• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Manju bhabhi

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi

My name is Manju age 25. I am from poor family. I married a software engineer when I was 18.
In my first night I come to know he was impotent. Except pressing or licking he never fucked me.

Till last year We live with my in-laws now they died.

Today I am shifting to a new apartment in Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
My husband is helping the packers and movers and he ask me to go to flat.

I went to lift lobby. Before I press the lift button suddenly a hand came forward by sliding on my hip and press the lift button.
I saw him angrily, but he was talking to another 4 boys who all are in between 16 to 25 group.

After few minutes I entered the lift followed by boys. Suddenly a maintenance person brought a huge cleaning machine and entered the lift.
There is no space, he need to go to top floor. So I moved to one corner where boy1 standing,left side boy2,later boy3 came to my right and boy 4 came to my front.
Once lift started, All boys suddenly moved very very close to me. I am sensing a hand is moving between my crack and feeling my huge ass, and his pennies tip is poking my Spain. On my left and right hands I am feeling hard cocks inside their pants touching me. My Brest is touching front standing person , his butts are on my stomach, his elbow poking my breast sides, his leg moment tickling my thighs.I was completely in mood. My pussy is completely wet, I was biting my lips.

796A9FAB-5983-4991-856C-B538A5C926C3.jpg

when I was about to surrender to them, my floor arrived. I came out of lift and felt my saree went in to my crack and completely misaligned from front side. I quickly adjusted and went to my flat.

To be continued

I entered the flat, and close the door, lifted my saree, immediately slide down my wet parties and inserted my fingers , I just lost in sliding in and out.

I woke up by hearing the door bell. My fingers are completely wet. Quickly I cleaned it using my pantie and throw it to one side. I open the door, it was my husband with packers and movers. They brought all the items one after another. I quickly grab the wet panty and went to rest room and came back.

after that day,

Next morning my husband went to office. After finishing lunch and I thought to go to nearby supermarket for groceries. And I went to nearby shop. I brought 300 rs groceries and I have given 2000. Shop owner said no change. I told him I also don’t have change we newly came to nearby apartments, I requested him to give a borrow, I will return the money tomorrow. But the shop owner clearly declined my request and started to shout on me. Suddenly a lady came and said I am staying in same apartment I will give the money. You can return later and she given.

we were talking a lot and walking to our apartment and she invited to her flat. I went with her.

67B7A4B7-7FFD-45B7-8525-C427A859A643.jpg

She was divorced and remarried. Her husband was in US, and son lives few days with her and few days with her first husband.

we had a tea and discussed lot of topics. It was time 5pm, so I said bye and walking out.
Then I saw those 4 boys are staying in her corner flat. Boy2 is standing on the corner and watching me. I saw him and smiled.
I was waiting for the lift and meanwhile my groceries plastic bag tear apart and all groceries fell down.

Boy2 came to me for help and picked all the items. I said thanks, and ask him to carry few of the items till my flat. He said his name is Hari.

He happily carried all the items, walking behind me. I entered the flat and invited him.

I ask him to sit in a chair and went inside to bring some coffee.

3B4A0C72-F3FB-4467-A351-615C0F2534CE.jpg

And I was thinking what to talk and how to talk. I prepared a coffee and given to him.
He was drinking the coffee. Then

I:how’s the coffee.

He :excellent.

I: oh excellent, me too?
He: what?

I went little closer

I: I know what you did yesterday in the lift.
He: tha…ttttt ….nothing….mistaken

I: mistaken?
I hold his hand take a sip of his coffee.
Went close and lip locked and pushed all coffee from mouth to his mouth.

I: Now tell me How’s this coffee?
He was shocked and grab my buttocks started licking my lips and said erotic.

I just pushed him and ran to kitchen, he followed me.

He: you are so hot bhabhi, when I saw you first time I wanna fuck you there in lift.
He holded my waist and pulled me, and planted a kiss on my neck.
i was in cloud9 closed my eyes and rolling his head and hair using my hand.

He grab my breast and navel and pressing hardly. I turned back and given a very hard kiss and bitted his lips.
He press my buttocks and crack with one hand and pressing my boobs with another. We are passionately kissing.

Door bell rang…

I: ooo no , it might be my husband. You go and stay in common bathroom.

And he went and hidden. And quickly removed coffee cups and adjusted my self.

open the door casually, and went to kitchen to bring coffee.

I brought same coffee which has mine and Hari’s saliva by heating hit.

when He was drinking coffee I went to bedroom and arrange his things and brought my night dress.

My husband is drinking coffee and watching TV9.

I went to common bathroom lock the door..

What next? Wait and see..

After locking door,

Removed my saree and in petticoat and jacket. I was slowly walk towards Hari with erotic smile.

Hari was looking at my boobs, navel and my folds and rubbing his pant.

When he was about to touch my boobs I hold his both hands and lifted up. In his ears said silently enjoy the show, your turn will come later now it’s not your turn. Tighten his hands with my saree and knotted to shower rod.

I went close and touched my boobs to his chest and rubbing. Separated his legs and with my both legs.
Lifted my leg up,with my knees touched his balls, rubbing his pennies.
On my each rub, it is growing like a snake.
Hari try to kiss me so wildly, but I turned my face.
I licked his ears and given a bite. And brought my lips close to his lips and I given a bite on air.
Brought my tongue out and licked his lips but not kissed.
I saw his erection is in peak.

I removed my jacket and closed his eyes with my jacket.

I removed my panty with my pre cum.

I:smell it.

I inserted my fingers in to my pussy lips and put it on his mouth when he was busy in smelling my panty.

i pushed my panty on his mouth.

Move down his track pant.

inserted my hand in to his underwear, holding his huge cock..

brought the tip out , it is filled with wight pre cum,

with my tongue tip circled on pennies top and gathered some pre cum. And I lick his top once.

moved his underwear down

given few strokes, he is not able to control the feeling, want to fuck me so badly.

his legs are twisted and moving hip front and back

I removed my bra, now only in petticoat without panty.

I squeezed his pennies in between my boobs. Filled his cum on my nipples.
Later licked those nipples.

I turned back, rubbing his pennies on my back over my petticoat and kept his pennies in between my buttocks

Knock knock…

My husband: Manju how much time you will take, come fast.

Manju: shockingly, 5mins coming. What you waaaanntt mmm (biting his lips)

Meanwhile Hari given a very hard pushed, that makes his pennies enter into the crack over petticoat.

aaaaaaa…mmmmm.

I closed my mouth.

Hari giving hard strokes, after few strokes he ejected all his load.

When Hari ejecting his hot juices in to my crack, My husband is called again..

Husband: Manju come fast in 15mins guests are coming.

Wait for next.

I given a deep kiss to Hari,

I removed my petticoat touched his cock in my entrance and given a deep on his neck and chest. untied Hari’s hands.
And placed his hand on my back.
I: Devar ji this is just a trailer we will end here, when my husband is not around we can do real adventure.
I: you wait here silently, Now let me change and go out to make a diversion

and I turned back and quickly changed to nightgown.

I open the door and my husband is in dining table, arranging few things.
I enquired about who is coming, i told him your dress is not good, quickly change to different dress. Later I will change mine.

when my husband went to master bedroom immediately I unlocked the bathroom door and said go after 2mins.

I walked into master bedroom, and removed my nightdress and kissed my husband madly with noise muuu ummmma ummmaaa ... He was pushing me and saying what you are doing?

I heard the door locking sound, then I released my husband and I told him afternoon saw some movie, since then I want to kiss you…

later that day is quite rotten, guests came and had dinner and slept with crazy dreams.

Next day, morning when my husband leaving for office, I was watching him from balcony.

Then I observed, Hari and another boy sitting on a bench and watching the girls and aunties raiding bike and specially when bike is jumping on a bump.

I got a idea, I went down by wearing a nice dress

I was pretended like talking to a phone.

I: Hi Harini, me Manju we met yesterday, but due to emergency you left, do you remember me. Please call my personal no “81xxxxxxxx”. Today evening my husband will go to out of station for one day. Shall we go for a movie for second show? You get the tickets and pick me from main road..

I winked to Hari and left to flat.

After 10 mins got a message hi sweetheart.

I replied hi handsome

WhatsApp Message: you have a very big asserts darling. your back is super and boobs are like coconuts wanna drink coconut water.
WhatsApp Message: send some nude fucking pics.

I: not able to control, my husband may come early. if you are able to control come to flat. Will give you snacks.

I was waiting for Hari..

Door bell rang..

Got a message… Hi bhabhi this is Hari. Note my no.

I was shocked, it was different no.

in that shock I open the door, before clearly seeing his face he kissed my lips, and pressing my boobs and grabbing my folds, and push me inside house.

Then I saw it was the boy Form lift standing on my back. He was there on ground floor when I was telling my phone no.

He said his name is Vikram.

after learning his identity, from my shocking face a romantic smile came

I pulled him closely, I didn’t expect you. I thought it’s someone else.

even you are ok.

After listening my words he strong he hold me his arms by lifting.
I place my legs around him and holding his neck, licking his lower lip.
he is pressing and rotating all over ass, hip and back

with one hand holding my boobs and pressed it very hard. And given a pinches in my hip folds.
Chewing my tongue.

he took me to my bedroom and landed me in bed.

a door bell rang

I hide Vikram under the bed and quickly adjusted and open the door.

It was the women I met yesterday, her name is Sarala. she brought some sweets.

we had a conversation on different topics.
She admired my dress. She side she had a dream to wear modern dress. But my husband never likes me in modern dress.

I got a winked though in my mind.

I told her I have plenty of them, you should try some.

I: you wait here

I went to bedroom and told

I: Vikram whatever happens here record it silently on your phone.

and I went out

I: sarala, try this modern dress it will be perfect for you.

sarala:no, not this type I never were such short dress.

i: oo common who is there only two of us, go and change in that room.

sarala carried a tight top and shorts into bedroom and changed the dress.

she was really hot.

I: your bra and panty colours are dominating the dress, try once again by removing it.
Sarala: is it , ok will try

sha went to room I also followed, said we both can have selfy

I noticed, Vikram silently recording all of this.

sarala is standing right in front of Vikram, without knowing it opening all his clothes.
Vikram recorded top to bottom of sarala. I saw him zooming and recording all her special areas.

After few mins she changed back to saree and left after 30mins.

anytime my husband may come back, so I given a quick smooch
Sent him back by saying send sarala video to my phone.

To be continued..

Back