• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Mrunal Thakur bus fantasy

Reactions
DF Coins
For as long as I could remember, I have wanted to fuck a really old man of like 60- 80. Wow turns me on!I always thought I would seduce him on the bus, and he’d be a shy fat old man of 76 or more. Just the idea of it makes me wet. I often touch myself and think about it, and I always have a huge messy orgasm.

One day I got to try it. I was riding the bus next to a dirty old man with a box on his lap. I sit down by him and subtly flash my cleavage, and then my panties at him.

His eyes got big when he caught site of my nipples my clean shaven pussy peeking out from my white underwear.

image share

I could see that he was getting a noticeable bulge in his pants. His cock was sticking up just between the box and his fat stomach, and no one’s could see it but me. So, I sat up and put my hand on his crotch. Then, I started slowly wanking him off through his pants. He laid his head back on the seat and moaned softly. So, I unzipped his pants and pulled his dirty old man cock out. Then, I looked around to see if anyone could see.

The few people on the bus seemed to be sl**ping. It was late at night. No one was looking. So, I bent down and licked it, it was a dirty old cock and the smell was a bit foul but that what i love about a real dirty old man.

Then, I started sucking on the underside of it, alternating between licking down to his balls to circling my tongue around the head of it. He was really breathing hard. And he started fucking my mouth by pressing his hips rhythmically forward. I knew he was about to squirt hot cum into my mouth when he started grunting and shoving his cock into my mouth. His hot dirty old man cum squirted first into my mouth, and then all over my face as I pulled my mouth off of him.

Some of it got in my hair. I licked him clean and put his cock back in his pants. He didn’t even zip them up. He gave me a tissue to wipe my face, and I looked around no one had seen what a slutty thing I did. The bus stopped and he suddenly zipped up and said, “This is my stop.” I said, “Do you want me to come with you?” He looked back at me and said, “Yes, I would.” So, I followed him off the bus and onto the sidewalk and up the walk of his small dilapidated dirty house. When we got inside I grabbed his pants and got out his cock again. “I want you to fuck me.” I said desperately. “If I suck you until you’re hard again, will you fuck me?”
“Yes.” He smiled. And we went into the bedroom. I pulled off my white panties and go onto the bed. He stood there and watched as I lifted my skirt and spread my legs for him. “Do you see how wet my little pussy is right now?” He nodded. “It needs a good fucking.

This time he started pulling his pants off. He was already rock hard at the site of my hot wet gooey pussy. I spread my pussy lips to welcome him inside me. “Shove your cock in me! Please you dirty old fucker!” And I arched my back to give him easy access. He grabbed his old dick and played with the entrance to my young bold cunt with the head of it. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as he teased me. Suddenly he shoved it half way in. It was thick. I moaned and begged for more.

Then, he started stroking me with his dirty old dick. He was shoving it all the way in so that I could feel one of his saggy old balls going halfway inside my pussy lips. The other one slapped against my ass hole. He pounded me deep. I’ll give the old goat that.

A sense of roughness thrilled me.
I kissed his dirty lips and hugged him tightly.
His stinking smell was now exciting me, the smell of dirt, smell of tobacco, smell of alcohol, sweat and smell of pee.
We did sex in missionary position for about 10 min and i was ejaculated 2 times. Finally he ejaculated on my stomach and quickly cleaned it with blanket. He was lying above me for 5 min and then started playing with my genitals.

I was lying on the bed and he lying above me in 69 position. His penis was inside my mouth and he was licking my vagina. He inserted his 3 fingers in it too.

His penis was about 7 inch long and he has big testicles. Again the smell of his private part thrilled me. What i think is that natural smell is always a better intoxicant.
I took his half penis in my mouth and started sucking it. He inserted 4 of his fingers in my soft pink pussy. His rawness and domination further excited me.
We changed positions again he was ready to fuck my again .
We fucked for a good half hour before he filled my cunt with his elderly dirty cum.

post a pic

I must have cum at least 10 or 12 times. Then, he pulled out and shot some more hot cum on my pussy lips and clit, and I had a shuddering orgasm and squirted all over him. It was awesome. Then, he pissed all over me and I drank some of it. I felt so dirty! What a filthy whore I am!
(All the pic credits goes to respective owners )

Back