• Dear members. If you can not access desifakes.com due to some error, please use a VPN. If you still have any issues with registering or accessing the site, please contact admin@desifakes.com

Quick Reply Text Box Greyed out on all threads.

MrGhostRider

MGR
Desifakes Exclusive Faker
Contributing Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

as the title says. quick reply box on all threads are greyed out for me.. so can't post anything

MrGhostRider

MGR
Contributing Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

Personal Message Quick Reply Text box working

MrGhostRider

MGR
Contributing Faker
Reactions
Level
Awards

Which browser you are trying and can you check on another browser and report MrGhostRider MrGhostRider
Actually the issue is fixed for me right now... but it can't be trusted because it was fixed for me twice today and it always happens again.

For reference, i tried in 2 diff browsers, 2 diff laptops, cleared cache, logged out and logged it (When the issue was happening).

I will update this thread if it happens again.

desifakes

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions

Actually the issue is fixed for me right now... but it can't be trusted because it was fixed for me twice today and it always happens again.

For reference, i tried in 2 diff browsers, 2 diff laptops, cleared cache, logged out and logged it (When the issue was happening).

I will update this thread if it happens again.
I have done some setting changes. Please let me know if you face the issue again