• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Reactions
DF Coins
LATEST NAYANTHARA ANIME SEX COMIC
NAYANTHARA - THE MOTHER

Lady Superstar Nayanthara has two children through surrogacy. But her slutty character has not changed. You can see her lusty leelas in this sex comic.

Nayanthara-The-Mother.png

LATEST NAYANTHARA ANIME SEX COMIC
NAYANTHARA - THE MOTHER PART 1 EPISODE 1
HEY! I AM NOT YOUR REAL MOTHER!

Lady Superstar Nayanthara has two children through surrogacy. But her slutty character has not changed. You can see her lusty leelas in this sex comic.

Nayanthara and Vicky have been married for almost 14 years. Nayanthara was so focused on her beauty that she adopted two sons through surrogacy.

Actress Nayanthara, who gave birth to twins through a surrogate mother, was said to have violated the law. Actress Nayanthara and director Vignesh Sivan got married on June 9, 2022. Vignesh Sivan announced the birth of twins. Before marriage, Nayanthara and Vignesh Sivan went to Spain. It was there that he met the surrogate mother and made an agreement in this regard and it was said that twins were born to her. This investigation is not yet complete.

Actually Nayanthara met a scientist and obtained the sperms of Vishal, Arya, Prabhu Deva and Simbu and conceived a child through a surrogate mother. All four of them lived for many years as men who did not submit to Nayanthara as legal husbands but enjoyed her sexually and made her their whore. Later Nayanthara fell in love with Vicky and married him.

Nayanthara's desire for children helped the scientist to carry on with his experiments on Multiple DNA Surrogacy. But the scientist warned Nayanthara that the children adopted by Nayanthara in this manner would not see her as a mother and would only approach Nayanthara with lust.

Nayanthara said it was okay and agreed to sign the agreement so this sperm research was done well. Nayanthara and Vicky will face legal trouble if this is revealed, both of them announced that they got the baby through some surrogate mother.

Now, fourteen years after their marriage, Nayanthara is acting as sister and aunt to Dhanush and Simbu in cinema.

One day, an investigation officer visits Nayanthara at her house.

Hello Nayanthara madam! How are you?

Please come Officer! Why again in my home?

Nayanthara, as always. A new collector has arrived. Your surrogate mother problem is not over yet. That's what you are being inquired about.

Hmmm. Are you still talking about that problem, officer? I am the one who gave all the money owed to your department and asked them to keep this matter quiet. I have already bribed you all to leave this controversy away from further investigation.

Nayanthara! No matter how much money you give me, I somehow miss fucking you every time I see you!

Officer! OK! Finish what you thought about today! But! Make sure this problem must be over for me!

Nayanthara...!!!! What a body you have..! I just can keep touching and rubbing your body against me the entire day! Don't you have a habit of wearing panties! Hmmm!

Officer! Wait a little! My husband Vicky is directing the film starring Sanjay, son of Vijay Sir. Now there is also a meeting with the producer. He is leaving. Let him go!

OK you whore!

Then, Vicky came from upstairs, put on his suit and was about to leave.

When Nayanthara saw him, she said, "Hi Vicky! Have you started for the meeting with the producer?!!"
Yes, Dear Honey! Nayan! Today is the 15th birthday of our sons! Give them some surprise! I will come late at night after the meeting! I will buy them some gifts! Bye Nayan, my wife!

Vicky leaves from there. The officer prepares to fuck Nayanthara.

Nayanthara, today is your son's birthday! Hmmm! This is the gift you are going to give me for that.. ! Come here you slut..!

Nayanthara smiled and walked towards him. She turned around and pressed her ass to his face. "What are you doing Nayanthara?" He asked and Nayanthara smiled. "Are you going to fuck me? If yes, then fuck me in my ass" Nayanthara asked the officer. He said, "Sure!" and then he pounced on Nayanthara.

He kissed Nayanthara hard and held her ass cheeks tightly. Nayantara held his cock in her palm and was making it bigger! He had a huge erection!

"Do you have an anal lube, Nayanthara? Then it will be a little easier to fuck you," he whispered, and she nodded as if to say yes.

“Good,” he said, kissing around Nayanthara's ass and turning her to him. "What do you want?" he asked. "Kiss me on my ass," said Nayanthara.

He poured the lube into Nayanthara's asshole and she felt his bare fingers working away at her cunt also.

As he moves his fingers in and out of Nayanthara's cunt, his cock gets even bigger.

He turns Nayanthara and starts hitting her ass. He then played with Nayanthara's nipples.

He made Nayanthara very happy. He pinched Nayantara's nipples even harder. She came with a scream and poured the juice from her pussy over his cock. He smiled and leaned down to kiss Nayantara and released his cum into her asshole.

Then the officer left from there. He again asks Nayanthara that he should fuck her often, to which she tells him that if he ends this surrogate issue, he can come fuck her whenever he wants. She then said goodbye to him!

Nayanthara started thinking about what gift to give to her two sons who are celebrating their birthdays today.

Nayanthara was cleaning the house that evening, sitting on the floor wearing a black nightie, her thighs on display.... when her son was sitting on the stairs and looking at her big ass.

Nayanthara was surprised. He had never done that before.

Suddenly, Nayanthara gets a phone call.

"Hello Nayanthara! How are you! I'm the scientist talking!" he said.

"Sir! Tell me sir! I am Nayanthara! Even this morning the officer came to make an enquiry on the surrogacy issue. I have managed! Tell me sir what is the matter?" Nayanthara asked the scientist.

"Nayanthara! Today is the 15th birthday of your sons! Now is the time to see all the lustful thoughts that they have! You will not look like a mother from now on! They will see you as a lover and a wife! Be ready Nayanthara madam!" The scientist informed.

Nayanthara is was very happy after hearing this! She thanked the scientist and looked at her son with a kind of naughty smile...!

Nayanthara's son also smiled at her.

Nayanthara said to him, "Wait son..! Nayantara Mama is very happy today! It's your birthday, wait.. I'm coming now!" She told him and walked towards her bedroom.

Did you like the story? What would you do with Nayanthara as your Bhabhi / Wife? Comment about Nayanthara in English! The story continues..

Comment about Nayanthara in dirty and filthy language, about her boobs, her pussy, her asshole! Tell me in how you want Nayantara story to continue bro!

If you have shagged to any of these Nayanthara stories and fakes, bros please leave a dirty comment on Nayanthara!

Bros.. Please post your dirty comments on Nayanthara! Thats make us do more fakes and stories of her! Comment on her boobs, her ass and her pussy! Nayanthara - the whore.... dirty comments on this slut please bros...

Nayanthara went to the bedroom and took a bath in the bathroom. She has decided what to give her sons for their birthday.

She calls her sons from her mobile and tells them to take a bath in their bed room and be there undressed. When they ask why they are not to wear the dress, Nayanthara says that she will bring them a new dress.

After some time, Nayanthara went to their room wearing only bra and panties.

'I love you, my sons!' Nayanthara said.

'We love you Nayanthara Mama! They said. "But why did you tell us to wear nothing! Nayanthara Mama Where is our new birthday dress?" They asked.

"Nayanthara Mama, has a surprise for you and I'm going to tell you both a truth" said Nayanthara.

One of them said, "But Nayanthara Mama, why are you standing in front of us with only panties and bra! Nayanthara Mama, we feel lusty seeing you like this."

Rubbing them both on the shoulder and giving them a kiss on the cheek, leaving a faint blush of her red lipstick, she told them in her kind voice and motherly tone…

'I still can't believe you're both already 14 years old. Nayanthara sighed.

'Yes Nayanthara Mama, but it's okay, as you always say, this is part of the life-long journey, isn't it?' Nayanthara nodded as she intertwined her hand with his and rested her head on his shoulder.

'That's right, son. It's part of the journey, our journey.' Nayanthara smiled a little.

"You two said you'd marry me when you grew up, don't you remember?" Nayanthara asked.

Oh, my dear Nayantara, Mama!' They looked at her in a shy manner.

'What, are you embarrassed? You were very kind to me! I mean, you're still, aren't you?' Nayanthara smiled again. They were both very shy.

'Oh... yes? Are you going to ask your Nayanthara Mama to marry you and be your wife and stay by your side forever??'

They blushed and laughed nervously, now that they weren't expecting that answer at all. They said to Nayanthara, 'Well... yes... that's right.'

'Tell me dear sons! I want to hear it come out loud from your mouth.'

They swallowed the words and laughed, looking into Nayanthara's big, beautiful dark brown eyes. 'I am asking you to marry us Nayanthara Mama, be our wife and always be by our side.' said one.

Nayanthara smiled, 'Thats it! Good boy.'

'We love you Nayanthara Mama.' Both said.

'I love you both too, my sons!' Both hugged Nayanthara, tight, as they breathed in deeply the scent of her womanhood, feeling her warmth enveloping them. Nayanthara's sandalwood body odor tingled their manhood. Their cocks started to grind.

Both stood up well. Both of their cocks were hard as rock and for the first time they knew that Nayanthara's words, her big ass on display in her panties and the sweet scent of her body definitely made their cocks ready for work.

They both feeling shy, told Nayanthara. "Nayanthara Mama! We feel something lusty and get horny when we look at you like this! This is the first time we think about you in this sexual manner! Why do we feel this way, Nayanthara Mama?" they innocently asked Nayanthara.

Nayanthara said to them, "Dear sons! I am going to tell you a truth! I am not your real mother. I did not carry you in my womb. I told a scientist to do a DNA research and I accepted both of you as my children."

Both of them were shocked when they heard the conversation. "What are you saying Nayanthara Mama! Then your husband Vicky is not our father? Are you really not our mother?"

Nayanthara said, "No! You are the gift my lover's sperms have got me together!" Nayanthara said. "According to the Scientist's Experiment, from this age you will have lustful thoughts like what you have now on me. There is nothing wrong." she said.

"Sons. Well, if I'm not your mother, will you have sex with me too?" Nayanthara asked them.

'Are you telling the truth Nayanthara Mama? Of course we will! Nayanthara Mama, do you think we will say no? You know, girls in school aren't like women of your age."

'Okay, I understand, I know you two are ready for something special today for your birthday! Nayanthara said.

Well, Let's do it... we have to try it.' Can you satisfy me with your cocks the both of you?

Now Nayanthara's body was semi-naked, her arms, neck and slightly round stomach were exposed, as well as her beautiful juicy nipples were covered by the cups of her green color bra.

Nayanthara quickly undid her bra and her mango breasts were freed.

'Your eyes are beautiful Nayanthara Mama.' When they saw them, they admired the round, plump size of her breasts as well as the hard tip of her nipples.

They both looked at Nayanthara's gentle hourglass shaped body from bottom to top, top to bottom, head to toe, toe to head.

Nayanthara's toenails were painted red. Past her slightly round stomach, were very smooth thighs.

Their gaze on Nayanthara, the soft flesh of their mother's full, swaying breasts, the delicious milky color of Nayanthara's hard nipples drove them crazy.

'Aw, Nayantara Mama you look so hot!' They stood looking at Nayanthara drooling like a dog in a cage looking at its food.

Nayanthara blinked naughtily and bent down, pulling down her green panties and looking into their eyes.

When they turned back, Nayanthara revealed her pussy - sweet, soft, pink and puffy lips, and the dark bushes just above it.

'I want you my sons to fuck me! She placed her hands on their cheeks and kissed their lips passionately with her tongue as their hands roamed over his Nayanthara's body and skin, kneading her ass, legs, back and breasts.

'I want it bad! I want to suck your young cocks.' Nayanthara whispered into their ears and smiled as she began to work down one of her son's hard cock.

'Damn it!' Nayanthara's voice was alluring and she started munching on their cocks as they kept listening to her.

Then both of them started fucking Nayanthara together.

Nayanthara Mama! My cocks feels so tight in your asshole! I like your ass very much!

Hmm! Is that so! Fuck my pussy and ass like a horny husband would my boys! Did you have a good birthday party?

Hey wait! This is my chance, now I am putting my cock in Nayanthara Mama's asshole! You fuck her pussy bro!

Happy birthday my sons! Now spill your cum on my breasts and make your Nayanthara Mama feel like a slut!

Back