• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Real Story One evening where it all changed..

Reak sex story

DeepikaDesiii

LV

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi all,

I'm Deepika, 25 yo F from UP, India. I'm a Phd student, 3rd year which means I end up with more free time in my hands than I know what to do with.

This is my second post here, after feeling relieved to release a traumatic memory by sharing it here https://desifakes.com/threads/the-time-when-what-i-saw-shocked-me.28349/

This is a few months back when we were having a mini party of sorts hosted by my seniors at Uni. We had decided to meet after really tough qualifying exams, and it was that monsoon heat so we wanted to have a pool.

When we got there, they teased me quite a bit about how I had put on some weight (as you can see in my DP) and although it was in pure jest, I let it get to me.. I and this other junior of mine were the only girls present, and she was getting all the attention. I guess it tapped me in my insecurity as I was feeling the same about myself..

In the pool, I had this massive urge to get rid of my swimwear and eventually I did. I walked out of the pool naked, and try to "impose" myself if that makes sense?.. I guess it was the time I got alone with myself during my rigorous study/research schedule that made me crazy enough to act on my impulses.

It was a pure gamble, it could have gone either way. I could have become a laughing stock for the rest of the party, and maybe the rest of my life. But fortunately (or unfortunately?) for me, it did shut them up a bit and they were kinda shocked but in a good way? One of them got a camera and took this pic of me among others. I guess you can figure what transpired for the rest of the time.

And now here I am, sharing it all here.. Funny how life works isn't it?

Back