• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.
Hindi actress fakes and nude edits from Bollywood movies
Reactions
DF Coins
Hello and welcome! Let's see how many rani fans are able to find this thread I just started(without me doing any marketing for it) I'm the biggest rani fapper possible.

I joined recently and I can't do 1% of justice to describe my lust for rani. I'm related to her and still I lust for her like crazy, my relation makes it all the more naughty and lusty to me. I've been cumming buckets upon buckets to her since I even learnt fapping at 15-16(now I'm around 27). Due to being (distantly) related I saw her once at a family gathering when I was a child, my cock still gets rock hard thinking of that. I want to slap, choke, spit, lick and suck her beautiful face while I pound her pussy AS HARD AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE. I will gladly accept even her urinating on my face(if she squirts her cum on my face I'll be blessed and content forever). I want to make love to her smelly asshole too. That's how perverted I am for her. I want to drink all her bodily sweat and squirt juices while I fuck her. Imagine the most perverted you ever felt. I feel like that every single time I fap for rani ??????❀

Last edited:
ahhhhhhhhhh raniπŸ˜«πŸ† πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’˜ being fertilised and tended to, taken care of by producer & director friends.....ahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck rani you made me cum
Don't stop

Rani Mukherjee/Rani Mukerji new post...
rani ji...mummy ji...become the mother of our children....ahhhh....praise be to rani jiπŸ˜«πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Rani Mukherjee Rani MukerjiπŸ™πŸ†πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ€ͺπŸ€€πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

Back