• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Actress Nivetha pethuraj fucking fakes

Nude edits of actress and celebrities from Tamil Nadu
Nivetha : What the fuck did u cum inside
That guy : Erggghh I dont no, I think I did
Nivetha: What the fuck u bastard. I fuck u for a movie chance and u fucking cum inside me u son of a bitch. What am I going to do now
9TSJm6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nivetha pethuraj taking selfie while fucking her producer. She always take selfie for her security while fucking new men. This time in a bathroom in a hardcore session

Ps. Sry for the quality . both the pics were very low hd it was very diffucult to match it

9TAhM0.jpg

9TAK2k.jpg

Nivetha was fucking the producer too hard..
That guy was too too rough with her.. Instead of making her cum he made her squirt

Nivetha got angry
That guy : Come lets go for another ride
Nivetha: U stupid fucking asshole cant u see how my piss is flying like a mountain.. Now take ur cock off my pussy im already feeling tired..

9TGhUD.jpg

Nivetha was fucking the producer too hard..
That guy was too too rough with her.. Instead of making her cum he made her squirt

Nivetha got angry
That guy : Come lets go for another ride
Nivetha: U stupid fucking asshole cant u see how my piss is flying like a mountain.. Now take ur cock off my pussy im already feeling tired..

9TGhUD.jpg
Super bro

Nivetha met a new producer. They guy offered her a big movie chance but kept a condition that to fuck her . nivetha didn't want to leave the chance but agreed to fuck her. In bed the guy was giving a hardcore fuck still nivetha was laughing and silent
Producer: you bitch im going so hard and u r not even moaning bitch
Nivetha: haha boy ur cock is too small still think its gonna destroy my pussy lol. I dont even have a feelin of u entering my pussy ?
as everyone says SIZE MATTERS
9InheG.jpg

That guy: how much more minutes are u going to do a handjob now open up ur pussy I want to insert my cock in
Nivetha: Wait im thinking I have never a big rod like this before are your going for a softcore or hardcore

That guy: no soft only hardcore
Nivetha: oh shit at least start slowly
That guy:no way bitch u going to die to die today now open show me ur pussy
Nivetha:Oops

9IdEHZ.jpg

Nivetha is also like trisha nowdays she doesnt fuck all guys. She just fuck big time producer and directors sometimes when small time guys come she gives them handjob blowjob titjob, ampit lick boob lick nipple bittting and pussy lick it only . she sometimes allow them to finger them but wont fuck them. It seriously depends only on the producer or director and the movie budget
Look here nivetha pethuraj giving a handjob for a low budget producer for a movie chance

9IJbyk.jpg

Nivetha is also like trisha nowdays she doesnt fuck all guys. She just fuck big time producer and directors sometimes when small time guys come she gives them handjob blowjob titjob, ampit lick boob lick nipple bittting and pussy lick it only . she sometimes allow them to finger them but wont fuck them. It seriously depends only on the producer or director and the movie budget
Look here nivetha pethuraj giving a handjob for a low budget producer for a movie chance

9IJbyk.jpg
Again here is one more ex of how nivetha does.. A blowjob to a producer
Ps: Making a blowjob is the most toughest and ive tried. Excepting honest comments

9IwZWL.jpg

Drinking some tasty milk is a pleasure but this guy went a mile and framed 2 photos of him drinking milf from nivetha haha
9aa7UD.jpg
9aaA40.jpg

Did you know
During her days in dubai bfre coming to the industry nivetha used to make some nude photoshoot
She also made sex photoshoot with guys for money. She would often only have a photoshoot if things go beyond she would give them a small little 5 min fuck. She make sure she fucks only small cock guys and doesnt damage her pussy

9a4EBo.jpg
9a4bs5.jpg
9a4cy9.jpg
9a4hf7.jpg

Back