• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Nabha natesh long journey

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi, my name is Nabha natesh
Before starting let me introduce myself to you. I am a chubby girl having big 38D boobs and have a sexy ass that will sway beautifully while I walk. I love making people go crazy over my assets by wearing tight t-shirts that will show my big round boob’s shape and my big ass through my tight skin hugging jeans.

I love men staring at them and getting groped by strangers. I had been groped by many men of different ages, from young boys to elderly men. And I love the way they touch my ass and boobs and I will even touch their penises, and make them feel crazy.

One day, I was about to travel to Chennai from Kochi in a train. I often feel so horny before 2-3 days of my periods and it was that time of the month when those horny hormones make me crave for sex.
And the fact that I was traveling alone and it’s night made me even crazier while the sudden downpour made me wet which added more spices to my feelings. The train arrived at the station, it was then, when I was trying to get on the train, this rain made me wet.

As usual, I was wearing a tight tee and skin fit jeans and the rain made the cloth, even more, skin hugging and the outline of my bra was visible through my tee and I didn’t want to hide it. While searching for my berth, I caught many men staring at my boobs that even included men who were traveling with their families and they were staring at my boobs in presence of their wives and this made me even hornier and was wetting my panties too.

I finally found my seat and saw a villager man smoking his beedi sitting opposite to me which made me horny and happy and I made dirty plans in my mind to make him fuck me.

But I didn’t have the courage to initiate the game. He initiated a small conversation and we introduced ourselves and he said that he works as a carpenter in Chennai and that he is going back to work after his vacations. The train was surprisingly not full. Many seats were unoccupied and most people started sleeping by about 10 pm so I too started to sleep by switching off the lights. And my hope to seduce him flopped since he did not show much interest in my body while we talked.
Only the light blue light was there, it was cold and my nipples became erect, I wanted to play with myself but since there was no much privacy, I controlled my feelings. After some time, when I looked at him, I saw him staring at my boobs , he didn’t even notice me looking at him. I liked it and all the feelings which were hidden in me suddenly awakened.

I started to massage my boobs above my t-shirt, I knew that he will be enjoying the show.
Slowly I wake up and unhooked my bra and took it out through my t–shirt and laid again in my berth without looking at him. I again started to massage my boobs and played with my nipples over my top which was already erect.

I was so turned on so I went to the toilet and fingered myself and came back, he was sitting in my berth so I asked him “didn’t you sleep yet” so he said he was not getting sleep. And this time while talking his eyes were fixed on my boobs and he said that I look beautiful. I gave him a sexy smile

stared eyes emojis
and noticed the bulge in his pants. It was clear from his body language that he want to fuck me so hard.

To add up more spice, I asked him what he liked to me and for that, he said my smile, I was disappointed and on the hope that he will give me a hotter answer I asked him, what else you like to me, he said my personality, I was like wtf!

And I expressed my disappointment in front of him and said I thought you would say something else. He said what was it, I made him close his eyes and took his hand and made him touch my erect nipples over my top.
He was surprised by my act and was confused for some time and without wasting the golden chance to fuck a sexy girl, he pressed my boobs hard and made me sit facing the opposite side and caught on my boobs and pressed it really hard. My boobs were getting crushed by his strong , masculine hands and since there are curtains in the coach he closed it and removed my top. He was so wild that he literally started eating my boobs, he pressed one and sucked the other. He sucked my nipples and licked the area around it with his tongue. He tried to put my whole boobs in his mouth and suck them hard. He was furiously sucking and crushing both my boobs.
He then started sucking my lips without leaving my boobs. And he kissed me harder and harder along with crushing my boobs.
I touched his bulge over his pants and he unzipped it,

I took his big dark cock out and started sucking them hard. I took his whole shaft in my mouth and made his cock covered in my hot saliva, I spat on it and sucked them hard, he was not able to control himself and let out a moan. I sucked and licked his balls that were dancing in the air and he loved it!

He then made me sit on his face and started to suck my pussy. His tongues made my clits happy and it explored the depths of my love hole.

Meanwhile, I played with his hard tool with my hands.
We were both so turned on and my pussy was oozing out with my love juice

I begged to him. He made me lay down and came on top of me and rubbed his dick over my clits, I was feeling mad and I told him to fuck me!
He inserted his big hard tool to my pussy and with some pushes, he was fully in me. My pussy walls engulfed his hard erect dick and he started to fuck me at a slow pace.I was enjoying his movements and told him to fuck me faster.

thumbs

hero emoticons
And he did it and it was hurting me a little and I was not able to control my moans, he kissed me and told me to come to the toilet.

I followed him by dressing up, all people where sleeping and we got naked once we reached the toilet and started to pump.

His strong cock explored my hairy pussy and my moaning was getting dissolved in the sound of a train. And with the motion of the train, his cock moved inside my pussy. He turned me around and entered his penis through my back. And fucked me hard and he took his dick out and gave me a painful yet pleasureful surprise by entering in my ass

I almost screamed out of pain and he shut my mouth with his hands and fucked my ass so hard. And finally, he cummed inside my ass.

decided smileys

I was not even able to stand properly. He helped me to get dressed and to walk and I slept in his lap in the night..tired..I

The next day, when we woke up, people started coming in and seats were almost full. The fire in us was not gone and we were behaving like honeymoon couples.

We sat close to each other, and chitchat!
Despite being watched by many men, he was fondling my breasts openly sometimes, he kissed my cheeks sometimes, I am sure all people must have enjoyed this show. Even I protested him, he continued doing this and I could see the hard cocks bulging through the lungis of people and everyone was staring at my boobs and I too started enjoying it. He pressed my big boobs over my top with the good amount of force, and other men’s eyes were encouraging him to do it. And when we reached Chennai. even though it was the last stop and there is no necessity to rush, people behind me were in a hurry, I felt a hard cock on my ass and the people who were sitting opposite to me was there. These guys were pressing my boobs and ass. I felt more than one hand on my boobs and I felt nice. And finally I am at the station and the hands over my boobs disappeared.
The end
(All pictures credits goes to there respective owners)

Back