• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Rashi khanna fucks in fields

Reactions
DF Coins
Hi my name is rashi and I am working as a pathologist in a lab in mumbai. I have very open mind about sex and I have indulged in flings from time to time. But I still remember the one time when I had sex when I was visiting my Uncle’s place in Shivapur near Pune. That time I was still studying and I was 20 year old. I am an early bloomer so even though I was 20 I had the body of grown woman. My breasts were 36 size and their nipples were so oversized to be almost embrassing to me.Whenever I usd to wear body hugging t shirts or tops they would almost poke holes in them.That day I wore a sare and sliver anklets

I am small in height and thus my ass and breasts look even more prominent. I was coming back from a friend;s house in village at about 5 in the evening.Due to rainy season it was dark and threatened to rain any minute. I was walking back quickly towards the house when I ralised that even if I run I would not be able to make it without getting drenched and so decided to take a short cut thru the fields. The ground was soft and little muddy but the distance was considerably shorter. Finally it started to rain heavily and since I was dressed in a shite top I decided to seek shelter in the barn nearby. When I reached inside I was a little wet and noticed that I was not alone.

My uncle’s man servant Jeet was standing there too. Raju was about 60 and was the heaviset worker my uncle had. I had seen him towing big grain sacks on his back by himself and never get tired of it. He was about 5’5″ in height but built like a wrestler. Now standing in a short dhoti and sleevelss undershirt his dark body was ripplig with muscles at that age . I felt a shiver up my spine when I saw him. I remembered the story about our maid servant Sayara getting banged by him in these very fields and felt color rising to my cheeks. How would it feel to have this brute on top of me. I had lost my virginity a month back to my then boyfriend in a cheap hotel in Mumbai but it was over so quickly that I was still a little vague on its memory.

“Kay baath ?” He asked me waht was I staring at.”Kahi Nahi, it cold ” I said I was cold and hugged myself.Now it was raining very heavily so there was at least another hour to kill before I could leave. Raju was staring at me unabashedly and I realised that my top had become wet enough to show the black brassiere I was wearing underneath and my nipples due to the cod and rain had become perky enough to show through.

”Thandi wajtey tar ekde ye” Raju said and I felt a hot flush rising thru my body. He was spreading his arms to ask me to come in.” Tula mi kashi watate?” I asked him.”Ekdam maal ahes. Roj pahato and vichar karto nagadi kashi disashil” he was not telling me that he would imagine me naked. I averted his gaze and said nothing. Raju walked to me and pushed the barn door closed with his foot. Then he took my small wrist and put my hand inside his dhoti. I felt a tingling sensation as my inexperienced fingers closed aroudn his manhood. He sighed adn jerked a little causing the lund to move in my fingers. It felt sticky yet hard. Next moment Raju had hugged me hard pressing his ironboard chest agaisnt my breasts and his huge hands cupped my ass cheeks. His foul smelling body caused my own delicate fair body to shiver in helpless arousal.

“Aaj tar tula ghetoch thamb” He made his intentions clear and picked me in his arms. I was keeping my eyes clsoed shivering all over. Raju placed me on an old pile of hay and pulled his undershirt off. His chest was glistening with sweat and it had enough muscles on it to make me press my thighs together. In a moment he was crushing me beneath him and kissing my mouth making my lips bleed. He pulled my saree and blouse adn pulled it down in one yank. The button went flying somewhere. I cried as his big hand squeezed my pussylips through my panties and then ripped my panties off too.I had shaved there so my pussy was glistening with youth and moisture.

upload pictures free
Raju pulled my top up and tore my Brassiere too. His mouth closed on my nipple and he bit savagely drawing blood. Then he made me spread my thighs and climbed atop me.”Adhi koni chadhalay ka?” he asked me if I was a virgin. I nodded yes. Raju massaged my pussylips with his fingers and then started to kenad my breasts brutally.”Raju halunkar” I pleaded him but he took no head. His hands continued to press my breasts as he was radying himself to enter me. I soon felt pressure on my tender chut but of course no way my small young chut could take the 10 inch monster trying to enter her. Raju was panting with passion and calling me names saying I was so bloody tight and then he gave a savaged thrust. Prudently he had turned my face adn pressed it in hay to kepe me from crying out. I saw stars in front of my eyes as that monster cock buried itself in my tight chut. I

felt tender skin bruising and tissues tearing as the rod gave relentless pressure and broke my hymen. The feel of blood flowing came. Raju sighed and started to pump me hardly paying no attention aht I was bleeding.
He started fucking me even harder, the barnfilled with my moans and the jingling of my anklets with each thrust he made inside me

He was biting my nipples till both of them were swollen and there were huge teeth marks on my aerolae. I tried to control his thrusts but it was of no use he as showing me hsi strnegth against which I was helpless.His mouth was making me gag with the smell of fried onions and cheap alcohol and he was movig like a piston in me. I was crying and asking him to do slowly I was jsut a girl.

After some time Raju made me sit on all fours and started to fuck me from behind like a bitch. I felt strange that I was the niece of the richest farmer in the village yet here it made no difference , I was completely at the mercy of this strong battering ram. My breasts were feeling sore and hurting from all the kneading and pulling of nipples and now he was combining it with slow deep strokes followed by succession of slaps on my butt cheeks.His balls hard like his cock were slapping agaisnt my thighs and ass cheeks.”Ghe ghe ajun” he was panting harshly and moving vigourously back and forth till I though I would lose consciousness.I was begging him to pull it out I was hurting when finally he came in my pussylips with a huge load of cum that spilled inside my puchchi and spilled outside too.

Back