• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

My Favourite Video Collection

Bro could u find??? The creator of this video is an asshole ?

1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif
5.gif

Rent is cheap and you still don't want to support the creators ?

Last edited:
1.gif
2.gif
3.gif
4.gif
5.gif

Rent is cheap and you still don't want to support the creators ?
As a faker I know that the subscription of App's are Very expensive and more than that skill matter,which one cannot buy from anywhere. but please do public your creation after some months or year because everybody can't afford. Even sometimes I too have to stop editing fakes because the money to renew subscription is not arrange by that time. I to buy my subscription from the donation or personal Fakes and it's not possible to buy every video. @shad0w bro hope you can understand ? that's why I post whatever I get so that other can also enjoy.

the Money is not an issue here…no doubt the work is amazing…the way this guy replies to the people requesting for the video is mediocre….for his video a specific App is required which doesn’t work on ios and unfortunately I only have ios devices…so I requested an alternate way…why would a person leak a video if he’s paying for it anyway. ?

i am ready to support the creator but it seems the creator doesn’t seem to get supported and have an alternate solution ?

Back