• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Pavitra Lokesh hot with a young guy

Reactions
DF Coins
Note: All the content is taken from the Internet.
Hi guys, Here I would like to narrate a story of a boy (Akhil) of age 25 working in Bangalore. He have a huge desire towards MILFs (40+ hot sexy women). So He wanted to try it out.

He installed Tinder and set the age preference up to 50 and started swiping. The first two days he was disappointed that as all matches were of my age and he wanted a MILF. So he lost interest, but suddenly, one day he got a match notification. When he saw it, it was a 45-year-old hot divorced MILF Pavitra (name changed).

N1QZJD.png

He sent- Hi and she replied-Hi.

Akhil: Akhil here. You look hot, Pavitra.

Pavtira: Oh, thanks. You naughty swiped 40+ lady.

Akhil: Yeah, I do like it. You people are amazing and enjoy life.

Pavtira: Don’t try to jump into bed, you naughty fellow.

Akhil: Haha, Neha.

Then they chatted a bit about ourselves and our relationships. She was recently divorced with two kids, independent mom. She wanted to try out some no-strings-attached relationship.

Then they chatted for over a month. Each day, they opened up and discussed everything about sex. Then, one day he got a call from pavitra, “Akhil, free this weekend. The kids are in grandparents house.” He was excited she was directly asking, “Yaa Pavitra, where to meet?

Pavitra said, “The situation is bad outside due to COVID. Let’s meet for dinner at my apartment.”

On Friday evening, she invited him over to dinner and he was excited. It was the first time he was dating a 40+ MILF.

At 7 pm, she sent him the location. He got ready and left his place. At around 7:30 pm, He reached her apartment on bike. He called her and she told him to wait on the next road and she will pick him up.

He was waiting and at around 7:40 pm, a red car came and stopped near him. And Pavitra got out. She said, “Suraj, park your bike here and sit in the car.” He was stunned after seeing her. She was in a red t-shirt and black shorts. She was a 5’8, hot MILF.

N1QVVo.jpg

They reached her apartment and he was still shocked by seeing her hotness.

N1QKas.jpg

And as they went in, Pavitra said, “Suraj, make yourself comfortable and watch TV. I will be ready in 10 minutes.” Then she asked him about dinner and place an order online.

At around 8 pm, the food was delivered. He was excited and thinking about her, just randomly changing channels on TV. And then came the bombshell! She came out in a hot transparent white saree with a sleeveless blouse.

N1Qpvh.jpg

Then they joined in for a small romantic dinner and randomly chatting about life. Then they started seeing a movie. In between, the MILF got emotional about her marriage and he consolidated her.

N1QYKd.jpg

Suddenly, Pavitra kissed him and they smooched for almost 10 minutes.

N1Qduq.gif

N1Q2Op.gif

After that, he carried her to the bedroom. She removed her saree and he started massaging her neck.

N1zQL5.gif

N1QGc0.gif

She felt nice and he then licked her back. She was enjoying it.

N1z9X9.jpg

he removed her blouse hook and she removed her bra.

N1z4ga.jpg

N1z55Q.jpg

He started sucking her milf boobs like hell, it was hot as those melons natural and sexy.

N19ZCr.jpg

N19ijb.jpg

N19Xzk.gif
N19PW5.gif
N19qPo.gif

Afterward, He sucked her navel. She removed his clothes and started kissing hard. He removed her petticoat and her panties and OMG, it was like diamond, so hot pussy.

N195rL.jpg
N19E8W.jpg

N19YtU.jpg

He gave her a deep lick for 10 minutes and she was hot and charged up.

N19hzK.png
N19yIs.jpg

Pavitra took off his pants and took out my hot 6.5-inch toy and gave a hot blowjob. It was the hottest he ever got and also the deepest.

N19oMR.jpg

Back