• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Personal Secretary to Personal Whore (Ft.Nisha)

Reactions
DF Coins
Disclaimer: This is entirely a work of fiction with no relation whatsoever to real life people. Fakes used here are artistic creations meant for the pleasure of readers. If you have objections or is under the age of 18/21 immediately close this.
Starring Nisha as a secretary to a sex addict Boss.

D-Software was world famous. So was its CEO Derrick Phillip. What the world did not know was that Derrick was a sex addict. His employees and ex-employees knew this too well.Most of Derrick's staff resign after being tired of getting fucked by him day and night. All except one - Nisha .
PicsArt_10-13-11.13.1787f9a208b86df918.jpg

Nisha was as much a sex addict as Derrick or even greater. It was after her arrival the other staff could get some rest.After the last personal secretary had left, Derrick and his Board sent out an advertisement for a new one.Usually the unknowing applicants(in their 20s and 30s) come and attend the meeting. They are asked to strip. If they refuse they can leave. Finally after a lot of fucking they get the job and more fucking ensues forcing them to leave the job after being fed up with all the fucking. Nisha's arrival was a shock and cause of laughter for every other attendee. She was the only attendee above 40 there. But unlike others she knew Mr.Derrick and his habits well. When it was announced that Nisha got selected, some attendees murmured to each other "She must've got large influence" ; "She must be highly effiecient and qualified" ; "She must've fucked her way into it". The last statement was exactly what happened. As soon as Nisha entered she stripped clean and began teasing Derrick.
PicsArt_10-13-11.19.364bc8b6de81fe2722.jpg

He pushed her to the table and fucked her right there for a good 30 minutes.
PicsArt_10-13-11.29.443baab7599492564e.jpg

All the others were asked to leave and once they left the whole board members joined Derrick and fucked her taking turns and double penetrating her for hours.
All that was 2 years ago. Now she was a powerful presence in the office. She fucked anyone she fancied and earned the nickname 'Female Derrick'. But what remained special was the fucking session between Derrick and her.They fucked atleast twice a day.....
As usual Nisha went to Derrick's cabin and leaned back on the table."Boss you wanted to SEE me?" saying this she unbuttoned her shirt. "

PicsArt_10-14-02.17.52.jpg

Yes, Ms.Nisha, that report about your nipple size wasnt accurate. Let me see that again"
She opened up her shirt, lowered the bra and he began massaging her boobs.

PicsArt_10-14-02.36.33.jpg

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Nisha moaned as those familiar hands massaged her tits vigourously. She could feel Derrick's bulge inside his pants. She turned and unzipped his pants and began stroking his cock.
PicsArt_10-14-03.39.41.jpg

It didnt take her long to kneel and start sucking it.
PicsArt_10-14-02.37.17.jpg

*Gluk gluk gluk* "Dont make me cum already!!" said Derrick. He motioned her to get up and as she did made her turn around and inserted his finger up her ass.
PicsArt_10-14-02.45.42.jpg

"Oooooohhhhh" Nisha moaned in pleasure. He twisted and turned his finger inside her as making sure all her juices were on the finger . He made her lick his finger and then he licked it. "Mmmmm Kinky boi!" Nisha remarked. Now Nisha sat on his lap minus her panties and he finger fucked her pussy.
This went on for sometime till Nisha reached her orgasm."AHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed: "Give me that cock already!"

Without further delay Derrick inserted his cock into her pussy.
PicsArt_10-14-03.26.13.jpg

"Faakh faakh faakh faaaakh fuck oh yeah , make me cum baby ohhhhh yeaahhhh mmmmmmmm" .The fucking went on for 45 mins. All the while you could hear loud thumping and screams and moans of pleasure. "Ahhhhhh fuck yes ahhhh " "Oooooooh cum inside me baby yeahhhhh" "Fuck my pussy like that yeahhh fuck me fuck me fuck me oh fuck yess you dick fuck meeeee"
PicsArt_10-13-11.24.21a0d3c0f0b8228721.jpg

" Who's your mommy cockboi who's your mommy" "Fuck me you assfucker fuck meeeee" Derrick was nearing climax so he pulled out his cock out of her pussy and threw her to the floor. Then shooted his load onto her tits.
PicsArt_10-14-03.46.02.jpg

"One day I'm going to make you cum inside me" Nisha said. Derrick laughed while panting so hard..
||The End||

Last edited by a moderator:
D-Software was world famous. So was its CEO Derrick Phillip. What the world did not know was that Derrick was a sex addict. His employees and ex-employees knew this too well.Most of Derrick's staff resign after being tired of getting fucked by him day and night. All except one - Nisha . Nisha was as much a sex addict as Derrick or even greater. It was after her arrival the other staff could get some rest.After the last personal secretary had left, Derrick and his Board sent out an advertisement for a new one.Usually the unknowing applicants(in their 20s and 30s) come and attend the meeting. They are asked to strip. If they refuse they can leave. Finally after a lot of fucking they get the job and more fucking ensues forcing them to leave the job after being fed up with all the fucking. Nisha's arrival was a shock and cause of laughter for every other attendee. She was the only attendee above 40 there. But unlike others she knew Mr.Derrick and his habits well. When it was announced that Nisha got selected, some attendees murmured to each other "She must've got large influence" ; "She must be highly effiecient and qualified" ; "She must've fucked her way into it". The last statement was exactly what happened. As soon as Nisha entered she stripped clean and began teasing Derrick. He pushed her to the table and fucked her right there for a good 30 minutes.
PicsArt_10-12-02.39.03.jpg

All the others were asked to leave and once they left the whole board members joined Derrick and fucked her taking turns and double penetrating her for hours.
All that was 2 years ago. Now she was a powerful presence in the office. She fucked anyone she fancied and earned the nickname 'Female Derrick'. But what remained special was the fucking session between Derrick and her.They fucked atleast twice a day.....
As usual Nisha went to Derrick's cabin and leaned back on the table."Boss you wanted to SEE me?" saying this she unbuttoned her shirt. "

PicsArt_10-12-12.30.01.jpg

Yes, Ms.Nisha, that report about your nipple size wasnt accurate. Let me see that again"
PicsArt_10-12-12.33.50af07cbd3a41f70bb.jpg

PicsArt_10-12-12.37.57.jpg

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Nisha moaned as those familiar hands massaged her tits vigourously. She could feel Derrick's bulge inside his pants. She turned and unzipped his pants and began stroking his cock.
PicsArt_10-12-02.04.17.jpg

It didnt take her long to kneel down and start sucking it.
PicsArt_10-12-03.12.23.jpg

*Gluk gluk gluk* "Dont make me cum already!!" said Derrick. He motioned her to get up and as she did made her turn around and inserted his finger up her ass.
PicsArt_10-12-02.42.20.jpg

"Oooooohhhhh" Nisha moaned in pleasure. He twisted and turned his finger inside her as making sure all her juices were on the finger . He made her lick his finger and then he licked it. "Mmmmm Kinky boi!" Nisha remarked. Now Nisha sat on his lap minus her panties and he finger fucked her pussy.
PicsArt_10-12-02.34.40.jpg

This went on for sometime till Nisha reached her orgasm."AHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed: "Give me that cock already!"
PicsArt_10-12-01.45.09.jpg

"Faakh faakh faakh faaaakh fuck oh yeah , make me cum baby ohhhhh yeaahhhh mmmmmmmm"
PicsArt_10-12-02.55.14.jpg

The fucking went on for 45 mins. All the while you could hear loud thumping and screams and moans of pleasure. "Ahhhhhh fuck yes ahhhh " "Oooooooh cum inside me baby yeahhhhh" "Fuck my pussy like that yeahhh fuck me fuck me fuck me oh fuck yess you dick fuck meeeee"
PicsArt_10-12-02.48.59.jpg

" Who's your mommy cockboi who's your mommy" "Fuck me you assfucker fuck meeeee" Derrick was nearing climax so he pulled out his cock out of her pussy and threw her to the floor. Then shooted his load onto her tits.
PicsArt_10-12-03.17.21.jpg

"One day I'm going to make you cum inside me" Nisha said. Derrick laughed while panting so hard..
||The End||
Good story

D-Software was world famous. So was its CEO Derrick Phillip. What the world did not know was that Derrick was a sex addict. His employees and ex-employees knew this too well.Most of Derrick's staff resign after being tired of getting fucked by him day and night. All except one - Nisha . Nisha was as much a sex addict as Derrick or even greater. It was after her arrival the other staff could get some rest.After the last personal secretary had left, Derrick and his Board sent out an advertisement for a new one.Usually the unknowing applicants(in their 20s and 30s) come and attend the meeting. They are asked to strip. If they refuse they can leave. Finally after a lot of fucking they get the job and more fucking ensues forcing them to leave the job after being fed up with all the fucking. Nisha's arrival was a shock and cause of laughter for every other attendee. She was the only attendee above 40 there. But unlike others she knew Mr.Derrick and his habits well. When it was announced that Nisha got selected, some attendees murmured to each other "She must've got large influence" ; "She must be highly effiecient and qualified" ; "She must've fucked her way into it". The last statement was exactly what happened. As soon as Nisha entered she stripped clean and began teasing Derrick. He pushed her to the table and fucked her right there for a good 30 minutes.

"Faakh faakh faakh faaaakh fuck oh yeah , make me cum baby ohhhhh yeaahhhh mmmmmmmm"

The fucking went on for 45 mins. All the while you could hear loud thumping and screams and moans of pleasure. "Ahhhhhh fuck yes ahhhh " "Oooooooh cum inside me baby yeahhhhh" "Fuck my pussy like that yeahhh fuck me fuck me fuck me oh fuck yess you dick fuck meeeee"

||The End||
Nice story creation bro.?

||The End||
Bro amazing beyond words ? ? ? ? (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

||The End||
Supurb fantastic story line bro.. Keep rocking..

||The End||
Consider kollywood actress too bro..

||The End||
super bro. who is next ?

||The End||
wonderful compilation of pics ... superb bro

||The End||
U nailed it bro amazing

waiting bro
Guys please be patient. I'm not rushing the next one. I rushed the fakes for Nisha story and still feeling bad about that. I value your appreciation guys but please, please be have patience.?

Back