• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Malvika Sharma fucked by her old driver

Reactions
DF Coins
Hello friends, I am Malvika, the daughter r of a billionaire father. This story is about my fantasy sex with the servant. My father has a massive business in India. We live in New Delhi in a posh area. Being the only child of my parents, I was raised with lots of love. My demands get fulfilled before they come out of my mouth.

As a result, I was a spoilt child who didn’t give a damn to anyone. I keep my servants on their toes. I am 25 years old and still a virgin because I think no one deserves a goddess like me. I stand 5 feet 9 inches, milky white body, a long slender neck, beautiful luscious lips and firm petite breasts.

My legs are long and well-shaped. It looks killer when I am in high heels. My friends say my nose is beautiful; it’s slender, long erect. I have seen men gasping when I walk across them, scathing their cocks. But no one dared to approach me, considering my status.

My 26th birthday was coming, and to my surprise, my best friend Tanya came to meet me. It’s after six years, I am seeing her. She is 28 now. She is no less than me with a height of 5 feet 8 inches, a curvy milky white body, and firm breasts. Her lips are full and beautiful.

Unfortunately, due to her family conditions, she was married at 22 to a wealthy but ugly man in his 40s. He was short with a big belly and whitish colour. It was a compromise from her family. I just wish she is happy.

And when I met her, she was happy. She had a big smile on her shiny face. For a few days, we talked day and night. I was surprised to know that she was happy with her ugly husband. And omg, she is now more beautiful. Her body is smoother than before. Her face was shining; the breast was firm as they would break the hook of her blouse.

I asked her how she managed her marriage life with such a husband. How is her sex life? She just burst into laughter and things she told me; I just couldn’t believe it. She told me, “baby, when you have money, you are happy and giving my husband is impotent. I have the liberty to fuck anyone. So, he cares for me that way. He arranges sex for me.

He has a fetish for seeing me banged by low-class men. I have fucked by guards, servants, drivers, and sanitation workers. He even shares me with his boss. Every week, I had a gangbang at my place. These dirty low-class people are perverted and know how to use a woman’s body. They lick my flesh inch by inch and fuck me mercilessly.

They make me beg for more, and I even pay them. I just love my sex life. And here I am, missing them all. I can’t resist low-class men”. I just can’t believe my ears. How does such a beautiful high-class lady allow such things? What’s so special about these men? She further added that I should try it. I am wasting my gorgeous body. It’s for use. Then, I was taken back and said, “no. No chance. I can’t allow these bastards to touch a goddess like me, a high-class aristocratic girl”.

She smiled and said, “they will give you the pleasure you can’t imagine. Look, Malvika, you are the most beautiful girl in our city. You have won many beauty pageants. You have a body that needs to be used. Derive pleasure from it. Not to waste it like you are doing to your body. I suggest you enjoy it before it’s too late. You are 26 and still untouched! Get a life, girl”. Her lecture got seeded in my brain, but at that time, I just smiled. We hugged each other and parted to go home.

I was in my car; my brain was still echoing Tanya’s words. I could not think correctly, but I realised she was somewhat correct. What have I done? Just a law graduate? There are so many who are lawyers. Is this my only purpose? No, I need to think about my body as well. The first time, I looked at my driver. He was a fat black colour, a short man with a big moustache.

My dad chose a guy like him, so I don’t get attracted to him. But now, after Tanya’s words, I had a strange feeling. I just took my nose forward and smelled his back neck; yuck! He did not have a bath for several days. He smelled bad. I returned to the car seat and closed my eyes to relax.

After a while, I heard a manly voice, “Ma’am, we are home. Come out”. I opened my eyes; I could see his face over me. He smelled bad. He was intentionally there. But he could have waked me up from outside also. The first time, I looked at his face. He has 2-4 cut marks on his face, thick moustache, wrinkled black black-coloured with a ring on his nose and ears and yellow-coloured dirty teeth. Omg! How disgusting? I was about to vomit.

processing center image
I shouted, stay away. And I came out of my car and slapped him hard on his face. Then, I warned him, “don’t ever try to come closer to me”. I warned him and came inside my home. I took a nice bath and came for dinner with my parents. My dad was angry with me. He asked me, “why did you slap him?” he had been working for us for 15 years. I kept him for what he is. So, no one can touch you when I am not there with you”.

I asked jokingly, “who is he? Just a driver. a Dirty driver”. Soon, my dad dropped his spoon on the plate and said, “no, you don’t know his history. His name is Sheikh. He was a gangster and had more than 100 murders to his name. He was jailed when he was just 25 years old. But after 15 years, he escaped jail and decided to live everyday life. I hired him. You were just 10 yrs old at that time.

Even though he left his work, everyone fears him, and he has good contacts. So, I hired him for your safety. Driver cum bodyguard. And you slapped him. Go to his room and say sorry to him”. I said, “what? Sorry? No way, dad. Look at his level”. Dad shouted; when you were a child, he looked after you and your mom in my absence.

He treated you as his beti. Show some respect, girl. I looked at my mom; she was sweating. Her face glistened with sweat, and she wiped it with a saree and smiled differently. I ignored it. She then put her hand on my shoulder and told me, “beta, mafi maang lo Sheikh se. Achha aadmi hai”. I said, “ok, mom”.

Mom and dad laughed together and said, “I have good news for your beta. See this pic”. He showed me the pic of a handsome man in his early 30s. Then, he asked, “do you like him?” I asked, “for what?”. Dad told me, “beta, it's time for your marriage. You are 26. It’s high time, and I know this guy. His name is Ujval, and he is a big businessman. He is a good guy also with no bad habits even after earning so much money. Plus, he also lives in Delhi. So, you will always be close to us. What say?”.

I again looked at the picture and said yes! And ran away to my room. I rested my body on the bed, closed my eyes and relaxed. Suddenly, I don’t know why but the face of Sheikh came before my eyes. I didn’t understand why this ugly face was before my eyes. So, I was restless, and now, I felt terrible about my slap. I decided to go to him and say sorry.

imagem facebook
I looked at my watch; it was 11 pm already. It’s too late. So, I thought, I will go tomorrow. But then, I realised the sooner, the better. Hence, I got up from my bed. I was wearing my nightgown. I just applied perfume over my body. Then, I walked out of my room. My nightgown was just up to my knees. As a result, my toned white leg was obvious.

My leg looked stunning, milky white with black nail polish, giving a stunning look to my toes and fingers. I just felt proud of my beauty. With a smile, I walked towards the servant’s quarter. It was outside my bungalow, and all my servants lived there. We have 10-12 servants, including the cook, driver, cleaner, and security guards to the garbage picker.

All were above 50 and dark-skinned. When I reached quarter, I saw Haria was sleeping (our guard) in his chair; his shirt’s upper button was open, revealing his dark hairy chest. He was sweating. So, I saw a stream of sweat from his face to neck going down to the chest. His shirt was half wet due to work. I got a strange sensation down my legs. But I don’t know why. Due to the humid weather, even I started sweating.

My face was sweating. Ignoring all this, I shouted at him. “this is what you are paid for, Haria? He woke up hurriedly. Then, he said, “sorry ma’am, we aankh lag gai the”. He was just to my shoulder height; I saw his bald head. It was shining with sweat. But I ignored this black, short, thin man and asked about the Sheikh’s room. He was startled. Then, he asked with an unusual expression, “why mama? Is it midnight? He must be drunk and asleep. I suggest you not re this time”.

I stared at him and said, “mind your work and tell me where his room is”. Then, he silently pointed the finger at room no.13. I started moving towards his room. It was a silent humid night with lots of thoughts in my mind. Tanya's words were still echoing in my head. My thoughts were changing in my mind.

I was getting a different feeling in my untouched pussy. It was uneasy for me. When I reached his door, I decided to knock, but it was open! Oh my god, how can anyone live here? It was a tiny room stinking cheap alcohol, bidi smoke, and I don’t know what. Cheap liquor bottles were lying here and there. He has a pet dog also.

He was tied with a collar belt. This dog was big and scary. There is the smell of urine from a small toilet attached to his room. The room was hot, and soon, I was covered in sweat for minutes. I decided to go back, but there he was, lying. Beast! He was lying flat on his back. His big stomach was rising and falling with each breath.

He was utterly dark and hairy. Lots of hair was coming out of his armpits. With the small fan running very slowly, he was sweating badly. He looked like an ugly bear. So, I regretted coming here. This room was filthy, and this nasty man was half naked, snoring and his scary dog. But I don’t know why I decided to go close to his cot.

I closed the door silently and walked toward him. My heart was racing with a strange sensation. There was a very dim light in the room, but it was enough to see him. My throat dried. His ugly face was scary. He has thick dark lips half-covered with a big moustache. He was snoring, and some saliva was coming out of his mouth, wetting his lips.

His nose was big and had a golden ring. He was dammed hairy, especially his chest and armpits. Then, it appeared he hadn’t saved it his whole life. His breath was stinking of alcohol and bidi. Then I looked at his hand. He has big fat black ringers with rings on all fingers. His fingernails looked so dirty. He looked like a demon in sleep. I just thought about what he would do with Tanya. She like these kinds of cheap men. But Sheikh will just eat up completely.

His legs were also fat with lots of hair. And there were lots of white stains on his lungs. It must be semen! Strange thoughts were in my mind. Then suddenly, I looked at his phone. To my luck, it was unlocked. When I ran through his gallery, my throat dried, and my heart was racing. I can’t believe my eyes. This guy has so many nude photos of my friend. She was tied to the bed, and the dog was licking her pussy. Then, in another pic, she was throat fucked while tied.

She was seen licking the legs of Sheikh and so many dirty pics of my mom from various angles. Why did mom do this? How did she enjoy it? There were several questions but no answer at all. I never felt like that. There was an unusual sensation in my pussy. My mind went blocked. Tanya’s words and Tanya's pics made me think there must be something about these guys.

I thought, what will he do to my body if I give it to me? I was about to get married. So it was my last chance to check why these ladies like this kind of man. So, I decided to proceed. I sat silently on his cot near him. Then, I looked at his face closely. It was scary, with sweats all over it flowing towards his dark neck.

I don’t know when my eyes closed. My shivering lipped part, and I took out my tongue. I licked his wrinkled sweaty cheek. Omg! It tasted salty with a foul smell, but somewhere, I liked it. I then looked at his lips; they were thick, dark, and oozed with his saliva. It doesn’t know how, but I put my fingers to his lips, collected some saliva, and then put it back into my mouth. I liked it. Then, I wanted his saliva. What type of kink was this? I was burning with the desire to lick his whole body! I then ran my tongue over his dirty wet lips and tested his saliva.

image posting
My eyes closed, and I put my tongue in his smelly mouth. Suddenly, he woke up! He felt astonished, in shock. What are you doing, bitch? I think it was an effect of alcohol that he called me bitch. So, I said, “I am here to say sorry for what I did. I am sorry, Sheikh Ji”. He had then a wicked smile on his face.

“So, by putting your tongue in my mouth was your way of sorry?” I couldn’t answer. He said, “you are just like your mother who loves my sweat. My dark skin and my dog ‘Shera’. You slapped me without any reason. It’s time that I should punish you beti”. It was a kink when he called me ‘beti’. I felt thrilled at the command of this old man. “just do as I say, and I will forgive you”.

I said, “punish me the way you want but forgive me”. He had a big dirty smile on his face. He came closer to me and held my hair back tightly. Soon, my neck became arched by his action. Then, he came close to my face and said, “what a beautiful white face?”. He ran his rough fingers over my sweaty face starting from my forehead to my cheek to my lips.

My lips parted by his acts. Then, he pinched my lips. He put his fingers in my mouth and told me to suck it. I started sucking his dirty fingers. My pussy was throbbing by now. I was enjoying his acts. He then slid his fingers to my slender sweaty neck and rubbed it slowly—especially my Adam’s apple. My heart was racing by these acts.

He then took his thick, raspy tongue on my cheek and licked it. I shivered. He then ran his tongue all over my sweaty throat and again to my face. Soon, he licked my hot face like a dog. He even licked my shapely nose. I liked his raw acts on my face. I wanted his moustache. Even I tried to lick his face, but he slapped me. And said, “do just as I say. Or you will be punished more”. I felt terrified.

He then told me to lie on the bed and close my eyes. I did the same. I was still in my gown, drenched in sweat, and my heart kept pounding. Then, I opened my eyes to see what he was up to. He was loosening his dog, Shera. I don’t know why but I felt scared. He took out the dog’s collar and chain and freed the dog. Then he stepped towards me, put my hand above my head, and tied it to the cot’s iron rod.

I was unable to say a word. I was at his mercy now. A wealthy virgin lawyer was submitting to this bastard. He then also tied my legs to his bed. My pussy was leaking for the first time just at the thought of what he would do. It was 1 am now. I said, “it’s getting a morning”. He again slapped me and said, “shut up bitch. Do as I say. I will take care of your parents. I can do anything for a bitch like you. You are made to be used. And I will teach you”. I felt helpless, tied to his bed at his mercy.

Here, I was completely tied to the bed of a low-class ruffian driver. I was helpless, completely at his mercy. But was having fantasy sex with him. He was looking at me from toe to head, licking his thick dirty lips. He said, maine ajtak bahut randiyon ko choda hai lekin teri baat alag hai sakshi, jabse tu 18 baras ki hui hai tabse meri nazar tujhpar hai. Ab jake tu hath aayi hai. Chinta mat kar, tere is goore makhmali badan ko mere se achha koi ni use karega.Ragad ragad k chodunga tujhe.

I couldn’t believe how he was talking to a high-class girl like me, a lawyer. Suddenly he switched off the slow-running fan and sat beside me on the bed. He started caressing my body. He was running his thick rough finger over my tender lips, pinching them. My eyes were closed; he ran his finger to my sweaty neck seductively. I arched my neck.

His work on my neck became rougher; he slightly choked me with his palm. Slapped me on both my cheeks. I was never treated like this before. I opened my mouth to cry, but it was my fault. He put his three big fingers in my mouth and opened it more comprehensive. His fingers explored my mouth, pinched my tongue and then. He collected his spit from his throat, spat inside my mouth, and closed it, forcing it to swallow.

Omg, it was a disgusting, perverted act. I was about to vomit from its disgusting taste mixed with mucus, alcohol and bidi taste. But he didn’t allow me; he kept my mouth closed and simultaneously liked my sweaty cheek and forehead. I had no choice but to submit myself to him. He was dominating a rich lawyer girl.

Somewhere, I liked his filthiness. My breast was heaving with each breathing, and I was drenched in sweat, given he switched off the fan. Even he was sweaty. His effort smelled terrible. He then came to my breast and squeezed it using his thumb and index finger. My body shivered, neck arched. He then softly squeezed my breast and came down to my belly. Then, he removed the gown from my stomach to expose it and looked at it with hungry eyes. He licked his lips, put his hand on my belly, and started running his finger over my sweaty-toned stomach.

I was giggling, biting my lower lips, my eyes closed, and my belly responded to his assault. He then sat between my legs, moved his face close to my stomach, and held my hips with his big hands; my lower abdomen was in his control. Now he gently blew air over my gut; I shivered; there were chills down my spine. He then put out his tongue and started licking my stomach like a hungry dog.

He licked even bit every inch of my white-toned belly. Then, he drank the sweat over my stomach. My vagina was leaking by now, throbbing with pleasure. My breast was heaving up and down, and my nipples were hard and erect. I couldn’t believe the fun I was getting. I think he has a fetish for licking a white body full of sweat. He liked my work and my skin.

He was just drinking every part of my white skin. My sensual body loved the attention it was getting, responding to every assault. Tanya was right. These guys know how to use a woman's body. He then removed my entire gown. I was now in bra and panty only. My panty was wet with my juices. I orgasmed with his tongue working over my belly.

He said sali ne paani chhod diya, abhi to mai shuru bhi ni hua. And slapping my pussy over my panty. I cried. He then roughly squeezed my pussy over my panty with his hand. I called in pain. He again slapped 4-5 times over my pussy. Tears rolled over my eyes, but I could see a massive bulge in his lungs. I was terrified and excited together.

He then shifted his attention to my toned white legs; it was trembling and glistening with sweat. Given its milky white colour, it looked tempting. He started licking my legs. His lips and tongue were exploring every inch of my leg. In between, he was sucking it. He even bit my legs with his teeth. He squeezed my calves and things with his strong hands.

I was even shaking and sweating with pleasure. He even gave a rough slap to my thighs; I was whining. My cunt lips throbbing, my nipples breaking the fabric of my bra. I liked his assault; I wanted more. He then lied to me, putting his entire black body over me. He smelled disgusting. His face looked frightening. It was stone cold. Expressionless with 3-4 scar marks full of sweat. Then, he brought his mouth to my ear and put it in his mouth.

He was hungrily licking my ear, exploring every inch of it. He held my head still with his hand and continued licking and biting my ear. I was moaning in pleasure, my lips shivering, my body shaking. And then shifted to my lips. First, he ran his tongue over my lips. His moustache was pinching my soft skin. He then put my lower lip in his mouth and sucked it. He kept it sucking for 5 mins. Aaahah, I was moaning and liking his actions.

He then told me to protrude my tongue; I followed his command. He took my tongue into his mouth and started sucking it. I was drooling. He then licked my saliva. Every bit of it. I liked his kinkiness. He then put his tongue in my mouth and explored every portion. Our saliva is mixed. I was now enjoying his saliva and wanted more of it. He guessed it from my moaning, spat inside my mouth, and forced me to drink it. I was degraded. But I liked it.

He then collected sweat from his forehead and put it in my mouth. Ahhh. I was licking it. He then brushed his whole face over my face. His rough, wrinkled face over my shiny, smooth look. His moustache was wet with sweat; he told me to lick it. I hesitated and moved my face away from it.

He then slapped me. Muh khol randi maza le mere pasine ka. Teri maa jaan deti hai mere pasine pe. Bohot kimti hai mere body ka pasina. Tere jaisi ameer aurtein lakho deti hai mere body ko chatne k liye aur tujhe mere muchho se dikkat hai. And forcibly opened my mouth and put his moustache over it. Some sweat dripped into my mouth; my lips were hurting with pricking moustaches.

He again pushed more. I had no choice. I sucked his sweaty moustache. It was gross, salty. But slut in me liked it. I ran my tongue all over his moustache and licked his sweat. Now I was enjoying it and wanted more. He then made me lick his nose. I licked his sweaty nose.

He then kissed me deeply and started caressing my tender breast silently. My breast was moving up and down with each casing. I was again sweating badly. He then tightly squeezed my breast. And ripped apart my bra. And pinched my nipples hard. Ouch. The sound came from my mouth.

He pulled my breast towards himself holding my nipple only. What was this beast doing? My body was gyrating to his tune. My pussy was leaking again. He then squeezed my boobs and started slapping them hard. I was whining in pain. But he ignored me and continued. My breast turned red with all slap and squeeze. My nipples are erect. There was a mix of pain and pleasure.

Every time he touched my pink, tender nipple, there was an electric shock down my body. I was shivering, biting my lips, moving my head left and right. But I had no choice. I was tied. But my fate was in his hand. He was licking every part of my body, sucking my skin and drinking its sweat. It was 5 am, and there was no end. He looked at the clock pull off his dirty lungi.

My eyes popped out what I saw. It was coal black with thick veins running all over it. It was extensive and around 8-10 inches. It was circumscribed, giving it an ugly look. There was lots of busy hair in his crotch area. I could not see his scrotum, which had bushy dark curly hair. He then stroked his penis, looking at me.

It was utterly erect with large veins all over it; I was frightened. I never thought a rich girl like me would be greeted with an ugly dick like this. He came close to me and started rubbing and pinching my pussy violently. Gawker. Ahhhhhhhhh. I cried. Seeing this, he came closer to me, tore some part of his lung and wiped his sweaty chest, face and groin area till that dirty cloth was utterly wet with his sweat.

He then brought it near my face and rubbed it on my lips, and moved my face away from it. I was spitting out. Then he gets his face closer to me. He held my face with his hand, forcefully opened my mouth, and said Mujhe tera that bhi pasand hai Randi. Ameer ladki ki thuk bhi mithi hoti hai. And he licked my spit over my lips and chin. I liked this filth.

He then put that sweaty cloth in my mouth ultimately. I was not able to speak or cry now. His dirty sweat-drenched lungi gagged me. He then again licked my face all over and spat over it. And spread all over my face with his fingers. Ahhhhh. His rough fingers on my soft skin were magic. I now liked his sweaty lungi; I squeezed it with my mouth, and his sweat ran through my throat. He then again came to my pussy. He tore apart my panty.

My pink rosy new leaking vagina was before this beast. Then, he put one hand on his penis and one on my vagina. He started rubbing my vagina and stroking his penis simultaneously. In between, he was swimming and pinching my vagina. Ahhhhh. Gawwwddddd, I was in heaven by his assault. He then inserted his middle finger into my vagina.

All his fingers have golden rings. And it was too rough for my untouched vagina. He kept moving his rough tongue in and out of my vagina. It was bleeding, but he ignored it. But I was in pain. So, the tears started rolling over my cheek; my voice was silenced due to a gag. He continued finger fucking me, he now started using two fingers in the vagina, and with his thumb, he was rubbing from above.

More violently than before. I was in so much pain, but my body was reacting. My body was trembling with excitement, my boobs moving up and down, my hips moving with his thrust. Then, his fingernails scratched my inner walls of pussy, and his ring was rubbing against my pussy walls. But he had no mercy. He continuously finger fucked me for 30 minutes. His penis was oozing precum. My pussy was leaking with brutal finger fucking. I had a heavy orgasm, and now I was enjoying his every assault.

upload
I just wanted to lick his body now, every part of it. But I wanted to kiss and ran my tongue over his sweaty hairy chest but could not express my desire. He was now violently stroking his penis and closing his eyes. I wanted his penis in my pussy.

…..Without wasting any time, he started licking it…… pussy juice started flowing from my pussy each time he inserted his tongue….. I was moaning in desire aaaaaaaaaaaa chaaaachaaaaaaaaa aaaaaur andarrrr aaaaaaaaur morrrrrr. Yeeeeeeaaaar eeeeeeha aaaaaaaaap Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
He licked ME and left my pussy lubricated with his saliva…… he got up and started kissing me on her lips very hard…….. l could feel his hard dick touching my pussy now.

At the next moment, the old driver stopped kissing my lips. I felt something was going to happen….. before I realised he thrust his dick in one stroke inside my pussy…….
Tears rolled down my eyes as the driver kept pushing his dick inside and out with big thrusts followed by even bigger jabs….. I kept on murmuring aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai, assssssssssssss slowlyeeeeeeeeeeeee daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalo,,,,,,,,,,,,, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ufffffffffffffff aaaaaaaaaaaaaa….

upload pic

he started to enjoy each thrust as he was fucking me relentlessly…. Now he started fucking me even faster, and I felt I was shaking fears thoroughly…. With a vast moan, I came hard aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaah… ohhhh…. he stopped immediately and went down to lick my sweet cum oozing out of my pusssy…… I now was in my seven heavens as I had never gone through such a hard orgasm as it was my first time having sex………after a few minutes again started thrusting myself hard……… we both were drenched in sweat, and the roller coaster ride was even more fiery than earlier….. I was coming to my senses and realised that I was about to cum again…… within seconds; I came heavily once again for the second time now with a vast moan.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah uffffffff maaaaaaaaaaaaah…….

He was almost fucking me now for 20 min……. as he was enjoying this fuck of his life ….. he whispered in my ears that he said I want you daily and wanted to fuck you do you also want this kind of pleasure then I didn't reply then he pressed my boobs harder. I shouted ahhhhhhand again. He asked if you liked it, and I said, s then he released his semen inside my pussy.

I realised that unprotected sex with this driver, but I thought it didn't matter and started to enjoy the pleasure I was getting. I said to him that fuck me ahhhhahahhhahahahh fuck me harder, please fuck me through my life fuck me.”

Hearing these words… his stroke became wilder, and I could feel the thrusts deep inside my pussy walls. He was about to climax with massive moans, aaaaaaah aaaaaah, eeeeeeeeeeeee, aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaah, ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaliiiiii.

free image hosting
And he cum inside my pussy………..could feel the hot semen deep inside my womb. Each spurt of his semen hitting harder…………mypussy was filled with so much cum that it oozed out of my pussy to my thighs and the bed.

We both slept together, tired.

The end

Hello friends, I am Malvika, the daughter r of a billionaire father. This story is about my fantasy sex with the servant. My father has a massive business in India. We live in New Delhi in a posh area. Being the only child of my parents, I was raised with lots of love. My demands get fulfilled before they come out of my mouth.

As a result, I was a spoilt child who didn’t give a damn to anyone. I keep my servants on their toes. I am 25 years old and still a virgin because I think no one deserves a goddess like me. I stand 5 feet 9 inches, milky white body, a long slender neck, beautiful luscious lips and firm petite breasts.

My legs are long and well-shaped. It looks killer when I am in high heels. My friends say my nose is beautiful; it’s slender, long erect. I have seen men gasping when I walk across them, scathing their cocks. But no one dared to approach me, considering my status.

My 26th birthday was coming, and to my surprise, my best friend Tanya came to meet me. It’s after six years, I am seeing her. She is 28 now. She is no less than me with a height of 5 feet 8 inches, a curvy milky white body, and firm breasts. Her lips are full and beautiful.

Unfortunately, due to her family conditions, she was married at 22 to a wealthy but ugly man in his 40s. He was short with a big belly and whitish colour. It was a compromise from her family. I just wish she is happy.

And when I met her, she was happy. She had a big smile on her shiny face. For a few days, we talked day and night. I was surprised to know that she was happy with her ugly husband. And omg, she is now more beautiful. Her body is smoother than before. Her face was shining; the breast was firm as they would break the hook of her blouse.

I asked her how she managed her marriage life with such a husband. How is her sex life? She just burst into laughter and things she told me; I just couldn’t believe it. She told me, “baby, when you have money, you are happy and giving my husband is impotent. I have the liberty to fuck anyone. So, he cares for me that way. He arranges sex for me.

He has a fetish for seeing me banged by low-class men. I have fucked by guards, servants, drivers, and sanitation workers. He even shares me with his boss. Every week, I had a gangbang at my place. These dirty low-class people are perverted and know how to use a woman’s body. They lick my flesh inch by inch and fuck me mercilessly.

They make me beg for more, and I even pay them. I just love my sex life. And here I am, missing them all. I can’t resist low-class men”. I just can’t believe my ears. How does such a beautiful high-class lady allow such things? What’s so special about these men? She further added that I should try it. I am wasting my gorgeous body. It’s for use. Then, I was taken back and said, “no. No chance. I can’t allow these bastards to touch a goddess like me, a high-class aristocratic girl”.

She smiled and said, “they will give you the pleasure you can’t imagine. Look, Malvika, you are the most beautiful girl in our city. You have won many beauty pageants. You have a body that needs to be used. Derive pleasure from it. Not to waste it like you are doing to your body. I suggest you enjoy it before it’s too late. You are 26 and still untouched! Get a life, girl”. Her lecture got seeded in my brain, but at that time, I just smiled. We hugged each other and parted to go home.

I was in my car; my brain was still echoing Tanya’s words. I could not think correctly, but I realised she was somewhat correct. What have I done? Just a law graduate? There are so many who are lawyers. Is this my only purpose? No, I need to think about my body as well. The first time, I looked at my driver. He was a fat black colour, a short man with a big moustache.

My dad chose a guy like him, so I don’t get attracted to him. But now, after Tanya’s words, I had a strange feeling. I just took my nose forward and smelled his back neck; yuck! He did not have a bath for several days. He smelled bad. I returned to the car seat and closed my eyes to relax.

After a while, I heard a manly voice, “Ma’am, we are home. Come out”. I opened my eyes; I could see his face over me. He smelled bad. He was intentionally there. But he could have waked me up from outside also. The first time, I looked at his face. He has 2-4 cut marks on his face, thick moustache, wrinkled black black-coloured with a ring on his nose and ears and yellow-coloured dirty teeth. Omg! How disgusting? I was about to vomit.

processing center image
I shouted, stay away. And I came out of my car and slapped him hard on his face. Then, I warned him, “don’t ever try to come closer to me”. I warned him and came inside my home. I took a nice bath and came for dinner with my parents. My dad was angry with me. He asked me, “why did you slap him?” he had been working for us for 15 years. I kept him for what he is. So, no one can touch you when I am not there with you”.

I asked jokingly, “who is he? Just a driver. a Dirty driver”. Soon, my dad dropped his spoon on the plate and said, “no, you don’t know his history. His name is Sheikh. He was a gangster and had more than 100 murders to his name. He was jailed when he was just 25 years old. But after 15 years, he escaped jail and decided to live everyday life. I hired him. You were just 10 yrs old at that time.

Even though he left his work, everyone fears him, and he has good contacts. So, I hired him for your safety. Driver cum bodyguard. And you slapped him. Go to his room and say sorry to him”. I said, “what? Sorry? No way, dad. Look at his level”. Dad shouted; when you were a child, he looked after you and your mom in my absence.

He treated you as his beti. Show some respect, girl. I looked at my mom; she was sweating. Her face glistened with sweat, and she wiped it with a saree and smiled differently. I ignored it. She then put her hand on my shoulder and told me, “beta, mafi maang lo Sheikh se. Achha aadmi hai”. I said, “ok, mom”.

Mom and dad laughed together and said, “I have good news for your beta. See this pic”. He showed me the pic of a handsome man in his early 30s. Then, he asked, “do you like him?” I asked, “for what?”. Dad told me, “beta, it's time for your marriage. You are 26. It’s high time, and I know this guy. His name is Ujval, and he is a big businessman. He is a good guy also with no bad habits even after earning so much money. Plus, he also lives in Delhi. So, you will always be close to us. What say?”.

I again looked at the picture and said yes! And ran away to my room. I rested my body on the bed, closed my eyes and relaxed. Suddenly, I don’t know why but the face of Sheikh came before my eyes. I didn’t understand why this ugly face was before my eyes. So, I was restless, and now, I felt terrible about my slap. I decided to go to him and say sorry.

imagem facebook
I looked at my watch; it was 11 pm already. It’s too late. So, I thought, I will go tomorrow. But then, I realised the sooner, the better. Hence, I got up from my bed. I was wearing my nightgown. I just applied perfume over my body. Then, I walked out of my room. My nightgown was just up to my knees. As a result, my toned white leg was obvious.

My leg looked stunning, milky white with black nail polish, giving a stunning look to my toes and fingers. I just felt proud of my beauty. With a smile, I walked towards the servant’s quarter. It was outside my bungalow, and all my servants lived there. We have 10-12 servants, including the cook, driver, cleaner, and security guards to the garbage picker.

All were above 50 and dark-skinned. When I reached quarter, I saw Haria was sleeping (our guard) in his chair; his shirt’s upper button was open, revealing his dark hairy chest. He was sweating. So, I saw a stream of sweat from his face to neck going down to the chest. His shirt was half wet due to work. I got a strange sensation down my legs. But I don’t know why. Due to the humid weather, even I started sweating.

My face was sweating. Ignoring all this, I shouted at him. “this is what you are paid for, Haria? He woke up hurriedly. Then, he said, “sorry ma’am, we aankh lag gai the”. He was just to my shoulder height; I saw his bald head. It was shining with sweat. But I ignored this black, short, thin man and asked about the Sheikh’s room. He was startled. Then, he asked with an unusual expression, “why mama? Is it midnight? He must be drunk and asleep. I suggest you not re this time”.

I stared at him and said, “mind your work and tell me where his room is”. Then, he silently pointed the finger at room no.13. I started moving towards his room. It was a silent humid night with lots of thoughts in my mind. Tanya's words were still echoing in my head. My thoughts were changing in my mind.

I was getting a different feeling in my untouched pussy. It was uneasy for me. When I reached his door, I decided to knock, but it was open! Oh my god, how can anyone live here? It was a tiny room stinking cheap alcohol, bidi smoke, and I don’t know what. Cheap liquor bottles were lying here and there. He has a pet dog also.

He was tied with a collar belt. This dog was big and scary. There is the smell of urine from a small toilet attached to his room. The room was hot, and soon, I was covered in sweat for minutes. I decided to go back, but there he was, lying. Beast! He was lying flat on his back. His big stomach was rising and falling with each breath.

He was utterly dark and hairy. Lots of hair was coming out of his armpits. With the small fan running very slowly, he was sweating badly. He looked like an ugly bear. So, I regretted coming here. This room was filthy, and this nasty man was half naked, snoring and his scary dog. But I don’t know why I decided to go close to his cot.

I closed the door silently and walked toward him. My heart was racing with a strange sensation. There was a very dim light in the room, but it was enough to see him. My throat dried. His ugly face was scary. He has thick dark lips half-covered with a big moustache. He was snoring, and some saliva was coming out of his mouth, wetting his lips.

His nose was big and had a golden ring. He was dammed hairy, especially his chest and armpits. Then, it appeared he hadn’t saved it his whole life. His breath was stinking of alcohol and bidi. Then I looked at his hand. He has big fat black ringers with rings on all fingers. His fingernails looked so dirty. He looked like a demon in sleep. I just thought about what he would do with Tanya. She like these kinds of cheap men. But Sheikh will just eat up completely.

His legs were also fat with lots of hair. And there were lots of white stains on his lungs. It must be semen! Strange thoughts were in my mind. Then suddenly, I looked at his phone. To my luck, it was unlocked. When I ran through his gallery, my throat dried, and my heart was racing. I can’t believe my eyes. This guy has so many nude photos of my friend. She was tied to the bed, and the dog was licking her pussy. Then, in another pic, she was throat fucked while tied.

She was seen licking the legs of Sheikh and so many dirty pics of my mom from various angles. Why did mom do this? How did she enjoy it? There were several questions but no answer at all. I never felt like that. There was an unusual sensation in my pussy. My mind went blocked. Tanya’s words and Tanya's pics made me think there must be something about these guys.

I thought, what will he do to my body if I give it to me? I was about to get married. So it was my last chance to check why these ladies like this kind of man. So, I decided to proceed. I sat silently on his cot near him. Then, I looked at his face closely. It was scary, with sweats all over it flowing towards his dark neck.

I don’t know when my eyes closed. My shivering lipped part, and I took out my tongue. I licked his wrinkled sweaty cheek. Omg! It tasted salty with a foul smell, but somewhere, I liked it. I then looked at his lips; they were thick, dark, and oozed with his saliva. It doesn’t know how, but I put my fingers to his lips, collected some saliva, and then put it back into my mouth. I liked it. Then, I wanted his saliva. What type of kink was this? I was burning with the desire to lick his whole body! I then ran my tongue over his dirty wet lips and tested his saliva.

image posting
My eyes closed, and I put my tongue in his smelly mouth. Suddenly, he woke up! He felt astonished, in shock. What are you doing, bitch? I think it was an effect of alcohol that he called me bitch. So, I said, “I am here to say sorry for what I did. I am sorry, Sheikh Ji”. He had then a wicked smile on his face.

“So, by putting your tongue in my mouth was your way of sorry?” I couldn’t answer. He said, “you are just like your mother who loves my sweat. My dark skin and my dog ‘Shera’. You slapped me without any reason. It’s time that I should punish you beti”. It was a kink when he called me ‘beti’. I felt thrilled at the command of this old man. “just do as I say, and I will forgive you”.

I said, “punish me the way you want but forgive me”. He had a big dirty smile on his face. He came closer to me and held my hair back tightly. Soon, my neck became arched by his action. Then, he came close to my face and said, “what a beautiful white face?”. He ran his rough fingers over my sweaty face starting from my forehead to my cheek to my lips.

My lips parted by his acts. Then, he pinched my lips. He put his fingers in my mouth and told me to suck it. I started sucking his dirty fingers. My pussy was throbbing by now. I was enjoying his acts. He then slid his fingers to my slender sweaty neck and rubbed it slowly—especially my Adam’s apple. My heart was racing by these acts.

He then took his thick, raspy tongue on my cheek and licked it. I shivered. He then ran his tongue all over my sweaty throat and again to my face. Soon, he licked my hot face like a dog. He even licked my shapely nose. I liked his raw acts on my face. I wanted his moustache. Even I tried to lick his face, but he slapped me. And said, “do just as I say. Or you will be punished more”. I felt terrified.

He then told me to lie on the bed and close my eyes. I did the same. I was still in my gown, drenched in sweat, and my heart kept pounding. Then, I opened my eyes to see what he was up to. He was loosening his dog, Shera. I don’t know why but I felt scared. He took out the dog’s collar and chain and freed the dog. Then he stepped towards me, put my hand above my head, and tied it to the cot’s iron rod.

I was unable to say a word. I was at his mercy now. A wealthy virgin lawyer was submitting to this bastard. He then also tied my legs to his bed. My pussy was leaking for the first time just at the thought of what he would do. It was 1 am now. I said, “it’s getting a morning”. He again slapped me and said, “shut up bitch. Do as I say. I will take care of your parents. I can do anything for a bitch like you. You are made to be used. And I will teach you”. I felt helpless, tied to his bed at his mercy.

Here, I was completely tied to the bed of a low-class ruffian driver. I was helpless, completely at his mercy. But was having fantasy sex with him. He was looking at me from toe to head, licking his thick dirty lips. He said, maine ajtak bahut randiyon ko choda hai lekin teri baat alag hai sakshi, jabse tu 18 baras ki hui hai tabse meri nazar tujhpar hai. Ab jake tu hath aayi hai. Chinta mat kar, tere is goore makhmali badan ko mere se achha koi ni use karega.Ragad ragad k chodunga tujhe.

I couldn’t believe how he was talking to a high-class girl like me, a lawyer. Suddenly he switched off the slow-running fan and sat beside me on the bed. He started caressing my body. He was running his thick rough finger over my tender lips, pinching them. My eyes were closed; he ran his finger to my sweaty neck seductively. I arched my neck.

His work on my neck became rougher; he slightly choked me with his palm. Slapped me on both my cheeks. I was never treated like this before. I opened my mouth to cry, but it was my fault. He put his three big fingers in my mouth and opened it more comprehensive. His fingers explored my mouth, pinched my tongue and then. He collected his spit from his throat, spat inside my mouth, and closed it, forcing it to swallow.

Omg, it was a disgusting, perverted act. I was about to vomit from its disgusting taste mixed with mucus, alcohol and bidi taste. But he didn’t allow me; he kept my mouth closed and simultaneously liked my sweaty cheek and forehead. I had no choice but to submit myself to him. He was dominating a rich lawyer girl.

Somewhere, I liked his filthiness. My breast was heaving with each breathing, and I was drenched in sweat, given he switched off the fan. Even he was sweaty. His effort smelled terrible. He then came to my breast and squeezed it using his thumb and index finger. My body shivered, neck arched. He then softly squeezed my breast and came down to my belly. Then, he removed the gown from my stomach to expose it and looked at it with hungry eyes. He licked his lips, put his hand on my belly, and started running his finger over my sweaty-toned stomach.

I was giggling, biting my lower lips, my eyes closed, and my belly responded to his assault. He then sat between my legs, moved his face close to my stomach, and held my hips with his big hands; my lower abdomen was in his control. Now he gently blew air over my gut; I shivered; there were chills down my spine. He then put out his tongue and started licking my stomach like a hungry dog.

He licked even bit every inch of my white-toned belly. Then, he drank the sweat over my stomach. My vagina was leaking by now, throbbing with pleasure. My breast was heaving up and down, and my nipples were hard and erect. I couldn’t believe the fun I was getting. I think he has a fetish for licking a white body full of sweat. He liked my work and my skin.

He was just drinking every part of my white skin. My sensual body loved the attention it was getting, responding to every assault. Tanya was right. These guys know how to use a woman's body. He then removed my entire gown. I was now in bra and panty only. My panty was wet with my juices. I orgasmed with his tongue working over my belly.

He said sali ne paani chhod diya, abhi to mai shuru bhi ni hua. And slapping my pussy over my panty. I cried. He then roughly squeezed my pussy over my panty with his hand. I called in pain. He again slapped 4-5 times over my pussy. Tears rolled over my eyes, but I could see a massive bulge in his lungs. I was terrified and excited together.

He then shifted his attention to my toned white legs; it was trembling and glistening with sweat. Given its milky white colour, it looked tempting. He started licking my legs. His lips and tongue were exploring every inch of my leg. In between, he was sucking it. He even bit my legs with his teeth. He squeezed my calves and things with his strong hands.

I was even shaking and sweating with pleasure. He even gave a rough slap to my thighs; I was whining. My cunt lips throbbing, my nipples breaking the fabric of my bra. I liked his assault; I wanted more. He then lied to me, putting his entire black body over me. He smelled disgusting. His face looked frightening. It was stone cold. Expressionless with 3-4 scar marks full of sweat. Then, he brought his mouth to my ear and put it in his mouth.

He was hungrily licking my ear, exploring every inch of it. He held my head still with his hand and continued licking and biting my ear. I was moaning in pleasure, my lips shivering, my body shaking. And then shifted to my lips. First, he ran his tongue over my lips. His moustache was pinching my soft skin. He then put my lower lip in his mouth and sucked it. He kept it sucking for 5 mins. Aaahah, I was moaning and liking his actions.

He then told me to protrude my tongue; I followed his command. He took my tongue into his mouth and started sucking it. I was drooling. He then licked my saliva. Every bit of it. I liked his kinkiness. He then put his tongue in my mouth and explored every portion. Our saliva is mixed. I was now enjoying his saliva and wanted more of it. He guessed it from my moaning, spat inside my mouth, and forced me to drink it. I was degraded. But I liked it.

He then collected sweat from his forehead and put it in my mouth. Ahhh. I was licking it. He then brushed his whole face over my face. His rough, wrinkled face over my shiny, smooth look. His moustache was wet with sweat; he told me to lick it. I hesitated and moved my face away from it.

He then slapped me. Muh khol randi maza le mere pasine ka. Teri maa jaan deti hai mere pasine pe. Bohot kimti hai mere body ka pasina. Tere jaisi ameer aurtein lakho deti hai mere body ko chatne k liye aur tujhe mere muchho se dikkat hai. And forcibly opened my mouth and put his moustache over it. Some sweat dripped into my mouth; my lips were hurting with pricking moustaches.

He again pushed more. I had no choice. I sucked his sweaty moustache. It was gross, salty. But slut in me liked it. I ran my tongue all over his moustache and licked his sweat. Now I was enjoying it and wanted more. He then made me lick his nose. I licked his sweaty nose.

He then kissed me deeply and started caressing my tender breast silently. My breast was moving up and down with each casing. I was again sweating badly. He then tightly squeezed my breast. And ripped apart my bra. And pinched my nipples hard. Ouch. The sound came from my mouth.

He pulled my breast towards himself holding my nipple only. What was this beast doing? My body was gyrating to his tune. My pussy was leaking again. He then squeezed my boobs and started slapping them hard. I was whining in pain. But he ignored me and continued. My breast turned red with all slap and squeeze. My nipples are erect. There was a mix of pain and pleasure.

Every time he touched my pink, tender nipple, there was an electric shock down my body. I was shivering, biting my lips, moving my head left and right. But I had no choice. I was tied. But my fate was in his hand. He was licking every part of my body, sucking my skin and drinking its sweat. It was 5 am, and there was no end. He looked at the clock pull off his dirty lungi.

My eyes popped out what I saw. It was coal black with thick veins running all over it. It was extensive and around 8-10 inches. It was circumscribed, giving it an ugly look. There was lots of busy hair in his crotch area. I could not see his scrotum, which had bushy dark curly hair. He then stroked his penis, looking at me.

It was utterly erect with large veins all over it; I was frightened. I never thought a rich girl like me would be greeted with an ugly dick like this. He came close to me and started rubbing and pinching my pussy violently. Gawker. Ahhhhhhhhh. I cried. Seeing this, he came closer to me, tore some part of his lung and wiped his sweaty chest, face and groin area till that dirty cloth was utterly wet with his sweat.

He then brought it near my face and rubbed it on my lips, and moved my face away from it. I was spitting out. Then he gets his face closer to me. He held my face with his hand, forcefully opened my mouth, and said Mujhe tera that bhi pasand hai Randi. Ameer ladki ki thuk bhi mithi hoti hai. And he licked my spit over my lips and chin. I liked this filth.

He then put that sweaty cloth in my mouth ultimately. I was not able to speak or cry now. His dirty sweat-drenched lungi gagged me. He then again licked my face all over and spat over it. And spread all over my face with his fingers. Ahhhhh. His rough fingers on my soft skin were magic. I now liked his sweaty lungi; I squeezed it with my mouth, and his sweat ran through my throat. He then again came to my pussy. He tore apart my panty.

My pink rosy new leaking vagina was before this beast. Then, he put one hand on his penis and one on my vagina. He started rubbing my vagina and stroking his penis simultaneously. In between, he was swimming and pinching my vagina. Ahhhhh. Gawwwddddd, I was in heaven by his assault. He then inserted his middle finger into my vagina.

All his fingers have golden rings. And it was too rough for my untouched vagina. He kept moving his rough tongue in and out of my vagina. It was bleeding, but he ignored it. But I was in pain. So, the tears started rolling over my cheek; my voice was silenced due to a gag. He continued finger fucking me, he now started using two fingers in the vagina, and with his thumb, he was rubbing from above.

More violently than before. I was in so much pain, but my body was reacting. My body was trembling with excitement, my boobs moving up and down, my hips moving with his thrust. Then, his fingernails scratched my inner walls of pussy, and his ring was rubbing against my pussy walls. But he had no mercy. He continuously finger fucked me for 30 minutes. His penis was oozing precum. My pussy was leaking with brutal finger fucking. I had a heavy orgasm, and now I was enjoying his every assault.

upload
I just wanted to lick his body now, every part of it. But I wanted to kiss and ran my tongue over his sweaty hairy chest but could not express my desire. He was now violently stroking his penis and closing his eyes. I wanted his penis in my pussy.

…..Without wasting any time, he started licking it…… pussy juice started flowing from my pussy each time he inserted his tongue….. I was moaning in desire aaaaaaaaaaaa chaaaachaaaaaaaaa aaaaaur andarrrr aaaaaaaaur morrrrrr. Yeeeeeeaaaar eeeeeeha aaaaaaaaap Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.
He licked ME and left my pussy lubricated with his saliva…… he got up and started kissing me on her lips very hard…….. l could feel his hard dick touching my pussy now.

At the next moment, the old driver stopped kissing my lips. I felt something was going to happen….. before I realised he thrust his dick in one stroke inside my pussy…….
Tears rolled down my eyes as the driver kept pushing his dick inside and out with big thrusts followed by even bigger jabs….. I kept on murmuring aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai, assssssssssssss slowlyeeeeeeeeeeeee daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalo,,,,,,,,,,,,, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ufffffffffffffff aaaaaaaaaaaaaa….

upload pic

he started to enjoy each thrust as he was fucking me relentlessly…. Now he started fucking me even faster, and I felt I was shaking fears thoroughly…. With a vast moan, I came hard aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaah… ohhhh…. he stopped immediately and went down to lick my sweet cum oozing out of my pusssy…… I now was in my seven heavens as I had never gone through such a hard orgasm as it was my first time having sex………after a few minutes again started thrusting myself hard……… we both were drenched in sweat, and the roller coaster ride was even more fiery than earlier….. I was coming to my senses and realised that I was about to cum again…… within seconds; I came heavily once again for the second time now with a vast moan.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah uffffffff maaaaaaaaaaaaah…….

He was almost fucking me now for 20 min……. as he was enjoying this fuck of his life ….. he whispered in my ears that he said I want you daily and wanted to fuck you do you also want this kind of pleasure then I didn't reply then he pressed my boobs harder. I shouted ahhhhhhand again. He asked if you liked it, and I said, s then he released his semen inside my pussy.

I realised that unprotected sex with this driver, but I thought it didn't matter and started to enjoy the pleasure I was getting. I said to him that fuck me ahhhhahahhhahahahh fuck me harder, please fuck me through my life fuck me.”

Hearing these words… his stroke became wilder, and I could feel the thrusts deep inside my pussy walls. He was about to climax with massive moans, aaaaaaah aaaaaah, eeeeeeeeeeeee, aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaah, ohhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaliiiiii.

free image hosting
And he cum inside my pussy………..could feel the hot semen deep inside my womb. Each spurt of his semen hitting harder…………mypussy was filled with so much cum that it oozed out of my pussy to my thighs and the bed.

We both slept together, tired.

The end
nice one

Back