• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Pranavi manukonda sex with bus conductor

Reactions
DF Coins
I am Pranavi and my age is 23 years

This incident happened when I was 19 years old. My family was staying at Vanasathalipuram, Hyderabad during that time. My father was a govt employee.

I was studying in 1st year MBA in Hyderabad.
Coming to the actual incident. I used to take a city bus to go to school and same while coming back. Almost every day the same driver and conductor used to come on the bus.

That conductor was very kind and nice.He got retired and one new conductor replaced him. He was also 45 plus years old.This guy was very dark and very rough.I was even afraid to look into his face.

One day I boarded the bus while going back to home and the bus was very crowded as usual. The conductor was issuing tickets and checking passes. He stood behind me and asked for the pass. Generally, they don’t ask school children to show pass. So I had kept it inside the bag.

While searching for the pass, I bent somewhat.My back touched the conductor’s front part. I said sorry to him and adjusted my position. That guy came very near to me and touched me in a way that his part touched between my ass cheeks.Looks like he hadn’t been wearing an underwear, I felt his hardness.

I tried to move from that position.But he pressed me very hard to the seat so that I couldn’t move. He was pressing his hard part deeper into my ass.I was feeling very bad.

It was the first time in my life someone was touching me like that.I was trying to move from there.But he was very strong and didn’t allow me to.This went only for 2 or 3 mins. And some more people boarded the bus and they asked for tickets.He had to leave.He issued tickets and came back near me.

Luckily someone got up and I got the seat.Thank god!

After some time, my stop reached and I got down.He was saying something.But I didn’t hear.I was literally running to home.

The next day morning I boarded the bus.The same conductor was there.He was looking at me.But I ignored him.Since it was first stop I got a seat.But unfortunately, I got an aisle seat.

After some time, when sufficient crowd had boarded the bus, he came near me and on the pretext of issuing tickets and checking passes.He leaned over my seat and touched my hand from the side with his tool.It was already very hard.I could feel the hotness of it.I just ignored him and looked through the window.

He was there for few minutes and left from there.And then again he came back and stood in the same position. I pretended that I didn’t see him and kept looking outside through the window. After some time, I felt something on my boobs.He was pressing my boobs with his ticket machine.I looked at him and turned my face.

Then I felt soft touch on my boobs.He was directly pressing my boobs with his hands.I felt unknown sensation.My body seemed to be enjoying it.My nipples started growing.But my mind said no to it.And I pushed his hand.After that, he left from there and didn’t try anything.

In the evening, I avoided that bus and took next bus after 30 minutes.Next day morning I didn’t see him on the bus.I felt very happy.

In the evening, again I avoided that bus and took the next bus.To my surprise, that conductor was there on the bus.Looks like he wantedly came in this bus to play with me.

Again he came near to me and this time he didn’t touch my back with his part.Instead, he placed his palm and started pressing softly.

After some time, he pressed it hard. I was feeling very excited and good which was bad. I didn’t move an inch from there and also I didn’t try to stop his actions.God knows why.

He left that place and again came back.This time he started exploring between my ass cheeks.He was trying to insert his finger into mine.

After some time, he increased the speed of the insertion.Unknowingly, I bent somewhat to give him more access to my parts.His finger was going in more deeper.This continued for some time.

Meanwhile, I had a strange sensation in my body and mind couple of times first times.Looks like my mind had also surrendered.My stop came.I went home and after dinner.I went to the bed.The whole night I was getting dreams .
Next day was the last working day of my school before the summer holidays.I prayed that I could avoid him so that I can escape from this.

I went to the bus stop again in the morning.I boarded the bus and looked for him.He was not there.I felt relief.Also, there was some sad feeling as well.

After reaching school, there was so many last days activities like playing dramas, skits, and dancing. My last show was a modern dance.I wear mini skirt and t-shirt.

After the dance, I went to the restroom to change my clothes.I removed my dress and I removed my panty.I observed that it had become wet due to the sweat because of heavy dance steps.

I removed the panty and bra as well and thought of changing to dress.But I again wore skirt and t-shirt only.Don’t know why.

I came to the bus stop.The bus came.I looked for him in the bus.I saw another conductor.I was about board into the bus.But I changed my mind at the last minute and I didn’t board.The next bus came.He was there in it.I looked at him.I saw some spark in his eyes.I got into the bus and reached my usual place.

Immediately he came near to me and said, thanks.I didn’t say anything.

After some minutes, he started exploring my ass and thighs and in between went to issue tickets and coming back to me and pressing me.This continued for a while.Suddenly rain started.So the driver not stopping the bus in many stops.So no new passengers were boarding.So the conductor stayed there near to me.

He put his hand on my naked thigh.

Then he inserted his hand inside the skirt from below and pressed my ass with his hand.I closed my eyes and was enjoying every movement.

The girl next to me observed it and tried to tell me about it.I pretended like nothing happened.He was pressing my ass hard and inserting the finger and trying all kind of stuff possible.

During that time, the driver called him.He went to the to driver’s seat.Then only I came back to my senses.

Then I turned my position and started looking at the other passengers to check whether anyone was looking at me.Except for that girl, no one was looking at me.

Again the conductor came.This time my front position was in front of him.He was very happy and started exploring my thighs from the front.

Again he was lifting his hand towards my pussy.I was not in a position to show any kind of resistance. The girl next to me opened her mouth very widely and was looking at me.I just ignored her.She said something.I just said, please.

She then came near to both of us.She covered me and the conductor fully so that no one else can see us.Now the conductor lifted his hand further and placed his palm on my naked pussy. It tickled me like anything.He was the first man to touch my pussy.

I was feeling that I was in heaven.My body was shivering like anything.He was pressing there only for few minutes.Meanwhile the last stop came.My bus stop had come.It was still raining.Along with others, I also went to the bus shelter to escape from the rain.
The conductor along with driver went to the room next to the shelter, where TCs check the conductor’s charts and conductors and drivers take rest till the next trip.
After few minutes, the driver took an auto and left to his home.Then conductor opened the window of the room and signaled me to come to the room.

My desire was pushing me to go to the room.But my mind opposing.My desire conquered my mind. My legs moved towards the room.

After getting into the room, he immediately closed the room.

He hugged me tightly and pressed my ass.It was paining also but some pleasure was also there.

He pushed me near to the table and started kissing me on my lips.The cigarette and gutka smell was coming from his mouth but still, I was enjoying.I closed my eyes.He bit my lips.It pained a lot.Tears flew out of my eyes.

He lifted my t-shirt and threw me onto the table.

He came on to me and took my one boob into his mouth and start sucking it and pressing the other boob hard.It was painful and pleasureful.

Suddenly he bit my nipples.It pained me a lot.I screamed with big sound.He said, “Don’t shout bitch, others might think that I am raping you(gatti ga aruvake lanja everanna vinte nenu force chestunna anukutaru)”.He made his nail marks all over my boobs.

He held my hair and pulled me down.He pulled his pant down.I saw a dick the first time in my life. It was looking very dirty.He had full of hair there.He asked me to suck his dick.I said no.

He pulled me down by holding my hair.And inserted his dick in my mouth.He was pushing it till my throat.His hair went inside my throat and I got a cough.He pulled my skirt down and pushed me onto the table.

By looking at pussy, he asked, “You have removed the hair on your pussy”. I said, “No I only got that much pubic hair”.

He inserted his tongue in my pussy and started licking my pussy.It was tickling me and gave a shiver in my entire body.He was licking and biting.Everything gave me sensational feeling.

Finally, he inserted his dick and fucked me like hungry a beast in all possible positions for 15 minutes.

Some blood also came from pussy.Finally, he was done.I took my school my dress and wore it.

It was paining like anything between my legs.I was unable to walk when I came out of the room and.I slowly reached home.My parents asked me what happened I said I slipped on the road and got hurt.Then I ran into the bathroom and took shower for 15 minutes with hot water and felt some relief.

Back