• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Medha Shankr Hardcore Nude

Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies

How do you want to see Medha Shankar?

• Nude

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Hardcore

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Fucking

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Gangbang

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • BBC

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Creampie

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Pregnant

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
Medha Shankar showing her nude Boobs(pink puffy nipples) and Pink Pussy 🥰😜
YYu7KJ.jpg

Last edited:
Medha Shankar showing her nude boobs with puffy nipples. She is feeling so horny that milk 🍼 is leaking from her nipples.
Anybody wanna suck her milk from her boobs 🤩😋

YYuQOl.jpg
bro you dont know what you have done...m sha*** since last 5 mins...ahaaa my current crush... aur banao na iske..m sha*** on her since a series on hotstar where she played a school girl named eshwari thakur!!

Medha Shankar happy face after being creampied 😜 now she is getting used too of being creampie slut because she enjoyed hot cum inside her wet pussy and ohh my god her milk 🍼 is still leaking out her her both boobs 😋😋
Y1Om6K.jpg
wow bro thanks for so many fakes of my crush..THis last one is awesome. One of my fantasies before sleeping during night is f** her and leaving her pu** leaking with a smile on her face..

Medha Shankar getting creampied 😜 look at her face expression it seems like she isn't ready to be creampied
Y1OgZ1.jpg
Thank you bro..but she is looking little matured in these fakes.. She is only a young girl of 18 20 years I think.. I am posting few of her snaps.. If possible use them next time..

Back