• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Bollywood Actress Nora Fatehi nude pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
zBAPuk.jpg

As this week's contest is about to end.... I kindly request @Jr0863 and his team to judge the fakes on the basis of QUALITY and high precision. It will be unfair if the winners are judged on the basis of QUANTITY and poor faking. Every contestant worked hard and his/her hardwork must be rewarded. Competition must be between the TOP QUALITY FAKERS AND THEIR TOP FAKES for the longevity and healthy competition.

As this week's contest is about to end.... I kindly request @Jr0863 and his team to judge the fakes on the basis of QUALITY and high precision. It will be unfair if the winners are judged on the basis of QUANTITY and poor faking. Every contestant worked hard and his/her hardwork must be rewarded. Competition must be between the TOP QUALITY FAKERS AND THEIR TOP FAKES for the longevity and healthy competition.
i agreed to this... And show us the competitors winning fake... We want to see the winner's best fake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom