• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Reactions
DF Coins
starting a new story, this is inspired from one of my favourite stories on lite.

Here's the story:

Hi friends my name is Shraddha, I'm 18 years old, persuing my B. Tech in college currently in my first year. I'm 5'4, weigh 51 kg long hair. I'm the absolute best in my college in academics, i grasp everything fast and I'm a state level chess player too. With my description you must be thinking I'm a geek and all i do is study and play chess, no. I'm pretty much interested in all kind of activities you throw at me, not interested in dating anyone whatsoever, just living my life normally and I'm one of the most popular girls in college and I'm the current class representative too.

I'm one of the girls who you might find very down to earth but a badass. I attribute my "Dabangg" attitude to my mother. Her name is tabu, she's in police force, as the current DIG. One of the most respected and senior officers around. She's 44 but still looks like she's in her mid 20s, because of her workout. She loves to stay fit and enjoys her work. She's just an older version of me we've been told we look like sisters. She left dad when I was 2 or 3 and then studied to her maximum to become an IPS and made this brilliant career. I'm proud of my mom, she's my strength, queen as they say. She looks like a queen too with her elegant walk and that height of 5'8 and long hair she is no less than a queen.

On this particular day i didn't go to college, I was done with my work. Was relaxing, mom won't be here as she's in her office. So I had the whole house to myself, I was in my mom's bedroom. I know she owns some toys, after she left her husband some 16 years ago. So obviously toys are fun for her. I know about her vibrator, she was very open about using it and had told me there's nothing wrong with female masturbation as the society projects it. She is supportive of LGBTQ too.

So i was reading some novel i found in her room suddenly I heard the main door open. I looked at the clock

It was 12 noon. No way mom is home so soon. Suddenly I heard a familiar voice which wasn't of my mom" Bitch, you better be quick unless you want that whore daughter of yours to catch you with me"

I was shocked, my mom is prolly the strongest character i know and is a senior officer in police, which girl is abusing her like this. I slowly tiptoed to the room's door and looked down, there was no mistake, this 5'1 girl was with my mother who was still in her uniform, the girl was none other than Alia. Now speaking of Alia she's my classmate but she's 1 rich bitch. She's in college only because of her dad's money, she's stupid and is troublemaker but very beautiful. She and her girl's gang hate me for reporting them every now and then. She has very good repo with seniors so she got me ragged too once or twice. All and all its a mental game of chess where we continously make moves on each other.

This was unexpected how dare she abuse my mother but what shocked me was my mother's response:

"mistress my room or hallway"

This was the biggest shock. My mother is a lesbian!! And that too a sub to my most annoying rival. I don't know how tf this happened but this is unbearable and annoying.

Alia replied" No my pet, today we'll do it in your daughter's room"

My mom was surprised as she knew i was a bit private about my bedroom, but she said:

"okay mistress, lets go"

I watched em entire my room and suddenly i heard a slap sound and my mom's "Ahhhhhhh"

Alia was giggling and said " You really have the best butt my slut"

Mom: "Thanks mistress"

Alia" No my slut, dance for me like the whore you're and today you'll dance and remove your clothes 1 by 1"

Mom said" Your wish is my command"

And starting dancing to tu hai meri fantasy played by Alia.Slowly she removed her shirt she was wearing a white bra inside, Alia said" Ooo lala that's the best" and mom shook her ass and alia spanked it. Mom just said a ssssss but alia suddenly got hold of her pant and sniffed her bum over her pants.
"whoa officer ma'am you're sweating kindly sit"

As mom sat Alia lifted her arm and naughtily sniffed her armpit and said" Too much workload eh my slut"

Mom smiled and said" Workload and extra duty by you too boss"

Alia playfully slapped her on face and said "you're such a slut"

"Just for you mistress" mom said

After that they kissed and Alia asked mom to stand, they stopped playing song a while ago. Alia removed mom's pants but suddenly saw my dance pants there. I heard something unbelievable:

"Wear your daughter's pants whore"

Mom visibly shocked" ma'am but they won't fit"

Alia" I don't care if they get ripped just wear em"

Tabu" okay... Mistress" She was very confused and scared.

She somehow wore it and alia happily spanked her cheeks saying" look at you being pantless in your daughter's room in front of her college friend, you slut "

After mom wore it Alia asked her to stand

"looking very nice" Alia commented

"Thank you mistress" Was mom's response.

They kissed hugged again then alia suddenly removed her jeans and said:

"Hungry"

"Starving mistress" mom said

"Lunch time" Alia said

Mom started licking her pussy and alia literally danced on mom's face and was moaning: "Ahhhh uhhhhh don't you dare to stop ahhhhhh"

Suddenly Alia moved ahead, and said:

"go and get the strapon slut, its time to fuck you good"

"okay mistress" I hid as mom came out in my dancing dress and bra for the first time i noticed how cute was her ass but suddenly i looked inside the room Alia was holding my picture with mom and said

"Soon you both will be my sluts and I'll even take you as my full-time maid shraddha, i love to own my rival completely, your mom is mine, soon she'll make you mine too"

Suddenly i heard my door open i hid immediately behind the wall, mom didn't notice she was holding a strapon, soon I saw alia holding it and mom getting naked. Alia for a while sucked mom's boobs and licked her pussy too then said:

"okay whore get on all 4s"

"Okay mistress" was mom's response.

Alia started fucking tabu in doggy style and mom was shouting ahhhh ooohhh thank you mistress ooooohhhhh

Alia" best slut my on call cunt licker, whorebag."

Suddenly I got an idea, i immediately took out my phone and started recording it in a way that only Alia's face is visible. As she fucked mom she didn't even notice she was on camera.

"Now its time to fuck you where sun doesn't shine" Alia said

I was scared, I knew mom would refuse but to my surprise she said" As you wish mistress"

Mom parted her ass cheeks and i saw something black stuck in her sweet hole.

"Someone is serious with her tasks" said alia and spanked her

"Oh yes mistress it has been there since 5 days since you last put it except for the morning routine times"

"Awwww so sweet" said alia and removed the buttplug, mom's hole was gaping and the plug was wet and had her anal secretions too.

"Time to clean your hole ma'am" said Alia

"Do it my sweet junior" said tabu

Alia started ass fucking her as mom screamed" slowly....."

They were fucking for a while but i had seen too much. This bitch is not only fucking my mom but is also planning to have me. Now its my responsibility to save both otherwise we'll be ruined. Especially me as apparently mom is her slave via choice. I need to get to the end of it.. but how .....

Suddenly an idea came in.... I'll get to you Alia....

To be continued

Part 2: Doing my research

So as told in the first part, I, Shraddha came to know that my mother is a submissive lesbian and her dom is none other than the richest and my most annoying rival in college. I am excellent everywhere but this girl always gets money advantage. My mom is a senior officer in police so it's more surprising that how she ended up being a submissive to this girl. I decided to do my research but nothing significant was found in her room except a few unusual toys like buttplug( she was anti anal from what i knew as she herself considered anal unnatural), I also knew this girl has taken my mom's anal virginity coz i saw them fucking in my room that day. I had the recording but I didn't show it to anyone yet. I needed to know the history, I can't confront my mom directly, mom was walking a bit funnily after that ass fuck 2 days ago i asked her what happened, she said she bumped her knee at work. I knew its coz of pain in ass, I tried to get her phone but mom had locked every app. Then i decided to play smart. I used my hacking software and got into her phone. I started observing, everything was official and normal. I didn't know where was alia contacting her.

I didn't find anything significant that's when I noticed a notification on her phone. I was waiting for her to click. And she did. I saw a mail on my screen:

"Slut tomorrow, your daughter is gonna stay in college for some stupid geek quizzing stuff practice( proud much eh), let the younger slut win quizzes, I'll be banging her mom during the entire practice session"

I was surprised that Alia knows so much, I thought she didn't care about college or maybe she only cared coz i was involved.

Mom replied" Yes mistress, come here at 1 pm"

Alia: "See you tomorrow, slut"

I was thinking what to do to protect mom, I need to do something. Suddenly I noticed no activity on mom's phone. It was easy to install my hacking software on mom's phone, i very comfortably looked at her screen. I tiptoed and confirmed she has slept, that's when I started examining her phone, the first thing i saw was a beautiful selfie which we took 3 months ago, I got emotional looking at it:

digital coin flip

"oh mom why did you take this stupid risk" I muttered and then moved to her email

It was her official mail, I opened her chat with Alia, I moved quickly to the top.

The oldest mail was from Alia: "So now DIG ma'am is officially my slut, isn't it you dumbfuck whore?"

Mom replied: "Yes ma'am this old dumb cow is your slut"

It was stupid reading this reply from mom but there is something to it. This isn't the beginning. I traced her Facebook history but nothing there too. But suddenly i noticed another account on Facebook. I clicked it and it asked for password. I knew her passwords, it was easy, I entered this account and here was her dirty secret. With this account she fulfilled lesbian fantasies she was friends with women only here. She was in a few groups too where women of all ages were there and that's where I saw Alia actively doing her stuff. She had made a post 3 months back:

" Look I'm running out of whores, I prefer older ones if some old slut is ready to be my whore contact me, I prefer tall and submissive whores"

I then looked at the posts made in the group by mom:

"I'm a tall 5'7 lady submissive single mom, and I'm a bi more leaning towards women contact me if you're interested."

There were a lot of replies mom texted a few of em but seemed no one clicked her though she had sexted with a few but then I noticed Alia's profile.

Alia had dmed her first: "Hello your profile pic is very flattering"

Tabu: "Haha thanks its when i used to dance in college"

What? Mom was a dancer? She was a great singer but never told me she danced.

Alia: "Good you had the body of a dancer, how old are you?"

Tabu: "I am 44, what about you?"

Alia: "I'm 18, coming straight to the point look I'm a dom, you're a sub i like your picture, do you want to submit to me, if you want that i promise I'll make your life far better"

Tabu: "Hahahaha what? Look kiddo you're of my daughter's age, better find someone of your size, I've got more hair in 1 armpit than you've in your entire cunny, you seem like a scrawny shorty teen, I'm 5'8 if you dominate it would look like a rat dominating a cat"

Alia: "Oh poor lady, I've dominated and broken way more stronger ladies than you, you're like a nariyal pretending to be tough on the exterior. Also, you'll soon shave all those body hair on my command."

Mom: "Hahahahaha If you know who I'm you'll bet your diapers stop wasting your time I'll never be your sub"

Alia: "Really? Then why are you talking to me? Because you deep down have the desire to only submit to me but be my whore, now say it who you're"

Mom: "Oh hello! Do you know who tf are you talking to, apologise to me for using that word "

Alia: "No, you're what you're and that's a whore, you'll be my whore, it'll be a young dominating old, now if you don't accept your whoredom I'm not wasting my time on denying bitches like you, i want a reply that" yes I'm your slut"

Mom: "Yes you're my slut, bitch"

Alia: "Ooo lala okay okay, live in denial"

( Alia went off apparently)

Mom: "Hey wait, how tf you can leave like that, wait."

( No reply)

Mom: "Hey listen you need to learn to behave with older people"

(no reply for 10 min)

Mom: "Look I'm sorry i shouldn't have said what i said now please dont stay angry"

( 15 min no reply)

Mom: "Uhhh I'm way more important i don't need you"

(no chat till next day 2 pm)

Next day 2 pm:

Mom: "Hi Alia did you have your lunch?"

(no reply)

Mom: "I said I'm sorry please don't ignore like this"

( no reply for 1-2 hours)

Mom: "Okay i think I'll accept you as my mistress"

(no reply for 10 min)

Mom: "Oh god you're so irresistible, you're so beautiful"

(No reply for 3 hours)

Mom: "If you don't reply now i won't text you again, mistress"

(no reply)

Mom: "Okay you've made your decision"

For 2 days there was no chat, 2 days later Alia pmed:

"you still haven't said what i asked you to"

Mom replied in less than a min:

"what?"

Alia: "Its not you who's accepting me, its me who has chosen you, its you who's my whore, I'm your goddess, you didn't choose me i choose you"

Mom: "Okay okay I'm...."

Alia: "You're what, you dumb whore?"

Mom: "I'm your whore.... Mistress"

Alia: "Hahahaha look at you broken in 4 days, such a lesbian slut, now tell me what's your name"

Mom: "its mentioned in the id, Shilpa"

Alia: "As if I'm accepting it, look maybe your iq is lower than room temperature, I'm smart enough to guess this ain't your name nor is this your picture"

Mom: "No no picture is mine my name is Tabu...."

Alia: " Yea your face is too new for that name I'll name you Shraddha, as you look like one of the girls of this name ik"

(It was kinda true mom kinda looked like me in her youth)

Mom didn't reply for 5 min( was prolly shocked)

Then she said: "Hehe what a coincidence"

They talked about daily life( Alia was surprisingly very nice to her here)

So she asked: "So what work do you do ma'am?"

Mom: "I'm in police dear"

Alia: "Oh I've never fucked a cop hehe, I've fucked lawyers teachers even a doctor but no cop you'll be my first one"

Mom: "There's first time for everything"

They talked on and on about family, she started calling mom as "mommy" after knowing my age( though mom didn't tell my name)

Alia: "So why this name Shilpa?"

Tabu: "Shilpa was one of my college juniors in law school, she was actually my mistress in my final year"

Alia: "interesting even in your days these things were common"

Tabu" common nhi but I've seen a few couples aur itni bhi buddhi nhi hu, 44 ki hu"

Alia: "Haan aapki age ki auratein gaand marwati hain aur paadti hain"

Tabu: "Chhii maine toh nhi marwayi"

Alia: "Don't worry main marungi aapki"

Tabu: "Main nhi marwa rhi"

Alia: "Gaand toh deni padegi"

Tabu:" Yaar maine kbhi thik se ungli bhi nhi ki"

Alia: "kyun Shilpa ya patidev ne gaand nhi mari"

Tabu: "Dono ne koshish ki but maine nhi marne di though Shilpa k sath gaand jodi thi ek baar uski photo bhi hogi hehe"

Alia: "Bhejiye na"

Tabu: "Okay but mera face nhi dikhaungi pura"

Alia: "okay"

Alia: "Side face pura dikhaya magar phir bhi smjh nhi aa rha aap kaun ho?"

Tabu: "Hai na, ab dumb mt bolna"

Alia: "Okay genius slut"

Tabu: "Chup"

Alia: "Ahhh phir reply dena band kr du?"

Tabu: "Nhi nhi main hu hi"

Alia: "Kya ho?"

Tabu: "Slut"

Alia: "Kiski"

Tabu: "Tumhari yaad tumhari"

Alia: "Meri toh sari gaand marwati hain gaand do toh bna lungi"

Tabu: "Thik hai de dungi"

Alia: "Hehe okay, kl aap apna tooth brush apni gaand mein daalna"

Tabu: "Kyu?"

Alia: "Taiyaar hona hai, chalo ye kl aapka task hai, main jati hu"

Tabu: "Wtf main nhi kr rhi"

alia offline

Next day 8 am

Mom: "Brush gaand mein daal k 4 baar andar bahar ki ab I'm going to office aap uth k reply dena"

Alia at 11 am: "Hehe randi, gaand marwaoge ab aap mujhse"

Mom: "Ha aaj kya task hai"

Alia: "Ghar jate waqt 2 strapon, 3 buttplug leke jana dukan ka address hai hi aapke paas"

Mom: "Okay"

Mom ne evening 6 baje message kia:

"hi madam main le aayi sb"

Alia 9 bje online aayi aur mom ko message kia:

"good ab apni gaand khulwana shuru kro, dheere dheere gaand mein dalo"

Tabu: "Aaj nhi please"

Alia: "Aaj hi jao lube lo aur daalo "

Tabu: "Okay mistress"

Mom: "Sbse chhota wala dala hai it feels good"

Alia: "Nice ab ise 2 ghante tk daal k rkho aur kal office bhi ye pehen k jana"

Mom: "Okay mistress"

Next morning:

Mom" Aapne jis tarah kaha uss tarah office jaa rhi hu"

Evening:

Alia: "Randi sunn aaj na apne office k female toilet mein kisiko apni chut dikhani hai tujhe"

Mom: "What nhi kr skti ye"

Alia: "Karna hi padega warna randi bnna chhodh de meri"

Mom: "Nhi ye nhi hoga" (Mom went off)

Alia: "Arre kaha ja rhi hai ruk"

"Oye randi natak mat kr"

"Sunn yaar tu randi hai meri isliye boli"

"Okay madam mt kro koi aur task dungi"

"Accha baba thik hai na, maan jao na ab"

Mom replied at 6:30 pm:

'hahaha so aap bhi meri care karte ho, good good, maine bhi task kia"

Alia replied in 5 min:

"wtf kisko dikhae?"

Mom: "Massage wali ko"

Alia: "usne buttplug bhi dekha?"

Mom: "Nahi tab nikal di thi as i went to potty"

Alia:" Smart"

Such tasks continue with a lot of sexting. She has made mom change her dressing style made her purchase different type of underwear and made her uniform size tighter.

This continued for a month by now she made mom shave her body hair too though mom was reluctant. They were interestingly shaved in some beauty parlour.

Soon around 2 months later i saw a message:

"slut you've made my pussy on fire, now i wanna fuck you, tomorrow at my place"

Mom: "Sure"

Next morning: "Aaj duty k baad I'll come to your place"

Alia: "Aao I'll wait"

In the evening no messages came up in this id. Then i checked her original account. So this is it. That day she knew my mom's identity. Now she has a lot of proofs to expose her anytime. Its scary to think how dominant is my enemy is over me. My queen is trapped and i can't do anything.

In that id, it was proven that she has fucked mom at least 5 times in last 1 month. Once it was a party and there i saw a few pictures too

She went to parties with her and she partied with her friends too. One particular pic i saw was mom with alia and 2 of her favourite seniors out of which Priyanka was doing pg and parineeti was in 3rd year

Alia avoided all the troubles coz of Priyanka's influence. When i checked chats i saw chat with Priyanka too.

Priyanka: "Your pussy is so tasty dig ma'am"

Tabu: "Yours too darling"

In Priyanka's chat mom confessed that she has served the 3 best friends so now I knew what to do. I took ss and i had enough proof against Priyanka. Now its time to take revenge on Alia. You also have a queen Alia, you might have trapped mine but I'm ready to take your check, how will you save yours...

To Be Continued....

Part 3: scores level

Now I knew the history, I had made a plan. I just felt just 1 recording ain't enough. I was planning to record more, so I decided that when Alia comes home tomorrow i won't be saving mom at all, I'd let Alia whatever she wanted and make sure I get a video on it. It'll be a trap, I slept at 2 in the morning.

Next day 8 AM:

Tabu: Shraddha utho utho, college jana hai

Shraddha:

Good morning mom

Tabu: Good morning beta, college nhi jana? Aaj toh quizzing practice hai na....

Shraddha: Ha but aapko kisne btaya?

Tabu (A bit stupid look first but then smiles and says): "Police wali hu thodi toh izzat kro"

Shraddha: "Aap apni izzat pehle khud karo"

Tabu: "Matlab?"

Shraddha: "Aree apni dressing dekho mom, kya ajeeb ajeeb kapde pehen rhe ho aap ghar pe aajkal, even aapka uniform bhi tight lag raha hai?"

Mom muskurayi

Tabu: "karenge karenge sab karenge but pehle tum naha lo warna main nehla dungi"

Shraddha: "Rehne do"

*I took a shower bahar aake I dressed up for college before leaving mom met:

"Bahut acche se karna tum 2 saal se school champion ho iss baar bhi tumhe college mein tumhe hi champion banna hai "

Shraddha: "Oh mom main karungi hi beti kiski hu"

Tabu( smiles and hugs Shraddha)

I intentionally ran my hand over her ass and felt the plug and slyly pushed it in, mom jumped with excitement as the butt plug reached her ass' deeper depths

I asked( pretending to be surprised: "What happened maa?"

Tabu: "Nothing.... I just felt a shock in my body"

Shraddha: "What? Why would you feel shock is there a plug in your body?"

Tabu( Shocked): "WHAT?"

Shraddha ( laughs): "Relax mom, I'm kidding"

Tabu is surprised as Shraddha leaves for college, Shraddha clearly heard" Bach gayi" as she closed the door.

12 pm noon college ended, I went to quizzing practice for an hour( till Alia was doing her stupid volleyball practice) once I saw Alia leave towards parking lot I knew something's gonna happen. She's going to my house, I followed her and that's where I saw something weird. Mom was in the parking lot in her uniform and Alia was walking towards the big strong police lady. Mom uniform was very tight around her breasts, neither Alia nor mom noticed me.

Alia hugged her and they started talking, i immediately used my software to listen to what they were talking about.

Alia: "Abhi toh aapki beti thik samne wali building mein hogi"

Tabu( immediately ducked)

Alia: "Kitni dumb hai yaar tu, wo teri uniform aur car se tujhe pehchan legi, nikal jaldi warna sbko pata chal jaega ki tu meri randi hai "

Tabu" ji malkin, chalte hain"

Immediately, they sat on mom's car and they went, I immediately started my scooty and followed. They reached and Alia immediately started undressing mom.

"oof nangi kitni acchi lagti ho aap"

Mom just laughed and alia started pinching mom's nipples. Mom moaned ahhhhhh.... She slapped mom's tits.

"Kisi din aapko pure department k samne nanga nachwaungi"

Tabu: "Shut up"

Alia hansi aur mom k hath utha di. "Ooo lala aaj toh black hair hain aapke"

Tabu" Tumhari wajah se mere baal jaldi ugg rhe aur tumhe toh at least week mein ek baar milna hi hota hai, ye week busy thi nhi kr payi"

Alia gently pulled her armpit hair mom said "ahhhhh mt kro"

Tabu: "Chup rho aapki harr cheez meri hai, jo chahu wo karungi"

Ye bolke she just sniffed mom's hairy sweaty armpits.

Tabu: "Tum kabhi kabhi mere husband jaise karti ho"

Alia: "Husband nahi malkin hu" slaps gently

Tabu: "owwww"

Alia: "Chal strapon le aa warna teri beti aa gyi toh uski bhi gaand marni padegi"

Tabu (looked visibly shocked), i was shocked too.

Alia: "Dekh kya rahi hai randi, beti nhi chudwaegi mujhse"

Tabu" N.... Nahi"

Alia" kab tak use bacchi banake rakhegi, Use tere samne chodungi, tu toh hai hi randi, use bhi apne naksh kadam pe chala na"

Tabu:" Ye sab kya...."

Alia kissed her on the lips "Dekho aap ma beti ko sirf main hi khush rakh sakti hu, aap itni badi officer ho lekin aapki zindagi mein bhi ek dominant missing thi, aapki beti harr cheez mein aage hai magar puri khush nhi hai kyunki use bhi ek strong dom chahiye, wo main banungi aur sab kuch aapke samne hoga"

Mom didn't say anything but i was fuming in anger. Alia laughed and spanked her.

"beti baad mein pehle aap toh chud lo"

Mom bina kuch bole strapon leke aayi. Alia ne phir se chodna shuru kar dia. Mom ahhh uhhh jaldi malkin.... Chilla rhi thi

"Oo lala shraddha ko bataungi ki uski ma randi hai meri haha"

Tabu" ahhh please use nhi.... Ahhhh"

Alia spanks her hard, mom ahhhhhhhhh

"Chud chud meri randi ahhh" Alia fucks her hard

Then she said" ab bahut chut maarli, gaand ki bari"

Tabu just removed the buttplug which was always in her ass as part of a task by Alia since 3 days

Suddenly I decided to have some fun, I was already recording everything but that wasn't enough. I called mom, mom immediately held her phone. Alia also saw my name and started laughing.

"utha meri randi"

Mom:" Hello"

Shraddha: "Ha mom kya kar rhe ho"

Mom( still nangi): "Main.....ahhhhhh" (immediately Alia gave her 5 6 spanks)
Mom immediately stood up and ran a bit far from a laughing Alia.

Shraddha: "Kya hua?'

Mom: "Kuch nahi chinti thi"

I laughed loudly so did Alia.

Shraddha: "Waise mom main late aaungi around 6-7"

Mom: "Oh... Ky....ahhhhhh okay okay"

(alia ne peeche se mom ko wapas chodna shuru kar dia)

Shraddha: "Kya hua mom? Aap thik ho na"

Tabu: "Haaaaa ......aaahhhhhh... Ha ha thik hu( while alia is fucking her) tum aaram se aao, abhi main jati hu bye kaam hai"

and mom hung up. I had recorded everything. I heard mom's moans and Alia's shouts too, I immediately picked up my scooty and went to that bitch Alia's house. Yes, i was about take her queen. Time to go for a queen exchange dear Alia.

I rang the bell and a lady opened the door, she wasn't a maid though, she was the topper of our college in senior batch and my best friend as she guided me in everything, none other than my best friend Katrina didi.

Shraddha: "Aap yaha kya kar rhe ho didi?"

Katrina: "Yehi question main tumse bhi puch sakti hu"

Shraddha: "Main toh Alia ki mom se milne aayi thi, aap kya kar rahe ho yaha?"

Katrina: "Main Aishwarya ma'am ki secretary bhi hu, you know extra job"

Now I understood why she roamed around and carried Alia's books at times. I always thought it was a gesture of niceness but it wasn't. She was her mom's secretary, I found my rook in this game, she was very trustable.

Shraddha: "Oh toh aao chalo madam se milte hain"

Katrina: "Nahi nahi shift khatam main hostel ja rhi hu warna late ho gyi toh yaha sona padega meaning no proper sleep so main room ja rhi hu. ma'am upar hain bathroom mein tum yehi wait karlo"

Shraddha: "okay okay aap Jao, main dekh lungi"

Main baithi aur sochne lagi. Ye toh kaafi easy hai, main toh chodungi hi aur katrina se bhi chudwaungi us randi ko, then I thought kyu na upar hi chali jau

*main upar chadhne lagi bahut se naukar mile aur rokne ka try kia but main boli ki "madam boli hai ki upar aake mil lo"

Aur upar pahunchi

Dekhi toh Aishwarya just naha k bathroom se nikli thi aur bathroom dress mein thi.

I didn't waste a second and entered the room she was shocked. Her beautiful face was like she has seen a ghost. She probably wasn't used to this. She is 5'5 very fair, slyly fat and long hair

Aishwarya: "Tum andar kaise aa gayi?"

Shraddha: "Darwaze se, aap khidki se aate ho?"

Aishwarya: "What the hell... Secu...."

*Wo chilla pati usse pehle hi i said" Unko bulaogi toh tumhari beti kal tak harr porn site mein nangi payi jaegi"

Aishwarya: "What?"

Shraddha: "Khud dekh lo apni beti ki kartoot"

i showed her the video. I very cleverly had recorded only Alia's face and now Aishwarya aunty was under pressure

Aishwarya: "Kya chahiye tumhe iske badle? I mean kitne rs?"

Shraddha ( hansi aur boli): "Randi beti ki Randi ma humesha paiso mein deal karti ho kya?"

Aishwarya gets very angry and tries to slap Shraddha but Shraddha catches her hand turns her around and says:

"Dekh randi teri beti pakdi gayi hai uski gaand toh maregi hi lekin ab teri bhi marungi main, aur paise toh tu degi hi"

Aishwarya: "Thik hai thik hai abhi mujhe chhodho"

Shraddha: "Chhodhu ya chodu?"

Aishwarya just got irritated as Shraddha opened her bathing gown, she wasn't wearing anything inside.

"ohoho randi apna randpana dikhate hue"

Then I saw a strapon in her room, I took it and wore it. I spanked her ass very hard and she screamed thrice so that her servants came to ask "Kya hua?"

To which she replied: "ye ek medical student hai injection de rhi hai"

I laughed and beat her till her ass cheeks were red, then said:

"pata hai main kaun hu?"

Aishwarya: "Nahi...."

Shraddha: "Teri beti ki CR hu, aur teri beti meri dushman hai ab tu mujhse gaand marwa k sari pareshani ka hisab degi"

Aishwarya: "Lekin isme meri.....ahhhhhhhh"

I slapped her face from behind

Shraddha: "Bolne ko nahi kaha tujhe randi, chup chap chud"

With that i pressed nipples and she screamed. I turned her around and saw she had a tear in her eye. I laughed as i thought at least my queen is happy with your dumb stupid daughter but ofc i didn't reveal anything to her.

I said: "Ab main tujhe chod k apni randi bana lungi, tu mujhe malkin kahegi aur akele mein miss shraddha ya sirf miss bolegi samjhi tu?"

Aishwarya: "Nahi bolungi ek hi baar ki cheez hai ye"

i spanked her hard and pulled her nipples and she again had a tear

Ahhhhhhhh she screamed.

Shraddha "Ab bta kaun hai tu?"

Aishwarya: "R.... Randi...."

Shraddha" Kiski?"

Aishwarya: "Aa...aapki"

She started crying

Very good. I continued fucking her and then i tried doing her ass too but it was a virgin ass

"please gaand mein nhi"

I would've left it but then i remembered how he daughter trained my mom's ass.

I said aaj hi I brought some lube( vaseline in my pocket) and applied it around her tight ass walls. She was continously crying and saying no but i was in no mood to listen.

I put it in and she screamed, I laughed. I fucked her ass and soon it bled. She was saying a lot of things.

"gaand phad di meri... Kamini Alia... Ahhhhh tere karan gaand marr gyi.... Ahhhhhhhh please aur nhi.... Ahhh potty kar dungi"

I left and as soon as i removed she farted loudly. I spanked her 5 times and said:

"Aap jaisi khubsurat randiyo ko publicly nahi paadna chahiye."

Aishwarya: "Chup raho gaand phad k randi bana dia mujhe"

Me: "Haha ha aap bhi maan hi gaye"

Aishwarya: "Harna hi sahi hai maza aa gaya meri pati bhi itne maze nahi dete"

Me: "Good ab apna phone aur laptop do mujhe"

Aishwarya: "kyu?"

Me:" don't ask questions warna phir gaand marungi"

She gave everything. In less than 10 min i installed my vision software on her. Then i took a few nude pics of her and her ass. She didn't want to give pics but ofc I made her do it. Now Alia we've exchanged our queens. Now lets bring our rooks down to middle. Your rook likes my queen.... Let's see how would she like my queen once she's under my control.

To be continued.....

Part 4: Rook Is mine too

2 days had passed since I fucked Aishwarya aunty. She was broken completely. I had her pics Videos and unknown to her, whatever she did on her phone and laptop was also known to me. The day I left her house she tried to report it to some friend of her who was lawyer but I stopped her by calling her immediately. She was in constant fear as I knew everything about her. I came to know these rich bitches also have lesbian parties in their kitty parties. I was planning to fuck all of em together but now I had to save mom.

It seemed as if Alia had convinced mom that giving up me as a gift to her is a good idea though mom was confused too. She seemed overstressed these days. When I asked her she said "Workload" I knew what was wrong. I released all of mom's frustration on Alia's mom.

I abused her on call made her wear butt plugs and i also made her masturbate in Alia's panties. But then I felt this ain't gonna help me in the battle much. I want Alia to be far more tensed than mom. For that i need to make my next move. Either Parineeti or Priyanka will be my next target.

As told earlier Priyanka is one of the PHD students who completed her theses but doesn't submit coz her sister parineeti is doing her pg in our college too. They're both best friends of Alia, rather her rooks. I already got her queen under my command, now I was planning to get her rook. I was thinking how, that's when I thought of my rook Katrina didi.

Katrina didi is a rather poor student who's doing her PHD and is Priyanka's rival. Priyanka doesn't submit her theses and adds points from Katrina too. I was sure that Katrina always wanted to get some edge over priyanka. So I thought of going after Priyanka.

Priyanka and Katrina had separate rooms but Priyanka mostly lived in pg hostel with parineeti. So I decided to go to Pg Hostel to parineeti's room and there i heard some voices outside the door( which was locked)

"Ooooohhhh ahhhhhh ssssss.... Slut ... Ahhhh pari... You slut" the voice was unmistakably of Alia

"ohhhh your pussy always drives me crazy, such a sweet taste" It was parineeti

I thought of walking in but then I thought Priyanka won't be there. Suddenly I heard Priyanka's angry voice:

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? I WAS IN THE BATHROOM AND I FIND YOU TWO NAKED"

Alia: "So you also join, you ain't writing your stupid research work, are you?"

Priyanka: "Shut up Alia"

Alia: "You shut up, This isn't even your hostel, go to your room and come back once I'm done with your sister."

Priyanka: "What the hell? Parineeti get this lil slut out of our room"

Parineeti: "Sorry didi......ahhhhh"

Priyanka: "Fine fuck off you both chunks of shit, hope you both get pregnant from each other"

I heard laughter and then Alia's voice:

"Don't worry entire cum will be shifted to you only"

I didn't hear any reply but I heard door open i immediately jumped to the nearby rooms door as priyanka came out, she looked fabulous in her 5'9 massive frame

"Hello ma'am" I said

Priyanka: "Hi shraddha, what are you doing here?"

She gave me a side hug

"I was actually coming to meet you ma'am" Shraddha said

I actually had good relations with Priyanka but I usually went to katrina for doubts, so she asked:

"Why? Did katrina go home or something"

I said: "No ma'am, I thought you can help me with this particular thing and Katrina ma'am is in her part time job so i thought you can help"

Priyanka: "Sure beta, lets go to my room"

*We went to her room and I had my plans, Priyanka would definitely come to my side after this, we entered her room, then i gave her a few doubts while she was explaining me( the stuff i already knew i was busy looking at her cleavage) when we came she actually went to bathroom and wore her comfy nightie without bra.

Suddenly she noticed and gave a naughty smile and asked:

"Dekh lia sab?"( saw everything)

Shraddha: "Ha ma'am"( Yes ma'am)

Priyanka: "Sab dekh lia?"( saw everything?)

Shraddha: "Jitna aap dikhaye utna"( Whatever you showed me)

We both started laughing and slowly I leaned forward and gave her a lip kiss. She was surprised before she could do or say anything I did it again. She was shocked and said:

"Sh...sh...shraddha ye kya kr rhi ho?"( What are you doing Shraddha)

I said: "Wahi jo Alia nhi karti aapke sath) (Same thing which Alia doesn't do with you)

Priyanka: "What? We don't do....."

I kissed her again. Immediately she pushed me away and said:

"Shraddha this isn't right, please leave"

(She had her back turned towards me)

I came behind her and grabbed her ass gently and kissed her neck and said:

"i know everything, i know you and my mom have had it too"

Priyanka: "What.... How..."

i kissed her again very gently

Then i said" So you licked mom's pussy and she licked yours, why don't you taste mine too"

I said and lifted my skirt

image free hosting

Priyanka immediately leaped on to my pussy and started licking.

"ahhhhh ma'am ahhhhhh its soo gooooood aaahhhhhh"

"your pussy tastes better than your mom shraddha" Priyanka

"Do you want me to tell her ahhhhh" Shraddha

*Priyanka immediately touched my pussy and stimulated it that's where I intervened

"Listen you don't finger my pussy until i tell you to"

Priyanka kept her finger near my pussy and shockingly asked...." Why"

"Because Sluts don't touch my pussy"

Priyanka angrily stood up: "I'm not a slut, I'm your...."

Chatttttttt *I spanked her hardly and she said" Ahhhhhhh wtaf"

I immediately dominatingly put her on bed and said:

"This is how you and your friends dominate my mother don't you?"

I continously spanked her she was screaming ahhhh ahhh nooooo, let me goooo

I kept on asking tell me tell me.

She said "yea your mom loves to get gangbanged by all 3 of us, now please stop spanking"

"Good but do you know my mom didn't want to be your sluts but Alia the bitch made her serve you" Shraddha said

"What? I didn't.... Ahhhhhhh( I spanked again) okay okay We did, Alia gave her a drug on my birthday that's when all 3 of us fucked her. I wanted her because I wanted police power on my side, now please don't, I won't contact your mom again" Said Priyanka

"Oh you'll, you'll contact her. Now you'll be her slut always, you'll lick her asshole( which you've fucked and sniffed) and you'll drink her piss too" said shraddha

Priyanka: "But i don't drink piss i just pee in other girl's mouth"

*I asked" You peed in my mom's mouth?"

Priyanka: "Yes I did"

i slapped her hard, usne chillaya

I stood up and put my ass on her face.

"You'll lick my ass before my mom" I said and shoved the her face in my ass

She was reluctant at first but she did. Soon i felt the urge to pee, I asked her to lie down. She was on floor. Then I said:

"Now I'll piss in your mouth and if you drop it you'll be the one cleaning it"

Priyanka apparently didn't like it at all and a lot of my piss fell out of her mouth. I laughed and made her clean it. I made her wear her gown while she cleaned it, I kicked her on her pussy as she squatted

As she cleaned my phone's notification came up. It was a call from mom, she was asking:

"Beta by what time you'll get home?"

I said" Late"

Mom: "Okay okay"

As she hung up i immediately checked my hacking software. As expected Alia had messaged mom and said that she was coming my home with parineeti. Mom wasn't interested in doing with parineeti as she was saying she had a meeting and will come to her house but Alia said no it'll be she and Parineeti at our place. I immediately decided to take revenge.

I called Aishwarya: "Hello, slut where are you?"

Aishwarya: "At home mistress"

Shraddha: "I'm coming to your place, keep your ass ready today you've a rough day i might bring someone along with me, and you'll serve us both. If you wanna contact your lawyer friend invite her too, we'll fuck you both"

Aishwarya: "No no ma'am I'll meet you alone "

Shraddha" good see you in 30 min"

Priyanka looked at me thinking I'll take her. I smiled and asked: "You wanna dominate this slut with me whore?"

Priyanka just nodded

I said: "Okay you can but you've to leave that whore's Alia's side and join my side. Until I get that trust you're not joining me in my domination."

Priyanka: "How will I get your trust?"

"Get me your sister before this weekend" I said

Priyanka just smiled and said: "Consider that done"

Alia was in big trouble she didn't even know what was going on with her. She had lost her rook who was now about to take something in her ass. I decided to humiliate Priyanka, she had designed a beautiful instrument for trace. It was small, I picked and shoved it in her butthole. She resisted begged me to not do it but i said:

"I'm just testing how does this trace work" i spanked her and left. I said "if you help me you'll be in a far better sexual command"

To be continued....

Part 5: Dancing knight

Note: I would like to thank @Commodore for allowing me to use one of his fakes in this plot

Here's the story

After I was done with Priyanka I left her. I didn't go home, I had enough evidence against Alia so obviously I didn't want to see my mom getting dominated by the two bitches. I went to Alia's house and Aishwarya herself opened the door, i immediately said:

"So you actually sent your maids away how sweet of you"

She didn't say anything so I said:

"You were eager to get fucked weren't you"

Aishwarya: "Yes mistress, but there's an issue"

Shraddha: "Do you really think i care about your fake prestige in anyway?"

Aishwarya: "No miss please, listen to me. Its my husband, he saw my ass and he is suspecting something, please don't do in my ass, he is getting very suspicious"

Shraddha (laughs) :" how did you explain?"

Aishwarya: "I told him I've pain in ass so i had a speculum in it"

Shraddha actually cares for Aishwarya and says: "Okay slut aunty, I'll spare your ass i wasn't gonna do in your ass anyway"

Aishwarya: "But my daughter is gonna insert in your mom's ass you slut!!"

Shraddha (gets shocked but manages to control herself): "The fuck are you talking about slut?"

Aishwarya: "Be careful with your words you daughter of a whore, i know you reached my daughter's recording. What did you think, you would blackmail me and take everything from me and I'll let you do it. No you won't, you see I've power of wealth. The money you see. That's how i got to know your mom's dirty secret, I know exactly who she's if she's exposed she'd even lose her job and will be slut shamed for life. So now the tables have turned, from now on my daughter will own your mom and I'll own you."

Shraddha( Was completely off guard): "Did you forget about your pics video and your daughter's stuff too?"

Aishwarya: "Regarding that, you see you're in my property currently, in my 1 call my security men will take your phone and we'll destroy it here. Your slut mom will be busy getting fucked my daughter she won't notice your disappearance for at least a week"

I was shocked completely how was this possible. Aishwarya had played the game very smartly. My game is looking terribly weak, I was in these thoughts when suddenly chattttttt

"ahhhhhhhh, how dare you" I said but aishwarya actually spanked me.

Aishwarya: "Bitch you're in so much trouble from here, there are a few kind of people you should never mess with:

1) The ones who are powerful than you
2) The ones who are older than you

In your case you messed with both, now its time for our revenge."

Shraddha( needed to think something): "Oh Aunty you're such a Smarty, you know I'm a sapiosexual"

Aishwarya ( suprised and says): "If you think praises are gonna save you, you've not been being attention"

Shraddha: "No aunty it wasn't about praise at all, you've very smartly come out of my trap even though my mom's face isn't visible in recording there are other ways via which you can prove mom is the one who's your daughter's sub"

Aishwarya: "More like my daughter's whore"

Shraddha: "Exactly... I don't like your daughter but I'd happily be her mom's"

Aishwarya was smiling

Shraddha ( goes near Aishwarya and turns around and kisses her):

i ll tell you how the sun rose

She gently kisses Aishwarya who returns the kiss.

"i know you're a dom and you hated every minute of your submission, your trick might have helped you turn tables"

Saying this shraddha lifted aish's arms and started licking her armpits, they were sweaty

*Aishwarya started moaning and saying:

"Ooooohhh ahhhh my whore, my lil whore"

Shraddha: "My mommy mistress"

Aishwarya was too lost in her victory but she didn't notice that Alia had actually undressed her completely and suddenly she felt a hard slap on her face

Aishwarya: "Ahhhhh wtf you dumb whore"

Shraddha: "You're too smart but interestingly you're equally that dumb, how would your security feel when they find you naked in your bed with an 18 year old girl who's clothed. I'll simply say you're molesting me and boom my mom will do the rest. Your daughter won't be able to save you either so kindly shut the fuck up, now tell me how tf you came to know about all of this"

Aishwarya( Completely quiet) and scared, i said: "Look bitch we don't have all day you've to fuck too much today, and if you lie your videos will be uploaded everywhere immediately"

Aishwarya( Still quiet), Shraddha ( Angrily): Okay bitch, you stay here, I'm taking your wardrobe key and your car, your punishment is to stay naked here, you can't even go out till i return, if you go out you'll show everyone that you're a slut"

Aishwarya tried to stop but got a few spankings, as i was going out she shouted:

"I'LL PISS IN YOUR MOUTH THE MOMENT I GET CLOTHES BITCH"

Shraddha: "Oh you won't, when i return you'll be regretting everything you said a while ago, and you'll curse the fact that your good for nothing cunt ever gave a birth to a scumbag like Alia"

i got out immediately and sat on my scooty and drove, for now I had escaped but in no way this trick is gonna save me forever. Aishwarya was no dumbass, she actually came out of the abyss i made for her. I had barely 1 hour i needed to know how did she came out of my trap. There seemed no way suddenly I saw a lady in royal enfield, it was none other than Katrina didi, I immediately stopped

She also stopped and removed helmet and said:

"Shraddha tu baar baar yaha kyu aa rhi hai"( Shraddha why do you come here every now and then)

This was my moment, the only person who could save me from here was katrina didi. I needed to tell her everything. I needed my rook in all her strength. So I said:

"Ye aapki Aishwarya ma'am ek number ki kutti aurat hai, mujhe room pe bulake molest ki"( this Aishwarya ma'am is a bitch, she invited me to her house and molested me)

Katrina: "What? Toh wo tumhari baat kr rhi thi?( what? So she was talking about you?)

Shraddha: "Talking about me? What?"

Katrina: "Oh my god what the hell is going on? Look I'm confused why tf is your mom going around with Alia that too in parties and stuff, she even goes to your house at nights and goes to DIG office too at times, I've seen parineeti and priyanka too with her"

Shraddha( I was shocked completely): "Ummm how tf you know it?"

Katrina told me: "Look, kal Aishwarya ma'am bahut dukhi thi, so she asked me to follow Alia, she told me I'm the only one she can trust. I saw Alia around your mom more than usual, she even stayed the night at your house last night i think, she went around 11 pm and returned at 5 in the morning, I stayed here with Aishwarya ma'am too, and look idk if you judge me but Aishwarya ma'am pays me to be a maid in her parties. These rich bitches molest me too I don't like it one bit but they all try to suck my boobs spank me watch me dance nude but yes Aishwarya ma'am never lets anyone fuck me she says she'd be the first to fuck me whenever i consent. She even offered me 3 lakh for a night but i don't want that. I want my husband only."

Shraddha: "Are you a virgin?"

Katrina: "No i had sex with a senior when i came to college but i was drugged. He was rich so i couldn't do anything. It happened when i was only 18 now at 31, i can say i haven't fucked anyone since then"

Shraddha( Just smiles): "Do you want to change that? I mean do you want to fuck someone"

Katrina: "What do you mean?"

Shraddha: "Look you're the smartest girl in our college, you're one of my idols but that whore Aishwarya is literally treating you like a maid if you want we'll take revenge if you want"

Katrina: "How"

i started telling her everything including the part where my mom became Alia's slut

Katrina: "so basically i can do whatever I want to her"

Shraddha: "Don't know because her security is Powerful"

Katrina ( laughed): "No security will listen to us if I'm with her, she suffers from Clingy personality disorder, that's she can't fuck me with force, her security is more or less useless"

Shraddha ( Really happy): " Okay then lets go and meet your boss"

i and katrina didi entered the house. We immediately went to the top and opened the door. We saw naked Aishwarya who was shocked to see Katrina with me

"ye toh gadbad ho gayi aapko ghoda toh mera hathi ban gaya, aapne bataya nahi "mommy mistress " ki aap meri pyari didi ko zabardasti chodne ki koshish krte ho?" (this was a blunder, your knight has become my rook, you didn't tell me mommy mistress, you didn't tell me that you wanna fuck my beloved sister?)

Katrina: "And your daughter is fucking a DIG, you should be proud"

Shraddha: "How can she be proud didi? Its because of that whore daughter she's suffering this"

Katrina just laughed, see how naked she's she's.

Aishwarya: "You betraying...."
before she could complete Katrina slapped her hard on her face

"oh dear madam, how much you've tortured me. Didn't i beg you to not make me naked in front of your friends. When you all made my armpits sweaty by making me dance just coz your perverted friends can lick me. You threatening me with a strapon every day. I've suffered for a year now its my turn you slut"

Aishwarya couldn't say anything so i said:

"did she make you dance naked didi?"

Katrina: "Yes dear"

"How about she dances naked too" ( I thought of it coz i knew alia made my mom dance too)

Katrina laughed and the tall girl looked so good, she then said:

"Okay madam,dance"

Aishwarya didn't have a choice she had been naked for an hour or so now she had to dance. What she could do, she started.
She danced till her armpits got sweaty, then we made her stop. Then i said:

"Chalo late jao, its time to fuck you double" ( Lie down)

Aishwarya ( Angrily lied down), me and katrina walked in and katrina spanked her hard. Aishwarya screamed: Ahhhhhhh

exam animated gif

Then I told katrina: "Ab ruk jao laal gaand chodte hain"(Stop now, lets fuck the red ass)

We got the strapon and started fucking her. Katrina didi took her pussy i took her ass. Aishwarya just screamed.

We kept on fucking her with no might, no one to stop us. Her security was far her maids were on leave. We fucked her with all our might, i said:

"randi mujhe randi banane chali hai, teri beti toh tere sath meri randi banegi aur tu katrina ki randi rahegi bsdwali( You slut, you wanted to make me a slut. Now your daughter will be my slut too you'll forever be Katrina's slut)

Aishwarya: "Yes mistresses"

Katrina: Ahhh she's a natural slut "

We fucked her at least thrice. Her ass gaped and she was tired but we weren't done. I said:

"one last thing i have to do"

Katrina shockingly looked as I set near Aishwarya's face and siddened my strapon's strap.

"listen bitch I'm gonna piss in your mouth and you'll drink all of it. Katrina record it and make sure my face isn't visible"

"Sure" said katrina and took her phone

I pissed and Aishwarya didn't complain she was too tired and too horny to do anything. I emptied my bladder in this rich bitch's mouth. Then I checked the recording.

Recording was awesome

We both laughed and then I told her:

"Look whore from today you'll pay katrina whatever she wants whenever she wants and you dare not use force on her coz I'm going to lodge a formal complaint against you in my mom's diary. Don't worry neither my mom nor your bitch daughter would know. But if anything at all happens to me or her you'll be solely responsible for all of this. I'll make sure you stay in jail forever. You don't know my mother when it comes to me" (I was literally praying that this better be true)

I and katrina looked at each other and then I decided to give a legendary sign to Alia, i want her to get scared. Aishwarya would be sick af so I decided to give her a warning that she better stay quiet.

I looked at Aishwarya and said" Your daughter loves that bullet your dick weasel husband rides, right?"

Aishwarya ( completely exhausted and humiliated just managed to stammer): y.... Yes...."

I laughed and said: "I'm taking that bullet for a day, I'll be leaving my scooty here"

Aishwarya just pointed out the key.

I took the key and went out with katrina, katrina laughed and asked:

"Do you even know how to ride a bullet"

"you're a very good teacher I'm sure you'd guide if i make mistakes"

Katrina: "I sure will " and gently spanked me. I'm falling in love with katrina didi, I'm a switch she could be dom at times. I then said:

"Didi can you stay at my place tonight"

Katrina( smiled and said): "Why not"

We both rode towards home with me thinking my next move. It'll be taking back my queen.

How do you want the story to progress from here? Your suggestions are most welcome
Alia to win by seducing all and finally making Shraddha submits to Alia bcoz Alia is natural seductress using preys' desperation for her whereas Shraddha is using blackmail and revenge to seduce.

Alia to win by seducing all and finally making Shraddha submits to Alia bcoz Alia is natural seductress using preys' desperation for her whereas Shraddha is using blackmail and revenge to seduce.
Not exactly she's rather using brains over beauty

Part 6: "Queen is back as a queen"

I reached home with katrina didi. I rang the bell and the first thing we saw gave me a mini heart attack. Mom was dancing near the park in a cheerleader dress

As soon as she saw us she immediately came to normal and was visibly embarassed.

Shraddha: "Maa ye sb kya hai?" (what's all of this mom)

Tabu( Embarassed to the core): "Nothing there's a department dance competition and I'm gonna participate in it

Shraddha: "In a cheerleader outfit?"

Tabu: "Oh yes i decided to try something new"

I knew that was a lie, mom was a terrible liar that's why she was one of the most honest officers. I introduced mom to katrina and then we went to top

I brought Katrina didi home for a reason. Her task was to help me seduce mom. We both went to my room there we started checking out mom's phone and as expected Alia had given her many tasks

There was a task 2 weeks ago:

"Now you've to seduce your daughter for me"

Mom: "That I can't, I'm not doing it"

Alia: "Listen you dumb whore, do you really think you've a choice? Back then i was obsessed with you but now you're completely in my control, if you don't try to get your daighter in my harem I'll expose you in public and expose you as the lesbian whore you're"

Mom: "Are you blackmailing me?"

Alia: "no I'm ordering you and I'm telling you what I'm gonna do if you don't comply"

Mom: "Look you can't blackmail me I can even have you arrested if i wish to"

Alia: "Hahahahaha dumb whore have you forgotten all the chats we've had. How many tasks you've followed on my command. I've made you have sex with a female criminal too you should be lucky i didn't order you to get fucked by her. You'll lose everything if all of it gets out, lemme just start it"

Mom: "I'll simply delete my account and then arrest you for blackmailing"

Alia: "I've screenshots you dumb whore"

Mom: "if you call me that again I'll get you arrested"

Alia: "Whore whore whore.... That's what you're "

Mom replied 10 min later: "Okay okay I've prepared the order for you, I'm coming for you"

There was no chat for 3 hours

3 hours later:

Mom: "That was the wildest fuck i ever had mistress "

Alia: "Hahahaha i know you were a whore that's why i called Priyanka and Parineeti, how easily you could've beaten us but you didn't just got naked and got fucked, sadly you didn't sleep here hopefully next time your daughter joins us too and we stay the night at your place where we fuck both of you together "

This was on Thursday night mom came home around 4 in the morning so it wasn't work, Katrina:

"how tf she managed to seduce your mom like that, aunty was definitely in to arrest her"

Shraddha: "Definitely i don't know we'll have to reach its end"

We read more, one of mom's other task which she got last week was to have a buttplug in her ass till i remove it personally. She got this task almost 6 days ago. I and Katrina were shocked mom hasn't even said anything to me about this but i was certain she was following the task.

One task involved mom eating a banana which was shoved in her ass by parineeti..

One thing was certain Alia had unreal control over mom. But we had to do something. Firstly I and Katrina looked at these tasks. She had control over mom's bath and poop too. She literally made mom control her poop just because she felt buttplug is still new in her ass. Mom didn't poop for 6 hours coz of this. So now i finally planned a move with Katrina, we went down mom was doing something on her lappy i and katrina sat with mom. We started talking mom was acting normal:

Katrina: "So aunty i heard you were a dancer in your college days?"

Tabu: "Yea that's why I'm trying for this dancing competition"

This was partially correct, there was a dance competition but this cheerleader dress thing was a task from Alia and she was supposed to show her butthole to some lady officer in her department after before or during the dance as per task.

Shraddha: "But why this cheerleader idea?"

Mom( Visibly embarassed): "Idk felt unique"

Shraddha: "But mom don't you think its against your image"

Mom: "Do you think I'm too old for this?"

Shraddha: "No No mom its not age. You see you're tall and one of the best officers around. You see you're of Katrina's height cheerleader won't suit you at all, right Katrina didi."

Tabu ( trying to change topic): "Kaha yaar katrina toh mujhse lambi hai"( no. Katrina is taller than me)

Shraddha: "Chalo dekhte hain, mom didi khade ho jao" ( Let us see, mother sister stand up)

Katrina stood with a smile didn't say anything, mom also stood up they looked so cute side by side

Katrina laughed as she was taller but that's where we were supposed to make our move. Mom was very casual immediately katrina touched her ass( near anus) and pushed butt plug in slightly, mom moaned: "Ahhhhhh"

Katrina: " Kya hua aunty? Kuch hai aapke peeche" (What happened aunty? There's something behind you)

Mom: "W...what...what? Kuch nhi hai( Nothing's there)

Katrina: "Nhi aunty mujhe kuch feel hua" (No aunty i felt something)

Mom: "No no katrina beta i know na "

Katrina: "No there's something" Katrina again touched her ass but this time mom was very cautious she literally shouted:

"KYA KAR RAHI HO? DURR HATO STAY AWAY FROM ME, GO AND HAVE YOUR DINNER AND DON'T TOUCH MY BUTT EVER AGAIN" (what are you doing stay back)

I and Katrina got scared and moved back, Katrina said sorry aunty and we 3 ate. No one said anything mom was giving mixture of expressions

image upload

Soon we ate and back in the room:

Katrina: "What do we do now? It seems she doesn't want to come out of her submission"

Shraddha: "But we need to get her out, lets go to her room I've a plan you just agree to whatever i say"

Katrina: "Alright"

Shraddha and Katrina enter Tabu's room, shraddha:

"Mom katrina didi is sorry, she just felt something is there that's why she touched"

Tabu: "Its okay leave it, why don't you both sleep"

Shraddha: "Mom we've decided to sleep here in your room"

Katrina" Yes aunty, don't worry Shraddha will sleep in between"

We all laughed and then mom said:

"okay okay sleep here i was done with my work anyway"

We chatted casually then suddenly i said:

"Mom you seem stressed out should we massage you?"

Tabu: "Aree no, its part of my thing"

Katrina: "Nothing like that aunty lemme do it"

Mom: "Arre no no"

Shraddha: "Seriously mom shut up"

Soon Katrina brought up some oil and we started massaging her, we removed her nightie, mom was just in her bra and panty. I massaged her shoulders meanwhile katrina massaged her back. Slowly, katrina opened her bra hook to which mom said:

"aree puri nangi kr dogi kya katrina" (Are you gonna strip me naked katrina)

To which she said: "sirf chaddi hi toh baki hai wo bhi utar dungi"( only panty remains I'll remove that too"

Tabu( immediately got alert and tried to get up) saying: "Aree no no ye nhi.."

Shraddha: "Mom relax we're all girls here"

*we gently put her on bed and before she could understand, katrina very cleverly pulled her panties down, now she was stuck, Katrina said:

"aunty there's something between your buttcheeks"

Mom was quiet and was embarassed beyond repair she started crying there itself. I took out the buttplug, honestly it was mixed with her sweat shit stains and what not. We both hugged mom who was stark naked. Before she could say anything i told her:

"mom i know this for 2 weeks now. I know everything you've done, i know what Alia has demanded from you, my only complain is you didn't tell me yourself"

Tabu: "What could I say? I'm a terrible terrible mother....."

Shraddha: "Oh shut up mom never say that. You are the greatest person i know. I know how she seduced you we'll know the details later but now you tell us what is she planning against me. How is she planning to seduce me"

Tabu: "Shraddha, she's not only planning to seduce you she wants revenge for everything you've done. You don't know how powerful her connections are. Your college dean is her slut too."

Katrina: "Mrs. Madhuri? She's my project guide...."

Shraddha: "So that's how that Priyanka adds your points in her theses, bitch Madhuri"

Tabu: "I don't know what to do, i tried to arrest these 3 last week "

Katrina: "Yea we read those chats"

Tabu: "What.... How?"

Katrina: "Not important but tell us how did they control you"

Tabu: "I don't know I reached as a police officer, but i didn't take anyone with me. She invited parineeti and priyanka too. All 3 tried explaining me things. I slapped Alia once as she called me slut there. But then she got angry. She gave me the look which i fear. Idk why i fear that look from her. I immediately apologised and then idk Priyanka and Parineeti undressed me Alia spanked me in return of that slap. And all 3 fucked me till i slept. I woke up and i saw parineeti sleeping behind me with strapon still in my ass. I woke up and Alia said you'll drive home naked. Which i did though i cheated along the way i wore full clothes once i got out of her house area"

Shraddha: "This will all end soon mom"

Tabu: "Sweetie i know you wanna save me but its not possible...."

Shraddha: "Sssshhhh i have everything planned"

Mom: "What have you planned?"

I told her everything and showed her proofs she was happy but shocked at the same time i and katrina laughed. Then i said:

"Mom her queen is gone now you've to decide whether you wanna return in this game or no because if you do then we will be the strongest once you get out of her chain of submission we win with ease."

Tabu: "You don't understand don't you? I need a mistress.. I like her as my mistress, i just don't want you to get involved in this"

Shraddha: "How exactly will you stop that? Her task is to get me in her slut list and she doesn't care much about you. She'll expose you, she threatened you directly didn't she? You can't do anything if you're in her chain and you're not being a slut to her now that's something I've decided"

*Tabu was quiet I added: "if you want to have lesbian mistresses its gonna be me or kattu or both of us"

Tabu: "But you're my daughter"

Shraddha: "Doesn't make you any less of a slut"

Tabu: "Please don't use that word"

Shraddha: "I've seen you use far worse words now listen you've landed yourself in trouble and we're safest option you've from here, but that's not important rn we need to save you that's important now tell me what does alia want you to do"

Tabu: "She wants you now..... I don't matter that much. She loves the idea of fucking both of together. I've decided I'm gonna keep postponing and when its not possible I'd either be exposed and lose everything or she'd be kind enough to not do that"

Katrina: "Sweet mother of God and how would your daughter feel if you do that? You're such a strong lady but you're thinking like this. Try fighting it but anyway you're not alone now. Not anymore we'll help. tell me does she have any plans to seduce shraddha"

Tabu: "She said she'd try in college but she was frustrated that you never gave her attention i got spanking for it. Now thing is she wants me to do it for her otherwise i get punished. Now she has asked me to video tape you bathing or doing something like that"

I listened and said: "Hehe lets give her what she wants"

Tabu and Katrina together: "WHAT!!!"

Shraddha: "I'll pose in bathing position and mom you send it to Priyanka, I'll do the rest"

They both were confused so i said:" anyway mom did she meet you today?"

Mom said: "Yes both she and Parineeti came"

"And what happened?" I asked

Mom was reluctant first but she told hiw parineeti and Alia used her today. How they dped her with parineeti taking her ass. She didn't like her one bit but Alia gave her full control. Parineeti was very rough with her. She loved her asshole and called mom her ass wife. She also claimed that I'd be her ass daughter soon
. We both asked mom to spread her ass. Mom did and it was completely gaped and opened. Katrina immediately kissed her asshole

We both were shocked but katrina started sniffing and kissing mom's anus. Mom was moaning and shoving Katrina's face in her ass. I was behind katrina and licking her pussy. It was more like a chain.

Soon we changed sides i started licking katrina meanwhile katrina licked me mom was sucking Katrina's breasts. Suddenly i did something and shoved a finger in Tabu's pussy. She moaned but immediately said: "No"

I laughed and said "okay "

So This continued for the night I've my queen now but Alia won't be easy to beat either. Suddenly a plan came in my mind

Part 5: Dancing knight

Note: I would like to thank @Commodore for allowing me to use one of his fakes in this plot

Here's the story

After I was done with Priyanka I left her. I didn't go home, I had enough evidence against Alia so obviously I didn't want to see my mom getting dominated by the two bitches. I went to Alia's house and Aishwarya herself opened the door, i immediately said:

"So you actually sent your maids away how sweet of you"

She didn't say anything so I said:

"You were eager to get fucked weren't you"

Aishwarya: "Yes mistress, but there's an issue"

Shraddha: "Do you really think i care about your fake prestige in anyway?"

Aishwarya: "No miss please, listen to me. Its my husband, he saw my ass and he is suspecting something, please don't do in my ass, he is getting very suspicious"

Shraddha (laughs) :" how did you explain?"

Aishwarya: "I told him I've pain in ass so i had a speculum in it"

Shraddha actually cares for Aishwarya and says: "Okay slut aunty, I'll spare your ass i wasn't gonna do in your ass anyway"

Aishwarya: "But my daughter is gonna insert in your mom's ass you slut!!"

Shraddha (gets shocked but manages to control herself): "The fuck are you talking about slut?"

Aishwarya: "Be careful with your words you daughter of a whore, i know you reached my daughter's recording. What did you think, you would blackmail me and take everything from me and I'll let you do it. No you won't, you see I've power of wealth. The money you see. That's how i got to know your mom's dirty secret, I know exactly who she's if she's exposed she'd even lose her job and will be slut shamed for life. So now the tables have turned, from now on my daughter will own your mom and I'll own you."

Shraddha( Was completely off guard): "Did you forget about your pics video and your daughter's stuff too?"

Aishwarya: "Regarding that, you see you're in my property currently, in my 1 call my security men will take your phone and we'll destroy it here. Your slut mom will be busy getting fucked my daughter she won't notice your disappearance for at least a week"

I was shocked completely how was this possible. Aishwarya had played the game very smartly. My game is looking terribly weak, I was in these thoughts when suddenly chattttttt

"ahhhhhhhh, how dare you" I said but aishwarya actually spanked me.

Aishwarya: "Bitch you're in so much trouble from here, there are a few kind of people you should never mess with:

1) The ones who are powerful than you
2) The ones who are older than you

In your case you messed with both, now its time for our revenge."

Shraddha( needed to think something): "Oh Aunty you're such a Smarty, you know I'm a sapiosexual"

Aishwarya ( suprised and says): "If you think praises are gonna save you, you've not been being attention"

Shraddha: "No aunty it wasn't about praise at all, you've very smartly come out of my trap even though my mom's face isn't visible in recording there are other ways via which you can prove mom is the one who's your daughter's sub"

Aishwarya: "More like my daughter's whore"

Shraddha: "Exactly... I don't like your daughter but I'd happily be her mom's"

Aishwarya was smiling

Shraddha ( goes near Aishwarya and turns around and kisses her):

i ll tell you how the sun rose

She gently kisses Aishwarya who returns the kiss.

"i know you're a dom and you hated every minute of your submission, your trick might have helped you turn tables"

Saying this shraddha lifted aish's arms and started licking her armpits, they were sweaty

*Aishwarya started moaning and saying:

"Ooooohhh ahhhh my whore, my lil whore"

Shraddha: "My mommy mistress"

Aishwarya was too lost in her victory but she didn't notice that Alia had actually undressed her completely and suddenly she felt a hard slap on her face

Aishwarya: "Ahhhhh wtf you dumb whore"

Shraddha: "You're too smart but interestingly you're equally that dumb, how would your security feel when they find you naked in your bed with an 18 year old girl who's clothed. I'll simply say you're molesting me and boom my mom will do the rest. Your daughter won't be able to save you either so kindly shut the fuck up, now tell me how tf you came to know about all of this"

Aishwarya( Completely quiet) and scared, i said: "Look bitch we don't have all day you've to fuck too much today, and if you lie your videos will be uploaded everywhere immediately"

Aishwarya( Still quiet), Shraddha ( Angrily): Okay bitch, you stay here, I'm taking your wardrobe key and your car, your punishment is to stay naked here, you can't even go out till i return, if you go out you'll show everyone that you're a slut"

Aishwarya tried to stop but got a few spankings, as i was going out she shouted:

"I'LL PISS IN YOUR MOUTH THE MOMENT I GET CLOTHES BITCH"

Shraddha: "Oh you won't, when i return you'll be regretting everything you said a while ago, and you'll curse the fact that your good for nothing cunt ever gave a birth to a scumbag like Alia"

i got out immediately and sat on my scooty and drove, for now I had escaped but in no way this trick is gonna save me forever. Aishwarya was no dumbass, she actually came out of the abyss i made for her. I had barely 1 hour i needed to know how did she came out of my trap. There seemed no way suddenly I saw a lady in royal enfield, it was none other than Katrina didi, I immediately stopped

She also stopped and removed helmet and said:

"Shraddha tu baar baar yaha kyu aa rhi hai"( Shraddha why do you come here every now and then)

This was my moment, the only person who could save me from here was katrina didi. I needed to tell her everything. I needed my rook in all her strength. So I said:

"Ye aapki Aishwarya ma'am ek number ki kutti aurat hai, mujhe room pe bulake molest ki"( this Aishwarya ma'am is a bitch, she invited me to her house and molested me)

Katrina: "What? Toh wo tumhari baat kr rhi thi?( what? So she was talking about you?)

Shraddha: "Talking about me? What?"

Katrina: "Oh my god what the hell is going on? Look I'm confused why tf is your mom going around with Alia that too in parties and stuff, she even goes to your house at nights and goes to DIG office too at times, I've seen parineeti and priyanka too with her"

Shraddha( I was shocked completely): "Ummm how tf you know it?"

Katrina told me: "Look, kal Aishwarya ma'am bahut dukhi thi, so she asked me to follow Alia, she told me I'm the only one she can trust. I saw Alia around your mom more than usual, she even stayed the night at your house last night i think, she went around 11 pm and returned at 5 in the morning, I stayed here with Aishwarya ma'am too, and look idk if you judge me but Aishwarya ma'am pays me to be a maid in her parties. These rich bitches molest me too I don't like it one bit but they all try to suck my boobs spank me watch me dance nude but yes Aishwarya ma'am never lets anyone fuck me she says she'd be the first to fuck me whenever i consent. She even offered me 3 lakh for a night but i don't want that. I want my husband only."

Shraddha: "Are you a virgin?"

Katrina: "No i had sex with a senior when i came to college but i was drugged. He was rich so i couldn't do anything. It happened when i was only 18 now at 31, i can say i haven't fucked anyone since then"

Shraddha( Just smiles): "Do you want to change that? I mean do you want to fuck someone"

Katrina: "What do you mean?"

Shraddha: "Look you're the smartest girl in our college, you're one of my idols but that whore Aishwarya is literally treating you like a maid if you want we'll take revenge if you want"

Katrina: "How"

i started telling her everything including the part where my mom became Alia's slut

Katrina: "so basically i can do whatever I want to her"

Shraddha: "Don't know because her security is Powerful"

Katrina ( laughed): "No security will listen to us if I'm with her, she suffers from Clingy personality disorder, that's she can't fuck me with force, her security is more or less useless"

Shraddha ( Really happy): " Okay then lets go and meet your boss"

i and katrina didi entered the house. We immediately went to the top and opened the door. We saw naked Aishwarya who was shocked to see Katrina with me

"ye toh gadbad ho gayi aapko ghoda toh mera hathi ban gaya, aapne bataya nahi "mommy mistress " ki aap meri pyari didi ko zabardasti chodne ki koshish krte ho?" (this was a blunder, your knight has become my rook, you didn't tell me mommy mistress, you didn't tell me that you wanna fuck my beloved sister?)

Katrina: "And your daughter is fucking a DIG, you should be proud"

Shraddha: "How can she be proud didi? Its because of that whore daughter she's suffering this"

Katrina just laughed, see how naked she's she's.

Aishwarya: "You betraying...."
before she could complete Katrina slapped her hard on her face

"oh dear madam, how much you've tortured me. Didn't i beg you to not make me naked in front of your friends. When you all made my armpits sweaty by making me dance just coz your perverted friends can lick me. You threatening me with a strapon every day. I've suffered for a year now its my turn you slut"

Aishwarya couldn't say anything so i said:

"did she make you dance naked didi?"

Katrina: "Yes dear"

"How about she dances naked too" ( I thought of it coz i knew alia made my mom dance too)

Katrina laughed and the tall girl looked so good, she then said:

"Okay madam,dance"

Aishwarya didn't have a choice she had been naked for an hour or so now she had to dance. What she could do, she started.
She danced till her armpits got sweaty, then we made her stop. Then i said:

"Chalo late jao, its time to fuck you double" ( Lie down)

Aishwarya ( Angrily lied down), me and katrina walked in and katrina spanked her hard. Aishwarya screamed: Ahhhhhhh

exam animated gif

Then I told katrina: "Ab ruk jao laal gaand chodte hain"(Stop now, lets fuck the red ass)

We got the strapon and started fucking her. Katrina didi took her pussy i took her ass. Aishwarya just screamed.

We kept on fucking her with no might, no one to stop us. Her security was far her maids were on leave. We fucked her with all our might, i said:

"randi mujhe randi banane chali hai, teri beti toh tere sath meri randi banegi aur tu katrina ki randi rahegi bsdwali( You slut, you wanted to make me a slut. Now your daughter will be my slut too you'll forever be Katrina's slut)

Aishwarya: "Yes mistresses"

Katrina: Ahhh she's a natural slut "

We fucked her at least thrice. Her ass gaped and she was tired but we weren't done. I said:

"one last thing i have to do"

Katrina shockingly looked as I set near Aishwarya's face and siddened my strapon's strap.

"listen bitch I'm gonna piss in your mouth and you'll drink all of it. Katrina record it and make sure my face isn't visible"

"Sure" said katrina and took her phone

I pissed and Aishwarya didn't complain she was too tired and too horny to do anything. I emptied my bladder in this rich bitch's mouth. Then I checked the recording.

Recording was awesome

We both laughed and then I told her:

"Look whore from today you'll pay katrina whatever she wants whenever she wants and you dare not use force on her coz I'm going to lodge a formal complaint against you in my mom's diary. Don't worry neither my mom nor your bitch daughter would know. But if anything at all happens to me or her you'll be solely responsible for all of this. I'll make sure you stay in jail forever. You don't know my mother when it comes to me" (I was literally praying that this better be true)

I and katrina looked at each other and then I decided to give a legendary sign to Alia, i want her to get scared. Aishwarya would be sick af so I decided to give her a warning that she better stay quiet.

I looked at Aishwarya and said" Your daughter loves that bullet your dick weasel husband rides, right?"

Aishwarya ( completely exhausted and humiliated just managed to stammer): y.... Yes...."

I laughed and said: "I'm taking that bullet for a day, I'll be leaving my scooty here"

Aishwarya just pointed out the key.

I took the key and went out with katrina, katrina laughed and asked:

"Do you even know how to ride a bullet"

"you're a very good teacher I'm sure you'd guide if i make mistakes"

Katrina: "I sure will " and gently spanked me. I'm falling in love with katrina didi, I'm a switch she could be dom at times. I then said:

"Didi can you stay at my place tonight"

Katrina( smiled and said): "Why not"

We both rode towards home with me thinking my next move. It'll be taking back my queen.

Excellent marvellous ?

Back