• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story My next story suggestion

Under what genre you expect my next story to be??

• Total voters
Can u say more in detail??
Yes one villain wants to take revenge on some actress who didn't cooperate with him so he plans a biggboss reality show and sets the rules of show according to his wish and in the show step by step he will order actress to become nude and later fucked by some male guests and finally he fucks them on the stage in front of everyone as he is host of show

Yes one villain wants to take revenge on some actress who didn't cooperate with him so he plans a biggboss reality show and sets the rules of show according to his wish and in the show step by step he will order actress to become nude and later fucked by some male guests and finally he fucks them on the stage in front of everyone as he is host of show .i read a similar story in Hindi xossip but I can't find it anymore

Bro u make season two for both the stories don't make a new one cuz most of them after making new story don't continue the old ones abd the story get abandoned ...both of the story has vey good potential.... finish it fully bro please ... it's my kind request

A genuine love romance life turns into shit, because of family situations

Bro make a story on retro actress like roja, Meena etc like in drishyam movie that guy ig son(he is very excited to fuck the aunties) so make it in this way with their pics it's like turning house wives into sexy whores
Instead u can have some young actress who gets married....but during the first night..three guys break in the their first night house and tie up the husband and say they are made everyone sleep in the house and won't distrub them for long time and if anyone of the two (the actress and her new husband) shouts they will kill the husband....then they remove their mask and the actress realises that they are her old school classmates and one of them is the guy whom she rejected in school when he proposed ..that guy comes on her first night fucks her infront of her husband and takes her virginity. After that they gangbang her. he also records everything and while going back he says now u should always remember who took ur virginity (both pussy and ass). But after the gangbang one dick is not enough and her husband becomes a cuckold as he enjoys seeing his wife get gangbanged

Back