• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

My Slut Wife Bahnisikha

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi guys...this is Slut lover. Here I will share hot images of my pretty Slut wife. My wife is very pretty and extremely hot. She is a professional Slut (Call Girl)...I am also a bit cuckold guy who loves to share his beautiful wife with others. She had sex with several guys in her life. Sometimes She had enjoyed threesome sex and gang bangs as well. I will share her hot images ...mostly in sarees and western outfits as well. She is 29 years of age, 5 ft 4 inch, extremely fair with blue eyes, long hair and a gorgeous little chubby body...Her measurements are Boobs 36, waist 34, bust 40... She is my Slut Goddess...whom I worship every day...
Do post your dirty kinky comments on Her

Hi guys...this is Slut lover. Here I will share hot images of my pretty Slut wife. My wife is very pretty and extremely hot. She is a professional Slut (Call Girl)...I am also a bit cuckold guy who loves to share his beautiful wife with others. She had sex with several guys in her life. Sometimes She had enjoyed threesome sex and gang bangs as well. I will share her hot images ...mostly in sarees and western outfits as well. She is 29 years of age, 5 ft 4 inch, extremely fair with blue eyes, long hair and a gorgeous little chubby body...Her measurements are Boobs 36, waist 34, bust 40... She is my Slut Goddess...whom I worship every day...
Do post your dirty kinky comments on Her
I think I have fucked her in my office to get a promotion

Posting Her first image. Do like and comment dirty on Her.

She is looking so hot and Sexy in this tight green saree and skin tight blouse...She is a Sex Goddess... Her armpit is wet with Her Honey Sweat. She is showing Her round ripe juicy boob by sliding Her Saree aanchal. Her White Sexy Bra is clearly visible inside Her tight green Blouse. Her long Hair, blue eyes, rosy lips, sexy chubby belly, deep navel with sexy belly button, voluptuous thighs and sexy ass balls are a treat for the eyes of her lovers. Do comment hot on this LUSTY BITCH.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Her semi nude and nangi images also...will post them one by one... She has engaged in sexual intercourse with many men...will share those images as well.

My Sexy Banhi...
She was with 2 clients before getting hotly fucked in a paid threesome by two rich businessman. Just look at this Gorgeous Hot Slut.. Just squeeze Her in your arms guys..suck Her big boobs, eat Her pink titties and drink Her Sexy Slutty Breast Milk, eat Her creamy tasty armpits and fuck Her like a Bitch... She loves big cocks inside Her Slutty Pussy and Rectum...

My Sexy Banhi...
She was with 2 clients before getting hotly fucked in a paid threesome by two rich businessman. Just look at this Gorgeous Hot Slut.. Just squeeze Her in your arms guys..suck Her big boobs, eat Her pink titties and drink Her Sexy Slutty Breast Milk, eat Her creamy tasty armpits and fuck Her like a Bitch... She loves big cocks inside Her Slutty Pussy and Rectum...

Give her fb or insta profile link if exist

Actually She is Bengali and also a parttime Model and She did this Goddess photoshoot just before puja as a part of Her pre puja photoshoot....She appeared like Hot Goddess Saraswati dressed in a gorgeous transparent blue saree paired with sexy bikini type sleeveless blouse. The make up crew gave her a sexy Goddess make up with crown, flowers bindi and all those devi stuff. I remember She was looking so hot on stage as she posed for the photoshoot. Her big ripe juicy boobs were looking amazing in transparent saree...the bikini blouse was revealing almost half of Her naked boobs in cleavage. It felt as if Her Huge bulging milk tanks were bursting out of Her tight Blouse. Her white bra was clearly visible under Her Hot tight blouse... Her nipples were totally erect with excitement and anticipation and were peeping out from Her blouse. Her fair creamy armpits were wet with sweat and the armpit portion of Her hot bikini blouse was wet with sweat. Sweat was tricklikg down Her fair pretty face down Her chin like diamond drops. Her sexy chubby belly was clearly visible inside Her transparent saree and Her deep pink navel with that Sexy Slutty Belly button ...ummhh it was too much seductive. Her busty assballs and voluptous thighs were looking so hot in the tight transparent saree. Her long brown silky hair was hanging down Her big busty ass balls down to her knees. She took a Veena and wore high black heels to give herself a modern kinky Devi look. As She appeared in the sets from the make up room for the shoot, all the cameraman, spot staff and crew boys were looking at Her with their jaws dropped. As She was posing sexually for the shoot as Slut Devi Saraswati...all were feasting their eyes on Her voluptuous creamy body..many crew boys at the back even started touching their penis in their pants. I was at the front row of viewers, looking at Banhisikha... She was observing everything amidst Her photoshoot... Banhisikha was very Bold and confident and She was posing extremely sensually as a Slut Goddess on stage. She was showing Her boobs, cleavage, waist, chubby belly and pretty fleshy back. She was frequently raising Her fair creamy chubby arms and displaying Her creamy hairless smooth delicious armpits.. uff the intoxicating fragrance of Her armpit sweat...the Devi was seducing all men there with the sweet feminine pheromones of Her armpit Nectar.. Her pretty face had the smile of satisfaction of seducing so many men.
It felt like extremely Hot Slut Goddess Saraswati has descended from swarg to seduce all Her devotees and slaves and She is dying to make love and to engage in sexual intercourse with all of them.

She is looking so hot and Sexy in this tight green saree and skin tight blouse...She is a Sex Goddess... Her armpit is wet with Her Honey Sweat. She is showing Her round ripe juicy boob by sliding Her Saree aanchal. Her White Sexy Bra is clearly visible inside Her tight green Blouse. Her long Hair, blue eyes, rosy lips, sexy chubby belly, deep navel with sexy belly button, voluptuous thighs and sexy ass balls are a treat for the eyes of her lovers. Do comment hot on this LUSTY BITCH.
She is super sexy.will fuck her long if I get her

My Sexy Banhi...

I will take her to the room where I will press her hot big boobs then slowly I will Suck her nipples which will make her hot then I will Lick her navel then I will lick her pussy for long time when she will be ready I will put my black Dick into her pushy and fuck her mercilessly for a long time. Then I will flip her and push my Dick inside her asshole and fuck it to tear her asshole

Fuckable Sexy slut

My Sexy Banhi...

Damn
I want her in my bed whole day and night

Busty Sex Goddess

My Busty Whore Wife as Sexy Slut Goddess Saraswati during a pre puja photohoot. Guys comment Hot and nasty on the Sex Goddess....
Voyanok
Rupoboti
Ruposi
Sexy slut
Big Tits
Needs a rough Fucking session

Busty Sex Goddess

My Busty Whore Wife as Sexy Slut Goddess Saraswati during a pre puja photohoot. Guys comment Hot and nasty on the Sex Goddess....
Oh bonhi ki sundori, ki sundor or dudh gulo puro sada sada nabhi ta ki sundor bogol ta o ki sundor. Oh Mon korche age aste aste choti dulo khulbo tar pore pa duto ke chatbo. Tar pore aste aste thigh ta ke chatbo chete chete sob Gham kheye nebo. Tar pore or pantie ta khulbo AR or gud er rosh chusbo tar pore gud e Angul dhukiye finger fuck korbo tar pore Amar Kalo Bara ta or gud e thuse khub jore chude gud ta Khal kore debo

Back