• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
2. Priyanka Rath

Imagine marrying her.

 The first pic you see of her..

A few days of talking and you're in her DMs

When she asks you how she looks in the new saree :love:

"I have something more for you", she says

3. Twarita Nagar

Twarita nagar plss

She was your senior in college..

You remember her face well, but more than that, it's something else that you remember even more - her fully natural pair ?

It's as if they are right in front of your eyes ?

"Hey... why are you so lost in thoughts?"
She would lean forward and ask you often. Somehow, you suspected that she already knew that your eyes and thoughts were fixed on her 33D's ?

In your mind, you had already undressed her..

Those perfectly natural tits..

That ? shaped butt..

A perfect 10/10

To be continued based based on demand..

Last edited:
2. Priyanka Rath

Imagine marrying her.

 The first pic you see of her..

A few days of talking and you're in her DMs

When she asks you how she looks in the new saree :love:

"I have something more for you", she says

2. Priyanka Rath

.. continued

Finally, the day of marriage came. Even through all of the hustle and bustle, you could notice that the busty beauty you were marrying looked more beautiful than ever before

That night, you walked into your bedroom to find it empty. A sultry, soft voice called out to you from the bath-tub..
"I started without you, I hope you don't mind ;)"

A fragrant, petal-filled bath was drawn. And her curvy body slowly immersed itself in the warm water. Every part of her now glistened like a pearl ..

Her tender nipples were now firm. Her lust showed in her eyes, which slowly wandered down to your trousers.
"Looks like you're just as excited to see me :love:" she hinted at your manhood that was now clearly erect enough to push outwards..

"Let me take care of that for you ?"
She stepped out of the bath slowly, making sure you noticed every curve of her inviting body..

..to be continued

Like - to unlock the conclusion of this story.

3. Twarita Nagar

She was your senior in college..

You remember her face well, but more than that, it's something else that you remember even more - her fully natural pair ?

It's as if they are right in front of your eyes ?

"Hey... why are you so lost in thoughts?"
She would lean forward and ask you often. Somehow, you suspected that she already knew that your eyes and thoughts were fixed on her 33D's ?

In your mind, you had already undressed her..

Those perfectly natural tits..

That ? shaped butt..

A perfect 10/10

To be continued based based on demand..
3. Twarita Nagar

What confirmed your suspicion, was a message you received from her towards the end of senior year..
You remember it as the 'happiest moment ever' in your life.
The message said nothing, but had pictures..

It was her! The one girl whose touch you used to crave, in all her curvy, naked glory :love:

There it was! A bush like no other! You were at full erection even before you realised. ?

The next few pics flashed on your screen. The bush was missing, but who cared!
Those juicy all-natural tits were driving you crazy! On them, the most perfect nipples that you've seen, perky enough to just bite and suck on..o_O You were going crazy!

Your perverted thoughts of her too over. Instead of just imagining her naked, jow you had begun imagining the next level

"Do you like what you see? I wouldn't mind if you wanted to taste ?"

In your thoughts she was inviting you in ..
Now, instead of thinking how her round, natural breasts felt like, you were imagining how your rock-hard cock would feel between them

Snapping back to reality .. you realise that all this was in the past. She had graduated and moved out of the campus, while you still had another year to go. If you would have to clear the next term, you would need help. Hopefully the tutor your friend recommended might help..

Ding The doorbell .. that must be the tutor ..

...to be continued

2. Priyanka Rath

.. continued

Finally, the day of marriage came. Even through all of the hustle and bustle, you could notice that the busty beauty you were marrying looked more beautiful than ever before

That night, you walked into your bedroom to find it empty. A sultry, soft voice called out to you from the bath-tub..
"I started without you, I hope you don't mind ;)"

A fragrant, petal-filled bath was drawn. And her curvy body slowly immersed itself in the warm water. Every part of her now glistened like a pearl ..

Her tender nipples were now firm. Her lust showed in her eyes, which slowly wandered down to your trousers.
"Looks like you're just as excited to see me :love:" she hinted at your manhood that was now clearly erect enough to push outwards..

"Let me take care of that for you ?"
She stepped out of the bath slowly, making sure you noticed every curve of her inviting body..

..to be continued

Like - to unlock the conclusion of this story.
2. Priyanka Rath

@Rima2 requested

..the happy ending

She led you back to the bed, pulled off your pants hastily. Your rock hard cock sprung right in her face.. Gently she held it with both hands and started stroking, up and down ...

She looked at you and said
"I waited so long for this.. I want you inside me, I'm already wet thinking about it.."

She climbed up on top of you and lowered herself onto your rod. Her pussy was tight, it almost squeezed your cock completely.. but it was dripping wet, so evetually you were inside her.. ?

The warm feeling inside, the walls of her pussy rubbing you cock all around....she moved up and down, enjoying it as much as you, maybe even more..Her moans grew louder and her pitch higher..

She sensed that you were reaching climax as well ...
"No! Not inside me!"

She placed your cock between her breasts and started stroking until you could not hold it in any longer ...
??

That was the most beautiful she ever looked...

Fin.

6. Anupama

@VdnakaOaja requested

Anu was your best friend until a few years ago. Then she had to move abroad because of her family...?

You were heartbroken, you always thought of her as your friend, but you knew that she had different feelings for you. This is how you remember her..

Yes, she was less 'gifted', and you always liked a girl who had a pair of boobs that you could sink into ?‍?️ .. like clouds

But she kept dropping you hints

It's 5 years later now.. she's back in town and wants to meet up again.
You're not sure if it's worth the trip..after all, you're hooking up with a 32D that ypu met at the bar...

Ding
Your phone chimes, a few times. You open the messages, they're pictures from Anu....
Below them, a message
"I hope you can make it to my room tonight... There's 2 huge surprises waiting for you ?"

? YOU RUSH TO MEET YOUR DEAR FRIEND!!!!

Fin.

3. Twarita Nagar

What confirmed your suspicion, was a message you received from her towards the end of senior year..
You remember it as the 'happiest moment ever' in your life.
The message said nothing, but had pictures..

It was her! The one girl whose touch you used to crave, in all her curvy, naked glory :love:

There it was! A bush like no other! You were at full erection even before you realised. ?

The next few pics flashed on your screen. The bush was missing, but who cared!
Those juicy all-natural tits were driving you crazy! On them, the most perfect nipples that you've seen, perky enough to just bite and suck on..o_O You were going crazy!

Your perverted thoughts of her too over. Instead of just imagining her naked, jow you had begun imagining the next level

"Do you like what you see? I wouldn't mind if you wanted to taste ?"

In your thoughts she was inviting you in ..
Now, instead of thinking how her round, natural breasts felt like, you were imagining how your rock-hard cock would feel between them

Snapping back to reality .. you realise that all this was in the past. She had graduated and moved out of the campus, while you still had another year to go. If you would have to clear the next term, you would need help. Hopefully the tutor your friend recommended might help..

Ding The doorbell .. that must be the tutor ..

...to be continued

3. Twarita Nagar

@Mak9024 @ralphnikorus

...continued

The tutor...it was her! Your favourite pair of 33D's ??

The next hour, you couldn't concentrate on studies. Your eyes were fixed on her tits. Her white tanktop was barely able to hold them inside. Only thoughts of squeezing them ?, fondling them?, licking them ?were going through your mind.

Your dick starts getting harder, she noticed it?.. but didn't say anything. Then you noticed something...her nipples were now poking right through her tanktop. Before you knew it, she pulled up her tanktop and spread her legs to show you a moist, thirsty pussy...?

"Your reward for being such a good student... Come and take it?"

She took off your pants as you watched her wrap her breasts around your cock.
'Heaven...' you thought

"Now that you're ready, how about I let you take a test..??" She said as she climbed on top of you.
"Try to last for as long as possible ?"

She started bouncing... Each movement make a wet squishy sound, her pussy was dripping wet, and your cock was filling it completely ?

After what seemed like an eternity in heaven, you knew that you were about to burst. She felt your cock throbbing inside her pussy. She went down on her knees in front of you, took off her glasses, ready to receive your load ..
"On my face, babe?"

???
She smiled, as she smacked her lips. She picked up the tuition fee kept on the table, smiled at you and said...
"I hope you will be ready for the surprise test next week??"

Fin.

Back