• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Isha Darling my sexiest bestie ???

Reactions
DF Coins
imagine upload
Isha, my bestie, haven't have sex till now even after her 5 months of marriage. I invited her in a get together. This time also she seduced me infront of everyone with her look at me. This time I could not control myself. She started kissing me, and I tightly grabbed her huge tight round ass. Then I started rubbing her pussy & asshole together from back. She fell on my chest and started biting my tongue. I just took her in my lap, took her in my bed and then for whole night probably fucked her at least 8 times in 5 different poses to cum inside her wet juicy pussy & asshole while chewing her tits. She screamed in joy & moaned in pleasure. We spent the best ever night together. This horny journey will continue for rest of our life. Hoping to see her soon....??????

imagine upload
Isha, my bestie, haven't have sex till now even after her 5 months of marriage. I invited her in a get together. This time also she seduced me infront of everyone with her look at me. This time I could not control myself. She started kissing me, and I tightly grabbed her huge tight round ass. Then I started rubbing her pussy & asshole together from back. She fell on my chest and started biting my tongue. I just took her in my lap, took her in my bed and then for whole night probably fucked her at least 8 times in 5 different poses to cum inside her wet juicy pussy & asshole while chewing her tits. She screamed in joy & moaned in pleasure. We spent the best ever night together. This horny journey will continue for rest of our life. Hoping to see her soon....??????
nice intro mann keep it up

Back