• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Keerthy Suresh fucked by train cleaner

Reactions
DF Coins
I planned to go to Chennai to shop for my cousin’s wedding. I got a little late in booking the tickets. So I had to sit in the general compartment.

I went in, and trust me, I had no place to place my foot. Meanwhile, the ticket collector came and asked.

Bujang: Miss, what are you doing here?

Me: Sir, I couldn’t get a first-class ticket as I was late. So I took a general ticket and came here, but there was no place to sit.

Bujang: You don’t deserve any respect anyway. Sit here near the door. Request the cleaner.

Me: But, sir, I’m a female…

Bujang: So what? You should have been early to book tickets.

Me: Sir, I’ll give you extra money. Please give me a seat somewhere else.

Meanwhile, Bhujang pulled my hands and made me sit there. There was a old-aged cleaner who seemed to have lost everyone in life. But he has a very dirty smell.

I was wearing a miniskirt and a t-shirt. So, when I fold my legs, my inner area is very clearly exposed. So I felt uncomfortable, so I thought to divert my mind. So I thought to him

Me: Hello, why are you so sad? Is everything all right?

Cleaner turned towards me, and a traffic light flashed on him just then. He was very ugly his teeth were very dirty and yellow .

Cleaner: Do you think a beggar’s life can be right?

Me: I mean, no, but why are you sad?

Cleaner: I used to be a zamindar, and my wife and I owned several acres of farmland, but after my brothers defrauded me, I lost everything, and out of despair, my wife passed away. Now, in order to make ends meet, I work as a cleaner.

Me: I’m so sorry. They shouldn’t have left you that way.

I could see that his dick was rising.

Cleaner: I’m planning to die today. There is a river in this way. I’ll jump off there.

He started to cry. I kept my hand on his shoulder. I didn’t feel any discomfort. It all came out of humanity.

Me: Hey, death is not the answer. Come tomorrow to my company. My father will give you a good job. You can earn well and then take revenge on your brothers.

Cleaner: But I need hope. My body is weak and lost its energy. How will I work?

Me: What do you want to regain hope and energy?

Cleaner: I haven’t had sex for many years. My body was a sex addict. I fucked my wife all day long. Now I have lost everything. My body isn’t responding.

Me: So?

He came and held my hands and kept an innocent face.

Cleaner: Ma’am, I know you’re ready to give me a good job and life. But I need some energy to gain hope in my life. Please have sex with me for this one night. Please fulfil this poor beggar’s wish.

He started to cry in my hand. Few beggars on the opposite door started looking at us curiously. I was feeling nervous. Surprisingly I was leaking. This beggar doesn’t know what a slut I’m.

I felt pity for the beggar and thought of helping his misery.

Me: See, I will accept your wish. But promise me you’ll work hard after that?

He was very happy as if he had won his life back.

Cleaner: Promise, ma’am, I will work hard. So you will have sex with me, right?

Me: Yes. (Naughty I smiled)

So he spread his legs immediately and exposed his dick under the shorts. He was wearing a lungi outside.

Cleaner: Ma’am, please remove my shorts and suck my dick.

Me: Stop calling me ma’am. Call me keerthy. But if anyone sees us , I’m feeling uncomfortable.

Cleaner: the next station is one hour away. The bathroom is damn dirty. So forget them. They won’t interfere. And my name is Dhinakaran.

Me: Okay, but if anything happens, please manage them.

With that, I kept my bag aside and bent towards the inside of the lungi. I held the shorts and pulled them out.

Dhinakaran: keerthy, please have a sniff of it.
I had a sniff of it, and yuck, it smelt really bad. But anyway, I put it away. I saw his dick, but frankly, I couldn’t see his dick properly but it was big and made me wet . Covered with hair. It was a little night, so it was dark.

So I inserted my head inside and located his dick, then pushed away the hair and put his dick into my mouth. He moaned in pleasure, held my head tightly, and pushed it inside. He then bent forward and removed my skirt.

He kept it aside then he removed my top too. Then he was about to remove my bra. I came out of his hold and shouted at him.

Me: Hey, you can’t get me naked on a public train like this…

Dhinakaran: Calm down. If anyone sees you dressed like a rich house girl and having sex with a cleaner, that will put you into trouble. So it is better to get naked, then no one would interfere with us.

Me: Okay, I’ll remove it, and I removed my bra and panty.

I was naked in front of this helpless, poor cleaner. He, too, removed his dress and was naked. So then he again spread his legs and pushed my head towards his dick. I started to suck his dick. He was rubbing my bums and trying to insert them into my asshole.

He made me fuck his dick badly. I was choking. My hair fell completely on his thighs and my face, so it was complete darkness. The heat was increasing, and I was leaking fluids badly.

He held my head tight and released his sperms into my mouth. I got up and washed my mouth in the washbin, but Dinakaran stopped me

Dhinakaran: keerthy, please swallow it.

I saw his innocent face and agreed, so I sat down, swallowed his sperm, and drank water.

Then he lifted my legs up and started suck my toes he said he had a foot fetish I was in heaven
Ahhh he licked my feet then got something out of his bag it was his wife silver anklets he told me to wear those as my feet would look sexy with those .

Then He pulled me by his side and put an arm around me. He pulled my head towards his. I couldn’t get any close to his face. He held my lips and locked them with his lips.

We were very passionately having a liplock in the running train. He started to squeeze my boobs. He never gave a gap. He kept kissing me badly. Then suddenly, the station was approaching. He held my beg and threw all our clothes in it.

Me: Dhinakaran, what are you doing? The station is coming. How can we go like this naked?

Me: But still, what if the police see us like this?
Dhinakaran: This is a very small station. No one will be here.

Dhinakaran: It’s cold outside so cover your naked body with this rug.

He gave me a rug, and we both got down the train. We were walking towards the waiting room.
I was scared as my anklets were making it was echoing through the station lucky no one was there .

Meanwhile,Dhinakaran pulled the rug from the back and rubbed my bums. He kept pinching my ass cheeks and fingered my asshole I let out a moan ahhhhhh

free download gambar
We came to the waiting room and found no space inside.

Dhinakaran: Let’s sleep here outside keerthy. There’s no space inside. Let’s have sex here.

Me: Are you mad? How can we have sex here in the station?

Dhinakaran: it’s a small station, and it will be empty
I agreed. He put a cloth on the floor he went and sat in doggy position and told me to lick his asshole . “Guddha naku”

Like a dog I bent down and sniffed is asshole offcourse it smelled like shit , there was dried up patches of shit I was hesitant to do it I felt like vomitting then he suddenly grabbed my head forced me onto his ass

Then he let go of me , I separated his asshole licking it he was moanimg ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I felt like a filthy whore I stopped licking as I couldn’t take it anymore. Then he told me to lay down

Dinakaran: keerthy, open your rug once. I’ll come over to you. Then you can cover for me.

I hesitated a little.

Dhinakaran:No problem keerthy, it hardly takes seconds. Do it.

I opened the rug, and Dhinakaran was not coming inside.

Me: Hey, come inside quickly. What are you doing?

Dhinakaran: Please request me to come inside. Then I’ll come.

I understood that he was a little notorious.

Me: Dhinakaran,I said in Telugu “ ochi na lanja pooka ni dengu “
come fuck this whore pussy hard

With that, I gave him an air kiss. He happily approached me, and I covered him with the rug. His chest crushed my boobs, and he was busy kissing my lips. I could feel his dick near my pussy.

He hugged me tightly, crushed my boobs badly, and kissed me for a long time. He broke the kiss and looked keenly into my eyes.

Dhinakaran: mastu ga unave lanja Dana .

Me: You, too, are lucky now, right, having sex with me.

Dhinakaran: Guide my dick into your hot pussy, keerthy. Let’s have a good session. He said “ Ne pookula na sulli”

I took my hand over the rug and walked through his belly. I found his dick and pointed it towards my pussy entrance.

Me: Come on , Dhinakaran na pukku ni dengu .( common fuck my pussy)
He was on cloud nine and inserted it in one go. As my pussy is already wet. He kept thrusting me hard. He hugged me tightly.

It was very cold outside but was very hot inside. With every thrust, my boobs got crushed my body was sweating badly in this hot weather. We both were sweating.

He kept fucking me for about 10-15 minutes. Few trains came and left

He sucked my boobs in between. I was truly enjoying the sex with an unknown in an open railway station with few people around. He held my chest hard and signalled ejaculation. He looked into my eyes doubtfully.

Me: Don’t worry, cum inside. I want to feel your sperms.

He rejoiced and increased the speed.My anklet sound was making him crazy I was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh “ inka gatiga Dengu” hard as it was paining a little.I locked him with legs, He once, with full force, thrust inside and held it there. In a few seconds, I could feel a warm liquid oozing out of his dick into my pussy.

He held me tightly. My boobs were damn hot. My lower part was sweating as hell. I was in heaven for a moment. He kept releasing for quite a bit of time. Then slowly, the dick loosened and popped out.

We slept off, after some time he felt the urge to urinate in the middle of the night. So he got up and gently pushed me aside. And as i slept on the rug, I had nothing to hide my body with. With cold wind blowing I woke and and asked him what happened he said he wanted to pee

Me :I know place where u can urinate
He asked where

I opened my mouth and said here he understood and came near my mouth and started urinated he urinated all over my body and I drank some of his peep

I hugged him tightly. I took out my clothes and wore them. He also wore his work dress. I was waiting for the next train, and i boarded.I gave him the company address and left ..

As my station approached, I got down.I wanted to shop few dresses before I attended the wedding. Being busy with wedding and work I forgot to take pregnancy pills and after few months I vommited and got to know that I was pregnant with old beggar/cleaner child

The end …

I planned to go to Chennai to shop for my cousin’s wedding. I got a little late in booking the tickets. So I had to sit in the general compartment.

I went in, and trust me, I had no place to place my foot. Meanwhile, the ticket collector came and asked.

Bujang: Miss, what are you doing here?

Me: Sir, I couldn’t get a first-class ticket as I was late. So I took a general ticket and came here, but there was no place to sit.

Bujang: You don’t deserve any respect anyway. Sit here near the door. Request the cleaner.

Me: But, sir, I’m a female…

Bujang: So what? You should have been early to book tickets.

Me: Sir, I’ll give you extra money. Please give me a seat somewhere else.

Meanwhile, Bhujang pulled my hands and made me sit there. There was a old-aged cleaner who seemed to have lost everyone in life. But he has a very dirty smell.

I was wearing a miniskirt and a t-shirt. So, when I fold my legs, my inner area is very clearly exposed. So I felt uncomfortable, so I thought to divert my mind. So I thought to him

Me: Hello, why are you so sad? Is everything all right?

Cleaner turned towards me, and a traffic light flashed on him just then. He was very ugly his teeth were very dirty and yellow .

Cleaner: Do you think a beggar’s life can be right?

Me: I mean, no, but why are you sad?

Cleaner: I used to be a zamindar, and my wife and I owned several acres of farmland, but after my brothers defrauded me, I lost everything, and out of despair, my wife passed away. Now, in order to make ends meet, I work as a cleaner.

Me: I’m so sorry. They shouldn’t have left you that way.

I could see that his dick was rising.

Cleaner: I’m planning to die today. There is a river in this way. I’ll jump off there.

He started to cry. I kept my hand on his shoulder. I didn’t feel any discomfort. It all came out of humanity.

Me: Hey, death is not the answer. Come tomorrow to my company. My father will give you a good job. You can earn well and then take revenge on your brothers.

Cleaner: But I need hope. My body is weak and lost its energy. How will I work?

Me: What do you want to regain hope and energy?

Cleaner: I haven’t had sex for many years. My body was a sex addict. I fucked my wife all day long. Now I have lost everything. My body isn’t responding.

Me: So?

He came and held my hands and kept an innocent face.

Cleaner: Ma’am, I know you’re ready to give me a good job and life. But I need some energy to gain hope in my life. Please have sex with me for this one night. Please fulfil this poor beggar’s wish.

He started to cry in my hand. Few beggars on the opposite door started looking at us curiously. I was feeling nervous. Surprisingly I was leaking. This beggar doesn’t know what a slut I’m.

I felt pity for the beggar and thought of helping his misery.

Me: See, I will accept your wish. But promise me you’ll work hard after that?

He was very happy as if he had won his life back.

Cleaner: Promise, ma’am, I will work hard. So you will have sex with me, right?

Me: Yes. (Naughty I smiled)

So he spread his legs immediately and exposed his dick under the shorts. He was wearing a lungi outside.

Cleaner: Ma’am, please remove my shorts and suck my dick.

Me: Stop calling me ma’am. Call me keerthy. But if anyone sees us , I’m feeling uncomfortable.

Cleaner: the next station is one hour away. The bathroom is damn dirty. So forget them. They won’t interfere. And my name is Dhinakaran.

Me: Okay, but if anything happens, please manage them.

With that, I kept my bag aside and bent towards the inside of the lungi. I held the shorts and pulled them out.

Dhinakaran: keerthy, please have a sniff of it.
I had a sniff of it, and yuck, it smelt really bad. But anyway, I put it away. I saw his dick, but frankly, I couldn’t see his dick properly but it was big and made me wet . Covered with hair. It was a little night, so it was dark.

So I inserted my head inside and located his dick, then pushed away the hair and put his dick into my mouth. He moaned in pleasure, held my head tightly, and pushed it inside. He then bent forward and removed my skirt.

He kept it aside then he removed my top too. Then he was about to remove my bra. I came out of his hold and shouted at him.

Me: Hey, you can’t get me naked on a public train like this…

Dhinakaran: Calm down. If anyone sees you dressed like a rich house girl and having sex with a cleaner, that will put you into trouble. So it is better to get naked, then no one would interfere with us.

Me: Okay, I’ll remove it, and I removed my bra and panty.

I was naked in front of this helpless, poor cleaner. He, too, removed his dress and was naked. So then he again spread his legs and pushed my head towards his dick. I started to suck his dick. He was rubbing my bums and trying to insert them into my asshole.

He made me fuck his dick badly. I was choking. My hair fell completely on his thighs and my face, so it was complete darkness. The heat was increasing, and I was leaking fluids badly.

He held my head tight and released his sperms into my mouth. I got up and washed my mouth in the washbin, but Dinakaran stopped me

Dhinakaran: keerthy, please swallow it.

I saw his innocent face and agreed, so I sat down, swallowed his sperm, and drank water.

Then he lifted my legs up and started suck my toes he said he had a foot fetish I was in heaven
Ahhh he licked my feet then got something out of his bag it was his wife silver anklets he told me to wear those as my feet would look sexy with those .

Then He pulled me by his side and put an arm around me. He pulled my head towards his. I couldn’t get any close to his face. He held my lips and locked them with his lips.

We were very passionately having a liplock in the running train. He started to squeeze my boobs. He never gave a gap. He kept kissing me badly. Then suddenly, the station was approaching. He held my beg and threw all our clothes in it.

Me: Dhinakaran, what are you doing? The station is coming. How can we go like this naked?

Me: But still, what if the police see us like this?
Dhinakaran: This is a very small station. No one will be here.

Dhinakaran: It’s cold outside so cover your naked body with this rug.

He gave me a rug, and we both got down the train. We were walking towards the waiting room.
I was scared as my anklets were making it was echoing through the station lucky no one was there .

Meanwhile,Dhinakaran pulled the rug from the back and rubbed my bums. He kept pinching my ass cheeks and fingered my asshole I let out a moan ahhhhhh

free download gambar
We came to the waiting room and found no space inside.

Dhinakaran: Let’s sleep here outside keerthy. There’s no space inside. Let’s have sex here.

Me: Are you mad? How can we have sex here in the station?

Dhinakaran: it’s a small station, and it will be empty
I agreed. He put a cloth on the floor he went and sat in doggy position and told me to lick his asshole . “Guddha naku”

Like a dog I bent down and sniffed is asshole offcourse it smelled like shit , there was dried up patches of shit I was hesitant to do it I felt like vomitting then he suddenly grabbed my head forced me onto his ass

Then he let go of me , I separated his asshole licking it he was moanimg ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I felt like a filthy whore I stopped licking as I couldn’t take it anymore. Then he told me to lay down

Dinakaran: keerthy, open your rug once. I’ll come over to you. Then you can cover for me.

I hesitated a little.

Dhinakaran:No problem keerthy, it hardly takes seconds. Do it.

I opened the rug, and Dhinakaran was not coming inside.

Me: Hey, come inside quickly. What are you doing?

Dhinakaran: Please request me to come inside. Then I’ll come.

I understood that he was a little notorious.

Me: Dhinakaran,I said in Telugu “ ochi na lanja pooka ni dengu “
come fuck this whore pussy hard

With that, I gave him an air kiss. He happily approached me, and I covered him with the rug. His chest crushed my boobs, and he was busy kissing my lips. I could feel his dick near my pussy.

He hugged me tightly, crushed my boobs badly, and kissed me for a long time. He broke the kiss and looked keenly into my eyes.

Dhinakaran: mastu ga unave lanja Dana .

Me: You, too, are lucky now, right, having sex with me.

Dhinakaran: Guide my dick into your hot pussy, keerthy. Let’s have a good session. He said “ Ne pookula na sulli”

I took my hand over the rug and walked through his belly. I found his dick and pointed it towards my pussy entrance.

Me: Come on , Dhinakaran na pukku ni dengu .( common fuck my pussy)
He was on cloud nine and inserted it in one go. As my pussy is already wet. He kept thrusting me hard. He hugged me tightly.

It was very cold outside but was very hot inside. With every thrust, my boobs got crushed my body was sweating badly in this hot weather. We both were sweating.

He kept fucking me for about 10-15 minutes. Few trains came and left

He sucked my boobs in between. I was truly enjoying the sex with an unknown in an open railway station with few people around. He held my chest hard and signalled ejaculation. He looked into my eyes doubtfully.

Me: Don’t worry, cum inside. I want to feel your sperms.

He rejoiced and increased the speed.My anklet sound was making him crazy I was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh “ inka gatiga Dengu” hard as it was paining a little.I locked him with legs, He once, with full force, thrust inside and held it there. In a few seconds, I could feel a warm liquid oozing out of his dick into my pussy.

He held me tightly. My boobs were damn hot. My lower part was sweating as hell. I was in heaven for a moment. He kept releasing for quite a bit of time. Then slowly, the dick loosened and popped out.

We slept off, after some time he felt the urge to urinate in the middle of the night. So he got up and gently pushed me aside. And as i slept on the rug, I had nothing to hide my body with. With cold wind blowing I woke and and asked him what happened he said he wanted to pee

Me :I know place where u can urinate
He asked where

I opened my mouth and said here he understood and came near my mouth and started urinated he urinated all over my body and I drank some of his peep

I hugged him tightly. I took out my clothes and wore them. He also wore his work dress. I was waiting for the next train, and i boarded.I gave him the company address and left ..

As my station approached, I got down.I wanted to shop few dresses before I attended the wedding. Being busy with wedding and work I forgot to take pregnancy pills and after few months I vommited and got to know that I was pregnant with old beggar/cleaner child

The end …
Please next on Megha Akash

Back