• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Do you want a story with an element of magic involved

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The next couple of months was a whirlwind with construction of the palace picking up. Vikranth was travelling around the world picking up pieces and furniture for the palace. One such Wednesday Vikranth found himself in Mumbai, with only Ali for company as rest of his genies were busy.
“Ali, I think we need someone to manage our schedules” Ali just nodded “A personal secretary of sorts.”
“Yes, Master I will put out the feelers for the purpose” – “But master, what will you be doing this evening?”
“I think I will hit a club today, its been a while I have been out on my own.”
Ali smiled and replied “there seems to be an excellent one, called Tryst, Today also happens to be Ladies night Master.”
Ali got Vikranth a stag entry on a Ladies night. Tryst was a dark club with blue lights. He arrived in brand new blue Lamborghini Urus. The car was the first one in the world.

Vikranth was wearing a black shirt and jeans with formal shoes. He was given the best seat in the house. He ordered couple of appetisers and a single malt for himself. The club was full of beautiful ladies going in for some free shots.
He looked around to find two very cute girls across the room, one was wearing a chocolate dress the other was wearing black dress.

One of the passive powers he had gained was to read people’s minds, and on top of that another power he got was women would find him attractive. As he can immediately sense what a lady in front of him would want, he would be able to touch the right places and say the right words to seduce.
He observed them while he finished his drink. He spoke in a low voice to ever present Ali, “Can I have my black Rolex please.” As he said his Black Rolex Sky-Dweller appeared on his hand. The two girls across the room were joined by another, she was wearing a red slip dress. She was actually much cuter than the other two.

Vikranth walked towards them with a smile. As he started walking towards them a third one in a red dress.
10 mins later he was walking out with three cute girls around his arm. As he was getting into his car there were paparazzi clicking photos.

The four of them were in the lift and sexual tension was rising, there he asked the girl in red slip dress her name, she replied in a sensuous tone “Ahsaas” and turned towards the one in black strapless she replied “Shakti Mohan”
He turned towards the one in brown slip dress who was inching closer to him as she answered “Ishpreet”. Before they could indulge the lift opened.
They walked into his room as they did, Ahsaas launched on to him and started kissing, soon were joined by the other two.

The battle of lips continued as they were all in their bras and panties. Vikrant stopped them and took a step back to observe them.

He kissed each one of them turn by turn. Removing what is left on their bodies. Moving a step back while removing his underwear to expose his big cock.
All three of them got on their knees and came close to him with Ahsaas licking his tip while Shakti and Ishpreet started licking his sides. After licking his cock Aahana took the whole dick inside almost choking on it, while the other two started licking his balls.

After a 5 mins of effort the dick was passed on to Shakti Mohan who continued with the effort after her efforts it was passed on to Ishpreet who used every technique she could think of to get him to cum but with no avail.
The three of them exchanged glances, trying to understand how the guy standing in front of him has not cum yet.
Vikrant just laughed and said, “I am going to fuck the three of you, have you guys orgasm at least three times and still be as hard as I am now”. Ishpreet sprang up “whats the bet?” “If anyone of you makes me cum you all will get a car of your choice, if I win all three of you are going to eat each other.”
The three of them exchanged glances before nodding. He smiled and asked “who’s first” Ishpreet moved towards him he calmly sat back on the sofa to let her come and slowly lower herself on to his cock.

She started riding him. As the other two were getting agitated and hot. Vikrant decided to take charge and started fingering her clitoris, sending a wave of pleasure through her body. The other finger was put inside her ass as he plugged the other hole. Ishpreet shuddered and had the first orgasm as she shouted “no!!!” As she did, she stopped.

He lifted her of his cock, and lifted her in one flow. Threw her on to the bed. She turned on to her back lifting her legs plunged his dick into her and giving her long strokes hitting her deep. Pushing her hard towards her second orgasm. As she hit her second one, she was almost exhausted with pleasure.

He turned her, and slowly slid his dick into her moist vagina. This time hitting her deeper her eyes opened with shock and pleasure as he kept plunging his dick deeper and deeper. Ishpreet just collapsed after her third orgasm barely awake.

He turned towards a shocked Ahsaas, she got over her shock and pushed him on to the bed and this time got on reverse cowgirl position to make herself in accessible to him but got on riding him.

Vikrant decided to play a little and started rolling his cock to keep hitting different points pushing her with every bounce closer to her first orgasm.
As Ahsaas got closer to her orgasm, he started to sit getting her into his lap started to kiss her and continue stroking his dick in and out. She had her first orgasm.

He turned to get her on her back and in missionary position, starting to lovingly push his dick into her vagina and giving her long loving strokes which kept her high up. She kept moaning in pleasure. She with a shout plunged her nails into his back and reached her second orgasm.

With out breaking he spooned her continued stroking her and kissing her. Slowly pushing her and he added pleasure point with her. With one hand fondling her breasts and the other hand playing with her clitoris. She couldn’t handle it and soon had her third orgasm.

He just got up and picked up Shakti Mohan and dropped her on to the bed and lifted her legs and slowly entered her while standing and pounding her in a speed which she had never experienced before. She had her orgasm in no time.

Even before Shakti could recover he still holding her legs got on to the bed. He got his dick back into her vagina starting slowly with long strokes. She started moaning and started shouting “yes, yes” finding her voice.

upload pic

Vikrant slowly started increasing his speed and continued to pound her and pressing her legs to even fondle her breasts in between. She couldn’t last longer as his speed got faster. She had her orgasm.

As she did he pulled out and got her on her fours and started pounding her in doggy style. She started screaming in pleasure. As she continued the other two got up to see. He continued to pound her till she reached her third orgasm.

upload images

He got up without a drop of sweat on him and settled on to the sofa saying, “now for your end of the bet”.
Ahsaas got down to licking Shakti Mohan. Her first time but bet is a bet. Slowly lapping up juices.

Seeing Ahsaas Ishpreet got closer to Ahsaas’s vagina and started licking her. Ahsaas started moaning into Shakti Mohan, moving her to finish her end of the bet.

She moved to start licking Ishpreet. All three of them forming a triangle continued to lap each other’s juices. Seeing them excited Vikrant.

He thought of Kriti Sanon as she would be happier fucking him without his interference.

Kriti appeared wearing a purple tube top and grey skirt. She bowed “yes master” Vikrant smiled and ordered “ride me Kriti”. She came and took his cock inside her as started to ride him. Rolling on his cock bouncing on him in rhythm.

The pleasure of fucking three sexy women combined with view of three ladies lapping juices and a beautiful genie riding him. Got him to unload juices into her.

When is the next update? Try to make it a longer one, being a girl this has been the most arousing story i have read.