• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story kriti kharbanda Becomes a slave to a begger any get pregnant

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi, I am kriti kharbanda , a single, short, dusky woman who loves to be dominate. My life story filled with erotica is for another time.

I always love cold, mist, breeze, and drizzle. A spot with all these would be my perfect weekend getaway. This week was no different. I was finally at Kodaikanal, one of the many hill stations known for its climate and breathtaking sights.

There was nothing pre-planned about this getaway. It all came together all of a sudden. The location of Kodaikanal, away from all rustling in the city, was a good feeling. My love for travelling alone complemented this sudden plan. It has been one day since I arrived in Kodaikanal.

After a day of relaxing amidst nature, today was supposed to be full of adventure. It was an adventure, alright, but not the kind I was expecting. I woke up around 5:30 in the morning and ordered coffee. I took the coffee and stood on my private balcony of the resort, just wearing a top and panties.

My hair was made into a bun. As soon as I opened the door to my balcony, I felt the light breeze caressing which gave me instant goosebumps. It made my nipples hard and my pussy wet. I traced my nipples over my top with my right hand while holding the coffee in my left hand.

I could feel the waves of excitement it sent down to my pussy. I traced the way to my pussy, sending solid waves of excitement as I moved down further. The slightest touch of my hand was enough to send me into a state of bliss. I just started fingering there until it sent me over the edge, and my coffee spilled.

It was just then I realised I was holding coffee in my left hand. I called housekeeping and asked them to clean it. I got ready for a jog in this fantastic climate. It was still dark, but I wanted to get my body worked up for the amazing adventures I had planned for the day.

After jogging for about 30 minutes, I stopped to catch my breath. I was panting. Well, the air in the mountains is a bit thin. By this time, the sun was slowly coming up. There was not much crowd around me, so I started strolling. As I walked, I saw the beautiful sight of the sun coming up, brightening the sky.

I walked towards it. It took me to an edge where I could see the fantastic sight. The sun was not fully up. There was just this red semi-circle edge with a sight of spreading beautiful forest all over .

This old beggar around 75 was just peeping from the top of the edge.

It was only him and me at the edge; seeing that I avoided him, I went in the opposite direction and enjoyed the pleasant scenery and started taking photos; the old beggar noticed me and came towards me and started to beg me for money, he was drunk and was swaying left to right; I told him that I Didn't have any cash on me now and told him to go away, he was not in his sense and fell I was stunned I tried calling for help, but there were no signals & suddenly there was a thunderstorm sound I panicked it started to pour heavily (I couldn't walk back as the walking track might have flooded ) then I spotted a small broken down hut in the trees across, it was an old lookout, for the forest forces

I took his hands n put it around my waist and walked towards the hut, after entering the house
I saw a steel bed

as I was trying to put him on the bed he slipped and pressed my right boob unknown ing I left Out of a slight moan, I was all wet. My top was damp and was sticking to my bra; I thought I was removing my top my bra was transparent so to cover it I needed squeeze the water out of top, then wearing it again to cover the transparent bra ,

as the beggar was still unconscious. I figured I'd take a chance; I slowly, without making a sound, removed my top and started to squeeze the water out. Little did I know the beggar was watching me my sexy back was facing him then suddenly from behind he grabbed me tightly I couldn't breathe then he turned me around and kissed me on my lips I was trying to push him away, but he was solid, his mouth smelled like rotten carcasses of a dead rat, he grabbed my head and forcibly inserted his tongue inside my mouth,

but somehow It made me horny the weather was wet under that circumstance I gave up, and I was in rhythm and started to kiss him he understood that he let loose of my head we were kissing for nearly 2 min then he broke the kiss and said

“ Aaj Tu meri Randi hai.”

Me: mein tumhare liye garam hoon

He went and sat on the bed and spread his legs and said : aake mera lund chuso

I licked my upper lip, and I kneeled before him and slowly removed dothi, his big dark charcoal hairy color cock sprung out, I was amazed to see such big cock for an old man

I grabbed his cock with both hands he let out a slight moan, I stroked it up and down, he said “jaldi sei chus na randii” I put his cock at the entrance of my mouth and licked the tip of the cock which already had dried precum it tasted like pee and shit mixed together then I slowly took the cock inside my mouth I couldn't take the full cock inside as it was way too big for my small mouth I gaged I gave him the best blowjob, after 6 min he cock started to pulsate and I understood he was ready to cum, with a huge moan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgghgg

he cummed inside my mouth, I showed him my mouth full cum dripping down my neck without wasting any time I swallowed the cum

he was resting on bed with his flaccid cock , i got up and to make his cock rise up i started to striptease, while dancing slowly i removed my bra and my perfect white round boobs poped out

his eyes became big, then slowly hand came down to the waist i played with my belly chain which made my waist look much more sexier

then slowly i grabbed my both panty and jogger pants and slowly moved down his eyes grew wider and wider he was panting like a dog, first my trimmed pussy hair was visible and then my white pussy came into sight,

I told him to get off the bed, I went and sat on the bed and spread my pussy

and invite him to lick my glory hole as dog he obeyed he sniffed my pussy and the sweet scent of my pussy made him mad, his insert his tongue into to my pussy and made circular movements I moaned ahhhhhhhhhbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sssjsahhahahahshshshshshdhhdhdhdhdh

I grabbed his head and pushed him more towards my pussy he was face fucking me after 3 min of tongue and face fucking I orgasmed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and spurted pee and white goo on his face his happily licked it, I was about to say something when his lips pressed against mine. I was startled by his sudden move. It took me a moment to return his kiss. I was still in my subspace.

It was an out-of-body experience for me. If I did believe in heaven, I know this would be it.
I felt my pussy stir up to his kiss. The kiss started slowly, with him massaging my wrists, elevated to a full-fledged make-out session with me pinned to the bed.

He was on top of me, his cock trying to dig a hole into my stomach. I moaned into his mouth as the slightest touch of his cock sent my body into overdrive. I lifted my hips to press against his erection. It only tightened his hold on me.

He used his knees to spread my thighs and rub against my pussy, The wetness on my already erect nipples sent gooseflesh over my body. I lifted my body to try and push the nipples more into his mouth. He moved back, removing his salivating mouth from me, away from my now erect nipples. I didn’t like my tits being detached from his mouth. A need to have his mouth on my nipples sent my body into high drive.

I groaned, threw my head back, and begged him. “Please, meri stan ko chuso”. I want your mouth on my tits I was almost squealing as I finished the sentence.

I cried, “Oh! , please take me, bite my nipples. I am yours to do whatever you want. Bite me. I am your slut, your whore, your cum slut, take me, . I want you to mark me with your bites. Please, accept me as your slave.”

I was squirming under his body,I wanted to let go, fall in a trance, be the loyal slave my old beggar master deserves. Mindlessly obeying all his orders and wanting giving in to all his demands.

He stopped abruptly, looked deep into my eyes, and laid on top of me. I could feel his throbbing dick at my entrance, dying to enter inside. The world around me blurred as his cock breached my threshold . I realized I was holding my breath. I let myself breathe with a loud gasp.

I clenched my fists and groaned as he moved into me I could see his black cock moving in and out of my white pussy ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

His length was moving in and out of my pussy. I could feel the dick throbbing, the nerves bulging out from his dark cock.

His balls hitting my ass, His speed increased, hammering me deep inside the pussy. I felt his hands alternatively kneading my breasts, pulling my nipples

Suddenly, I felt his hands spreading over my neck, choking me. I felt rare happiness filling me. The light is replaced by darkness. The stimulation from being fucked, his dirty smell, and the choke pushed me over the edge. I remember not breathing, struggling to breathe.

I kept on shouting and moaning “ mujhe aur chodo”ahhhhhhhhhbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

“randee sallee mera ras tumhen chhodoonga”ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh

Tumhara pura ras andar chodna, tumhare bache ki maa banugi ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After 30 min intense sex

He came so hard that my whole body convulsed, groaning hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh his warm cum was gushing into my pussy to my womb, My head was thrown back, my eyes rolled back, and my toes curled. My pussy muscle were contracting uncontrollably.

He fell aside, I was laying there with cum dripping out of my pussy, after sometime the rain stopped I dressed up went to resort .

Undressed my self I still felt sore, but overall I was so fucking happy and content. I stood in front of the mirror and smiled as my hands ran through the hickey in my shoulder given by the old beggar. I went for a walk as girl returned as girl carrying an ugly old beggar child in my womb after few I was pregnant, I decided to raise the child as a single mother.

The end

Hi, I am kriti kharbanda , a single, short, dusky woman who loves to be dominate. My life story filled with erotica is for another time.

I always love cold, mist, breeze, and drizzle. A spot with all these would be my perfect weekend getaway. This week was no different. I was finally at Kodaikanal, one of the many hill stations known for its climate and breathtaking sights.

There was nothing pre-planned about this getaway. It all came together all of a sudden. The location of Kodaikanal, away from all rustling in the city, was a good feeling. My love for travelling alone complemented this sudden plan. It has been one day since I arrived in Kodaikanal.

After a day of relaxing amidst nature, today was supposed to be full of adventure. It was an adventure, alright, but not the kind I was expecting. I woke up around 5:30 in the morning and ordered coffee. I took the coffee and stood on my private balcony of the resort, just wearing a top and panties.

My hair was made into a bun. As soon as I opened the door to my balcony, I felt the light breeze caressing which gave me instant goosebumps. It made my nipples hard and my pussy wet. I traced my nipples over my top with my right hand while holding the coffee in my left hand.

I could feel the waves of excitement it sent down to my pussy. I traced the way to my pussy, sending solid waves of excitement as I moved down further. The slightest touch of my hand was enough to send me into a state of bliss. I just started fingering there until it sent me over the edge, and my coffee spilled.

It was just then I realised I was holding coffee in my left hand. I called housekeeping and asked them to clean it. I got ready for a jog in this fantastic climate. It was still dark, but I wanted to get my body worked up for the amazing adventures I had planned for the day.

After jogging for about 30 minutes, I stopped to catch my breath. I was panting. Well, the air in the mountains is a bit thin. By this time, the sun was slowly coming up. There was not much crowd around me, so I started strolling. As I walked, I saw the beautiful sight of the sun coming up, brightening the sky.

I walked towards it. It took me to an edge where I could see the fantastic sight. The sun was not fully up. There was just this red semi-circle edge with a sight of spreading beautiful forest all over .

It was only him and me at the edge; seeing that I avoided him, I went in the opposite direction and enjoyed the pleasant scenery and started taking photos; the old beggar noticed me and came towards me and started to beg me for money, he was drunk and was swaying left to right; I told him that I Didn't have any cash on me now and told him to go away, he was not in his sense and fell I was stunned I tried calling for help, but there were no signals & suddenly there was a thunderstorm sound I panicked it started to pour heavily (I couldn't walk back as the walking track might have flooded ) then I spotted a small broken down hut in the trees across, it was an old lookout, for the forest forces

I took his hands n put it around my waist and walked towards the hut, after entering the house
I saw a steel bed

as I was trying to put him on the bed he slipped and pressed my right boob unknown ing I left Out of a slight moan, I was all wet. My top was damp and was sticking to my bra; I thought I was removing my top my bra was transparent so to cover it I needed squeeze the water out of top, then wearing it again to cover the transparent bra ,

as the beggar was still unconscious. I figured I'd take a chance; I slowly, without making a sound, removed my top and started to squeeze the water out. Little did I know the beggar was watching me my sexy back was facing him then suddenly from behind he grabbed me tightly I couldn't breathe then he turned me around and kissed me on my lips I was trying to push him away, but he was solid, his mouth smelled like rotten carcasses of a dead rat, he grabbed my head and forcibly inserted his tongue inside my mouth,

but somehow It made me horny the weather was wet under that circumstance I gave up, and I was in rhythm and started to kiss him he understood that he let loose of my head we were kissing for nearly 2 min then he broke the kiss and said

I licked my upper lip, and I kneeled before him and slowly removed dothi, his big dark charcoal hairy color cock sprung out, I was amazed to see such big cock for an old man

I grabbed his cock with both hands he let out a slight moan, I stroked it up and down, he said “jaldi sei chus na randii” I put his cock at the entrance of my mouth and licked the tip of the cock which already had dried precum it tasted like pee and shit mixed together then I slowly took the cock inside my mouth I couldn't take the full cock inside as it was way too big for my small mouth I gaged I gave him the best blowjob, after 6 min he cock started to pulsate and I understood he was ready to cum, with a huge moan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgghgg

he cummed inside my mouth, I showed him my mouth full cum dripping down my neck without wasting any time I swallowed the cum

he was resting on bed with his flaccid cock , i got up and to make his cock rise up i started to striptease, while dancing slowly i removed my bra and my perfect white round boobs poped out

his eyes became big, then slowly hand came down to the waist i played with my belly chain which made my waist look much more sexier

then slowly i grabbed my both panty and jogger pants and slowly moved down his eyes grew wider and wider he was panting like a dog, first my trimmed pussy hair was visible and then my white pussy came into sight,

and invite him to lick my glory hole as dog he obeyed he sniffed my pussy and the sweet scent of my pussy made him mad, his insert his tongue into to my pussy and made circular movements I moaned ahhhhhhhhhbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sssjsahhahahahshshshshshdhhdhdhdhdh

I grabbed his head and pushed him more towards my pussy he was face fucking me after 3 min of tongue and face fucking I orgasmed ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and spurted pee and white goo on his face his happily licked it, I was about to say something when his lips pressed against mine. I was startled by his sudden move. It took me a moment to return his kiss. I was still in my subspace.

It was an out-of-body experience for me. If I did believe in heaven, I know this would be it.
I felt my pussy stir up to his kiss. The kiss started slowly, with him massaging my wrists, elevated to a full-fledged make-out session with me pinned to the bed.

He was on top of me, his cock trying to dig a hole into my stomach. I moaned into his mouth as the slightest touch of his cock sent my body into overdrive. I lifted my hips to press against his erection. It only tightened his hold on me.

He used his knees to spread my thighs and rub against my pussy, The wetness on my already erect nipples sent gooseflesh over my body. I lifted my body to try and push the nipples more into his mouth. He moved back, removing his salivating mouth from me, away from my now erect nipples. I didn’t like my tits being detached from his mouth. A need to have his mouth on my nipples sent my body into high drive.

I groaned, threw my head back, and begged him. “Please, meri stan ko chuso”. I want your mouth on my tits I was almost squealing as I finished the sentence.

I cried, “Oh! , please take me, bite my nipples. I am yours to do whatever you want. Bite me. I am your slut, your whore, your cum slut, take me, . I want you to mark me with your bites. Please, accept me as your slave.”

I was squirming under his body,I wanted to let go, fall in a trance, be the loyal slave my old beggar master deserves. Mindlessly obeying all his orders and wanting giving in to all his demands.

He stopped abruptly, looked deep into my eyes, and laid on top of me. I could feel his throbbing dick at my entrance, dying to enter inside. The world around me blurred as his cock breached my threshold . I realized I was holding my breath. I let myself breathe with a loud gasp.

I clenched my fists and groaned as he moved into me I could see his black cock moving in and out of my white pussy ahhhhhhhhhhhh

His length was moving in and out of my pussy. I could feel the dick throbbing, the nerves bulging out from his dark cock.

His balls hitting my ass, His speed increased, hammering me deep inside the pussy. I felt his hands alternatively kneading my breasts, pulling my nipples

Suddenly, I felt his hands spreading over my neck, choking me. I felt rare happiness filling me. The light is replaced by darkness. The stimulation from being fucked, his dirty smell, and the choke pushed me over the edge. I remember not breathing, struggling to breathe.

I kept on shouting and moaning “ mujhe aur chodo”ahhhhhhhhhbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Tumhara pura ras andar chodna, tumhare bache ki maa banugi ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

After 30 min intense sex

He came so hard that my whole body convulsed, groaning hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh his warm cum was gushing into my pussy to my womb, My head was thrown back, my eyes rolled back, and my toes curled. My pussy muscle were contracting uncontrollably.

He fell aside, I was laying there with cum dripping out of my pussy, after sometime the rain stopped I dressed up went to resort .

Undressed my self I still felt sore, but overall I was so fucking happy and content. I stood in front of the mirror and smiled as my hands ran through the hickey in my shoulder given by the old beggar. I went for a walk as girl returned as girl carrying an ugly old beggar child in my womb after few I was pregnant, I decided to raise the child as a single mother.

The end
Make gangbang story on alia bhatt

I saw a steel bed

After 30 min intense sex

The end
Good story brother keep making ?

Back