• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Rahul preeth Singh fucked at public place

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi, my name is Rakul. I’m a 31-year-old girl who’s figure is 33-25-34. I have firm breasts and tight ass. Also, I shave my whole body regularly so that I possess a hairless soft body with dusky complexion,6 months back when I was traveling on a busy road in Pune. It was 1 pm and I was going in my car for shopping. I have to cross a big junction in my way.

As I was closing to the junction the green signal started and I drove a bit fast to avoid the red signal. Just then 2 beggar kids ran in front of my car. I immediately applied breaks but due to my speed the car screeched and the car slightly hit the kids who were approx 10-12 years of age.

Kids fell down and had minor bruises. I stopped the car and got out to check if they were okay. As I went to check the kids I saw 3 old men angrily coming towards me. All these men were beggars and approx were in their mid-40s & 50s. These men were smelling bad and were dirty and had torn clothes on them.

These 3 guys started arguing with me and started threatening me that they will call the cops. I got scared and offered them money. Since they were beggars they asked me for 2 lacs for 2 kids. I did not have such money so I offered them 20000. These 3 men now got furious and started coming closer and getting physical with me.

I was wearing short skirts and a too. I was exposing a lot of leg and cleavage. These guys came closer and started abusing me and they asked me to arrange to 2 lakhs and till then they will keep me as ransom. I had no choice so I made calls to a couple of my friends and they promised to arrange cash but in 2 hours.

The time was almost 2 pm and it was really hot outside. The 3 beggars took me to the spot where they were staying.The spot was under a flyover bridge. This spot was covered by a flyover from one side and had fences on both sides. The fourth side was open and it was overlooking a junction.

The spot had blankets to sleep and basic cooking utensils and a few spare clothes for the people staying there. The place smelt of dirt and pollution.

I was made to sit on one of the blankets and the guys surrounded me and kept on abusing me. They said ‘you are a rand who can’t drive and by the clothes you wear, you just let guys fuck you easily’.

For some time, I was very scared of these people and kept quiet. But gradually I got to know that they are just interested in money.

So after sitting for about 30 mins or so I started ignoring them and just waited for me friends to come with money.As I was sitting down just in the blanket my skirt went up and it exposed my legs and showed my underwear also.

I was wearing a halter neck bra and thongs underneath. One of the guys kept on checking me out and after some time came to me with an offer. He said you can give 1 lakh rupees and help him have orgasms. I thought about the offer since 1 lakh cash will be easier to arrange but these guys are so dirty and there is no privacy so it was a risk.

I thought that I’ll give him a handjob and make him cum. Since I could do the same for other 2 guys, I tried to change the offer a bit. I offered to help all the 3 guys cum and not pay any money.

Listening to this offer the guy talking to me disagreed and asked me to shut up and focus only on him. He then stood close to me and stared pressing my boobs over my top.as he was pressing my boobs I stared getting aroused a bit and he got an erection.

He unzipped his pants and just got the cock out and started rubbing it on my face. The cock was hairy and smelt of piss. I was shocked to see this as cars were passing from all directions. He said no one focuses on beggars so just ignore them and even if they see them just enjoy the view. By saying this he started fondling my tits by putting his hand on the top. I was getting aroused a bit and I grabbed his cock with once hand and started massaging his balls with my other hand.

This guy had a hard erection and his cock was approx 6inch and thick. After rubbing his cock on my face he pushed his cock in my mouth. His cock was sneezing awful and it wasn’t even washed for a long time. I first felt like throwing up but slowly adjusted myself to his cock in my mouth. I started to lick his cock, pulled back the foreskin and kissed the tip of the cock and then took the whole cock in my mouth and started sucking it.

He was getting excited and started squeezing my boobs. I put my left hand on his ass and got his cock deeper in my mouth and gave him a deep throat. I also licked his balls while blowing him. The foul smell of his cock and I being treated like a slut in crowded place was turning on for me. I ignored where I was and removed the beggars pant.

I made him lied down on the blanket and made him face fuck me. He sat on my face and made me lick his asshole and balls along with sucking his cock. His asshole was smelly and dirty. I felt so cheap and this cheapness was turning me on. I tongue fucked his asshole and stroke his cock. This went on for 20 mins where I licked his cock and asshole and gave him a blowjob.

He then couldn’t control his orgasms and put his cock deep in my throats and ejaculated. I had his cum in my mouth so I swallowed it. As part of the deal, I was to pay 1 lakh only so I asked my friends to arrange for cash and get me out of here. This face fucking had made me turn on and I wanted hardcore fucking.

This guy then lit a beedi and started smoking with his cock still hanging out. I took his Beedi and started smoking.The 2 guys who were busy begging on the road saw me smoke and they came to me and again started talking cheap.They said ‘this Randi has no shame’. My top was still loose and bra out of place due to the previous session. I took a chance and told them about the deal their 3rd friend had with me.

They got upset on their 3rd friend for making such a deal. They were not ready for any more deals but they wanted to fuck me. I first rejected their plan but they didn’t give me a choice and forcibly laid me on the blankets. The 1st and 2nd guy slept next to me on both sides and started fondling with my beasts with my top still over me.

They got a little more aggressive and tore my top and removed my boobs from my bra. They now squeezing both boobs and sucking on my tits. 3rd guy was just watching the whole show and smoking cigarettes. The 2 guys now were kissing my neck, sucking my boobs and licking my armpits. I started to enjoy all this and I was just holding their heads and pressing them against my body.

download high res from instagram
Before the 2 guys proceeded they started chewing some Gutkha which had a horrible smell. As they were chewing the gutkha it had produced a lot of salivae which these guys used on me and spread it all over my boobs. These 2 guys kept on removing my clothes and slowly got me naked lying on a busy junction in between 3 beggars. These guys now licked my body all over like hungry animals and used their spit to massage me.

1st guy was now licking my boobs and armpits and 2nd guy was kissing me with his tongue in my mouth. I got some gutkha flavored saliva in my mouth. Looking at this the 3rd guy also joined and started kissing my inner thighs. I now was lying on the blanket which was on the road and I had 3 guys licking me at different places. The licking continued for 15 mins and all three guys now were extremely horny and my body was covered with a lot of saliva mixed with gutkha.

Now the 1st guy took his smelly cock out and put it in my mouth. His cock was 6 inch and he had pubic hair. He was now fucking my mouth and I pressed his ass so that his cock goes deeper in my mouth. The 2nd guy continued licking and sucking my boobs and occasionally rubbing his cock all over my body. The third guy was now tongue fucking my pussy and also licked my aaahole.

I was sucking 1st guy’s cock and I licked his sweaty balls too. 2nd guy had his spit on my boobs and armpits and he kept on sucking my tits. 3rd guy had his face buried in my pussy and along with licking my pussy he slowly started fingering my asshole. The guys went like this for 20 mins and then changed position. The 1st guy now wanted to fuck me so he went toward my legs lifted them up to his shoulder and put his cock in my pussy.

The 2nd guy now started to fuck my mouth and he forced his cock deep in my throat and also made me lick his asshole. 3rd guy lit another beedi and made me smoke it.

I was taking puffs of the beedi and blowing the 2nd guy. The 1st guy now slowly increased fucking speed and his cock went in deep. I started to moan and I now wanted to get more dirty. So I made 2nd guy lie on the floor and I sat on his cock with his cock in my pussy and 1st guy started fucking my ass. His cock was too big for my tight hole so it hurt a bit earlier but with gradually it just got better.

With 2 cocks fucking both my holes I was going wild and completely forgot where I was and started to moan and shouted fuck me hard. The 3rd guy now kneeled in front of me and asked me to tongue fuck his asshole. Like a greedy bitch, I buried my face in the ass and started spitting in it and pushing my tongue in his asshole. His dirty ass smelt a lot and I was so horny that it just made me push my tongue deeper inside his ass.

Now the other 2 guys fucking my holes changed their positions and they now are fucking harder and faster. My pussy juices were flowing. The third guy who’s ass I was licking now wanted to take a piss so he got up and started going towards a corner to pee. I stopped him and asked him to pee in my mouth and on my boobs. He immediately sat near my face and placed his cock on my tits and let out his warm pee.

The pee stream was quite a lot so some of it went all over my face and I rubbed on my boobs. The second guy who was fucking my ass now wanted to cum so he shot a lot of his cum in my ass. He kept his cock in my ass till it went limp. 1st guy who was fucking my pussy pulled his cock out and sprayed his cum on my stomach and boobs. The 3rd guy finished peeing and I started blowing him. It sucked his cock and licked his balls for 10-15 mins and he then couldn’t control his orgasms and shot a load of his cum in my mouth.

I now had cum inside my ass, on my stomach, and in my mouth. So I rubbed cum on my boobs and swallowed some of it which were in my mouth and I let the cum in my ass flow out and took some of it and tasted.

Now 3 men and I were lying on the ground on a blanket. They were still running my naked body. I told them that they can absolutely use me however they want. So the 1st and 2nd guy wanted to drink his piss and made me drink it.They didn’t bother to stand up .. they just made me lie in between them and pointed their cocks on my body and let out their warm piss. Their warm piss was on my pussy and navel and then I went down and pointed their cocks near my face. Their piss from 2 sides went in the mouth and drank all.

Now I wanted to do something kinky and risky so I asked them to stand facing towards the road behind the fence.Covered their fronts with the blanket and asked them to beg. I went from behind and started licking their assholes and stroking their cock. I used a lot of my spit and tongue and nicely licked their assholes and gave them handjobs.Now they were about to cum so I collected all their cum and then rubbed all of it on my ass and pussy.
credit :- To the respective owners

Hi, my name is Rakul. I’m a 31-year-old girl who’s figure is 33-25-34. I have firm breasts and tight ass. Also, I shave my whole body regularly so that I possess a hairless soft body with dusky complexion,6 months back when I was traveling on a busy road in Pune. It was 1 pm and I was going in my car for shopping. I have to cross a big junction in my way.

As I was closing to the junction the green signal started and I drove a bit fast to avoid the red signal. Just then 2 beggar kids ran in front of my car. I immediately applied breaks but due to my speed the car screeched and the car slightly hit the kids who were approx 10-12 years of age.

Kids fell down and had minor bruises. I stopped the car and got out to check if they were okay. As I went to check the kids I saw 3 old men angrily coming towards me. All these men were beggars and approx were in their mid-40s & 50s. These men were smelling bad and were dirty and had torn clothes on them.

These 3 guys started arguing with me and started threatening me that they will call the cops. I got scared and offered them money. Since they were beggars they asked me for 2 lacs for 2 kids. I did not have such money so I offered them 20000. These 3 men now got furious and started coming closer and getting physical with me.

I was wearing short skirts and a too. I was exposing a lot of leg and cleavage. These guys came closer and started abusing me and they asked me to arrange to 2 lakhs and till then they will keep me as ransom. I had no choice so I made calls to a couple of my friends and they promised to arrange cash but in 2 hours.

The time was almost 2 pm and it was really hot outside. The 3 beggars took me to the spot where they were staying.The spot was under a flyover bridge. This spot was covered by a flyover from one side and had fences on both sides. The fourth side was open and it was overlooking a junction.

The spot had blankets to sleep and basic cooking utensils and a few spare clothes for the people staying there. The place smelt of dirt and pollution.

I was made to sit on one of the blankets and the guys surrounded me and kept on abusing me. They said ‘you are a rand who can’t drive and by the clothes you wear, you just let guys fuck you easily’.

For some time, I was very scared of these people and kept quiet. But gradually I got to know that they are just interested in money.

So after sitting for about 30 mins or so I started ignoring them and just waited for me friends to come with money.As I was sitting down just in the blanket my skirt went up and it exposed my legs and showed my underwear also.

I was wearing a halter neck bra and thongs underneath. One of the guys kept on checking me out and after some time came to me with an offer. He said you can give 1 lakh rupees and help him have orgasms. I thought about the offer since 1 lakh cash will be easier to arrange but these guys are so dirty and there is no privacy so it was a risk.

I thought that I’ll give him a handjob and make him cum. Since I could do the same for other 2 guys, I tried to change the offer a bit. I offered to help all the 3 guys cum and not pay any money.

Listening to this offer the guy talking to me disagreed and asked me to shut up and focus only on him. He then stood close to me and stared pressing my boobs over my top.as he was pressing my boobs I stared getting aroused a bit and he got an erection.

He unzipped his pants and just got the cock out and started rubbing it on my face. The cock was hairy and smelt of piss. I was shocked to see this as cars were passing from all directions. He said no one focuses on beggars so just ignore them and even if they see them just enjoy the view. By saying this he started fondling my tits by putting his hand on the top. I was getting aroused a bit and I grabbed his cock with once hand and started massaging his balls with my other hand.

This guy had a hard erection and his cock was approx 6inch and thick. After rubbing his cock on my face he pushed his cock in my mouth. His cock was sneezing awful and it wasn’t even washed for a long time. I first felt like throwing up but slowly adjusted myself to his cock in my mouth. I started to lick his cock, pulled back the foreskin and kissed the tip of the cock and then took the whole cock in my mouth and started sucking it.

He was getting excited and started squeezing my boobs. I put my left hand on his ass and got his cock deeper in my mouth and gave him a deep throat. I also licked his balls while blowing him. The foul smell of his cock and I being treated like a slut in crowded place was turning on for me. I ignored where I was and removed the beggars pant.

I made him lied down on the blanket and made him face fuck me. He sat on my face and made me lick his asshole and balls along with sucking his cock. His asshole was smelly and dirty. I felt so cheap and this cheapness was turning me on. I tongue fucked his asshole and stroke his cock. This went on for 20 mins where I licked his cock and asshole and gave him a blowjob.

He then couldn’t control his orgasms and put his cock deep in my throats and ejaculated. I had his cum in my mouth so I swallowed it. As part of the deal, I was to pay 1 lakh only so I asked my friends to arrange for cash and get me out of here. This face fucking had made me turn on and I wanted hardcore fucking.

This guy then lit a beedi and started smoking with his cock still hanging out. I took his Beedi and started smoking.The 2 guys who were busy begging on the road saw me smoke and they came to me and again started talking cheap.They said ‘this Randi has no shame’. My top was still loose and bra out of place due to the previous session. I took a chance and told them about the deal their 3rd friend had with me.

They got upset on their 3rd friend for making such a deal. They were not ready for any more deals but they wanted to fuck me. I first rejected their plan but they didn’t give me a choice and forcibly laid me on the blankets. The 1st and 2nd guy slept next to me on both sides and started fondling with my beasts with my top still over me.

They got a little more aggressive and tore my top and removed my boobs from my bra. They now squeezing both boobs and sucking on my tits. 3rd guy was just watching the whole show and smoking cigarettes. The 2 guys now were kissing my neck, sucking my boobs and licking my armpits. I started to enjoy all this and I was just holding their heads and pressing them against my body.

Before the 2 guys proceeded they started chewing some Gutkha which had a horrible smell. As they were chewing the gutkha it had produced a lot of salivae which these guys used on me and spread it all over my boobs. These 2 guys kept on removing my clothes and slowly got me naked lying on a busy junction in between 3 beggars. These guys now licked my body all over like hungry animals and used their spit to massage me.

1st guy was now licking my boobs and armpits and 2nd guy was kissing me with his tongue in my mouth. I got some gutkha flavored saliva in my mouth. Looking at this the 3rd guy also joined and started kissing my inner thighs. I now was lying on the blanket which was on the road and I had 3 guys licking me at different places. The licking continued for 15 mins and all three guys now were extremely horny and my body was covered with a lot of saliva mixed with gutkha.

Now the 1st guy took his smelly cock out and put it in my mouth. His cock was 6 inch and he had pubic hair. He was now fucking my mouth and I pressed his ass so that his cock goes deeper in my mouth. The 2nd guy continued licking and sucking my boobs and occasionally rubbing his cock all over my body. The third guy was now tongue fucking my pussy and also licked my aaahole.

I was sucking 1st guy’s cock and I licked his sweaty balls too. 2nd guy had his spit on my boobs and armpits and he kept on sucking my tits. 3rd guy had his face buried in my pussy and along with licking my pussy he slowly started fingering my asshole. The guys went like this for 20 mins and then changed position. The 1st guy now wanted to fuck me so he went toward my legs lifted them up to his shoulder and put his cock in my pussy.

The 2nd guy now started to fuck my mouth and he forced his cock deep in my throat and also made me lick his asshole. 3rd guy lit another beedi and made me smoke it.

I was taking puffs of the beedi and blowing the 2nd guy. The 1st guy now slowly increased fucking speed and his cock went in deep. I started to moan and I now wanted to get more dirty. So I made 2nd guy lie on the floor and I sat on his cock with his cock in my pussy and 1st guy started fucking my ass. His cock was too big for my tight hole so it hurt a bit earlier but with gradually it just got better.

With 2 cocks fucking both my holes I was going wild and completely forgot where I was and started to moan and shouted fuck me hard. The 3rd guy now kneeled in front of me and asked me to tongue fuck his asshole. Like a greedy bitch, I buried my face in the ass and started spitting in it and pushing my tongue in his asshole. His dirty ass smelt a lot and I was so horny that it just made me push my tongue deeper inside his ass.

Now the other 2 guys fucking my holes changed their positions and they now are fucking harder and faster. My pussy juices were flowing. The third guy who’s ass I was licking now wanted to take a piss so he got up and started going towards a corner to pee. I stopped him and asked him to pee in my mouth and on my boobs. He immediately sat near my face and placed his cock on my tits and let out his warm pee.

The pee stream was quite a lot so some of it went all over my face and I rubbed on my boobs. The second guy who was fucking my ass now wanted to cum so he shot a lot of his cum in my ass. He kept his cock in my ass till it went limp. 1st guy who was fucking my pussy pulled his cock out and sprayed his cum on my stomach and boobs. The 3rd guy finished peeing and I started blowing him. It sucked his cock and licked his balls for 10-15 mins and he then couldn’t control his orgasms and shot a load of his cum in my mouth.

I now had cum inside my ass, on my stomach, and in my mouth. So I rubbed cum on my boobs and swallowed some of it which were in my mouth and I let the cum in my ass flow out and took some of it and tasted.

Now 3 men and I were lying on the ground on a blanket. They were still running my naked body. I told them that they can absolutely use me however they want. So the 1st and 2nd guy wanted to drink his piss and made me drink it.They didn’t bother to stand up .. they just made me lie in between them and pointed their cocks on my body and let out their warm piss. Their warm piss was on my pussy and navel and then I went down and pointed their cocks near my face. Their piss from 2 sides went in the mouth and drank all.

Now I wanted to do something kinky and risky so I asked them to stand facing towards the road behind the fence.Covered their fronts with the blanket and asked them to beg. I went from behind and started licking their assholes and stroking their cock. I used a lot of my spit and tongue and nicely licked their assholes and gave them handjobs.Now they were about to cum so I collected all their cum and then rubbed all of it on my ass and pussy.
Please continue your story bro

Continue the story brother

Back