• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Lavanya Tripathi Helps a Begger

Reactions
DF Coins
One day Lavanya went to the temple while returning, coming downstairs she donated money to beggars as she was feeling bad for them she looks at them ...she sees a guy lying away from beggars even beggars won't let him near them, Lavanya comes near him ..she
closes her nose (chi he stinks).hey u beggar get up.

Beggar: haa madam please don't hurt me, madam I will leave madam
I am trying to get up .. but falling to the ground...
Lavanya looks at him with pity sorry madam I did not eat anything for 10 days but again tries to get up.

Lavanya was feeling bad for him she comes near him n takes his hand n puts it around her waist
wait I will help u beggar .dont be scared .come let's go to my home will give something to eat
everyone around them staring at her shocked as she is touching him
Beggar thinks to himself: I am shocked… a woman from such high society is being kind to me is a shock. I am looking at her. I am stunned looking into her beauty….
as he slips he presses her breast unknowingly for support & gets scared and pleads with Lavanya no-no madam... please leave me here only... not even the other beggars let me come to
them you are telling me that you will take me home…please don't kill me, madam...
madam do I not stink or are you too generouss....

lavanya trying to help, she lets our moan as he presses her boobs mmm she doesnt mind as she knows its accident ,what kill u ...what are u talkin about ....come on i will give u food ....look
u are about to die ....
yes u stink .
..but i am trying to help u na ...so come with me
madam you are soo nice…. i thought i will die here only infront of the temple…
thank you for saving me madam…suddenly the begger lose his consciousness and falls on
her boobs…everyone is looking at her
he resting his head on her boobs ...un conscious on Lavanya ... .. everyone is looking at them ...no one cab or auto is coming... she stay with the
beggar only ..she booked a cab near by...she rubs his head…. and saying don't worry
he will come soon..
another beggar: heyy lady.. What are you doing with himm… if you keep him in that hot sun.. he will die soon. if u want to help him.. then take
him to ur home. or leave him there and leave... if he dies.. u will have legal problems..

meanwhile car comes
They reached home..
Begger: yess madam…. but madam… i don't think i can walk.i am tooweak... madam please support me inside Lavanya helps him
lavanya comes into her house and helps the begger sit on the dinning table .she order her servant to bring food in silver plate.

Begger: madam i think my lungi is coming out can please tie it properly….
lavanya comes down the table .…..trying to tie his lungi ....she sees his dirty black
cock.&...chi beggar its soo dirty ..dont u take bath huh ....she feels
disgusted at first but she wants to touch it ..she rubs his hairy thighs

Lavanya:-beggar u like the food huh
beggar was busy eating as he was very hungry
yes madam the food is really good. …I am just an old beggar and I never take any bath madam… i don't like water all that..
can you please the tie the knot please…. and can you askk your servant to get the food in good plates?
lavanya madam… your servant might think bad I don't want any trouble madam
lav sitting b/w beggar's legs…she suddenly holds his cock
mmmmmmm yess beggar i know u are cold but this feels soo warm ....
she looks at her servent ….hey dont stand there …u heard him give him food .
dont worry beggar my servant won't feel bad… will take care of ..u
dont worry ....u have ur fill ...if u want anything else ask me don't hesitate ok .
...she rubbing his cock looking at him asking
servant: madam, he is just beggar na…. why are you treating him like that madam ?
beggar: madam, sssss…… aaaaa no one ever touched me like that madam ...what are you doing ?
please leave me madam…. yet his dick grew large & is hard….. black dick coming out of white pubes Lavanya gets angry at her servant ……shut up…..he is also person like u
...dont talk like that ....shut up n serve him as much as he wants n get out

mmmm she starts jerking his cock ....beggar really ...this is the first time someone has touched ur cock huh ....
Lavanya starts rubbing his pubes .…rubs his hairy balls mmm she comes n kisses his black cock mmmmm....ssss……. aahhhh madam…. touch me there…. aahhh….. take those baallls
deeeppp..SsSSStakes her hand rubs over his ass line.no one ever touched it madam. u r the first one… treat it carefully

hmmmmmmm dada i feel soo bad .....u are soo old n still u are virgin
...she rubbing his balls mmmmm she looks at servant what smell she
presses her nose to his balls his cock on her face …..shut up serve him
mmm she takes out her tongue n licks his balls once mmmmm his
pubes comes into her mouth mmmmmmmmmm she rubbing his ass
mmmm dada u don't clean this also huh mmm..

hmm…. what can i do madam… i have never met anyone whoo got so
intoxicated by my smell…. do u like this madam ??
ahh.. madam…. please give me a good blow job…. i will always remember
your sweet aroma and your heart…. trying to peek her boobs
slowlys pushes falcid dick in her sweet mouth... mmmmm….. take it in
madam
hmmmmmmmmmmm she takes his flacid black cock in her mouth
sucking it mmmmmmmm dada even i never thought i would like this
mmmm but this making me so much excited mmmmmmm she sucking
his cock ...pulling his skin back mmmm sucking head mmmmm dada

...u want to play with my heart huh ...she drops her pallu looking at him with his cock in her mouth mmmm.

looking at her white boobs is making flacid cock slowly getting erected in her warm mouth.
completely pushes my dick in her mouth…. Cum is oozing from his dick & from her sweet mouth…. her lipstick smeared…. her kajal is smeared all over her face..
ahhh…. the begger cums on her face...

upload png

The begger He pulled her to him and they kissed hard. He tried to removed her saree and she stopped him

“Let me darling” she told him, moving over to foot of the bed and un pinned her saree.

Do you think I am pretty ” she asked as she removed her saree from her pallu.

“Oh maadem – your are the best, I mean it, I ur so so sexy” he said taking in the beauty of her – with the saree gone she was clad in a red blouse and matching petti coat. Her bosom was so sexy heaving in anticipation for him.

“And i have seen it in your eyes that you like these” Lavanya teased caressing her bosom and slowly un doing the hooks.

“Oh yes madem” he groaned as she peeled off her blouse. She was wearing a sexy lacy pink brassiere which could hardly contain her huge mammaries.

Lavanya pulled the string and stepped out of her petty-coat. Clad in her bra and matching pink panties she looked so sexy that beggar just stared at her with pure lust.

He got up and moved towards Lavanya and she came towards him. She was in front of him and he could see the dark shadow of her nipples, the light sheen of sweat on her smooth alabaster skin. He just drank her in. She moved closed and he embraced her. He felt her body her semi nakedness against him. He kissed her passionately, and she kissed him back. His hands roamed over her naked back side marveling at the smooth feel of her flesh. His hands came down and cupped her buttocks tentatively. She kissed him harder and he squeezed harder.

Lavanya and beggar were naked. She opened her arms and he went to her taking in her raw sexuality, her heaving tits, the deep navel, and her sex, covered with curly back hair.

She slowly moved closed rubbing her erect nipples on his chest. He groaned as she pressed her to him. His arms went around her and they came together naked.

beggar could not believe how good lavanya body felt. It was soft, silky and he was in heaven. Holding the perfect round cheeks of her beautiful ass cupped in his hands, he pulled her against him as he pushed his steel-hard cock against her soft, pliant belly. As he did, she thrust her big, soft breasts against his chest, burning holes into it with her rock-hard nipples.

Lavanya kissed him hard and moved back to the bed. “Lavanya, I can’t believe how beautiful you are,” he groaned as she lay on her back, her legs spread, waiting for him. With her lovely charms spread out before him in all their splendor, he knew he would have to struggle to keep from coming the moment he touched her. He crawled on to the bed, and kissed her forehead, and moved down to her lips, she took his hands while they kissed. She broke the kiss and whispered. “You don’t have to ask now darling, I am your woman, love me, love my body” she kept his right hand on her left breast. He nodded. He kissed her neck and she arched her back. Both his hands covered her breasts. He marveled at their size and his fingers found her nipples. He bent down and kissed above her chest, moved down to her cleavage.

Lavanya groaned as she felt beggar kissing her breasts. He was soon un controllable kissing her breasts all over, licking her once and seeing her positive reaction licking her all over and finally over her nipples. beggar was in heaven – this was one of his best fantasizes, he loved her breasts, and when his lips closed over her nipples he looked up at her. ‘Yes baby” she whimpered with tears of joy. He sucked her slowly at first and then with passion. It was so erotic, he wanted more and more. He alternated between her breasts kissing and sucking, his tongue lashing at her nipples again and again. Lavanya was wet and in a sensual trance at the onslaught of begger on her body. Her vagina was wet and she wanted him, she wanted more than just loving of her breasts. She wanted his child in her.

photo upload website

She pushed him off slowly. “Oh ahhahhah…you are so good baby” she told him looking at his wet face “you like them so much? Na… “Yes u bloddy bitch, they are so, so good, it was so nice to ” he told her bending down to suck her again. Lavanya laughed and her hands held his penis. “I can see that” she sighed. His cock throbbed as she squeezed. He looked at her with love and lust and longing. He wanted her. He groaned as she lied do

their eyes bore into each other – as he entered her. Lavanya let out a loud whimper as her lips stretched and accepted him., aaaaah, aaaaaaa

She smiled at him and left his buttocks, “Yes baby, I am, it feels so good baby, it feels so good mmmmmmmm”

beggar was living the moment to the fullest. He felt pride, love, and pure lust for the woman under him, a rich beautiful sulty lavanya now his lover.

she murmured yessssahahahha as he slowly fed his cock down into the warm depths of her clutching cunt.

“You just tell me what my wife likes,” he smiled down at her as their bellies gently nudged up against each other. “And I’ll do whatever my dear, sweet wife tells me.”

“Then make love to me” she goaded him thrusting her hips out.

Slowly, lovingly he began to work his big cock in and out of the tight, velvet-lined sheath of her cunt.

Squeezing her thighs against him, she let his hips rub up against the slippery smoothness of her thighs as he pistoned his cock in and out of her.Begger had never imagined that a woman’s pussy would be so hot, so tight, and so unbelievably wet.
Locking his elbows, he stared down at lavanya as she looked back up at him with love pouring up out of her sultry, black eyes. Bringing his eyes down, he watched her big tits slowly undulating up and down in rhythm with their slow fucking. Moving his eyes down further, he giddily watched his big cock, glistening wetly with his juices as it slid in and out of her hot pussy. It seemed to him that their bodies were a perfect match, fitting together like pieces of a puzzle.

Spreading her legs wider, she dug her heels down into the mattress and tilted her pussy up, letting him slide even deeper into the squishy depths of her pussy.

host image online

Using her legs, she hunched up at him every time he drove his cock into her, making wet slapping sounds when their bodies met.

Lavanya Still watching the thick, juice-slathered shaft of his cock sliding in and out of the wetness between her legs, he bent down and kissed her with passion.

“Faster, honey, faster,” she mewed out, grabbing him by the hips, pushing and pulling on him to make him fuck her faster. Make…Me ..come,” he grunted out, moving his hips back and forth faster and faster as he drove his cock down into the clutching heat of her cunt.

Now her tits were sloshing up and down wildly as he hammered his cock into her and she thrust herself back up at him. Their groins were covered with hot, sticky pussy-juice as her cunt spewed it out in gushes. beggar couldn’t believe there was so much of the goo as their bodies churned the gooey mess into frothy white gunk.

Then he felt her sharp fingernails dig into his hips as she jerked him down into her as deep as he would go.

“MyyyDDarrrlinnnggggg,” lavanya groaned out as her hips began to quiver and shake. Her muscles straining, she dug in her heels and pushed herself against him as she writhed through her orgasm and beggar load her pussy with cum and beggar was tired & fell on her better.

upload a pic

(Credits to there respective owners)

Back