• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Can u make Aakanksha Puri and Pooja Sharma

Aakanksha puri
PicsArt_10-26-08.28.43-01.jpg

Pooja Sharma
PicsArt_10-26-08.34.17-01.jpg

Humble Request to all who're sending me requests for making fakes of their favorite celeb
i really don't watch hindi serials and i am totally out of touch of regional movies or series - so when you're sharing the names of the actresses - please

1) share their pics or reference of their pics in DM ( their official social media handle or google search) so that i am sure i get the face right when i search for them.

2) Please be as precise and clear with your requests as you can. just because someone is popular in one region doesn't mean that person will be a known face or name in other region / state .. unless of course they're A lister actresses. Tagging mature also doesn't help as the definition of mature for a 20 yrs old and that of a 40 yrs old are totally different and i have such varied audience in the thread.

Big Hug for liking my work and putting emojis and reaction to help me grow,
best wishes for the festive season

Back