• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Telugu Sex Story Lakshmi Manchu Sex Journey

Reactions
DF Coins
Hello Lustlovers, this is a fantasy story about Lakshmi Manchu, I hope you like it.

9X0HA0.png

Lakshmi manchu married ramesh in 2010 as their marriage is a love marraige the had ran away from their parents and married and trying to settle in hyd so 3yrs has went suddenly ramesh died in an accident so has no way back to go to her home so she is doing her job in an software company so 2years passed like that but there is no response from Lakshmi parents or either ramesh parents so she is struggling for her life single she is living alone for 2 yrs in an apartment in her office every man like to tease her to come to them sleep with them so she felt very bad and used to cry a lot in the nights . she not even had a baby becuz both ramesh and Lakshmi thought the need to settle and after that baby but unfortunate death had made her dreams fell. fews days passed opposite to Lakshmi flat a bachelor had rent that flat his name is Sreenu he us 6 ft 2in muscular body so he is alone in his flat wanted to study in OU he rented a flat which was opposite to Lakshmi. one day early in the morning while he was going for jogging he saw Lakshmi in her balcony in silky nighty she was brushing her hair his heart was beating fast and fast seeing such a beauty his heart fell for her so he started to follow her as he could talk to her so like this some days has went one day while he was following her he saw that she saw suddenly stopped near a place and started crying he couldn’t untherestand why she was crying so he got some information that her husband had died and it has been 2 yrs since he passed away many of her office people are teasing her and due those reasons she has been so depressed so he had started to take this problem seriouly one day unfortunately Lakshmi and Sreenu were in same lift suddenly lift has stopped at that time Sreenu has started to talk with Lakshmi so both had started their chat in that lift for 2hrs both has started to be foriends from that time onwards Sreenu use to go to Lakshmi house and Lakshmi used to come to Sreenu house so both has became very foriendly Sreenu used to take Lakshmi to shopping to movie he uses to drop in her office in his bike Sreenu introduced Lakshmi to his foriends and Lakshmi introduced to her foriends well all the things has been going pretty well Sreenu told about his past to Lakshmi that he was from a small village and his parents want him to study well and get job and so he reach hyd and joined in OU and trying to make money and send some money to his parents and even Lakshmi had told her past to Sreenu while telling her past tears started rolling from her eyes she said to Sreenu" you are the only one who was so untherestanding person unlike others her foriends Lakshmi asked Sreenu why do you care for me that much" Sreenu" becuz i dont want to see tears from u r eyes want to make u happy for this life " Lakshmi" felt happy and hugged him and kissed him on his forehead this made Sreenu his feelings started to sex desires when her boobs touching his chest . once in Lakshmi office some men has commentd Lakshmi about her boy foriend "Sreenu that he is from village how could she has friendship with that fellow like that does she slept with that Sreenu does she dont like their cocks "she got angry and scolded all the people over there and went back to her house .at 6oclock Sreenu arrived and asked her what happend she said what happend in her office so he tried to controle her so she keep her head on Sreenu's shoultheres and crying . suddenly Sreenu went to door and locked it and sat near her both has started cooking for dinner that day was Lakshmi birthday so he bought a cake and all items he prepared he bought a saree for Lakshmi red colour one he gave it to her she had a bath while came out wearing that saree Sreenu heart has started beating at high speed seeing Lakshmi like that he went near her and said she is looking like an angel she was blushed she cut the cake kept a piece in to lakshmi's mouth all of a sudden Lakshmi fell down uncounsly he kept a drug in the cake .

He lifts Lakshmi up to her bed room removes her saree , blouse petticoat she was just in her bra and panties he to removed his dress he made Lakshmi nude he kept a camera which was recording all this he was also nude . he started kissing the druged Lakshmi she was not in normal mood she was complety in abnormal mood
she started to respond to him . he started kissing both has a forench kiss he pushes his tounge in to her mouth she pushes her tongue into his both exchanged saliva Sreenu after that he kisses her neck press her big boobs and he keeps his mouth on her big breast started sucking her boobs he trying to keep her boobs into his mouth but size is very big and he couldnt keep he keeps on sucking those boobs for 30 mints after sucking her boobs he takes his big black dick and keeps in Lakshmi mouth she is in abnormal condition thinking it like a lolly pop playing with it he keeps his hands on her head and makes to suck fastly with full speed suddenly he stops that he dont want to cum in her mouth he takes it out he make her to lying on the bed spread her legs keeps his fingers to search the hole in the bushes of the hairy pussy he started to lick her cunt with his tounge he was crazy about the foragrance from her pussy he opens all this mouth and drinks all her liquids from her cunt after he completed licking he started pushes his big black dick into her cunt keeping her legs on his shoultheres she started to shout but he keeps his lips on her lips and controls the sounds he fucks her with full speed both Lakshmi and Sreenu liquids flows on the bed total bed is in mess he is fucking in missnry style he cums all his cum in to her cunt womb filled complety with his sprems he was in that postion for 1hr he woke up and take the camera and kept in in his room around 2oclock and came back to Lakshmi flat and started her to fuck again in doggy style so he fucked Lakshmi2 tyms that night so at 4oclock he slept nude with Lakshmi both hugged unthere same blanket moring 11oclock when Lakshmi wokeup seeing that she was in hands of Sreenu complety nude her boobs were in Sreenu mouth she wakes Sreenu and asked what happend he tells that both had a wonthereful time she takes her cloths runs into bathroom started crying Sreenu afterwords went to her near bathroom from outside he started saying sorry for what he did she shout at him takes his cloths and gets out off her house he goes like that such that he dnt want to hurt her . as it was sunday she staying at home cleaning all the mess that was on her bed . after cleaning she went to medical shop bought a ipill she took it she started crying for all that happend in the night meanwhile Sreenu whatches video that he had recorded

9X3TQj.png

Few weeks later Lakshmi gets a call from hospital that Sreenu was meet with accident his leg was injured so she runs to hospital Sreenu was on the bed with his leg injury and head bandage she came near to him asks how this happend he told her that he was think about Lakshmi could control on driving got hit to a divthere he got injured . she cried alot and asks Sreenu not to live her alone she express that she like Sreenu she started to take care of Sreenu from that moment onwrds Sreenu shifted to Lakshmi room both staying in same flat Lakshmi used to clean Sreenu becuz he couldnt stand or take bath used to feed Sreenu Lakshmistarted to njoy her life never before she was very much in love with Sreenu than ramesh she even forgot ramesh and she stopped crying she laughs thinkng that she was in love but her heart and world was complety changed but Sreenu his caring his love made to realize her but she never told him once Sreenu was sufforing from fever Lakshmi tryng to feed Sreenu but refused to eat so Lakshmi got an idea she kept food in her mouth and exchanged to his mouth for a while she did like that like sucked her tounge and he ate all the food in her mouth then after that he took the food he removed Lakshmi saree and made her nude pour all the food on her body parts like boobs stomach and on her cunt her ate whole food on her body suddenly Sreenu asked Lakshmi" i want to fuck you Lakshmi" Lakshmi thinks for a moment and says" do have condems with u" Sreenu" yes but y? laxmi" Lakshmi" safly that y" Sreenu" Lakshmii fucked u and only u till now i never fucked a girl in my life that night was the first night that i have lost my virginty with u " laxmi" Sreenu at presnt i dont want to become pregnant thats y? people out there thinks badly " Sreenu" hmmm ok condoms are there in my valet lakshmi ok i will get" after she saw his black desi dick Lakshmi said Sreenu u hav such a big dick itz 10inchs woo" Sreenu " u have a such awsme body no women can hav such a body " laxmi" hmmm really" Sreenu" yes" Lakshmi" Sreenu 1st i want to give u a blow job" Sreenu"woo that awesome yaar" Lakshmi keeps condom a side and takes dairy milk silk chocolate and apeopleies to Sreenu's dick after apeopleying she started sucking his dick which was chocolate favr which she made it by her own Sreenu "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Lakshmikeep the balls inside ur mouth aaaaaaaaaaaaa" Lakshmikeeps his balls in to her mouth she is unable to keep that much big balls into her mouth shupppppppppppp shupppppppppp she sucked his cock for 30mints he asked to stop otherwise he may cum in her mouth Lakshmi stood up lifted Sreenu and kept his head on her breast he started sucking breast which she also applied chocolate he bites her nipples lakshmi" aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sreenu milk me " she holds his head tightly with her hands Sreenu lying on bed asks Lakshmi to sit on his dick she takes condom keeps it on his dick she startd to sit on his dick his completly dick goes deep inside Lakshmi "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sreenu " Sreenu keeps his lips on her lips she bites his lips with full excitement holdoing his hair she started jumping on his dick through her cunt hole gupppp guppp guppp gupppp total room was filled with all moanings of both of them Sreenu and Lakshmi both cum at same time their liquids has flowing on to bed after 1 hr Lakshmi tried Sreenu's dick in to her ass Sreenu also wanted to fuck her ass so she keeps his dick in to her ass she shouts with alot of pain Sreenu keeps his lips again her lips she started jumping after few mints she started njoyng it Sreenu cum into her ass this time he filled it well laxmi" Sreenu it was one of the best ever sex i hav njoyed till now " Sreenu" Lakshmi i love you i want to marry u want to have kids with u and i can give the same happieness to my ur life if u accept it will be our life lakshmi" Lakshmi" Sreenu i need sum time but u need to complete ur studies and get a job soon then we will think about it" Sreenu" do u feel ashmed to marry me Lakshmi" laxmi" nooo Sreenu but i need some tym to think about this how can i sleep with u if i think like that" Sreenu" ok ok but plz dnt say no"

9X3kyh.png

Lakshmi also loves Sreenu but nt telling him soo mean while Lakshmi was transfered to kolkata so she was packing to go after Sreenu was completly recoverd . so Lakshmi moves to kolkata . but both are in contact with each other daily they used to talk in phone and evey night they used to have phone sex every weekend Sreenu used to go to kolkata to Lakshmi they both used to go to movies after that they used to dinner after dinner they both used to have fun tym in Lakshmi room suanday evng Sreenu used to go back to hyd after 1 yr Sreenu complted his studies and got a tempory job in kolkota finally Lakshmi accpted Sreenu and thet both ready to get married so Sreenu and Lakshmi saved some money and bought a small house away from city so while Sreenu has packed his things to their new house after that he came Lakshmi welcome Sreenu . lakshmi" Sreenu im keeping holidays for 2weeks " Sreenu" hmmmm Lakshmi shall we marry tomorrow " lakshmi" yes Sreenu i'm ready" Sreenu "come lets shop today " lakshmi" ok 5mints" she goes and wears jeans and t shirt and comes out Sreenu shocked seeng Lakshmilike that Sreenu"babe looking sexy" lakshmi" went near to him and gave a liplock they both went to shopping bought indian dress traditional dress they planned every thing for day next day marrge so night they both are tied and slept next day morng both of them married in indian hindu style soo they have been became husband and wife after dating 1yr their now married offically husband and wife she loved him more than anyone she now planned for honey moon in the new house which was 2 weeks but before that they had offical husband and wife fisrt night both has decorted the bed with flowers and scents Sreenu wearing just a dhoti and Lakshmi was wearing a res saree with no blouse no bra no panties only saree with a glass of milk Sreenu" Lakshmi this is beautiful thing i have ever seen " she touches his feet she teaches every thing do in indian 1st night so he makes her stand up and takes the milk and drinks half and gives half to him Sreenu gives a CD to Lakshmi says " Lakshmi this is the cd that show how i fucked u wen i druged u and raped u " lakshmi" ohhgg idiot lets watch it and lets hav our offical sex and new wedding couple " Sreenu plays the video before playing Sreenu" Lakshmi iwill never ever live you in my life i will not go to any women or girl " lakshmi

i know Sreenu i guess itz time to make some babies " Sreenu" yesss how many babies u want" lakshmi" how many babes can your dick can give " Sreenu" come lets me show" Lakshmi" yaaa come on " Sreenu started to play their 1st sex video in tv with home theatre as it was away from city on one can hear the sound Sreenu removes the saree of Lakshmi keeps her on the bed with his complete dress he feels on Lakshmi he askes" remove my dress " she removes his dress both was nude kissing each other Sreenu lickes Lakshmi pussy Lakshmi keeps Sreenus dick in her mouth both are in 69 postion and drinking each others liquids after 1 hrs Sreenu fucked Lakshmi in missinory style which he was on the top after 2 hrs Lakshmi was on top so both had a wonderful 1st they slept like that for 2 weeks they just had fuck fucks fucking all around the house they made the house full of mess with their liquids after 2weeks they arranged a recption to office people they were a bit annoyed but latter they understood their love

Has reading this story made you horny?
comment for more pics and stories.

Back