• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story RANDOM ACTRESS STORY

Sneha, the well known actress surprisingly came for that interview. It was the dream forSneha to act in the add of the well famous shopping mall at Chennai. Manymodels across Mumbai also have come for that interview.

So Sneha was little less confidenceabout her performance. But she should get this add. Because this is muchprecious than other adds. If she selected, she can easily enter into “wellknown actress in the world’s” list.

Theinterviewer was Raaj. He is a saree lover. He loves the sexy ladies who showtheir deep navel through saree. Whenever he watches the ladies displaying theirnavel in saree, he will tempt to kiss and squeeze their navel.

He wasshocked by seeing Sneha when she entered. He never expected the beautiful queensneha will come for interview. Actually he is a fan of Sneha. He has watchedall movies of sneha and he never missed the scenes of whenever sneha displayher cute, deep round navel to the audiences. By seeing such a sexy beautifullady in front of him, he became hot and his heart was beating like anything.

Sneha wore agreen color silk saree with small golden border and matching blouse. Her hairwas full of jasmine flowers. Her saree properly covered her huge melons and hermountain asses and her shape is killing him. She was smiling… She was lookinglike angel. If any one see her in this posture will be tempted to fuck her. Asusual she properly covered even her hip so that her navel do not exposeoutside. She said good morning and sat on the chair. His was breathless. Shewas sitting in a dominating way that she is a famous actress; she was sittingwith her legs placing each on others. Normally sneha will not listen to other’swords. In practical, she is such arrogant lady…despite in films; she doesn’twant to respect any one. Because she strongly believed she is an actress andall ordinary men are below to her. She not even gave a minimum respect to raajand was sitting in dominating way.

zIKF80.jpg

He slowlytold her it was a long interview process and the next candidate has been askedto arrive only at 2 pm. After hearing this sneha felt angry but she didn’texpress it and told him I am ready for the interview sir!

"Sneha,the name looks sexy. You too look sexy".

Sneha smileswith a reply to him "Thank you sir"

"Areyou aware that our company needs hot and confident girls for this add becauseit involves lot of interactions with male artists"

"yessir, i came to know through my friends"

"So you are prepared for everything?” asks naughtily

"Of course yes sir"

He getencouraged by this response. He looks at her body slowly.

"Oktell me about yourselves"

She explains her experience in film industry and adds in detail.

"Sincethis is not a technical or knowledge oriented job, we would like to know moreabout your soft skills and sex skills"

Sneha sawraaj a minute with small confusion and asked him.

"Excuseme.., what you meant by sex skills"

"How do you use your physical assets to get a work done"

Snehastopped her talking and looking at him with anger.

"Sir, iam not that type"

"well,i can see from your dress that what type you are"

Sneha getsoffended by the comment and becomes red. She stood up and said with loud andangry voice.

Mister, whatare you talking…. Who kept you to take interview? Rascal…. How I m looking foryou…. If I tell to my father, you will be in jail. Mind it… Bye...

With so muchof angry sneha warned him and went fast towards the door.

"LookSneha…I can see that you got angry. This is a stress interview. We will beasking all type of questions. If you get selected your pay is 200000 per add.If you are not ready for it, you may leave. We are not forcing anyone"

Afterhearing this sneha came to normal condition and laughed. She kept her hand inher head and told, "I am sorry sir. I didn’t understand ur questions.Sorry… I scolded you"

Its O.K…

Raaj is nowstaring at her boobs. Her saree is so sexily covered her boobs. Raaj is nowstands up and walks near her and looks at her fleshy milky mangoes and says youhave really big round boobs.

Snehasmiles. Her face becomes red.

"Itested you with awkward questions and I am very convinced about yourskills"

"Thankssir" She felt the interview tough.

Raajcontinued. You know Sneha… I am the CEO of this add group. My decision isfinal.

Sneha expandedher eyes and with amazing and immediately stood up. Sir…. You are the CEO…. Ithought of an interviewing officer…. Sorry sir… ayyo without knowing this Ihave scolded you. Please forgive me if I hurt you really…… She excused withnervous.

Its O.Ksneha…. Are you really feel bad about scolded me….

Yes sir…really.

He preparedher appointment letter and showed her. Sneha was in heaven. She thanked him.

Sneha… Youare not comfortable. Because, you scolded me. Do you want to avoid thisdiscomfort?

Yes sir…

It reallycost sneha… If I have to convince….

I will showmy thankful to you sir… tell me….what I have to do…. Can you come for party?

No sneha.. Itold you it costs.

Sneha waslittle nervous and asked him. Cost is not a problem sir. You have offered methis add. I can do anything for you…

Good sneha.I want your bra and panty which you are wearing now.

Sneha wasshocked after hearing this… and she was speechless.

Sir… What…. What you are asking…

Your bra andpanty….

Sneha isstunned and she got angry… Her face became red.

He showedher the appointment letter and told. I am asking just your precious bra andpanty. Hope you will not loose this add because of this. I am going to my roomand I will be back after 15 minutes. If I find your innerwear’s in my table,You can get this letter. If not, you can move. He left.

Sneha wastotally upset because of this. She didn’t expect he will ask her inner wears.She doesn’t want to loose this golden opportunity also. She finally decided togive her inner wears…. She thought it is just inner wears… who knows if I givemy inner wears to him.

She went tothe corner of the room and removed her bra…and finally her panty. She kept allthose in the table.

After sometime, he came inside and saw her inner wears in the table and looked her. Snehawas ground looking. Her face is still red.

Thankssneha…. He smiled. Can you give those to me…

Sneha stoodup and took her panty and gave to him. She felt shy and she felt utter shame ofdoing this.

He smelledher panty and told it is sexy smell. Sneha’s face became further red. She wasexpecting the appointment letter.

But Sneha…How I will know this panty is yours? Can you prove me.

Sneha was inheart breaking shock and screamed. Sir… It is mine…

Sorry sneha…in this fifteen minutes you would have get some other’s panty through yourfather. Please prove me this is your panty.

Sneha was inthe state of cry. Sir… believe me sir… Its mine.

Miss sneha…He shouted. I can’t believe this. Lift your saree and show me you have not wearedany panty inside.

Sir…. Snehawas in utter shame. She was silent…. Standing ideally….. Her head startsscrolling…. She looked at the letter in his hand.

Sneha… fast…If you feel shy.. turn that side… lift your saree and show me your bare ass. Itis enough.

Snehadoesn’t have any other way. She need to obey his order. Because, her preciousfeature is in his hand. And more over he is just asking her to lift her sareeand wants to see she is wearing inner wear or not….. So the thought nothingwrong in doing this for the job.

She turnedtowards the door showing her ass to him. She was crying herself. Tears arerolling down from her eyes. She closed her eyes. This is the first time itshappening in her life. She was cursing the day and bent down and caught theborder of the saree and lifted up to her knees.

He wasthrillingly watching the homely queen sneha. So far she is a perfect actress incine field … she never exposed anything and all the families love sneha becauseof her trademark smile and her homely appearance. But today… the sexy homelygoddess is going to display her mountain asses to him.

Lift thesaree sneha…. He ordered.

Sneha withutter shame… raised her saree inch by inch upwards…. And finally she lifted hersaree above her bare ass. He is breathless now.

Her ass ishuge and milky color and D shaped. Her asses are just hanging from her lean hipdue to its enormous weight. It is great to see sneha’s bare private ass that tovery closely.

Sneha’s eyesare still closed…. Her tears are rolling on her jacket…. She lifted her sareeuntil her jacket…. And kept the saree there for few minutes.

Voww…. It isa fantastic ass. Sneha was looking great in this posture. Her jasmine flowersare trying to touch her ass crack.

Fantastic sneha. You have nice round asses. He commented. She felt shame about an unknownpersons comment about her bare ass. But unfortunately she doesn’t know He isfilming her.

Show yourface sneha… its missing…he told… after hearing this.. with confusion snehaturned her face and saw him… SHOCKED.

Yes. He wasfilming her dirty acts in a video recorder.

Sir… What…What is this… What are you doing… Sneha…shocked and cried. She put her sareedown and ran fastly towards him and asked him… Sir… please give it to me.

He saw thecrying sneha. How you scolded me sneha… Rascal!. I have to be in jail…mmmm…! Hesmiled naughtily.

Sneha was invery worst situation as she has shown her ass in the video… She begged him. Andshe now understood…. He has all rights to do anything about her ass without herpermission. Her heart stopped breathing.

Sir… pleasefirgive me sir… Don’t take it serious sir… I am really sorry sir… Withoutknowing about you… I shouted at you sir… forgives me sir… please… don’t showthe video to anyone sir…. It is shame for me sir… Please thing about my lifesir…. Everyone will tease me sir…

The smilequeen…. Homely actress…. The sexy shaped lady…… was crying and begging him togive the video.

He gave herthe appointment letter. But he knows now sneha need something else.

Sneha… youshould thing before you scold anyone. You are thinging you don’t need to fearfor anyone as you have police and people your side. As you are a homely andfamous actress…. You should be calm.

Sorry sir…hereafter I will be calm sir. I will not shout to anyone sir..

No sneha….You need to know about me. If you want the video… obey me whatever I say.

I will obeyyou sir… I will obey. Sneha begged.

O.K…. Showme your low hip… and show me your navel.

Sneha showedher navel. He kissed in her navel and licked completely inside her deep roundnavel for 30 minutes.

Back