• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Original sex stories

Reactions
DF Coins
Priyanka Chopra : New Lifestyle

Priyanka was a very ordinary-looking girl. She wears very regular clothes to parties and acts very innocent. But Priyanka had a very horny side; she did naughty things when no one was around. These all started when Priyanka turned 18.
When she was 18, a few guests came over to her parent's house. Priyanka had a massive crush on one of the guests; a boy called Anirudh. When Priyanka's mother asked her to serve the guests some ice cream, Priyanka took Anirudh's spoon and kept it in her pussy, rubbing it up and down. she then served the guest ice cream and saw Anirudh eat his ice cream. She got so wet looking at him licking the ice cream that her whole panty was dripping wet.

One day when Anirudh came over to Priyanka's house, she asked him to come over to the room so they could watch a movie. As the film was playing, a sense came the movie when the hero and actress were kissing; this made Priyanka very horny. She moved her head towards Anirudh, and she kissed him. Anirudh didn't understand what was happening but slowly started to get into it. He grabbed her tits and started to twist her nipple as Priyanka moaned, " yes, ani harder !".
She touched his bulge and felt his hard dick in his pants. she wanted his cock so bad. They were making out and slowly removing clothes from each other Anirudh was in his underwear, and Priyanka was slowly removing everything; she was now fully nude and dripping wet.

Anirudh started licking Priyanka's pussy and rubbing her thighs. Priyanka moaned very loudly, " yes! yes! that's the spot". Priyanka had never felt like this before and was about to cum. She came and fell to the ground, trying to get her mind together, but before she could, Anirudh started to put his cock in he said, " shit ! your tight as fuck" as he trusted it in, she screamed. Priyanka was getting fucked like an animal; she was losing her mind and was crying while dripping on the bed.

He was pulling her hair and thrusting his whole cock into her; Priyanka was trying not to pass out during this. She felt like her body was not hers no more she felt like Anirudh owned her. Priyanka had never had sex before, so she was bleeding a little. Anirudh was about to burst, "I am about to cum!" but Priyanka was screaming, " pull out!". Anirudh cum in her creamed her pussy, and threw her onto the bed. He started to dress up while Priyanka was on the bed crying and looking at her red pussy, which got messed up. He left as she was licking the cum coming out of her pussy like a dog.

Priyanka was now a 23-year-old sexy woman trying to make a living and move out of her parent's place. Priyanka got a call from her old buddy James from Thailand and asked her, " why don't you work in my new company." James was a lovely guy, but Priyanka didn't want to go to a foreign country with no money. she told James she needed money to go to Thailand. Without asking, James sent Priyanka $300,000 to her account. Priyanka was shocked and said, " James! What is this? I can't take this money," James said, " take it as a gift and buy whatever you need." Priyanka was so excited to have this much money.

She immediately went shopping and bought expensive clothes for her trip and new life. She was very excited, she knew the second She landed James would fuck her. she wanted that. She spent around $200,000 on clothes and stuff for Thailand, She now got ready and got onto the flight.

She was so stressed that she forgot the wear panties while getting onto the plane. she called James and told him she got on. " that's great call me when you land," James said.

"Yeah I can't wait to meet you," Priyanka said
she was so tense while landing, but she landed safely and went and got her luggage. she then met James. He was wearing a black shirt with his chest showing, and he was wearing shorts.

she ran and hugged him. Priyanka was very happy to see him. he hugged her tightly, grabbing her ass. Priyanka was kinda shocked but didn't mind it, she suddenly started to feel his dick on her stomach, she could tell he was hard. she was getting wet.

They got into James' BMW and started chatting. "you look so beautiful" James said. "Thanks this is the dress I bought with your money" Priyanka said laughing.
they laughed and went to James' house, it was a huge house with a huge pool and a garage full of expensive cars.
Priyanka knew he was rich but not this rich. She went inside and sat on the couch as James went to get a drink for her. He came back with a beer and a fruit punch.
She drank the fruit punch as they talked . he had this hand on her thigh and was going up and down on it. she wanted him to stop but something made her very horny. Suddenly she couldn't stop herself and grabbed his dick through his pants. and started to rub it, James was loving it and started kissing her. he slowly kept his hand through her dress and started to rub her pussy it was dripping wet, and she started to remove his pant.

she took this dick out and saw how big it was it was easily 9 inches.
she loved it and started to suck it while he was rubbing her pussy. he stripped and saw her black pussy and started to lick it.

She immediately went shopping and bought expensive clothes for her trip and new life. She was very excited, she knew the second She landed James would fuck her. she wanted that. She spent around $200,000 on clothes and stuff for Thailand, She now got ready and got onto the flight.

She was so stressed that she forgot the wear panties while getting onto the plane. she called James and told him she got on. " that's great call me when you land," James said.

"Yeah I can't wait to meet you," Priyanka said
she was so tense while landing, but she landed safely and went and got her luggage. she then met James. He was wearing a black shirt with his chest showing, and he was wearing shorts.

she ran and hugged him. Priyanka was very happy to see him. he hugged her tightly, grabbing her ass. Priyanka was kinda shocked but didn't mind it, she suddenly started to feel his dick on her stomach, she could tell he was hard. she was getting wet.

They got into James' BMW and started chatting. "you look so beautiful" James said. "Thanks this is the dress I bought with your money" Priyanka said laughing.
they laughed and went to James' house, it was a huge house with a huge pool and a garage full of expensive cars.
Priyanka knew he was rich but not this rich. She went inside and sat on the couch as James went to get a drink for her. He came back with a beer and a fruit punch.
She drank the fruit punch as they talked . he had this hand on her thigh and was going up and down on it. she wanted him to stop but something made her very horny. Suddenly she couldn't stop herself and grabbed his dick through his pants. and started to rub it, James was loving it and started kissing her. he slowly kept his hand through her dress and started to rub her pussy it was dripping wet, and she started to remove his pant.

she took this dick out and saw how big it was it was easily 9 inches.
she loved it and started to suck it while he was rubbing her pussy. he stripped and saw her black pussy and started to lick it.

naish story broo

He started to finger her pussy and lick, and she moaned very loudly.
She sucked his tip while playing with his balls, She knew he would cum in seconds if she sucked harder. He made her cum while he came on Priyanka's boobs.

Priyanka stripped James and got on top of him. They fucked like animals. She was bouncing on him, While James was saying "yeah just like that you whore".

Priyanka came on his dick, while James came in her pussy. He was tired, while Priyanka still got the energy. she got off him and cleaned his dick with her mouth.

James slept as Priyanka was looking through the house , she really liked it. She changed and went to sleep.Priyanka riyanka was looking through the house , she really liked it. She changed and went to sleep. was looking through the house , she really liked it. She changed and went to sleep.

The next day, James got up and heard water splashing in the pool and went to see what I was. He saw Priyanka swimming in the pool.

He saw her as her sexy ass got out of the water, he was getting hard just seeing her in the bikini.

He started to finger her pussy and lick, and she moaned very loudly.
She sucked his tip while playing with his balls, She knew he would cum in seconds if she sucked harder. He made her cum while he came on Priyanka's boobs.

Priyanka stripped James and got on top of him. They fucked like animals. She was bouncing on him, While James was saying "yeah just like that you whore".

Priyanka came on his dick, while James came in her pussy. He was tired, while Priyanka still got the energy. she got off him and cleaned his dick with her mouth.

James slept as Priyanka was looking through the house , she really liked it. She changed and went to sleep.Priyanka riyanka was looking through the house , she really liked it. She changed and went to sleep. was looking through the house , she really liked it. She changed and went to sleep.

The next day, James got up and heard water splashing in the pool and went to see what I was. He saw Priyanka swimming in the pool.

He saw her as her sexy ass got out of the water, he was getting hard just seeing her in the bikini.

broo dm me , i think we can improve ur thread

James called Priyanka "hey come here"
she came running as her tits shook "what's up?" James explained to her he needs to work at his company to make money as he will not let her live for free.

Priyanka started to work in James' company. At first, she was new to all of this. She slowly got used to this.
she made a lot of friends but one friend was her favorite, his name was harry he was a black man and he was a very charming man.

He would tell her funny stories every day and would make her laugh. But he would always touch her ass while talking to her. Priyanka didn't mind it as she liked him.
He one day asked her on a date, she said ok and started to dress up for the date with harry.

James called Priyanka "hey come here"
she came running as her tits shook "what's up?" James explained to her he needs to work at his company to make money as he will not let her live for free.

Priyanka started to work in James' company. At first, she was new to all of this. She slowly got used to this.
she made a lot of friends but one friend was her favorite, his name was harry he was a black man and he was a very charming man.

He would tell her funny stories every day and would make her laugh. But he would always touch her ass while talking to her. Priyanka didn't mind it as she liked him.
He one day asked her on a date, she said ok and started to dress up for the date with harry.

nice one

Harry drove to her place and knocked on her door. Priyanka opened the door and let him in.
He said " omg you're so fucking hot"
"thank you harry"

They talked and laughed as they ate pasta and drank a lot of wine.
Priyanka could feel Harry's hand on her thigh, she liked it.
She then moved in to kiss him. They started to make out and lick each other.

Priyanka stripped into her bikini.

Harry started to lick her pussy and made her cum a lot.

Harry drove to her place and knocked on her door. Priyanka opened the door and let him in.
He said " omg you're so fucking hot"
"thank you harry"

They talked and laughed as they ate pasta and drank a lot of wine.
Priyanka could feel Harry's hand on her thigh, she liked it.
She then moved in to kiss him. They started to make out and lick each other.

Priyanka stripped into her bikini.

Harry started to lick her pussy and made her cum a lot.

good posts

Priyanka woke up realizing this was a dream and Harry wasn't fucking her. She smiled to herself but as she tried to get up she felt her dress all wet from the dream. her pussy was dripping and made her dress all wet. She got up quickly to change cause she knew the cleaner boy was going to come in a few minutes...
she heard the main door open and the cleaning boy walks in she had to cover herself, so she tried her best.

uEv1a.jpg

The cleaning boy opened her door to see Priyanka naked and covering herself as her pussy was dripping wet. He covered his eyes and said "Sorry mam!!!!" as he stood there covering his eyes. Priyanka was embarrassed as he was a young and very shy boy. But something inside of her made her want this boy. She got closer to the boy and lifted his hands "it's ok look at me" she said as she placed his hands on her wet dripping pussy. "I want you to clean this pussy up," she said pushing his hand down towards her pussy.

The cleaner boy was very embarrassed as he looked at Priyanka saying "Mam.....I don't know if I can" . Before he had time to finish his sentence Priyanka pushed his head towards her wet dripping pussy. His mouth touched her pussy as Priyanka moaned "Mhhhhh yes lick it" The cleaner boy licked a little bit as he could taste her wet pussy. He slowly started to enjoy it as he started to put his whole tongue inside of her "Ohhhh yes!!!!! don't stop" Priyanka moaned as she grabbed onto his head.

He started to eat her out faster than before as he used his fingers to finger her tight asshole. The cleaner boy wasn't shy no more "Mam I want to put it in" he said as he pushed her onto the bed. "hey wait!...." Priyanka screamed but it was too late he pulled his pants and took his gritty cock out as he slammed it into her wet glory hole. "ahhhh" she moaned loudly as the cleaner boy's cock entered her horny pussy with great force. He kept on thrusting very quickly enjoying every moment. "mam I want you" he said kissing her as he trusted harder and deeper. Priyanka could feel his cock getting harder as her pussy got tighter around his cock. He started to moan as he said "I am.... cumming" he said as he pulled out and came all over her.

D53Tz.jpg

Back