• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Parineeti Chopra with brother and his friends

Reactions
DF Coins
My family is small, with my mom n dad and my beautiful sister Parineeti .

parineeti was very much close to me and we almost discussed everything when we were kids.

We had our own house and we had a new rental in our house, who was a maths teacher. His name was Arun I and Parineeti started taking tuitions at Aruns home. I and Parineeti used to mostly spend nights at his place as my mom and dad insisted to do so, as that they can get some privacy.

But this was the mistake they have done and took us to different world, because the tuition teacher was most perverted guy I have ever seen. He utilized the opportunity of we both staying at his place tonight and exploited my sister sexually, which even parineeti accepted for as she was merely teens.

I had no knowledge about what parineeti was doing as he would skip her homework and kind stuff to please her and Parineeti started liking it. Parineeti was really sexy then with her pointed tender breasts and sexy round ass. parineeti was playful and liked adventures.

I used to sleep early like around 9.00 in the night as I was in 8th standard but Parineeti used to be awake till midnight with that maths tutor as parineeti was 10th standard and it was difficult to get thru. I never noticed or thought of what was going around me when I was going to sleep but one day my sister Parineeti asked me to skip the tuition for a day.

I asked her why and she didnt bluff anything as she was very open with me. parineeti told that she was having real fun with Arun after I go asleep. She said maths tutor was a playful guy and parineeti told me that he wanted to spend some time alone with her and I was shocked to hear all this.

That day I thought of skipping tuition but could not control myself as I wanted to see what was going on so I went to tuition. Parineeti gave me a serious look and after my work I pretended as if I was sleeping then after few minutes.

Arun whispered what happen Parineeti , I told you to leave your brother at your home? Why did he come? Then Parineeti replied no Arun sir and I asked him to stay back but he didnt listen.

I was seeing both of them through a small opening from by blanket and they thought I was still sleeping then Parineeti was so desperate, that parineeti herself asked Arun to close the door and then start playing. I didnt understand what parineeti was talking about.

Arun closed the door and there were two single beds in Aruns room. I was sleeping on the one and Parineeti and Arun were sitting on the other. My sister was wearing her school skirt and a top. She was sexy in that dress and her skirt revealed her beautiful legs up to the middle of her thighs.

parineeti was leaning to the wall placed her legs straight towards Arun who was sitting opposite to her. Then she slowly smiled and pulled her legs towards herself and opened them wide! I was shocked to see that because now her lower area was clearly visible to him and she didnt bother.

Then the tutor looked at me just to be safe and then placed his hands under skirt and tried to pulle her panty. parineeti said careful and then parineeti assisted him in removing her tight panty. Now she was back into her widespread position.

His face glowing with happiness and immediately lay on the bed and started licking her cunt. I was not able to see her cunt but was able to hear it. He licked it non-stop and my sister Parineeti was moaning out of pleasure. Her moans made me horny

My dick was growing stronger and stronger and after sometime, he switched off the light and then removed his clothes and also removed Parineeti s clothes. The room was dark but I could easily make out the shapes and movements. Parineeti was lying nude and that bastard over her.

He sucked her hard boobs which were well-shaped and pointed they kissed each other out of passion for a long time and I was uncontrollable. I had a strong hard on and I tried to jerk myself and after sometime of their romance and my sister Parineeti pleaded him please do it Arun bhaiyya please,

Lets do it I cant wait anymore at least today we will do it please fuck me then Arun told her that plan something that I should not be present because, fucking is no easy job and parineeti may even scream out loud as it was her first time.

Then he made her suck his penis. parineeti was sucking his dick enthusiastically. Then he ejaculated into her mouth and after that they dressed themselves and Parineeti slept on the bed and Arun went into his room.

I was very much disappointed after all this shit happened as I never expected my sister to be laid, in front of me and that too with a guy who we call him bhaiyya. This made me think and think. If an elder brother or so called elder brother like Arun can fuck my sister why cant i?

This question was running in my mind always and I tried to seduce my sister many times but it didnt work. We moved to trichy immediately after a month of this incident and I also sometimes asked my sister that what she used to do for real fun.

Parineeti used to always skip away the topic saying some cock n bull stories. I never told her that I watched them that night. Years passed and recently after four years, we visited trichy as my sister Parineeti had an entrance exam centre in trichy.

My parents were busy so only I and Parineeti have been to trichy when we went to our house and that bastard Arun was still living there, and he was married and our room was empty so we decided to stay in our old room as we got a weeks span to spend in trichy.

I and Parineeti were having our lunch in our room which we bought it outside and suddenly Arun entered the room. He smiled and wished us and introduced his wife to us. He was on cloud nine seeing Parineeti , as Parineeti is now hottest girl of trichy.

Parineeti was wearing a mini skirt and a sleeveless top. Her regular exercise made her boobs lifted round hard and stiff. Her waist was lean and her ass was round and sexier than before after sometime he left. Then I asked my sister the same question which I ask her always.

Now I thought she didnt have any feelings for him, and was happy. Actually the incest foundation was still inside me and was looking for a chance. My sister prepared for her exams and was busy the first two days. Once exams were done I dont know what happened but Parineeti started talking to the tutor again.

One day I heard that tutors wife left to her village so he was all alone, that day she spoke a lot with him in his room and I didnt speak to him as I hated him as I expected, Parineeti gave me a shock again saying that she is going to spend her night at his room. I didnt have any option but to say ok.

I know my house very well since childhood. I planned a way to peep into their room, through window, which they cant make out and by the time and I reached the window and started seeing, that bastard was already kissing my sister by lifting her in his hands.

He was well-built and strong then he throws my sister onto the bed and pulled her panty and skirt down her legs and Parineeti was removing his pant and they were in kind off hurry or passion I can say as they met after long time.

I got a chance to see my sister nude as Parineeti was naked now and also the tutor naked lying over her. He kissed her and licked her neck and sucked her boobs hard . Parineeti was moaning out of pleasure. Parineeti was like a hottest bitch fucking in front of me.

She was encouraging him in all ways. He then pulled her legs wide and inserted his huge penis into her wet cunt. He fucked her hard and Parineeti was screaming loudly and he stopped her by placing his palm over her mouth and Parineeti was enjoying it and also licking his fingers.

She was playing hot with him. He kept on and on hard and harder. They were kissing in between the sex and he was also sucking her boobs and licking her neck. He caught her hair behind her head as a grip and Parineeti was screaming saying fuck me harder still harder.

He didnt stop and after a long sex he gave up and placed his dick over Parineeti s lips and she took it deep into her mouth and he ejaculated into her mouth and Parineeti swallowed the wholesome semen. Some of it fell all over her face and boobs.

He spread the semen throughout her face by rubbing his huge penis over her face and boobs. Parineeti was enjoying it all. Parineeti was now shining with semen on her. He was not done yet and he turned her and placed her in a doggy style.

He started fucking her from back, he was pounding his rod into her hole vigorously, Parineeti was in a sexy position with her ass hitting hard against the cock and she was resting on her elbows. He pressed her boobs while fucking which were hanging and swaying due to his fucking force.

I was almost about to cry as my sister was being banged like a whore in front of me. It was already 1.00 in midnight so I gave up and went back to the room. I expected her to be back to the room as I thought it was almost over but Parineeti didnt come at all.

I was not able to sleep so I went back at around 2.00 midnights to the hiding place to see them, to my surprise they were still in action. I thought Parineeti was fulfilling all his sexual desires in one day. He was now banging her thru her anus!

Parineeti looked tired and was crying and screaming. I could easily make out her anal hole turned red in colour. It was tight and his penis was going deep and deep into her hole. Her body was dried with semen all over her skin. This made me understand what kind of filthy bitch was my sister. Out of anger I went to my room and waited for her.

Parineeti was back to my room at around 4.00 early mornings and Parineeti knocked the door. I was very much angry over her and I opened the door and she came in and she looked tired and was sleepy and was about to sleep. I asked her what she did all night.

Parineeti said nothing and this time I shouted loudly. Parineeti trembled in fear and said in a murmuring voice what happened Manoj, I didnt do anything wrong then I slapped her tightly and she fell on to the ground. I told her that i saw her sleeping with him.

Then Parineeti started crying and tried to bluff me saying that Arun forced her to sex then I told her not to bluff as I saw everything clearly and that she was actually giving sexual pleasures to him. Parineeti was silent and still lying over the floor. I was kneeling and speaking to her.

She was still crying then I told her that i would inform parents about her. Parineeti pleaded me not to do that. I didnt listen to her words and was about to open the door. Then suddenly hugged me and said that she was sorry. I was calm and suddenly she placed a kiss on lips.

Oh my god! I was flat and I continued to kiss her and after a long kiss, Parineeti said that she knew about my feelings like when I was touching her intentionally and trying to get her. I said then why are you waiting common offer yourself to me.

Parineeti then replied that she would do anything I want but not now as she was tired. I gave a damn and tore her top and pulled her skirt down. Parineeti was pleading me not to do anything now and also reminded me that she was my sister and also that she was tired, but none of these words had an effect on me.

I threw on the bed and she lying nude and I could still smell filth scent of that bastard on her and I opened her legs wide and licked her cunt. Her cunt was so went and sticky that I could easily make out that Parineeti a multiple orgasms just before some hours.

Parineeti was so tired that she was trying hard to open her eyes. I didnt give up. I licked her pussy and then sucked her breasts. Parineeti had nice round soft boobs with hard and long nipples. I sucked and also bite her nipples jus to make her awake.

Parineeti kept on reminding me that I was relishing my own sisters beauty but I gave a damn. My dick was now hard as you know how hard a morning is hard on. It was around 4.30 mornings and I pushed my dick into her cunt.

Parineeti was moaning and screaming then I was in action now. I fucked her hard wanted just as revenge. I was riding her hard and she was very much co-operative though she was tired. I was fulfilling all my sexual desires with her like trying many angles.

Sometime I fucked her in doggy style and sometime she was sitting on my rod and many. I also slapped her in between as she was almost fainting. Parineeti was very much active and alert when I was screwing her anal hole as I hurt her a lot.

Parineeti screamed and screamed but it just made me much hornier and I didnt give up yet but I think at around 10.00 in the morning my sister fainted. Like she was unconscious then I made her drink some juice and feed her some food.

Parineeti was almost been fucking around 12 hours non-stop. So I asked her to take rest that day and from that day and I fucked her almost daily and Parineeti sexually satisfied all my sexual desires.

Then my birthday was about to come and
We were discussing about my birthday party at night around 1 AM

This is how the conversation was :-

Parineeti: So, what do you want as birthday gift from me . I am ready to fulfill all your wishes.

Me;i I was afraid to tell her and told her that she need to promise that she will not become angry.

Parineeti: OK , I promise I will not say anything.

Me: (hesitatingly): I have a fantasy if you could help me fulfill it.

Parineeti: I’ll definitely help you fulfill it. Just tell me, what is it?

Me: I want to experience a gangbang with my friends and a girl. If you know someone, I’ve even saved money for that. I just don’t know anyone. If you know someone or any friend of yours who can do it for me?

Parineeti: Well, I can help you with that. But how much have you saved?

Me: I’ve 20k with me?

Parineeti: I don’t think anyone will agree for a gangbang at just 20k.

Me: Please, you told me you’ll help me. I’ll pay you the balance later, just add the balance amount from your savings. Please, please, please!

Parineeti: I have an idea, this will save you your money. But you can’t tell anyone about it.

Me: Anything you say, just help me. I’ve told all my friends that I’ll make it happen.

Parineeti: Instead of calling anyone from outside, I can be your party whore, what say?

Me: What are you saying?! They all know that you’re my sister and I don’t want everyone to fuck my sister. What they’ll think of you (Sab bolenge teri behan randi hai, teri behan ki hum sab ne chut maari hai, etc).

Parineeti I’ll wear a face mask, and I’m doing this just for you. If you don’t want my help, then it’s okay. Bye.

Me (after thinking for some time): Sister you’re the best. You’re ready to get gangbanged by my friends. It makes my dick hard as hell to imagine my sister getting fucked by all my friends. I’m okay with you becoming my party whore.

Parineeti :Good, so that’s all, right?

Me: One more thing. I have become hard after thinking you with my friends

Parineeti :So, now you want to fuck me, huh? Come on, take out your dick, let me see

Then I took my dick out

Parineeti: Oh my god! My little brother is not little now. You have a pretty big dick.

Then I put my dick in her hands and started stroking it. She spat on it for lubrication. After a few minutes, Parineeti took it in her mouth, removed hands, and asked her for mouth fucking. I instantly went deep inside her throat and fucked her mouth roughly. Parineeti enjoyed every bit of it! I soon came in her mouth and she drank every drop.

Then she told me that I should have controlled it, and at least taken out his dick and not cum in her throat.

After a few minutes, I was hard again and wanted to fuck her. So I directed hee to my dick and my sister started getting fucked by me. This time, I became more confident and fucked her for about almost 15 minutes. And then I took out my dick and came on her face and my boobs.

Parineeti went to the washroom to clean her body. When she came back, I was again standing there with my hard dick in my hands. This time, I didn’t even ask her. I just pulled her and bent her over the bed and spat on her ass and entered her ass in one go!

Parineeti let out a loud moan. Thankfully, our parents didn’t hear it! Otherwise, it would have been our worst nightmare.

I then fucked her ass for 8-10 minutes and came inside her ass. I was continuously abusing her during the fuck session and at last, I took naked photos of her and cropped her face, and sent them to my friends’ group. They were all abusing her and asking who she was, to which I replied –

Me: She is our party whore for tomorrow (Ye hamari party ki randi hai).

All my friends were throwing dirty comments at her picture. Then we both wore our clothes and I slept with one of my hands in her t-shirt and the other one in her pajamas. I was constantly squeezing her boobs, rubbing her pussy, and feeling her ass with my dick.

Now coming to the Birthday Day. In the morning itself, when I woke up, I kissed her and spanked her ass. Then, she got freshened up and had breakfast. Parineeti told our mom and dad that I’ll accompany Manoj(Me) for his birthday party. They were happy as they thought she will take care of me and I will be under her supervision. Then they both left for their job.

After around 30 minutes, Parineeti went toward her room to take a bath, and as soon as she entered her room, She saw me standing naked with my dick in hand .I said her, “Let’s bath together.”

Parineeti told me that this is the only day we’re doing all this, and from tomorrow, things will get back to normal. I didn’t say anything and just pulled her into the bathroom and started licking parineeti under the shower! I then started kissing her and then entered her pussy from behind and fucked her for around 10 minutes and came on her ass. The cum was dripping down her ass along with the water.

We took a shower and got ready to leave for my party. We got in the car and headed toward the villa I had booked. On the way, she wore the face mask so that no one finds out who she was.

When we reached the villa, all his friends (Aman, Mohit, Ravi, Hitesh and Ankesh) were already there. As soon as we got out of the car, the first thing she heard was, “Aah..mast Randi laaya h bhai, iski chut maarne me to mazza aajayega..”

Parineeti didn’t like it, but couldn’t say anything. So she closed her eyes and thought of going with the flow.

They all wished me “happy birthday and started to move into the villa. I then asked my sister to get naked on the gate itself!

The guard was also there. But she did as I told as it was my birthday. I still remember how everyone was looking at parineeti with their lusty eyes. Then we went into the villa and cut the cake.

After the cake cutting session, we all started drinking and soon everyone started to get undressed and asked parineeti to get on her knees and suck their dicks. Parineeti sucked all 6 of them (my and my 5 friends’) and after around 5 minutes, they started fucking parineeti mouth.

Then Ravi got behind parineeti and entered his dick in her ass. Hitesh entered her pussy while she was sucking and stroking my dick, Aman, Mohit and Ankesh. They started abusing parineeti and fucked her brutally. My friends took turns to fuck parineeti and came in her multiple times without using condoms, sometimes in parineeti's pussy and ass and sometimes in parineeti's mouth, making her swallow all of it.

The fucking sessions didn’t stop till the next morning. After the gangbang, they took turns one by one, fucking parineeti and going. Parineeti lost her senses and removed her mask. At that time, Ankesh was fucking her and he called everyone and said, “Abey, ye randi nahi h ye to is Yogi ki badi behen h..”

To which Aman said, “Haan, to ye kyu bol raha hai ki randi nahi h, kaam to iske bhi randi wale hi h. Aayi h behen ki laudi hum sabse chudhne.”

Everyone started abusing Parineeti and spanking her. Parineeti was embarrassed but I was enjoying all this and said, “Abey gaali dete rehna pr chodhna kyu band kardia.”

Everyone started laughing and fucked Parineeti again in a gangbang. Now they were all blackmailing her and asking her to do as they say. They took parineeti out of the villa and fucked parineeti in front of the guard. Seeing Parineeti getting gangbanged by all, he got a boner and was adjusting his dick.

After they all were done, they told parineeti to go and suck the guard’s dick. Parineeti refused to do so, to which they slapped her and asked the guard to come there and stuff his dick in parineeti mouth. He was on top of the world, his happiness can be seen on his face. He enjoying fucking her mouth while she was feeling disgusted as a man double her age and that too a guard was fucking her mouth.

Everyone was laughing and enjoying seeing the guard fuck her mouth and then they asked him to go for her pussy. They said, “Arey guard bhaiya, muh me hi doge kya, chut maaro saali randi ki”.

He took his dick out of her mouth and stuffed it in her pussy so fast as if he was just waiting for it. He began pounding Parineeti as hard as he could and he also started abusing her and spanking Parineeti, He was constantly thanking all the guys, “Arey sir, dhanyawad, aapki daya se pehli baar itni achi ladki k saath mazze kar paa rha hu, kitne paise leti h wese aisi randi? Bohot mehengi hoti hogi na.”

Everyone started laughing and said, “Arey, har randi paise k liye nahi chudhti, iss saali ki chut me khujli h, isliye aayi h chudhne.?”

Soon the guard came inside her and went back to the guard room after thanking all the guys.

parineeti was not left alone till the morning, everyone started taking turns to fuck Parineeti, one after the other.

In the morning, Parineeti was too exhausted and told me that we should stay back till afternoon and rest of the guys left.

Parineeti took a long nap. When got up, her pussy was aching. So parineeti took a cold shower and then we left for home.

The end...

Back