• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Keerthy Suresh

Reactions
DF Coins
My father appointed an old watchman maybe, 58 years old to look over my house and me… I was searching for someone to fulfill my sex desire…I was really feeling lonely and the nine months of no sex had got me really desperate as well.
Keerthy was a beautiful lady, at 36-28-34 she was well endowed and quite a looker as well, she was used to the gazes men gave her when she walked by them.

One evening , a usual frustration of feeling alone i went to the bedroom window to stare outside. My bedroom window faced the back of the apartment building so there was hardly anything I I could see there. As I looked out I saw the small separate room that the apartment society had given to the watchman and his family. Prabhu, the watchman had a wife and two kids; the kids used to play in the back of the building. Keerthy loved kids and so one of her pastimes used to be watching kids play. That day ended up very different.
When I looked out I didn’t t see the children there, but I saw Prabhu and his wife sitting together on their cot (the cot was in a somewhat open shed touching the room). I watched as they both were romantically playing with each other. I admired the fact how such poor people manage to find time to be romantic with each other. I was lost looking at them, probably missing the romance in her own life. Suddenly things started changing in front of me, Prabhu suddenly put his hand around his wife’s waist

and dragged her closer to him and planted a wet French kiss on his lips. I could see Prabhuwife reacting positively to the move, she reciprocated the kiss and moved her hand and parted this dhoti to reveal his already hard cock. I gasped when she saw Prabhu’scock, it was 8 inches long and atleast three inches thick, I could feel a warmth developing between my own legs seeing his cock.

Prabhu’s wife started rubbing his cock while Prabhu continued kissing her. I watched as Prabhu’s hands moved up and cupped his wife’sboobs, but I knew he was not going to get any satisfaction there; his wife had completely flat boobs. I watched the erotic scene revealing itself in front of her window. I quietly went and turned off the room light so that they couldn’t see me watching. I watched as Prabhu’s wife continued to pump his magnificent cock. Prabhu then moved his hands into her salwar pants and I could only imagine him rubbing her pussy from there. My hand automatically went down to my own pussy with the scene happening in front of me. I didn’t have sex for a long time and watching her watchman’s magnificient cock and a live sex scene was really turning me on.

Next day I woke up…. Went to the wash room and removed my dress had a bath and was trying to imagine the watchman nude and fucking me…. I was rubbing my pussy and was moaning heavily….. Then came my first orgasm after a long time..

So I went to the bedroom naked and just wore a saari without any petticoat, panty and bra but blouse was there…

Then I went towards the kitchen and started boiling milk… So I thought of offering the watchman some tea or coffee…. So just went out to small tent house inside the courtyard… I went in… And saw the watchman sleeping….
I woke him up and invited him for a cup of coffee He agreed and later he got freshened up and came into the house… I was watching TV and was sipping my coffee…I gave him a cup coffee and he sat and started drinking it… So then I asked him about his family….
At lunch he came when & I thought I have to make a final move……
I told him wait over there and come to the bathroom after 5 mins as i wanted to piss first ..but not actually…. I went in wore a white bra and pink panties and was waiting inside the bathroom…. After few minutes I shouted and Said him to enter in…. I could hear his steps…. My heart was beating really heavily…… Then he opened the door and was shocked to see me only in bra and panties & he smiled

He came towards me, hugged me tightly, he started pressing my boobs very hard. His bulge was rubbing my ass over my panty now. He started licking me all over like a child who licks a cream biscuit. He was licking all over by shoulders, neck area, collar bone while his hands were holding my treasure on the front and pressing them like mangoes

Then, he threw me on my bed,He then moved my hard towards his dick and he started kissing my boobs . I started pumping him with my hand slowly while he removed my bra and started sucking my nipples like a child.I felt ecstatic when he was chewing on them and sucking nicely, that feeling cannot be described and can only be experienced. He was giving small bites as well but it was all pleasure and no pain in that. He was nicely shifting between both of my boobs and increasing my pleasure. I was pushing my boobs towards his face and was simultaneously pumping his dick which is now hard like a rock.

My boobs were completely wet with his saliva. He asked me for a blowjob. In the heat of the moment I agreed and he started pushing his dick into my mouth, I was already heated up with his sucking and taking his dick as deep as I could into my throat.

Maybe he felt he would cum soon, so he said he wanted to fuck my pussy and made me lie down on the bed. Again he started sucking my boobs and this time my navel as well.

You don’t believe at the start of the session my pussy was very stiff because the thought of having sex with watchman
with his sucking and licking of boobs my pussy was leaking like a tap.

he positioned his dick at entrance of my pussy and pushed it in one go

I shouted a little because of pain and dug my nails into his back and pulled him closer. He fucked me in missionary for a while and when he was tired I climbed on him for cowgirl position.

He was firing and whacking off my pussy..literally tore my pussy…..
After some time he asked whether to cum inside or outside….. I told cum inside…. And spray all ur sperms into my womb and make me urs forever….

He increased his pace which was a sign that he was going to cum…i was eagerly waiting for him to cum

Splashhhhhhh…….. A huge load of cum was all in my womb….. It was so warm…

So after he cummed inside he just fell on me and we slept off with his cock still inside me…….
The end
(All pictures credits goes to there respective owners )

Back