• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Urvashi Rautela

z0cJWJ.jpg

Plss make of deeksha joshi (gujarati and south movie actress)

z0eufo.jpg
A request pls do not send me ref pics here on thread....I have already asked the admin to take actions against spamming .
Secondly let me choose the pics .. you can give me source (not pics ).
If you give me pics it may or may not be in the same format or quality which I would need for making fakes.
Like the fake I have created for the ref pic u have shared ... It's not the best of the quality.
If you'd share a source link in DM. I'd have chosen a different and better resolution pic

z322SE.jpg

Plss make of arohi (she is gujarati movie actress)

z0WMJs.jpg
A request pls do not send me ref pics here on thread....I have already asked the admin to take actions against spamming .
If you give me pics it may or may not be in the same format or quality which I would need for making fakes.
Like the fake I have created for the ref pic u have shared ... It's not the best of the quality.
If you'd share a source link in DM. I'd have chosen a different and better resolution pic

z32LFR.jpg

Bro she is himanshi choudhary...(hostages webseries actress)
z0WYY0.jpg

z3JgN0.jpg

Back