• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
HAPPY FAPPING BROS!
INDIAN ACTRESS FAKES BY AMAR MENON - COMPLETE COLLECTION

Download before files are deleted or server crashes!

Thanks for the likes, love and comments!

NAYANTHARA-FAKES-DESI-FAKES.png
is it ok to download, no virus right dont want to get hacked if someone downloaded this plz let me know!

Aisi maa ho to koi chutiya beta hoga Jo madarchod na baane.

Bhai bahut jabardast comics banayi hai. Lauda baithne ka naam nahin le raha.

Kuch aisa banao. Nayantara ek hindu sanskari aur dhaarmic pooja paath waali gharelu aurat hai. Uska pati koi bade dharam sthaan ka purohit hai. Aur woh wahin rehta hai. Nayan aur uska beta ghar par rehte hai.

Nayantara sanskari aur dhaarmic hai par Pati ki gair maizoodgi se uski yaun kuntha din par din badne lagti hai. Aur fir ek din woh apni yaun kuntha ko shaanat karne ke liye apne saage beta ko gandi nazeeon se dekhne lagti hai lekin smaaj ke darr se kuch Kar nahin Patti aur tadpne lagti hai.....

Kuch aisi story par comics banao bhai

Did you like the story? What would you do with Nayanthara as your Bhabhi / Wife? Comment about Nayanthara in English! The story continues..

Comment about Nayanthara in dirty and filthy language, about her boobs, her pussy, her asshole! Tell me in how you want Nayantara story to continue bro!

If you have shagged to any of these Nayanthara stories and fakes, bros please leave a dirty comment on Nayanthara!

Bros.. Please post your dirty comments on Nayanthara! Thats make us do more fakes and stories of her! Comment on her boobs, her ass and her pussy! Nayanthara - the whore.... dirty comments on this slut please bros...
Broooo @Amar Menon plz bro do more english stuff I dont know how to read tamil but i throughly enjoy your stories, plz bro more english

HAPPY FAPPING BROS!

NAYANTHARA-FAKES-DESI-FAKES.png
Ye download toh ho gyi zip ab open kaise kare ?

• Anu Sithara
  • Hansika
  • Huma Qureshi
  • Jothika
  • Kajal Agarwal
  • Kareena Kapoor
  • Katrina Kaif
  • Keerthi Suresh
  • Kriti Sanon
  • Kushbu NEW!!!! UPDATED
  • Nayanthara (Volume 1 - May, 2021 to Sep, 2022)
  • Nayanthara (Volume 2 - Oct, 2022)
  • Nayanthara (Volume 3 - Nov, 2022) NEW!!!! UPDATED
  • Nayanthara GIFs
  • Nayanthara Sex Stories, Sex Novel and Comics (Volume 1 - May, 2021 to Sep, 2022)
  • Nayanthara Sex Stories Part One (Story + Fakes Photos) - PDF and PNG NEW!!!! UPDATED
    • திருமணத்துக்குபின் நயன்தாரா தனது பாடிகார்ட்ஸ்சுடன் வைத்துக்கொண்ட காங்பாங் செக்ஸ் கதை
    • நயன்தாராவின் திருமண நாள் அன்று பர்ஸ்ட்டு நைட்டில் அவளை குண்டியடித்த பிரபு தேவா! செக்ஸ் கதை
    • திருமண வாழ்த்துக்கள் சொல்ல வந்த வடிவேலு குளியல் அறையில் நயன்தாராவை குண்டியடித்த செக்ஸ் கதை
    • நயன்தாராவை ஹனிமூனில் நீக்ரோ பௌன்சர்கள் ஓப்பதை பார்த்த கக்கோல்டு புருஷன் விக்கி செக்ஸ் கதை
  • Nayanthara Bhabhi Sex Comic Part One (Story + Anime Sex Comic) - PDF and PNG NEW!!!! UPDATED
    • என்னங்க... நான் ரெடி!
    • எப்படியாவது அவனை என்ன மீட் பண்ண வய்யுடா
    • உங்க குண்டிய பார்க்கணும்!
    • மெதுவா என் காம்ப கடிக்காதீங்க! (Featuring Kushbu)
    • வாஷிங் மெஷின் சரியா ஒர்க் ஆகல!
    • உனக்கு கை அடிச்சி விடவா?
    • ஸ்பேஸில்லா ட்ரெயின் பண்ண நாய்!
  • Pooja Hegde
  • Sai Pallavi
  • Samantha
  • Sayeesha
  • Shivani Narayanan
  • Sneha
  • Tamannaah
  • Trisha

Nayanthara-Desifakes.png

Last edited:
naanga rendu perum nayan aunty ah ipdi dhan okkuvom ottu thuni illama. thevidiya munda maari virichu kaatuva, naanga ava pundai soothu kulla enga kunjugal vittu vegama kuthuvom. mundachi nalla monaguva...

There is a Tamil thread bro..

NAYANTHARA GETS FUCKED BY HER BODYGUARDS WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF HUSBAND WIKKI DURING THEIR HONEY MOON TRIP

Nayanthara! You have made it as an actress and today you are in the minds of many men as a lady superstar! Congratulations!

Thanks DD!

You got married last week. We think that you, who was already in a live-in together relationship with Wikki, decided that it was right to marry him, and like Khushbu, you also decided to settle down while the market was still there and married Wikki! Correct?

Hmmm! Somewhat right! But the reason why I married Wikki is that I doubt that I will find a more understanding husband than him!

Nayanthara, why do you say that?

Look here DD! You know everything about me and my past relationships and affairs with men! You too have traveled close to me... Simbu, Prabhu Deva, Arya, Venkatesh and many others have played with my life. They have been fucking my ass for many nights saying that they love me.

Yes Nayanthara! But how is that relevant to you marrying Wikki?

Wikki knows this all too well! But he told me to take it easy! To forget the past and move on. He was the first one to propose love.. and then I fell in love with him too!

Very good Nayanthara! Not everyone gets a man like this!

Thanks DD! Well one thing! It's honeymoon time for me! Since you asked a lot, I will give you an interview by video conferencing! If you don't mind me can I ask my bodyguards to stand beside me? Wikki has gone outside! These are men who are there for security! Please DD!?

Okay Nayanthara! What's in it! Your show!! No problem! Ask your bodyguards to also be part of this TV show!

Back