• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Janhvi Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor became prostitutes Ft Priyanka Chopra

StoryWriterk

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Part 1

My name is Janhvi Kapoor .I used to live in the hostel . I had a mother, father and one elder sister. My elder sister, Sara, was 26 and my father, Sanjeev, was a government employee and my mom, Kareena, was a housewife. Mom had a beautiful build and those were seen in us, her daughters as well.

doDsapBAldMg7ZC43LSB9I8_p68ri_tyOneAAgtcQvD8PuTCNhZtONJU19_aPavp2sqn7bzT9Ap5uYtLLrrCiE-ZcxRPiEJJS06nivdxZVBOt_HCDWCr3vT37YQXMpABrrJRBmxz41RDfZkvNRkKQ0M

Though mom was 38-yr-old but her assets were still in full bloom, I think she cared for them very much and had surely maintained them well, fair complexion, body 36-30-36. Her boobs were still damn tight and surely anyone would die to have her in bed.

I decided to go home and surprise mom and dad. I packed my bags and reached the town at around 12:00 noon. I knew that at this time dad would surely be at his office and Sara would surely be at her college. I made my way home and paid the auto. I took my luggage and moved closer to the door. I saw that it was open.

RDRFdfDhUCeIddI9sPfaEyjywaWETFUAX8fKsP7S3brdxqwjFxzZtP15xHxdXbFFXXdbA_lFH46QDdWuGYywm-Ssu3P_QUdcbMQz3VXxCt6Wgz2WPxa3HsjoZ9kTRPfASdtTz2zrR2uz7BTILesGc0o

I sneaked inside the house and shut the door, and went upstairs to keep my luggage in my old room and come back down to surprise mom. I was back in about a minute or so and started searching for my mom. She was neither in the kitchen nor in the drawing room so I hoped that she would be in her bedroom.

I slowly started moving towards the room which was at the end of the gallery. I moved closer, I started hearing sounds from the room of mom and a male voice. I thought that dad was at home as well. I went closer but halted as I heard the things that mom was saying,

XuBJ3BE7_Lnjneol1MiKbk1XvQ8xE7AGatOeNpi-dSc--gYmDRn7o9hjoRrmJPiDieJ4k4vvUHtfEKS0nGQy4l95FVLw9lIs5XB4SBbADY-CZnPSEpdAgW8ugmlgpvE8PZa4uaDw-9yUFUQehWKZE74

Mom “Ahh… ahh…. Fuck me! Yes, yes… yes…”

Male voice “Yeah… you are still a bitch Kareena. The best one… yeah…”

I decided not to move in and started walking back but my mind was telling me to take a peep, I had been among my friend’s company who mostly talked about sex and all. I decided to go to the room next to the bedroom.

It was where we used to put the old items. I went inside and there in the wall was a small peep hole that Sara and I had made when we were young. This hole was sure going to show me something new today, which my friends just talked about.

n-KP0CIjngSHNYVcv6_0NdVpm757C0rSUdQT9xIsNkgHr3ZjZw3jCwY8JIUmi5Vhh8lF_6iv_JDVq-bQEBp1NDdX_hkU6IeP1brfZ4JTq0cvRhSrIHhXvwAtdhhJTEVVVdo9vXEC3wCXK-L463DD2Ng

I peeped in, at first I saw mom lying on the bed all naked while a man was fucking her, I thought, “Wow! Mom’s body is really amazing and she seems to be enjoying the sex as well.”

Mom: “Ahh… Ghusa zor se… dum nahin hai kya… aur zor se…”

Man “Dum toh hai rani, par soch raha tha kutiya ab iss umar mein jhel nahin paayegi…”

I was shocked on hearing those words from his mouth as I never thought that my father or mother could speak anything like this.

hurPNuVbieX3rAkgYOQQtlBEBqj1aj2E-39jvroKhNEAp5wu5FI57OBMEXIjFbdk8WSr1RHUWg9oa7UKW2m7lKndS9Wd0H1D3cXYjewqLG-dEVZ7x4XFYI3LCfNDRrzXVr3OKpnhTWqQLyAsD5cbrFY

I watched closely as the man’s face came near her, I was stunned for moments as that person was really not my dad and mom had been fucking someone else. I was getting angry, but waited to see what my mom would respond to the things that the man had said.

Mom, “Rahul Madarchod! Tere laude mein dum na hai iss kutiya ki aag ko shaant karne ka!”

Rahul “Achcha, aisa kya?”

Mom “Haan aisa hi! Tabhi toh Salim, Rohan, Suvid aur Ravi ko bhi bulaaya hai. Pata nahi saaley harami kahan mar gaye?”

2D_HFNbvh2zee0TocuiZwuuGmYe8Y5P0DWbz7hAC3u7VUJDhMLdBaNFKC_M4FmJ95ixFrO2zyQ-8pBmZkrUYinoy5KAKDvAMicjWNVoPVO7S_JJ5Xsu_ywrQCyMnvNpF--tVxJFZjrv3phWJjmYic8E

Rahul was now laughing and saying to mom, “Sadak pe koi mil gaye hogi, ussi pe toot pade honge. I was now in total anger and wanted to go to the room and ask mom why she was doing all this, but I guess Rahul was having the same question in his head.

Rahul ``Ek baat bata, tere pati mein khot hai kya? Matlab tujhe shant kar pata hai ki nahi.” Mom started laughing, “Khot toh nahin hai, saaley ne chod chod ke do beti paida ki hain. Par wahi hai na, woh saala thak jaata hai aur jhadte hi so jaata hai, main jalti reh jaati hoon. Rahul laughed and asked mom, “Yeh toh pakka hai na ki who dono ussi ki betiyan hain.”

g76aMTlEaOoX0ARrvZ-U98HCBNPxX3GOKZJatnUBmxRuWQS1xeo5sOOnDnyGlJGs1C2BGO9LnasBeTViilk9bCsBshV6xRnRVrhIJZmcMruMij3evZmDMEd0L1y1e6EDlQqC4C0gZspPh5BIzPjC4tA

Mom was now smiling a naughty smile, “Tujhe koi shak hai?”

Rahul “Haan, Janhvi ka baap kaun hai uske bare mein. Tu un dinon Salim se karib karib hafte mein ek baar toh chudwa bhi rahi thi bina protection ke.”

Mom “Uska toh pata hai mujhe, woh sach mein ussi ki beti hai”

Rahul “Salim ki?”

Mom: “Nahin bey, mere pati Sanjeev ki. Salim ka bachcha hua tha pet mein parr gira diya tha maine.”

-QKgoCH9cxgwP4ZhPjBHBPoyC3gMhB7iXR6KxF4HhvayZVU4VUgV8Lozy8-81Jhyz6IZeZpJMSRRWPy0S-SPzE3XgeOFndAmdUVA4H-vw3-CmOs9-CnscP-RwHnzpAz2kp4LahyrPum6Xwj9KDNTmwE

Rahul started laughing, “Wah…”

Mom “Saale kutte baat band kar aur chod mujhe, saaley baaki kutte kab aayenge?”

I was shocked to listen all that and was now not watching the action that was happening inside, I could not believe that mom had aborted Salim’s child that she had got while fucking him for weeks. Soon the doorbell rang, I heard my mom,

Mom: “Aa gaye harami ke pilley, parr darwaaza toh khula tha. Ho sakta hai hawa…”

RbbmnVd21WUfVH7yRrbWugmQTJwJnaLr-Tfj6CKgvgernTg-Ir1d2T0_AsphysPiXXYYFAv64DZegxY3oNxjlL4yjyimAHbjOjIKNOlqaZYAksXUiUuDtYbRqnyF7OuVJnXqyVkKZD9svww7MCOqMws

Rahul “Janu ab toh tujhe khub maza aayega.”

I slowly followed them till the staircase from where the door was visible to see what was happening. Rahul had his hand on my mom’s shoulder as she was holding his cock as they walked near the door. Rahul “Let me see who is there, if they are not those rascals then you might get into trouble.”

Mom: “Yeah sure.”

Rahul peeped through the hole, “Assholes are here. He opened the door, and in came 4 more men. Salim was a muscular guy with a great build while Rohan, Suvid and Ravi were pretty average in their built.

84dJBHWizS1fM3aLmykgyBQfeZlgE23TMOMSwJp3jzZIShPVzH_Ca7sI_FUHZuRK01vxb2eUMf3dtY8MMaFBV1apwUh46Ur4tiIgSuYd__co9FFcRBWmubgJhxzGQ2JoMMKc2xx5otDiZTToru1fRaU

Rahul “Madarchod, kahan mar gaye the…”

Salim, “Abey condoms lene chala gaya tha.”

Rahul shut the door after letting them inside. Suvid and Salim went near the fridge to grab some beer bottles inside the fridge while Ravi and Rohan straightaway went near my mom as she was all naked, Ravi started sucking on her boobs while Rohan was kissing her on the neck, mom was caressing their heads as they were doing all this.

Mom: “Haan bey salim, tu wahi khareed. Pehle kitni baar pehen ke pela hai yeh toh bata!”

Salim “Apne liye nahi laya hoon, inke liye laya hoon.”

kyDG7fTTS128WcE3G8n6TEm5eFfTWbRkq3ucb-Z4SmVSOz4obneVMyO2f19_V7MgislbF1oUvOnbRtEt38xHDDX9q9HnsLFvfqNjKKV3hxzfXr3DMaJoXxWzmGJK9Z7D8gUIMxH1rx8AWMfSd44LKo8

Mom: “Saaley le jaana apni biwi ko chodna isse pehen ke, kutiya ki aulad.”

Salim was laughing, “haaye Kareena, tu jab aise bolti hai toh bahut mast lagti hai.”

Mom “pehle hi bol deti hoon, koi harami condom nahi pehna. Aur saaley sabhi mere andar hi jhad ange, main kab se pyaasi hoon iske liye. All said at once, “Theek hai kutti. Mom was laughing on hearing that out.

Mom “Chalo upar aa jao, kamra taiyaar hai. Salim “Thoda ruk ja, abhi bhook lagi hai. Kuch khane ko hai. Mom “tu khane aaya hai ya chod ne? Murga banaya hai tandoori. Kitchen mein hai.”

xza7h8AN3zBao6VcgcOQ53L5ZTNRWyCIg88arRZcXPKHySh6pVNrozq0QQF3qwbkbjXSespIrg9jGYwSmt96RasGyGA-28ClUfB0QvKO7ywVK8fQJcUUvk6f3VV6pVycdKSiphGYuA7se41ZxeEPC4Y

I was shocked to hear that in our family nobody ate non-veg and it was never cooked in the house as well. Mom started to ascend the stairs, seeing that I ran back to the room where I was hiding. Mom “Chalo baaki toh aao, main abhi ekdum garam hoon. Ravi “Kutti ruk ja, upar nahi aa rahe. Yahan TV bhi hai, chal ek mast movie lagake tujhe chodte hain.”

Mom: “Kaun si dekhega? Murder?

Ravi “Murder! hadd ho, aaj tumhe main ek dikhata hoon, asli movie. Ravi went to the TV and inserted a DVD in the DVD player.

uywRfCkKeOuLlpPFn5fKYTBRvy0mGJXP_hRkXaIEDwwMf3Sn-n6uRgxJHaxcZnOQcHPcpr_GGLfAGQimVPaVmNdnmod1lar42XJpg64_M8wo5OcWvvTfpJ7sEZstu2HyMYvFp4WdXZ8LZwD8ZzulH-Y

Mom was sitting on the sofa as she eagerly looked at the TV screen while Rahul was sucking on her breasts and Rohan was between her legs eating her pussy. Suvid was now fondling her body as she was holding Suvid’s cock with one hand and Rahul’s cock with the other.

Her eyes were glued to the TV.

Salim “Isko beech se dikhaana, toh mast rahegi.”

Mom “Beech se kyun? Maza nahi aayega phir.”

Ravi “Isko kahin se bhi dekh maza hi maza aayega.”

C2EdlGduAdEj2SvKG-kZIpywRYJapDio4u2LnFCZnozKBC5rTeZsPRM2RziW1FDzBpjtiJnD7cYewI_sjAn_PkDnadJwzxXnkfYKd-vNaM45yaydGoBYQEKb96o8lYb-lOy3DB2UwV4vXofHarCnzck

He played the movie from the middle of the scene, It was a gangbang movie.

Mom: “Chhi, yeh kya hai?”

Ravi “Dekh who jo kutiya hai na beech mein chudti hui! Who tu khud ko hi samajh”

Mom “Pagal ho kya isse band karo.”

Salim “Abey saali, yeh toh chalegi aur tu chudegi bhi aise hi. Kaam kar apna.”

Rahul was soon pulling her head onto his cock,

Rahul “Choos na randi, kab tak sehlayegi.”

HgmmwrH0YRacxOCPFed_d1VzWgdXv4nqohIFGydUNpT69rS7Oi4Ghb1DGEW_W494ab9eop0ijLqHgLzk5yyTFlHklk5oM_Rklk_AoGC3tvXCbF0dQA8TeEs41UC4x8nPsLxTHzU5lLWkvBFj9bjMOmY

I was in the room and as nobody was coming I gathered some courage and moved outside the room again to the top of the staircase to see what was happening downstairs. When I reached there I saw mom sucking on the cocks as the men around were abusing her body and she was enjoying it. Salim was still eating chicken and was looking at the action caressing his cock from the top of the pant.

I saw the movie on the screen and was taken aback. Salim signalled something to my mom and she nodded and he started ascending the stairs and so I ran back to the room. I started to peep inside mom’s bedroom as he came there and took the bedsheet lying on the bed.

9oMOJWG9fOGOrQERkQf-eqiMXAcjQKytJHVxPEz0JEVAc0df754bQkKSS4CMt3eIl44YvQZzud0xPogySiXhXhMfw81KxpSTiIHDpmqzwxflKt-HlEO-6eQx-HR2zVGI3DAWnmT0tK_WdqhrtivNgro

He went out and I was hoping that he goes down fast as now pussy was also starting to get wet seeing mom like this taking cocks of people that I didn’t knew.

But suddenly the door of my room opened and in came Salim with his dress on,

Salim “hey Janhvi, didn’t know that you were back. So how is life at the hostel there?”

I was too angry to answer this and asked him out, “Why are you doing this to mom? Why?”

Salim “What?”

Me: “Don’t try to hide it. I have seen everything that you guys have been doing since late.”

1ZlmLaec89HyM5upmrN19g1mnwD4M-IDNU3UAROzWhbAe_WXWpmM-mevKdo3Fag0f3PFJ113-q4BgqEJmifiYxnqo05DOp0l2JbF45_QHnd4Qp8604JTvvnat-nWaMVirgPeaR25-tA1x6C-32aomrU

Salim “Oh, you mean fucking her? Well your mom is a bitch and you should know that. Aisi randi hai jo marte dum tak chudna chaahe. She called us up here.”

I was shocked to hear my uncle say such a language in front of me. I said “What?”

Salim “You are grown up Janhvi, you must know that a woman needs to satisfy her thirst for sex and so your mom is doing nothing wrong by fucking from us as your dad was not able to satisfy her ever through sex.”

Salim “Come with me downstairs. I will make her tell you what all led her to fuck us.”

yQRp8r2Yt2hc44Vd3FTyVt4JNQjEeC-nTD7sjApY7ItJOdbUEbeLpj7MhxlesClFtWosfWeSfVaV5-VKokfjp11Qqa_Lkx-uBhCdyr-CNMACiWsaxneiaEhlUI59d7NN60dvvJHTFL4oaDeF09IZpiQ

He grabbed my hand and took me to the drawing room as everyone was busy fondling my mom’s body while now Ravi was getting his cock sucked and Rahul was pumping her pussy hard.

Salim “Kareena, tere pati ne kabhi tujhe santusht kiya hai aaj tak?”

Mom “Nahin”

Salim “Tujhe ajeeb toh nahin lagta ki tu hum logon se chudwati hai?”

Mom “Kyun bey saale aaj badi chinta ho rahi hai, pehle toh kabhi nahin poocha. Waise mujhe ajeeb kyun lagega, jeewan ke mazey mil rahe hain mujhe toh. Kyun pucha waise?”

hZ-8TM80-RCMhNhjq3Bv7zA3J93Xs4a9_YAs58zZ7GACs84xrvttJYfiKVmM_a4gDJ_d2ibTTc3s2z-jpctW1R6rAHzJsN-agWYS6ux40qrGRnpalggD6vkRgLJ3rumC6I1-7UCMuUYV9b1DzsbDlos

Salim ``Kuch nahin, teri beti pooch rahi thi so tujhse hi pochwa diya. Mom was shocked and opened her eyes and turned around trying to cover her body. The other men too picked up something to cover their tools as they were all nude as well. Salim started to remove his clothes now. Mom “What are you doing here Janhvi? You didn’t tell that you were coming back.”

I replied, “Mom I, Mom “Go to your room and stay there. I started turning back and moving towards my room. Salim “Ruk jao Janhvi, yeh lo.”

He handed me his cellphone. Salim “Isse video banao apni maa ka, hum log chodenge aur tum video banana.

xKQvjDy2cq98LDdCXZU_NprtsMrj2umC6y_GJl8BwRltuAD1R799U57TT10AXguhKHdXenkDlqs-FpOnOvWY62FG90sJUnSapNBsR8i9FnMKMI1gLbh3KZu9gEKDsiqdcRoe1W40RYk5WYYD1LqgZPU

Mom “Salim, pagal ho gaye ho kya? Bachchi hai woh abhi. Salim went behind Mom as his cock was now fully erect, Salim ``25 saal ki bachi hai. Usse bhi sikhna chahiye. Tujhse seekh lege to kya bura hai us mein?”

He shoved his cock inside mom’s pussy and it was the biggest of them all while he removed the cloth covering her boobs and her pussy as mom’s eyes were closed as she was about to say something, Mom “par who, Salim “haan bol meri kutti, bol, Mom “woh Sanjeev ko bata degi! Salim “nahi batayenge, maine use oopar hi samjha diya hai ek aurat ke baare mein. Par tu to randi hai, meri randi, inki randi…”

_nK9JCLT1ShtsrljxuXecqYZKMFCUiSEmbflC_rN5pkfsGeVechDlSf2T2UeWRPK-5hGGgMFqpMzBH0ByK8UFg7Atrae2qUMtGNpfMNG0mYpEJfCHgMmRWxzfX0HTt6M2aYuhqFVHYBNHOHr0jByG9s

Mom “Salim, shut up! Salim ``bol Janhvi, teri ma randi hai ki nahi? Bol I said as I started to enjoy the action from up close, “haan! Maha randi, maar lo iski.”Mom “kya? I said “choot aur kya? Gand bhi marwai hai kya? Kisi ke saath bhi shuru ho jaati ho to khatam bhi karo. Mom “hosh mein to ho?”

Me “tu ma nahin, ek randi hai. Sadak ki kutiya, koi bhi thok ke chala jaaye. Phaad do saali ki choot, Salim was now smiling as others were now throwing away the things that they were using to hide their tools and again started making their way near my mom.

4XT8xW3gtlCBjc2BFA0-n-571an8pf8yHcY6ji9Vg0wB-oz9aOIlq9chDBbsMjTtujKCJl7V9lMRkq1iqHE-CBuaDqeE7VB821vl9OISI7b55uqg_pcHGL-t0qMTtyW1FI0fTBjA9UxYSe7y-n-aKpk

Salim “Yeh hui na baat. Aaj to teri ma ki choot tere saamne hi maarenge, tu record kar aur seekh apni randi ma se. apne pati ka, aur kuch dinon auron ka bhi khayaal rakh lena.” He winked at me.

I started to shoot everything now. Salim whispered to mom, “pareshaan mat ho! Ab yeh saali kisi ko nahi batayegi. Tu jee khol ke chud aur yeh video bhi rakh lena mujhse leke. Baad mein shayad kaam de jab akeli ho.''Saying this he pumped his cock harder. Mom “Ahh… theek hai. She shouted “Aaa jao sab. Aaj ek sadak ki kutiya ki tarah chodo mujhe aur jhad jao mere andar, mujhe meri beti ko sikhana hai.” She smiled looking at me.

2st152TpJOnMGCdJynRym2xrLD5ZkbZAd2LsECmFc4_asmxrHrDQDymWBG6tPHQ7g-k7C56v3TooS4tpJ66ji8VnYEZeo550Bgisn0Tz1JFXc7_OOivavr_Lyr2ch5T8EdyiJSHS5rn49mnP-1EtcxU

Mom said to me, “Janhvi, aaj tu seekh le aur dekh le ki ek asli randi kaise chudwaati hai. Seekh le aur thode din mere inn bachchon ka bhi khayal kar lena, yeh kutte tujhe achchi kutiya hi nahi, ek mast randi bana denge. Bas tu apne baap ko na bataana. I said laughing, “Use kaun batayega jo apni patni ki aag nahin bujha paaya.”

On hearing this mom smiled and leaned forward she kissed me on my lips and took a hold of my frock. While she was kissing Salim was fucking her really hard and the sounds of the hips meeting her thighs was really loud. Others were fondling her boobs and kissing her body.

mhMmF4K98LfiEt42UOJ4lcLfXdFuCwCeUtvK7brZAsE7oVqgdNLs2xmR_1v5L9LLLFigCVA67KtkJptJUKkzeRNpPwgZ4ABK4UU_wq2HCmINMQCprCnse-UjX42nDSArJvcApubV5kzUddz0B8Xwtws

While mom was going back she naughtily stretched my frock towards herself and tore it apart showing my complete body to others with bra and panty on. I tried to hide them when she caught my arms.

Mom “Beta, these melons and holes are meant to be shown and seduced. You’ve inherited these nice ones from me and you need to exhibit them. See how wild these men are seeing me naked. Apni biwiyon se zyada mujhe chodte hain yeh log kyunki inko meri jaisi mast maal nahin mili aaj tak aur koi. I said “Par ma…”

8SgPJ3VLdEcWyXzqYzX89dCb0-DyE2jWhIewE_7d31DNxnSWP1y29y9TYq3-qXLwjfE99aLoJnPtyrc6_ZnVFhMlkbJ-2pPHQQWmZTXDGBVYLMPpKmQKjMTfpk5gDQYipAWlJ4LuCDhlCKDgUUX3n4o

Mom “Chalo koi par nahin, inhein bhi hatao aur inn bachchon ko dikhao ki sirf main hi nahi, tu bhi ek pure randi material hai. Chal hata inhein warna kamre mein ja tu, kyunki yahan kapde wala koi nahin hoga.

I started to slowly slide my bra down when my mom said to Suvid, “Jaa ek iski madad kar de, achchhe se.” saying this she also winked at him.

Suvid started to come near me laughing. Suvid “Aaja, main utaar deta hoon. I was about to say no but before I could complete the word he ripped off my bra and my hard nipples were visible. Suvid, “Teri beti ki chuchiyaan to ekdum kadak hain, bilkul teri tarah!” he started laughing and so did others including mom.

fnOk6JQyinlmBtgs2wNop0Yc-5DZsHClz3e2h7JQKaP3aUMq95hf-2XJYsofbqcV-z6ArpyXEcUUYQ0mex8peswdMUJtK1PkU8fD_btpf-AzNdaOMMJ1tqZ6VsGLF22M-OXLoAhs1sZpJnrs2QYyIaY

Mom: “Ab beti kiski hai!”

Mom was continuously looking at me and I was getting turned on. It had been some time when I had my last cock in college. I was also feeling my pussy getting wet and wanting some action but I tried to hide the fact from mom that I had been fucking in college. I thought that I would masturbate later and relieve myself. I started shooting the video as the orgy went to full swing now.

I continued to shoot the action and also was getting hotter and hotter seeing my mom in this kind of action. She was pretty much turned and was fucking like a real slut that was longing to have some good hard cocks inside her. She was not going to stop and I knew that fact.

seUX942pTDE7QoKgw9z6fk83a85BhAoEF5MMb3-kZoAYFGyrS_xVEfrpVOkQXnFNDBHC0_qjUx-nUbnpQdU0eNTzMw7AATVdpNYGjTk8DBjDrc-FxLQy2nMFe-lTTADuIJfN9pyqFVchg0FRePYjp_4

Mom aaaahhhhh Salim, tere laude mein aaj bhi wahi baat hai. Waisa hi mota aur tagda jaise hamesha se thha aaahhh Salim, your cock still packs the same punch. The girth and its hardness like ever before. Salim ab who toh hai, kaafi khayal rakhta hoon iss chhote miyaan ka, tujh jaisi kaiyon ki raatein haseen banaani hoti hain mujhe.

Mom achchha aur kisi ko yeh diya toh kaat ke haath mein de doongi isse.

Salim hahaha! Ravi and Rahul took turns chewing her nipples and then fucking her really hard so that the complete drawing room was filled with that sound. All I could hear was sounds of mom being hammered hard by all the thick and hard cocks. She was having a great time and was not at all shy because of my presence now.

a8KvJhaRaJQfkzk2_gXjni5UKFwrTU8CihlDVi6CWaDrTRD888fGz5f_r0q0Td68bRvI7klAsJhx0VUezMW0WNiBaYCd1hXTA55GwQ3fMFvO5QAReTr55w6sUaT3CQYr-zDV8kcPQMuPE3kGY8oe6T4

Soon I realised that the phone was getting discharged, so I asked them as to what to do now Salim, mobile ki battery khatam ho rahi hai, kya karoon ab main? He looked at my mom’s face as she was not in her senses. He gave her a tight slap,

Mom Kya hua bey Salim?

Salim teri beti kuch pooch rahi hai, jawaab de usse. Mom turned towards me and inquired about the signs on her face and I told her that the problem was that the phone was getting discharged. Mom ja mere kamre mein, almirah mein charger rakha hai. Wahin charging mein laga de waise bhi yeh sab bas 10 minutes mein hi jhad ne waley hain.

vR2gaQuzgt_Z0njBfCCrzjKCxdcbZfrcG5VzGwQk7XOk04ldn2q9us9g32AwCAw1BzIvXrKgA_yWjYT2KBdnTE4l9UO4SrS4HlskD7pxZL4-3UHInAdQAPA7g9J_DkJVddhwYePu-oUwJDluxXvm-Mg

I decided that I would capture the complete part and then move to charge the mobile phone so that none of the part is wasted, as my mom was giving her best and she needs to be shot just like a star, may it be a porn star. Mom increased the movements of her hips and started to suck and stroke the cocks that were around her.

She wanted them all to cum soon as she was getting tired of the session as well. Salim went away from her, leaving her for the other wild beasts waiting for their turns. He still looked energetic and was not on the verge of spilling their seed like the others, maybe this toughness of the guy kept mom waiting for him every time

Mom Salim, kya hua? Itni jaldi hi chhodd diya? Salim inka kaam ho jaane do, I am thinking of staying back for sometime as they will leave.

iziNCdHPBzWDceqLX475jEIHoR85oKmJqw0tXYZQywEzB_ODEoXyF-pPJZyUVd1lIq-_3tDCyfkZei8p_IWUcRWDmtqOvI2syBBGNyCsnFC2y8MRAyNi_KJTloxHwZzpCof932JzuKtJH_IMl4mpcDA

I will take care of myself in that period of time. The others took charge and one by one rode mom in various positions giving her waves of pleasure and some great moments. She loved each and every bit of it and was responding beautifully. Soon all of them came inside her pussy one by one and she was having sloppy seconds with everyone who got onboard.

This felt kind of new and different as I had always had just one man’s cream inside me at a time, but what my mom was doing was sensational. Holding the semen of 4 men who just ejaculated inside her belly as the drops are seen dripping outside the pussy hole.

T7XN4NsLcsZDudnob1rG70r3XhI12eFmI1-oszksWHLUV5g3feDahcZVMKgSgR6AmW_TVMEex8zx4Hi-8sod9R3uosFSn2T7RAOUHfICSlfixlDbq_e6r5AiX_pkV_bCyGvFlXNCp-F6zkGny_4fp00

Mom ahhhh mazaa aaya phaaltu ka hi tum log condom laate ho everyone else in the room started to laugh as they started to get ready, as it had been around 2 hours that the whole session and the talks lasted. Mom was exhausted while the 4 men were also looking a bit drained out. Salim went upstairs while other were leaving.

Men Chal Kareena, aaj toh maza aa gaya bas ek baar Janhvi bhi seekh jaaye, phir jashan manaye ingey aise kaye. 2 ghante ke nahin yeh kam pad jaate hain 2-3 din ke liye kahin sab bahar chaleinge aur raate haseen karengey. Mom haha khwaab dekhna chaalu haha koi nahin dekh dekh, ek din zaroor ghoomeya wise.”

XlmXv9VMtksHI0p_7s22bL2L0SJSD1g9z-iO9yaVk99WSz06jdCeHDLJJs696jWlv6Mpn-UnuyKW2QUm4DizhXNBLF_qN00n_xRvFOIqu9qb_udI8Epgua43H5xeRPjqyd_f7c8Y08VX11GO5vtaYKU

Saying this mom waved goodbye as I started to walk to the upper floor to put the phone in charge, while mom laid down on the floor amidst all the cum that was present there which was embedded in her pussy and had leaked out. The scent of cum, sweat and passion was present there as she closed her eyes to recover from her exhausted condition to do the final session and to finish off Salim who was still hard and ready for some good hard fucking session.

I reached the room where the charger was and took it out, and put the phone in charging near the charger in her almirah, I found an envelope. I opened it to see if there were any more secrets that my mom might have hidden from us.

RHjnyYYI9e92MFSvRqGYjoi69ATCnJCOxSy9fmO6hLT4UGmrX9jQet8TtVyp9dp9LTLc7IvChL28EiTv5GCp7ZN-rwVbdEIvDr_Cf7DWWnj2PplUhhM37CCz_rTUfx4MJVjwteD9FBOaCifHq6WGr1A

To my surprise it was from a nursing home and had the abortion report inside it. Along with that, there were around 5-6 thousand rupees inside the envelope and a letter on the back of the report.The letter read,

Dear Kareena,

We are hereby happy to tell you that the abortion was successfully carried out and that you are perfectly fine now. As per your wish we had also carried out Vasectomy operation on you and you are perfectly infertile now. Thus, you are now discharged from the hospital premises, but please make regular visits to the hospital to enable us to check on the operation's success.

Yours

Dr. Sunder

840REsPj-Js1dr2Eab1LZ0u5UH64_UDFj-4XxujahrJY8BAaSamPf6WknkaTlJ51EIf9-4zweEgC4QW2nDSnebIDiwgR9IOD-gyAQxeeGP94WxrNG0Ae6rbCYp6GG_jEZdipNUPfetCiOIX5yfywvgA

P.S. Please make the regular visits somewhat longer for prolonged tests.

The last line was the one that caused me great concerns: is mom having sexual relationships with random men whom I did not know? Was this doctor also one of her lovers?

I could only find out all about this once mom starts to open up to me regarding her sex life, and then maybe I can have my own sexual adventures in front of my own mom, or maybe she can join in on my fantasies and have fun with me. I was thinking of a plan to get cosy with my own mom after this open behaviour and to get to know more about her, when someone’s fingers just entered my vagina and started to tingle me there, making me feel warmer as I was already wet and that person would have go to know that the first instance when the hand touched my pussy.

Y7AOSQnXRQqjO1uo67YUoz5O5Vnq44zbNlktXhYVeCg9-nsBnuKYCS21aooLU2m8v9BXT73LKo5mi0xvK7OV5OgHWCm2supIFXjPjKc4XBiySKtQ3l8u8ecWfn9sn2LQWYqXujGbSAHaRG778kd0ptY

Before I could resist or say anything, the finger started to move vigorously inside the pussy, sending waves of pleasure till my brain. I was starting to enjoy this and was holding the hand but not for removing it now. I wanted the person to continue doing whatever he/she was doing. I knew it was mom and she was just trying her best to get cosy with me so as to make sure that I don’t tell dad about this thing at all.

The person pulled me back near the sofa as I was still not facing towards the person, also had my eyes closed and was moaning with pleasure. I got to know that it wasn’t mom when the person who was now sitting on the sofa made me sit on my lap. While doing so, I felt that a cock went inside me and at that moment I knew that it wasn’t mom and was her lover Salim.

RxWHHixjQXFleiXgtaql7RM6Y6FEet5rtNPvUTj7Zm1IbN_ciC4EfNfc_ejwCUGh2wOp1ssNOR2pHLRhJx-WU1G-mFX2Wfl4I4rqusPj2EAzrGpZdCfwpj3zDFvkHxC4iLXZK0vtD-YP5jYYtNEmXGk

He was looking at me with lust filled eyes and it seemed quite obvious that he was not just there to fuck me in an easy way. The sex that was about to take place would be more than just steamy, it was going to be wild and he was going to tear my pussy apart and suck and bite my nipples like an animal.

I could not wait for it as well as I was totally turned On after the sexy show that I had just recorded and was wanting some action just like it to take place here with me. I wanted Salim to be as rough with me as he wanted, as I was looking for someone to play with me and give me the orgasms that I was missing for so many days.

pPR5sGdbs7FQy5pqN8hBIT5v4Hyss5uaTriXpTJ4sLBY_yP8304Tsh49FNjcvaGxl4JcFoXBw5DS6hXw1i6bt8tJaIwlTt5EHFLMTBbq4vzEuFI2v8ggWFFWJBuy6saB7kJQn4KqLWgNsn-ZD8h52Wc

I knew that only he can give all those pleasures to me, but I also knew that giving in so easily may ruin my image and he may get to know that I was longing for a serious fuck as well. I said Salim, leave me you can go and fuck mom if you want but not me. She’ll get angry when she finds out about this.

Salim you heard her out there, she wants you to get prepared to take care of us and yourself now, why not do the honours now only? Come on, No! She was in the mood so was saying all that. She did not mean it and Salim caught hold of my arms to make sure that I was not able to get up and move away from him.

w-ul5wdI5Szp9ouhvNWW3sGNPtPVSMMCr5wFiY6LYFS39Z7xZA4BPGkbSFl3F45p6OeTh2SmuLY08yT9bJInRPJgahq0EmhTarhKigD-I4DTqORIZutp6C316tPgMmxpC4UfQxvzLrWCK3tJZ68WsPE

He held me tightly and started to kiss my bare back. Leave me Salim, please. Salim then suddenly let go of me and threw me off him as his cock was out my pussy and I fell on the floor in front of him. He was angry a bit and said “Okay then, go away, get dressed and don’t show up here, I’ll take care of the mobile myself.

He came forward, caught hold of my hand and dragged me towards the door to throw me out of the room. Seeing this, I came to realise that he was really turned on at that moment and would not compromise for his demands related to sex, at least not in this mood and state of mind.

uiGbIk5_qKjqm3--63kZXOiyQxJ42Gqw0DiVNT2QvjM6slKMxwxcOQgWOY7S69bJFqoHmnvjkh-pT-BdJm2LFiZQtXHWg1py-_VM1be5_K-42tG67R8GPX_jfHJpm-IMS1aVX9gI_M98M_eopcGdjBY

Before he could throw me out of the room, I got hold of the hand from which he was dragging me and held it tightly with both my hands. I wanted him to ride me and I knew that he would do it the way I was longing for. Okay Salim, okay. You can have my pussy but only on the condition that you won’t tell mom that I’m not a virgin.

Salim, as if I care to say this, closed the door behind me and trapped me with my back to the door and started to kiss me on my lips and as his hands were all over my body and assets. His mature and rough hands were sending ripples of pleasure to my brain, I loved the way he was caressing me. The sweat that was still lingering on his skin gave the smell of some fresh sex that had just took place before this session that was about to kick off and that was getting me wet all over again.

Mpzv_GnjgeV_CZBydvHahE0lyohLVuCPaRsQnQYiRNjoCSORE78Sudbx7aOaWq-uIS9cwggNjAdo_2xZhwqfFyHtbW7JLL9gU6z-wvZMTXOsUL96cu34AtqmTG7Ytmh0bdI1WAK-jRQa1H1AmOXY_zc

I was getting in the groove and I knew what I wanted at any cost now. I wanted him to play with me as I played with his cock. I wanted to suck the cock and get it rock hard to penetrate me and to fuck me really rough.

He sensed my pussy and knew that I was fully turned on and wanted his cock inside me and without wasting any time he pushed me to the knees on the door and inserted his semi-erect cock inside my mouth.

Salim : Saali kutiya, abhi bade nakhrey kar rahi thi. Teri choot toh koi aur hi kahaani bayaan kar rahi hai. Choos isse, aaj teri maa toh aaj bahut chud li, ab teri baari hai.

qhl8GKDDrz6vIVrVh0KDIB9OtzT8sLvbfpAKFViZ6dTIK8VhypqsRH36jnz6sGPGptI3F8uF1H33Eqr7bn2CxPDu2YwgRv1SLwtDllIJHGxtv25CFGzavG8fIwZ7TUunPwjmMCI-ClLyHCt8oyqMNS0

I said ab thodi sharaafat to dikhaani padti hai warna tu mujhe bhi randi samjhega. Randi toh tu hai hi, teri maa ki tarah. Ab dekhna yeh hai ki kitni der mein tu khud jhad jati hai.

I started to suck his cock and prepared him to the best of my ability to fuck me well. The thick hard cock seemed like a dream that was in front of me. Maa ne tujhse bada zabardasti chudwaya tha, phir bhi tu jhada kaise nahi? Teri ma ho gaye hai umrdaraaz, uski choot mein ab wo baat na rahi. Kuch na milne se behtar hai kuch milna so uske mazey le lete hain, parr itne mein jhadd jaoon main itna bekarar bhi na hoon.``

-aKq6rrNMHNrsMe0xx2xmEzoLbkHtMUp-mskpW1BmhHQVPGfByIHuofX7h4kAx5RL-GLIwebJUGlNILCJkdopj0DEZhNAAS8qZePNpqGm8KcmNCtPyiKq4SaK52u7R1tWena47evt4ZMOYVXBrDBsIA

He completed his sentence and pulled me back up as his cock was now fully hard and ready to enter my vagina. He also got my one leg up and turned me towards the door. He put his cock on the entry of my pussy and gave it a rough push forward. The cock entered the slippery pussy and thudded against my walls giving me a sensational pulse that reached till my brain.

The cock was really throbbing and was pretty much the best thing that I have ever felt inside of me ever. Salim “ab tu aa gaye hai na, teri choot bhi tight hai. Ab toh yahi ghar hai mere laude ka kuch din, tujhe hi chodega dhang se, teri hi pooja karega, teri hi pyaas bujhaayega, aur tere hi andarr jhadta jaayega.

DD-UWRb8ZGm3rtGRAtbZ-clRcVdTvmYuzLrcbAs7nN5Zx_Eb6r9zf4pdyEXBpCPELdpZnR5kPID49DFFg2kgbriHjlEM_fr2VeDbZ43Y9_8v2ll-60rW91YAjeP1-Hxwbu_TFqs0bgvZaqgjBlA_B4s

I screamed in joy ahhh tna mota hai yeh, ahhh lagta hai. Aadat daal le ab tu iski, tere liye ab hafte mein 4-5 dinon ki baat hai yeh ek baar tu iske hisaab se faill jaaye, phir tujhe jo sukoon milega, kisi aur mardd ki baahon, ya lund se nahi milega. Ahh madarchod, nikaalo isse meri choot nahin sambhaal pa rahi isse, dard ho raha hai bahut.``

Salim took this chance seeing that was not used to the cock and that was causing me much of the pain at the moment. He turned my head as he started to kiss me to make me feel better at the moment and to feel more intimate and that showed the fact why my mother was so used to having sex with him. He not only had a great tool but also was a great lover.

_GinjB0mBs2Z2Bi0RygluO_jlDVWHJIJP64qZlCTWrSVrIkJBUpn4MAcnXf0NVJNbEp9Ef0Z6LXtgZCmW2_6Dzog52P9Hh5KAzUqYlpBw_aVPglB98Ey7kBO0o4o0am57BEz6VUZuvclIJ685rJ84pg

He was doing his best to make sure that I started to enjoy the action rather than be amidst all the pain that I was feeling at the moment. His kisses took my mind away from the pain for some time and the next thing I knew was that I was moaning with pleasure. His magical kiss did work on me and now here I was moaning loudly to the best of my voice.

I was saying to him ahhhhhh Salim tere laude mein toh sach mein bada dum hai aur chod, ahhh tu 4-5 din kya, poore hafte ya mahine ke liye mujhe apni rakhel bana le. Mujhe tujhse chudne ka bhoot sawaar ho raha hai ab. Salim tu chinta mat kar, main jab chahoon tujhe chod sakta hoon aur tu bhi jab jee chahe mere paas aa jaana ya mujhe bula lena.

wO4ka3ci8R5dUKd2osgeKRSib17TfVGN3hSUcvKIGHAbZG0DePBvi-CB9ctgjxGj0Ohj-jgzk6j_QZESGm_MTNIcYFxaMQm0sLKSTgkfnpN8P4iyPUteUl7Jt3wuwvICJQY3qXU03Cvz2z0w45BB1bI

Teri maa ko main sambhaal loonga aur agar zaroorat padi toh phirr kisi din Ravi aur Rahul ko le aaunga taaki who teri maa ki choot ka khayal rakh sake. Salim was now gaining speed as I reached my first orgasm and he could feel the liquids around his cock and said dono maa beti ka paani toh zabardast garama garam hai, lagta hai teri maa ki tarah tujhe bhi meri aur mere iss lund ki umar bhar zaroorat padti rahegi.

He pushed me ahead in excitement which let the door open as I was gasping for breath as the action intensified and he started to give the best he can to fuck me and get discharged on his own and was on the verge of it. Salim le saali kutiya, le teri maa ki tarah teri choot ka maalik bhi aaj se sirf main hi hoon. Ahhhhh haaan tu hi hai. Sirf tu hi hai abhi tak meri choot ka maalik.

0AOE-cUonFR8ldltsN9aX0S_0bqlkASXNQPsw2UIDaale-VZHwboyk3lg7EJ9BaFH7Ho4k6sg2MQJmI5O_e9lTIcf9xtHQuUPzIwnW8DQOqugDnoi7Wj5JUELwvDBEwnk-NvgHh3PPYsi0Q6DmdjfzY

The sounds were too loud and I was not able to notice that due to the loud noises, my mom had woken up and she had come upstairs to check on us, she was there in front of my eyes looking at me in amazement as Salim was looking at her and smiling. Mom looked a bit angry and she approached Salim and gave him a tight slap.

8HkaM8qG4AihvaUA6pAVEX-bANzicx8SNcvm4tBOP8WhJDTM4BQaNvHIMGzPaImUghWVnAyJaP6uuMSuZ_FL2yVVygBorqehkox7aDNU4Z62sxjwo56ecU8JSr5TbOL_D2fExNRbB8AC7O4DMRRYf8c
1D2hshoAYsMb4EFhOu7q_r6rGfvVB-CTrxv6pEEaf3p7eFvRkxdwB-cCV8A-eFYN-qY72sGTpccRs0uD7sSv372UYJNgKndZaRDHteMq2kPKuuYbb4UwgcpjnMKExI8czg-oXer5V-KoJhZRFe3cqvU
S356D7lC10dMB3qBHt2PBJRhO-xolrOLrk8_tJ6Rp41Dz79_wFYhtb5ZD7NDnQdMzd6NzrAZO2S8tTJ5Vl5NNZEZgR_5dqokJRH5LlwvvE2MdRiEsHQ1UPX8Fgi6d2ouxVzRUMlJ5YG6C6v8dPSUBnM
EqIqQ0eFpxPjVJ4dBGZ2geny9X3_q6xx9CGeez-KhiKPb2NxXhvCiCF1ELC9-N_-tlX4mSMp5ZMLiYwvuAKuCnBC6vVASLyCWp3s3Xs-6_hoYLmuabiCvRBwf9g71hAPiaG9Ub2WsmjiimgyvU5hVkc

Iske
Part 1

My name is Janhvi Kapoor .I used to live in the hostel . I had a mother, father and one elder sister. My elder sister, Sara, was 26 and my father, Sanjeev, was a government employee and my mom, Kareena, was a housewife. Mom had a beautiful build and those were seen in us, her daughters as well.

doDsapBAldMg7ZC43LSB9I8_p68ri_tyOneAAgtcQvD8PuTCNhZtONJU19_aPavp2sqn7bzT9Ap5uYtLLrrCiE-ZcxRPiEJJS06nivdxZVBOt_HCDWCr3vT37YQXMpABrrJRBmxz41RDfZkvNRkKQ0M

Though mom was 38-yr-old but her assets were still in full bloom, I think she cared for them very much and had surely maintained them well, fair complexion, body 36-30-36. Her boobs were still damn tight and surely anyone would die to have her in bed.

I decided to go home and surprise mom and dad. I packed my bags and reached the town at around 12:00 noon. I knew that at this time dad would surely be at his office and Sara would surely be at her college. I made my way home and paid the auto. I took my luggage and moved closer to the door. I saw that it was open.

RDRFdfDhUCeIddI9sPfaEyjywaWETFUAX8fKsP7S3brdxqwjFxzZtP15xHxdXbFFXXdbA_lFH46QDdWuGYywm-Ssu3P_QUdcbMQz3VXxCt6Wgz2WPxa3HsjoZ9kTRPfASdtTz2zrR2uz7BTILesGc0o

I sneaked inside the house and shut the door, and went upstairs to keep my luggage in my old room and come back down to surprise mom. I was back in about a minute or so and started searching for my mom. She was neither in the kitchen nor in the drawing room so I hoped that she would be in her bedroom.

I slowly started moving towards the room which was at the end of the gallery. I moved closer, I started hearing sounds from the room of mom and a male voice. I thought that dad was at home as well. I went closer but halted as I heard the things that mom was saying,

XuBJ3BE7_Lnjneol1MiKbk1XvQ8xE7AGatOeNpi-dSc--gYmDRn7o9hjoRrmJPiDieJ4k4vvUHtfEKS0nGQy4l95FVLw9lIs5XB4SBbADY-CZnPSEpdAgW8ugmlgpvE8PZa4uaDw-9yUFUQehWKZE74

Mom “Ahh… ahh…. Fuck me! Yes, yes… yes…”

Male voice “Yeah… you are still a bitch Kareena. The best one… yeah…”

I decided not to move in and started walking back but my mind was telling me to take a peep, I had been among my friend’s company who mostly talked about sex and all. I decided to go to the room next to the bedroom.

It was where we used to put the old items. I went inside and there in the wall was a small peep hole that Sara and I had made when we were young. This hole was sure going to show me something new today, which my friends just talked about.

n-KP0CIjngSHNYVcv6_0NdVpm757C0rSUdQT9xIsNkgHr3ZjZw3jCwY8JIUmi5Vhh8lF_6iv_JDVq-bQEBp1NDdX_hkU6IeP1brfZ4JTq0cvRhSrIHhXvwAtdhhJTEVVVdo9vXEC3wCXK-L463DD2Ng

I peeped in, at first I saw mom lying on the bed all naked while a man was fucking her, I thought, “Wow! Mom’s body is really amazing and she seems to be enjoying the sex as well.”

Mom: “Ahh… Ghusa zor se… dum nahin hai kya… aur zor se…”

Man “Dum toh hai rani, par soch raha tha kutiya ab iss umar mein jhel nahin paayegi…”

I was shocked on hearing those words from his mouth as I never thought that my father or mother could speak anything like this.

hurPNuVbieX3rAkgYOQQtlBEBqj1aj2E-39jvroKhNEAp5wu5FI57OBMEXIjFbdk8WSr1RHUWg9oa7UKW2m7lKndS9Wd0H1D3cXYjewqLG-dEVZ7x4XFYI3LCfNDRrzXVr3OKpnhTWqQLyAsD5cbrFY

I watched closely as the man’s face came near her, I was stunned for moments as that person was really not my dad and mom had been fucking someone else. I was getting angry, but waited to see what my mom would respond to the things that the man had said.

Mom, “Rahul Madarchod! Tere laude mein dum na hai iss kutiya ki aag ko shaant karne ka!”

Rahul “Achcha, aisa kya?”

Mom “Haan aisa hi! Tabhi toh Salim, Rohan, Suvid aur Ravi ko bhi bulaaya hai. Pata nahi saaley harami kahan mar gaye?”

2D_HFNbvh2zee0TocuiZwuuGmYe8Y5P0DWbz7hAC3u7VUJDhMLdBaNFKC_M4FmJ95ixFrO2zyQ-8pBmZkrUYinoy5KAKDvAMicjWNVoPVO7S_JJ5Xsu_ywrQCyMnvNpF--tVxJFZjrv3phWJjmYic8E

Rahul was now laughing and saying to mom, “Sadak pe koi mil gaye hogi, ussi pe toot pade honge. I was now in total anger and wanted to go to the room and ask mom why she was doing all this, but I guess Rahul was having the same question in his head.

Rahul ``Ek baat bata, tere pati mein khot hai kya? Matlab tujhe shant kar pata hai ki nahi.” Mom started laughing, “Khot toh nahin hai, saaley ne chod chod ke do beti paida ki hain. Par wahi hai na, woh saala thak jaata hai aur jhadte hi so jaata hai, main jalti reh jaati hoon. Rahul laughed and asked mom, “Yeh toh pakka hai na ki who dono ussi ki betiyan hain.”

g76aMTlEaOoX0ARrvZ-U98HCBNPxX3GOKZJatnUBmxRuWQS1xeo5sOOnDnyGlJGs1C2BGO9LnasBeTViilk9bCsBshV6xRnRVrhIJZmcMruMij3evZmDMEd0L1y1e6EDlQqC4C0gZspPh5BIzPjC4tA

Mom was now smiling a naughty smile, “Tujhe koi shak hai?”

Rahul “Haan, Janhvi ka baap kaun hai uske bare mein. Tu un dinon Salim se karib karib hafte mein ek baar toh chudwa bhi rahi thi bina protection ke.”

Mom “Uska toh pata hai mujhe, woh sach mein ussi ki beti hai”

Rahul “Salim ki?”

Mom: “Nahin bey, mere pati Sanjeev ki. Salim ka bachcha hua tha pet mein parr gira diya tha maine.”

-QKgoCH9cxgwP4ZhPjBHBPoyC3gMhB7iXR6KxF4HhvayZVU4VUgV8Lozy8-81Jhyz6IZeZpJMSRRWPy0S-SPzE3XgeOFndAmdUVA4H-vw3-CmOs9-CnscP-RwHnzpAz2kp4LahyrPum6Xwj9KDNTmwE

Rahul started laughing, “Wah…”

Mom “Saale kutte baat band kar aur chod mujhe, saaley baaki kutte kab aayenge?”

I was shocked to listen all that and was now not watching the action that was happening inside, I could not believe that mom had aborted Salim’s child that she had got while fucking him for weeks. Soon the doorbell rang, I heard my mom,

Mom: “Aa gaye harami ke pilley, parr darwaaza toh khula tha. Ho sakta hai hawa…”

RbbmnVd21WUfVH7yRrbWugmQTJwJnaLr-Tfj6CKgvgernTg-Ir1d2T0_AsphysPiXXYYFAv64DZegxY3oNxjlL4yjyimAHbjOjIKNOlqaZYAksXUiUuDtYbRqnyF7OuVJnXqyVkKZD9svww7MCOqMws

Rahul “Janu ab toh tujhe khub maza aayega.”

I slowly followed them till the staircase from where the door was visible to see what was happening. Rahul had his hand on my mom’s shoulder as she was holding his cock as they walked near the door. Rahul “Let me see who is there, if they are not those rascals then you might get into trouble.”

Mom: “Yeah sure.”

Rahul peeped through the hole, “Assholes are here. He opened the door, and in came 4 more men. Salim was a muscular guy with a great build while Rohan, Suvid and Ravi were pretty average in their built.

84dJBHWizS1fM3aLmykgyBQfeZlgE23TMOMSwJp3jzZIShPVzH_Ca7sI_FUHZuRK01vxb2eUMf3dtY8MMaFBV1apwUh46Ur4tiIgSuYd__co9FFcRBWmubgJhxzGQ2JoMMKc2xx5otDiZTToru1fRaU

Rahul “Madarchod, kahan mar gaye the…”

Salim, “Abey condoms lene chala gaya tha.”

Rahul shut the door after letting them inside. Suvid and Salim went near the fridge to grab some beer bottles inside the fridge while Ravi and Rohan straightaway went near my mom as she was all naked, Ravi started sucking on her boobs while Rohan was kissing her on the neck, mom was caressing their heads as they were doing all this.

Mom: “Haan bey salim, tu wahi khareed. Pehle kitni baar pehen ke pela hai yeh toh bata!”

Salim “Apne liye nahi laya hoon, inke liye laya hoon.”

kyDG7fTTS128WcE3G8n6TEm5eFfTWbRkq3ucb-Z4SmVSOz4obneVMyO2f19_V7MgislbF1oUvOnbRtEt38xHDDX9q9HnsLFvfqNjKKV3hxzfXr3DMaJoXxWzmGJK9Z7D8gUIMxH1rx8AWMfSd44LKo8

Mom: “Saaley le jaana apni biwi ko chodna isse pehen ke, kutiya ki aulad.”

Salim was laughing, “haaye Kareena, tu jab aise bolti hai toh bahut mast lagti hai.”

Mom “pehle hi bol deti hoon, koi harami condom nahi pehna. Aur saaley sabhi mere andar hi jhad ange, main kab se pyaasi hoon iske liye. All said at once, “Theek hai kutti. Mom was laughing on hearing that out.

Mom “Chalo upar aa jao, kamra taiyaar hai. Salim “Thoda ruk ja, abhi bhook lagi hai. Kuch khane ko hai. Mom “tu khane aaya hai ya chod ne? Murga banaya hai tandoori. Kitchen mein hai.”

xza7h8AN3zBao6VcgcOQ53L5ZTNRWyCIg88arRZcXPKHySh6pVNrozq0QQF3qwbkbjXSespIrg9jGYwSmt96RasGyGA-28ClUfB0QvKO7ywVK8fQJcUUvk6f3VV6pVycdKSiphGYuA7se41ZxeEPC4Y

I was shocked to hear that in our family nobody ate non-veg and it was never cooked in the house as well. Mom started to ascend the stairs, seeing that I ran back to the room where I was hiding. Mom “Chalo baaki toh aao, main abhi ekdum garam hoon. Ravi “Kutti ruk ja, upar nahi aa rahe. Yahan TV bhi hai, chal ek mast movie lagake tujhe chodte hain.”

Mom: “Kaun si dekhega? Murder?

Ravi “Murder! hadd ho, aaj tumhe main ek dikhata hoon, asli movie. Ravi went to the TV and inserted a DVD in the DVD player.

uywRfCkKeOuLlpPFn5fKYTBRvy0mGJXP_hRkXaIEDwwMf3Sn-n6uRgxJHaxcZnOQcHPcpr_GGLfAGQimVPaVmNdnmod1lar42XJpg64_M8wo5OcWvvTfpJ7sEZstu2HyMYvFp4WdXZ8LZwD8ZzulH-Y

Mom was sitting on the sofa as she eagerly looked at the TV screen while Rahul was sucking on her breasts and Rohan was between her legs eating her pussy. Suvid was now fondling her body as she was holding Suvid’s cock with one hand and Rahul’s cock with the other.

Her eyes were glued to the TV.

Salim “Isko beech se dikhaana, toh mast rahegi.”

Mom “Beech se kyun? Maza nahi aayega phir.”

Ravi “Isko kahin se bhi dekh maza hi maza aayega.”

C2EdlGduAdEj2SvKG-kZIpywRYJapDio4u2LnFCZnozKBC5rTeZsPRM2RziW1FDzBpjtiJnD7cYewI_sjAn_PkDnadJwzxXnkfYKd-vNaM45yaydGoBYQEKb96o8lYb-lOy3DB2UwV4vXofHarCnzck

He played the movie from the middle of the scene, It was a gangbang movie.

Mom: “Chhi, yeh kya hai?”

Ravi “Dekh who jo kutiya hai na beech mein chudti hui! Who tu khud ko hi samajh”

Mom “Pagal ho kya isse band karo.”

Salim “Abey saali, yeh toh chalegi aur tu chudegi bhi aise hi. Kaam kar apna.”

Rahul was soon pulling her head onto his cock,

Rahul “Choos na randi, kab tak sehlayegi.”

HgmmwrH0YRacxOCPFed_d1VzWgdXv4nqohIFGydUNpT69rS7Oi4Ghb1DGEW_W494ab9eop0ijLqHgLzk5yyTFlHklk5oM_Rklk_AoGC3tvXCbF0dQA8TeEs41UC4x8nPsLxTHzU5lLWkvBFj9bjMOmY

I was in the room and as nobody was coming I gathered some courage and moved outside the room again to the top of the staircase to see what was happening downstairs. When I reached there I saw mom sucking on the cocks as the men around were abusing her body and she was enjoying it. Salim was still eating chicken and was looking at the action caressing his cock from the top of the pant.

I saw the movie on the screen and was taken aback. Salim signalled something to my mom and she nodded and he started ascending the stairs and so I ran back to the room. I started to peep inside mom’s bedroom as he came there and took the bedsheet lying on the bed.

9oMOJWG9fOGOrQERkQf-eqiMXAcjQKytJHVxPEz0JEVAc0df754bQkKSS4CMt3eIl44YvQZzud0xPogySiXhXhMfw81KxpSTiIHDpmqzwxflKt-HlEO-6eQx-HR2zVGI3DAWnmT0tK_WdqhrtivNgro

He went out and I was hoping that he goes down fast as now pussy was also starting to get wet seeing mom like this taking cocks of people that I didn’t knew.

But suddenly the door of my room opened and in came Salim with his dress on,

Salim “hey Janhvi, didn’t know that you were back. So how is life at the hostel there?”

I was too angry to answer this and asked him out, “Why are you doing this to mom? Why?”

Salim “What?”

Me: “Don’t try to hide it. I have seen everything that you guys have been doing since late.”

1ZlmLaec89HyM5upmrN19g1mnwD4M-IDNU3UAROzWhbAe_WXWpmM-mevKdo3Fag0f3PFJ113-q4BgqEJmifiYxnqo05DOp0l2JbF45_QHnd4Qp8604JTvvnat-nWaMVirgPeaR25-tA1x6C-32aomrU

Salim “Oh, you mean fucking her? Well your mom is a bitch and you should know that. Aisi randi hai jo marte dum tak chudna chaahe. She called us up here.”

I was shocked to hear my uncle say such a language in front of me. I said “What?”

Salim “You are grown up Janhvi, you must know that a woman needs to satisfy her thirst for sex and so your mom is doing nothing wrong by fucking from us as your dad was not able to satisfy her ever through sex.”

Salim “Come with me downstairs. I will make her tell you what all led her to fuck us.”

yQRp8r2Yt2hc44Vd3FTyVt4JNQjEeC-nTD7sjApY7ItJOdbUEbeLpj7MhxlesClFtWosfWeSfVaV5-VKokfjp11Qqa_Lkx-uBhCdyr-CNMACiWsaxneiaEhlUI59d7NN60dvvJHTFL4oaDeF09IZpiQ

He grabbed my hand and took me to the drawing room as everyone was busy fondling my mom’s body while now Ravi was getting his cock sucked and Rahul was pumping her pussy hard.

Salim “Kareena, tere pati ne kabhi tujhe santusht kiya hai aaj tak?”

Mom “Nahin”

Salim “Tujhe ajeeb toh nahin lagta ki tu hum logon se chudwati hai?”

Mom “Kyun bey saale aaj badi chinta ho rahi hai, pehle toh kabhi nahin poocha. Waise mujhe ajeeb kyun lagega, jeewan ke mazey mil rahe hain mujhe toh. Kyun pucha waise?”

hZ-8TM80-RCMhNhjq3Bv7zA3J93Xs4a9_YAs58zZ7GACs84xrvttJYfiKVmM_a4gDJ_d2ibTTc3s2z-jpctW1R6rAHzJsN-agWYS6ux40qrGRnpalggD6vkRgLJ3rumC6I1-7UCMuUYV9b1DzsbDlos

Salim ``Kuch nahin, teri beti pooch rahi thi so tujhse hi pochwa diya. Mom was shocked and opened her eyes and turned around trying to cover her body. The other men too picked up something to cover their tools as they were all nude as well. Salim started to remove his clothes now. Mom “What are you doing here Janhvi? You didn’t tell that you were coming back.”

I replied, “Mom I, Mom “Go to your room and stay there. I started turning back and moving towards my room. Salim “Ruk jao Janhvi, yeh lo.”

He handed me his cellphone. Salim “Isse video banao apni maa ka, hum log chodenge aur tum video banana.

xKQvjDy2cq98LDdCXZU_NprtsMrj2umC6y_GJl8BwRltuAD1R799U57TT10AXguhKHdXenkDlqs-FpOnOvWY62FG90sJUnSapNBsR8i9FnMKMI1gLbh3KZu9gEKDsiqdcRoe1W40RYk5WYYD1LqgZPU

Mom “Salim, pagal ho gaye ho kya? Bachchi hai woh abhi. Salim went behind Mom as his cock was now fully erect, Salim ``25 saal ki bachi hai. Usse bhi sikhna chahiye. Tujhse seekh lege to kya bura hai us mein?”

He shoved his cock inside mom’s pussy and it was the biggest of them all while he removed the cloth covering her boobs and her pussy as mom’s eyes were closed as she was about to say something, Mom “par who, Salim “haan bol meri kutti, bol, Mom “woh Sanjeev ko bata degi! Salim “nahi batayenge, maine use oopar hi samjha diya hai ek aurat ke baare mein. Par tu to randi hai, meri randi, inki randi…”

_nK9JCLT1ShtsrljxuXecqYZKMFCUiSEmbflC_rN5pkfsGeVechDlSf2T2UeWRPK-5hGGgMFqpMzBH0ByK8UFg7Atrae2qUMtGNpfMNG0mYpEJfCHgMmRWxzfX0HTt6M2aYuhqFVHYBNHOHr0jByG9s

Mom “Salim, shut up! Salim ``bol Janhvi, teri ma randi hai ki nahi? Bol I said as I started to enjoy the action from up close, “haan! Maha randi, maar lo iski.”Mom “kya? I said “choot aur kya? Gand bhi marwai hai kya? Kisi ke saath bhi shuru ho jaati ho to khatam bhi karo. Mom “hosh mein to ho?”

Me “tu ma nahin, ek randi hai. Sadak ki kutiya, koi bhi thok ke chala jaaye. Phaad do saali ki choot, Salim was now smiling as others were now throwing away the things that they were using to hide their tools and again started making their way near my mom.

4XT8xW3gtlCBjc2BFA0-n-571an8pf8yHcY6ji9Vg0wB-oz9aOIlq9chDBbsMjTtujKCJl7V9lMRkq1iqHE-CBuaDqeE7VB821vl9OISI7b55uqg_pcHGL-t0qMTtyW1FI0fTBjA9UxYSe7y-n-aKpk

Salim “Yeh hui na baat. Aaj to teri ma ki choot tere saamne hi maarenge, tu record kar aur seekh apni randi ma se. apne pati ka, aur kuch dinon auron ka bhi khayaal rakh lena.” He winked at me.

I started to shoot everything now. Salim whispered to mom, “pareshaan mat ho! Ab yeh saali kisi ko nahi batayegi. Tu jee khol ke chud aur yeh video bhi rakh lena mujhse leke. Baad mein shayad kaam de jab akeli ho.''Saying this he pumped his cock harder. Mom “Ahh… theek hai. She shouted “Aaa jao sab. Aaj ek sadak ki kutiya ki tarah chodo mujhe aur jhad jao mere andar, mujhe meri beti ko sikhana hai.” She smiled looking at me.

2st152TpJOnMGCdJynRym2xrLD5ZkbZAd2LsECmFc4_asmxrHrDQDymWBG6tPHQ7g-k7C56v3TooS4tpJ66ji8VnYEZeo550Bgisn0Tz1JFXc7_OOivavr_Lyr2ch5T8EdyiJSHS5rn49mnP-1EtcxU

Mom said to me, “Janhvi, aaj tu seekh le aur dekh le ki ek asli randi kaise chudwaati hai. Seekh le aur thode din mere inn bachchon ka bhi khayal kar lena, yeh kutte tujhe achchi kutiya hi nahi, ek mast randi bana denge. Bas tu apne baap ko na bataana. I said laughing, “Use kaun batayega jo apni patni ki aag nahin bujha paaya.”

On hearing this mom smiled and leaned forward she kissed me on my lips and took a hold of my frock. While she was kissing Salim was fucking her really hard and the sounds of the hips meeting her thighs was really loud. Others were fondling her boobs and kissing her body.

mhMmF4K98LfiEt42UOJ4lcLfXdFuCwCeUtvK7brZAsE7oVqgdNLs2xmR_1v5L9LLLFigCVA67KtkJptJUKkzeRNpPwgZ4ABK4UU_wq2HCmINMQCprCnse-UjX42nDSArJvcApubV5kzUddz0B8Xwtws

While mom was going back she naughtily stretched my frock towards herself and tore it apart showing my complete body to others with bra and panty on. I tried to hide them when she caught my arms.

Mom “Beta, these melons and holes are meant to be shown and seduced. You’ve inherited these nice ones from me and you need to exhibit them. See how wild these men are seeing me naked. Apni biwiyon se zyada mujhe chodte hain yeh log kyunki inko meri jaisi mast maal nahin mili aaj tak aur koi. I said “Par ma…”

8SgPJ3VLdEcWyXzqYzX89dCb0-DyE2jWhIewE_7d31DNxnSWP1y29y9TYq3-qXLwjfE99aLoJnPtyrc6_ZnVFhMlkbJ-2pPHQQWmZTXDGBVYLMPpKmQKjMTfpk5gDQYipAWlJ4LuCDhlCKDgUUX3n4o

Mom “Chalo koi par nahin, inhein bhi hatao aur inn bachchon ko dikhao ki sirf main hi nahi, tu bhi ek pure randi material hai. Chal hata inhein warna kamre mein ja tu, kyunki yahan kapde wala koi nahin hoga.

I started to slowly slide my bra down when my mom said to Suvid, “Jaa ek iski madad kar de, achchhe se.” saying this she also winked at him.

Suvid started to come near me laughing. Suvid “Aaja, main utaar deta hoon. I was about to say no but before I could complete the word he ripped off my bra and my hard nipples were visible. Suvid, “Teri beti ki chuchiyaan to ekdum kadak hain, bilkul teri tarah!” he started laughing and so did others including mom.

fnOk6JQyinlmBtgs2wNop0Yc-5DZsHClz3e2h7JQKaP3aUMq95hf-2XJYsofbqcV-z6ArpyXEcUUYQ0mex8peswdMUJtK1PkU8fD_btpf-AzNdaOMMJ1tqZ6VsGLF22M-OXLoAhs1sZpJnrs2QYyIaY

Mom: “Ab beti kiski hai!”

Mom was continuously looking at me and I was getting turned on. It had been some time when I had my last cock in college. I was also feeling my pussy getting wet and wanting some action but I tried to hide the fact from mom that I had been fucking in college. I thought that I would masturbate later and relieve myself. I started shooting the video as the orgy went to full swing now.

I continued to shoot the action and also was getting hotter and hotter seeing my mom in this kind of action. She was pretty much turned and was fucking like a real slut that was longing to have some good hard cocks inside her. She was not going to stop and I knew that fact.

seUX942pTDE7QoKgw9z6fk83a85BhAoEF5MMb3-kZoAYFGyrS_xVEfrpVOkQXnFNDBHC0_qjUx-nUbnpQdU0eNTzMw7AATVdpNYGjTk8DBjDrc-FxLQy2nMFe-lTTADuIJfN9pyqFVchg0FRePYjp_4

Mom aaaahhhhh Salim, tere laude mein aaj bhi wahi baat hai. Waisa hi mota aur tagda jaise hamesha se thha aaahhh Salim, your cock still packs the same punch. The girth and its hardness like ever before. Salim ab who toh hai, kaafi khayal rakhta hoon iss chhote miyaan ka, tujh jaisi kaiyon ki raatein haseen banaani hoti hain mujhe.

Mom achchha aur kisi ko yeh diya toh kaat ke haath mein de doongi isse.

Salim hahaha! Ravi and Rahul took turns chewing her nipples and then fucking her really hard so that the complete drawing room was filled with that sound. All I could hear was sounds of mom being hammered hard by all the thick and hard cocks. She was having a great time and was not at all shy because of my presence now.

a8KvJhaRaJQfkzk2_gXjni5UKFwrTU8CihlDVi6CWaDrTRD888fGz5f_r0q0Td68bRvI7klAsJhx0VUezMW0WNiBaYCd1hXTA55GwQ3fMFvO5QAReTr55w6sUaT3CQYr-zDV8kcPQMuPE3kGY8oe6T4

Soon I realised that the phone was getting discharged, so I asked them as to what to do now Salim, mobile ki battery khatam ho rahi hai, kya karoon ab main? He looked at my mom’s face as she was not in her senses. He gave her a tight slap,

Mom Kya hua bey Salim?

Salim teri beti kuch pooch rahi hai, jawaab de usse. Mom turned towards me and inquired about the signs on her face and I told her that the problem was that the phone was getting discharged. Mom ja mere kamre mein, almirah mein charger rakha hai. Wahin charging mein laga de waise bhi yeh sab bas 10 minutes mein hi jhad ne waley hain.

vR2gaQuzgt_Z0njBfCCrzjKCxdcbZfrcG5VzGwQk7XOk04ldn2q9us9g32AwCAw1BzIvXrKgA_yWjYT2KBdnTE4l9UO4SrS4HlskD7pxZL4-3UHInAdQAPA7g9J_DkJVddhwYePu-oUwJDluxXvm-Mg

I decided that I would capture the complete part and then move to charge the mobile phone so that none of the part is wasted, as my mom was giving her best and she needs to be shot just like a star, may it be a porn star. Mom increased the movements of her hips and started to suck and stroke the cocks that were around her.

She wanted them all to cum soon as she was getting tired of the session as well. Salim went away from her, leaving her for the other wild beasts waiting for their turns. He still looked energetic and was not on the verge of spilling their seed like the others, maybe this toughness of the guy kept mom waiting for him every time

Mom Salim, kya hua? Itni jaldi hi chhodd diya? Salim inka kaam ho jaane do, I am thinking of staying back for sometime as they will leave.

iziNCdHPBzWDceqLX475jEIHoR85oKmJqw0tXYZQywEzB_ODEoXyF-pPJZyUVd1lIq-_3tDCyfkZei8p_IWUcRWDmtqOvI2syBBGNyCsnFC2y8MRAyNi_KJTloxHwZzpCof932JzuKtJH_IMl4mpcDA

I will take care of myself in that period of time. The others took charge and one by one rode mom in various positions giving her waves of pleasure and some great moments. She loved each and every bit of it and was responding beautifully. Soon all of them came inside her pussy one by one and she was having sloppy seconds with everyone who got onboard.

This felt kind of new and different as I had always had just one man’s cream inside me at a time, but what my mom was doing was sensational. Holding the semen of 4 men who just ejaculated inside her belly as the drops are seen dripping outside the pussy hole.

T7XN4NsLcsZDudnob1rG70r3XhI12eFmI1-oszksWHLUV5g3feDahcZVMKgSgR6AmW_TVMEex8zx4Hi-8sod9R3uosFSn2T7RAOUHfICSlfixlDbq_e6r5AiX_pkV_bCyGvFlXNCp-F6zkGny_4fp00

Mom ahhhh mazaa aaya phaaltu ka hi tum log condom laate ho everyone else in the room started to laugh as they started to get ready, as it had been around 2 hours that the whole session and the talks lasted. Mom was exhausted while the 4 men were also looking a bit drained out. Salim went upstairs while other were leaving.

Men Chal Kareena, aaj toh maza aa gaya bas ek baar Janhvi bhi seekh jaaye, phir jashan manaye ingey aise kaye. 2 ghante ke nahin yeh kam pad jaate hain 2-3 din ke liye kahin sab bahar chaleinge aur raate haseen karengey. Mom haha khwaab dekhna chaalu haha koi nahin dekh dekh, ek din zaroor ghoomeya wise.”

XlmXv9VMtksHI0p_7s22bL2L0SJSD1g9z-iO9yaVk99WSz06jdCeHDLJJs696jWlv6Mpn-UnuyKW2QUm4DizhXNBLF_qN00n_xRvFOIqu9qb_udI8Epgua43H5xeRPjqyd_f7c8Y08VX11GO5vtaYKU

Saying this mom waved goodbye as I started to walk to the upper floor to put the phone in charge, while mom laid down on the floor amidst all the cum that was present there which was embedded in her pussy and had leaked out. The scent of cum, sweat and passion was present there as she closed her eyes to recover from her exhausted condition to do the final session and to finish off Salim who was still hard and ready for some good hard fucking session.

I reached the room where the charger was and took it out, and put the phone in charging near the charger in her almirah, I found an envelope. I opened it to see if there were any more secrets that my mom might have hidden from us.

RHjnyYYI9e92MFSvRqGYjoi69ATCnJCOxSy9fmO6hLT4UGmrX9jQet8TtVyp9dp9LTLc7IvChL28EiTv5GCp7ZN-rwVbdEIvDr_Cf7DWWnj2PplUhhM37CCz_rTUfx4MJVjwteD9FBOaCifHq6WGr1A

To my surprise it was from a nursing home and had the abortion report inside it. Along with that, there were around 5-6 thousand rupees inside the envelope and a letter on the back of the report.The letter read,

Dear Kareena,

We are hereby happy to tell you that the abortion was successfully carried out and that you are perfectly fine now. As per your wish we had also carried out Vasectomy operation on you and you are perfectly infertile now. Thus, you are now discharged from the hospital premises, but please make regular visits to the hospital to enable us to check on the operation's success.

Yours

Dr. Sunder

840REsPj-Js1dr2Eab1LZ0u5UH64_UDFj-4XxujahrJY8BAaSamPf6WknkaTlJ51EIf9-4zweEgC4QW2nDSnebIDiwgR9IOD-gyAQxeeGP94WxrNG0Ae6rbCYp6GG_jEZdipNUPfetCiOIX5yfywvgA

P.S. Please make the regular visits somewhat longer for prolonged tests.

The last line was the one that caused me great concerns: is mom having sexual relationships with random men whom I did not know? Was this doctor also one of her lovers?

I could only find out all about this once mom starts to open up to me regarding her sex life, and then maybe I can have my own sexual adventures in front of my own mom, or maybe she can join in on my fantasies and have fun with me. I was thinking of a plan to get cosy with my own mom after this open behaviour and to get to know more about her, when someone’s fingers just entered my vagina and started to tingle me there, making me feel warmer as I was already wet and that person would have go to know that the first instance when the hand touched my pussy.

Y7AOSQnXRQqjO1uo67YUoz5O5Vnq44zbNlktXhYVeCg9-nsBnuKYCS21aooLU2m8v9BXT73LKo5mi0xvK7OV5OgHWCm2supIFXjPjKc4XBiySKtQ3l8u8ecWfn9sn2LQWYqXujGbSAHaRG778kd0ptY

Before I could resist or say anything, the finger started to move vigorously inside the pussy, sending waves of pleasure till my brain. I was starting to enjoy this and was holding the hand but not for removing it now. I wanted the person to continue doing whatever he/she was doing. I knew it was mom and she was just trying her best to get cosy with me so as to make sure that I don’t tell dad about this thing at all.

The person pulled me back near the sofa as I was still not facing towards the person, also had my eyes closed and was moaning with pleasure. I got to know that it wasn’t mom when the person who was now sitting on the sofa made me sit on my lap. While doing so, I felt that a cock went inside me and at that moment I knew that it wasn’t mom and was her lover Salim.

RxWHHixjQXFleiXgtaql7RM6Y6FEet5rtNPvUTj7Zm1IbN_ciC4EfNfc_ejwCUGh2wOp1ssNOR2pHLRhJx-WU1G-mFX2Wfl4I4rqusPj2EAzrGpZdCfwpj3zDFvkHxC4iLXZK0vtD-YP5jYYtNEmXGk

He was looking at me with lust filled eyes and it seemed quite obvious that he was not just there to fuck me in an easy way. The sex that was about to take place would be more than just steamy, it was going to be wild and he was going to tear my pussy apart and suck and bite my nipples like an animal.

I could not wait for it as well as I was totally turned On after the sexy show that I had just recorded and was wanting some action just like it to take place here with me. I wanted Salim to be as rough with me as he wanted, as I was looking for someone to play with me and give me the orgasms that I was missing for so many days.

pPR5sGdbs7FQy5pqN8hBIT5v4Hyss5uaTriXpTJ4sLBY_yP8304Tsh49FNjcvaGxl4JcFoXBw5DS6hXw1i6bt8tJaIwlTt5EHFLMTBbq4vzEuFI2v8ggWFFWJBuy6saB7kJQn4KqLWgNsn-ZD8h52Wc

I knew that only he can give all those pleasures to me, but I also knew that giving in so easily may ruin my image and he may get to know that I was longing for a serious fuck as well. I said Salim, leave me you can go and fuck mom if you want but not me. She’ll get angry when she finds out about this.

Salim you heard her out there, she wants you to get prepared to take care of us and yourself now, why not do the honours now only? Come on, No! She was in the mood so was saying all that. She did not mean it and Salim caught hold of my arms to make sure that I was not able to get up and move away from him.

w-ul5wdI5Szp9ouhvNWW3sGNPtPVSMMCr5wFiY6LYFS39Z7xZA4BPGkbSFl3F45p6OeTh2SmuLY08yT9bJInRPJgahq0EmhTarhKigD-I4DTqORIZutp6C316tPgMmxpC4UfQxvzLrWCK3tJZ68WsPE

He held me tightly and started to kiss my bare back. Leave me Salim, please. Salim then suddenly let go of me and threw me off him as his cock was out my pussy and I fell on the floor in front of him. He was angry a bit and said “Okay then, go away, get dressed and don’t show up here, I’ll take care of the mobile myself.

He came forward, caught hold of my hand and dragged me towards the door to throw me out of the room. Seeing this, I came to realise that he was really turned on at that moment and would not compromise for his demands related to sex, at least not in this mood and state of mind.

uiGbIk5_qKjqm3--63kZXOiyQxJ42Gqw0DiVNT2QvjM6slKMxwxcOQgWOY7S69bJFqoHmnvjkh-pT-BdJm2LFiZQtXHWg1py-_VM1be5_K-42tG67R8GPX_jfHJpm-IMS1aVX9gI_M98M_eopcGdjBY

Before he could throw me out of the room, I got hold of the hand from which he was dragging me and held it tightly with both my hands. I wanted him to ride me and I knew that he would do it the way I was longing for. Okay Salim, okay. You can have my pussy but only on the condition that you won’t tell mom that I’m not a virgin.

Salim, as if I care to say this, closed the door behind me and trapped me with my back to the door and started to kiss me on my lips and as his hands were all over my body and assets. His mature and rough hands were sending ripples of pleasure to my brain, I loved the way he was caressing me. The sweat that was still lingering on his skin gave the smell of some fresh sex that had just took place before this session that was about to kick off and that was getting me wet all over again.

Mpzv_GnjgeV_CZBydvHahE0lyohLVuCPaRsQnQYiRNjoCSORE78Sudbx7aOaWq-uIS9cwggNjAdo_2xZhwqfFyHtbW7JLL9gU6z-wvZMTXOsUL96cu34AtqmTG7Ytmh0bdI1WAK-jRQa1H1AmOXY_zc

I was getting in the groove and I knew what I wanted at any cost now. I wanted him to play with me as I played with his cock. I wanted to suck the cock and get it rock hard to penetrate me and to fuck me really rough.

He sensed my pussy and knew that I was fully turned on and wanted his cock inside me and without wasting any time he pushed me to the knees on the door and inserted his semi-erect cock inside my mouth.

Salim : Saali kutiya, abhi bade nakhrey kar rahi thi. Teri choot toh koi aur hi kahaani bayaan kar rahi hai. Choos isse, aaj teri maa toh aaj bahut chud li, ab teri baari hai.

qhl8GKDDrz6vIVrVh0KDIB9OtzT8sLvbfpAKFViZ6dTIK8VhypqsRH36jnz6sGPGptI3F8uF1H33Eqr7bn2CxPDu2YwgRv1SLwtDllIJHGxtv25CFGzavG8fIwZ7TUunPwjmMCI-ClLyHCt8oyqMNS0

I said ab thodi sharaafat to dikhaani padti hai warna tu mujhe bhi randi samjhega. Randi toh tu hai hi, teri maa ki tarah. Ab dekhna yeh hai ki kitni der mein tu khud jhad jati hai.

I started to suck his cock and prepared him to the best of my ability to fuck me well. The thick hard cock seemed like a dream that was in front of me. Maa ne tujhse bada zabardasti chudwaya tha, phir bhi tu jhada kaise nahi? Teri ma ho gaye hai umrdaraaz, uski choot mein ab wo baat na rahi. Kuch na milne se behtar hai kuch milna so uske mazey le lete hain, parr itne mein jhadd jaoon main itna bekarar bhi na hoon.``

-aKq6rrNMHNrsMe0xx2xmEzoLbkHtMUp-mskpW1BmhHQVPGfByIHuofX7h4kAx5RL-GLIwebJUGlNILCJkdopj0DEZhNAAS8qZePNpqGm8KcmNCtPyiKq4SaK52u7R1tWena47evt4ZMOYVXBrDBsIA

He completed his sentence and pulled me back up as his cock was now fully hard and ready to enter my vagina. He also got my one leg up and turned me towards the door. He put his cock on the entry of my pussy and gave it a rough push forward. The cock entered the slippery pussy and thudded against my walls giving me a sensational pulse that reached till my brain.

The cock was really throbbing and was pretty much the best thing that I have ever felt inside of me ever. Salim “ab tu aa gaye hai na, teri choot bhi tight hai. Ab toh yahi ghar hai mere laude ka kuch din, tujhe hi chodega dhang se, teri hi pooja karega, teri hi pyaas bujhaayega, aur tere hi andarr jhadta jaayega.

DD-UWRb8ZGm3rtGRAtbZ-clRcVdTvmYuzLrcbAs7nN5Zx_Eb6r9zf4pdyEXBpCPELdpZnR5kPID49DFFg2kgbriHjlEM_fr2VeDbZ43Y9_8v2ll-60rW91YAjeP1-Hxwbu_TFqs0bgvZaqgjBlA_B4s

I screamed in joy ahhh tna mota hai yeh, ahhh lagta hai. Aadat daal le ab tu iski, tere liye ab hafte mein 4-5 dinon ki baat hai yeh ek baar tu iske hisaab se faill jaaye, phir tujhe jo sukoon milega, kisi aur mardd ki baahon, ya lund se nahi milega. Ahh madarchod, nikaalo isse meri choot nahin sambhaal pa rahi isse, dard ho raha hai bahut.``

Salim took this chance seeing that was not used to the cock and that was causing me much of the pain at the moment. He turned my head as he started to kiss me to make me feel better at the moment and to feel more intimate and that showed the fact why my mother was so used to having sex with him. He not only had a great tool but also was a great lover.

_GinjB0mBs2Z2Bi0RygluO_jlDVWHJIJP64qZlCTWrSVrIkJBUpn4MAcnXf0NVJNbEp9Ef0Z6LXtgZCmW2_6Dzog52P9Hh5KAzUqYlpBw_aVPglB98Ey7kBO0o4o0am57BEz6VUZuvclIJ685rJ84pg

He was doing his best to make sure that I started to enjoy the action rather than be amidst all the pain that I was feeling at the moment. His kisses took my mind away from the pain for some time and the next thing I knew was that I was moaning with pleasure. His magical kiss did work on me and now here I was moaning loudly to the best of my voice.

I was saying to him ahhhhhh Salim tere laude mein toh sach mein bada dum hai aur chod, ahhh tu 4-5 din kya, poore hafte ya mahine ke liye mujhe apni rakhel bana le. Mujhe tujhse chudne ka bhoot sawaar ho raha hai ab. Salim tu chinta mat kar, main jab chahoon tujhe chod sakta hoon aur tu bhi jab jee chahe mere paas aa jaana ya mujhe bula lena.

wO4ka3ci8R5dUKd2osgeKRSib17TfVGN3hSUcvKIGHAbZG0DePBvi-CB9ctgjxGj0Ohj-jgzk6j_QZESGm_MTNIcYFxaMQm0sLKSTgkfnpN8P4iyPUteUl7Jt3wuwvICJQY3qXU03Cvz2z0w45BB1bI

Teri maa ko main sambhaal loonga aur agar zaroorat padi toh phirr kisi din Ravi aur Rahul ko le aaunga taaki who teri maa ki choot ka khayal rakh sake. Salim was now gaining speed as I reached my first orgasm and he could feel the liquids around his cock and said dono maa beti ka paani toh zabardast garama garam hai, lagta hai teri maa ki tarah tujhe bhi meri aur mere iss lund ki umar bhar zaroorat padti rahegi.

He pushed me ahead in excitement which let the door open as I was gasping for breath as the action intensified and he started to give the best he can to fuck me and get discharged on his own and was on the verge of it. Salim le saali kutiya, le teri maa ki tarah teri choot ka maalik bhi aaj se sirf main hi hoon. Ahhhhh haaan tu hi hai. Sirf tu hi hai abhi tak meri choot ka maalik.

0AOE-cUonFR8ldltsN9aX0S_0bqlkASXNQPsw2UIDaale-VZHwboyk3lg7EJ9BaFH7Ho4k6sg2MQJmI5O_e9lTIcf9xtHQuUPzIwnW8DQOqugDnoi7Wj5JUELwvDBEwnk-NvgHh3PPYsi0Q6DmdjfzY

The sounds were too loud and I was not able to notice that due to the loud noises, my mom had woken up and she had come upstairs to check on us, she was there in front of my eyes looking at me in amazement as Salim was looking at her and smiling. Mom looked a bit angry and she approached Salim and gave him a tight slap.

8HkaM8qG4AihvaUA6pAVEX-bANzicx8SNcvm4tBOP8WhJDTM4BQaNvHIMGzPaImUghWVnAyJaP6uuMSuZ_FL2yVVygBorqehkox7aDNU4Z62sxjwo56ecU8JSr5TbOL_D2fExNRbB8AC7O4DMRRYf8c
1D2hshoAYsMb4EFhOu7q_r6rGfvVB-CTrxv6pEEaf3p7eFvRkxdwB-cCV8A-eFYN-qY72sGTpccRs0uD7sSv372UYJNgKndZaRDHteMq2kPKuuYbb4UwgcpjnMKExI8czg-oXer5V-KoJhZRFe3cqvU
S356D7lC10dMB3qBHt2PBJRhO-xolrOLrk8_tJ6Rp41Dz79_wFYhtb5ZD7NDnQdMzd6NzrAZO2S8tTJ5Vl5NNZEZgR_5dqokJRH5LlwvvE2MdRiEsHQ1UPX8Fgi6d2ouxVzRUMlJ5YG6C6v8dPSUBnM
EqIqQ0eFpxPjVJ4dBGZ2geny9X3_q6xx9CGeez-KhiKPb2NxXhvCiCF1ELC9-N_-tlX4mSMp5ZMLiYwvuAKuCnBC6vVASLyCWp3s3Xs-6_hoYLmuabiCvRBwf9g71hAPiaG9Ub2WsmjiimgyvU5hVkc
Aage ki nhi h ?

Back