• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Tamil Actress Nivetha pethuraj fucking fakes

Nude edits of actress and celebrities from Tamil Nadu
i am curious too on kaarukn96 on how would an ebony model look although personally i felt niveditha looked gorgeous in the current avataar you had done ie busty and slim
Ebony ok here u go one for yu and kaarukn96 and ebony nivetha
It was pretty much tough to match the color as nivetha is south indian dusky and not ebony anyway I true my best

9aLPmR.jpg

There are lot of differences btwn ebony and indian mate they don't match easily
you are correct darkman an ebony body is not a match technically even though the edit is good .. it seems odd ..

Bro please make her anal gape
Nivetha usually doesnt do anal once she just tried to put a cock in her anal but it was too tough as the hole was too tight
She started shouting and them removed the cock from the anal
Total failure

94GY1h.jpg

Tried nivetha fucking in an ebony way,again it was too tough anyway enjoy the amature work of this fake.

94L6Vr.jpg

Nivetha is happy that desifakes is back. U guys must have missed her in action these days. She has really taken some cool big cocks in her pussy
U wanna see them

9YSOZU.jpg

Nivetha is a sex addict since it is lockdown nivetha cant go out and guys cant come home and have sex with her.nivetha wants some big cocks as she is wanting for a good fuck. But still cant get anyone. Hence she decided to go in the swimming pool to break down the heat of her body
9enmCo.jpg

Nivetha just took this pic and sent it in to her whatsapp groups. She said that guys who are willing to fuck her even in the lockdown time are welcome. The guys should send their details to her and she would select. The only priority is the guy should have a black cock and should be more than 7.5 inch tall. And should be thick. He should also stand a whole night.

Offer ok guys anyone interested .?
9eHIuR.jpg

Back