• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Rashmika Mandanna - Destruction Of A Policewoman

Hey guys thanks for the support you gave for this story... Now planning to start season 2 for this story... Need some help from you guys...

1. Please read my story Brainwashing Traditional Woman To Slut - A Revenge Story before we get into the Second season. This is not to promote my story . There is a reason which you understand when you read season 2. Also the title for the season 2 will be Brainwashing Traditional Woman To Slut - A Revenge Story Season 2

Pls help ???
What help need Bro

Hello Raj,

I just read your story and I can't believe how great narrator you are. The way story started and the way you put the Rashmika as a police officer is really awesome. I really liked the ending of story. Story has some dark and light themes, but you pulled out decent ending to season 1.

Hello Raj,

I just read your story and I can't believe how great narrator you are. The way story started and the way you put the Rashmika as a police officer is really awesome. I really liked the ending of story. Story has some dark and light themes, but you pulled out decent ending to season 1.
Thanks bro...

Next day Rashmika’s brother decided he was going to give his sister the ultimate humiliation. He was going to impregnate her and force her to carry his baby. Sammy knew he needed to get her completely off the drugs and let her dry out. It would be much more satisfying with her fully knowing what was going on. He wanted her completely aware of his baby growing inside her.

Sammy spent the next three months getting his sister off drugs and birth control, allowing no one to have sex with her while she was getting clean. He wanted her fresh and didn’t want to take the chance of someone else knocking her up. For his plan to work Rashmika had to know what he was doing to her and that she couldn’t do anything about it.

Sammy allowed his beautiful blonde sister to wear Only sexy dress that let her look like a slut.

9INafE.jpg
9IN5kU.jpg

9INA1o.jpg

9INjG5.png

Rashmika had no idea how long she had been held as her brother’s prisoner. She did, however, remember all the rapes and blowjobs; although some were foggy because of the drugs they were giving her. The worst thing that she remembered was how she willingly gave herself to her brother and his two black friends; and then being her brother’s willing prostitute and letting him sell her body to all those awful black men.

When Rashmika ’s brother came to see her for the first time after she was off the drugs, she was sitting on the side of her bed in her little silk robe. Sammy came and sat beside his sister. She started crying and begging him to let her go. He told Rashmika to do what she was told without the use of drugs and he would consider it. Sammy then told his beautiful blonde sister to stand up and remove her robe.

“Please don’t humiliate me anymore,” Rashmika begged her brother.

“Be naked you shit whore,” Sammy snapped at his sister.

“Please no! I don’t wanna do it anymore,” his sister pleaded.

“Sister if you Don't then i may have to kill our parents... Is it ok with you?? Sammy asked very casually.. And yes have a smile when you do all this because in the camera it should be recorded as if you are enjoying your sex..

Reluctantly Rashmika stood up and slipped the dress, fully exposing her still fabulous body to her brother; completely cognizant of what she was doing for the first time. She hated herself for doing it, but knew he would just drug her again, and then do whatever he wanted anyway. Also if she dont do she know very well her parents would be killed as she knew her brother was an emotionless asshole

9INdrI.jpg

9INHy7.jpg

“Get on the bed and spread your legs like a good little whore,” Sammy told his sister.

His beautiful blonde sister got on the bed and laid back while spreading her legs, conscious of the fact she was about to let her own brother fuck her without being drugged. This time she’d be completely aware of what she was doing. Sammy took off his clothes and climbed on his sister’s hot sexy body. Even after all the strange men fucking her for all those months, Rashmika’s incredible body showed little to no signs of abuse.

9INrkL.jpg

Rashmika whimpered when she felt her brother slide his hard cock in her pussy. Sammy had fucked his sister many times before, but this time was different for him. She was off drugs and she could get pregnant. As Sammy was sliding his cock in-and-out of his sister’s hot pussy, he whispered in his sister’s ear, “I replaced your birth control pills with fake ones that do nothing; you’re going to have my baby.”

“O God no! Please no! I’m your sister,” Rashmika cried.

Sammy payed no attention to his sister’s pleas and continued to fuck her until he cummed deep in her unprotected pussy. Rashmika knew if her brother wanted her pregnant, he’d fuck her until she was. She also knew there was nothing she could do to prevent him from knocking her up. Sammy moved rashmika to his bedroom where she had to spend the nights letting her brother fuck her until she got pregnant.

9IN2CW.jpg
9INJjO.jpg
9IN6QG.jpg
9INBPK.jpg

Three weeks later rashmika missed her period and was pregnant. She knew it was her own brother’s baby growing inside of her. Rashmika felt sickened by the thought of having Sammy’s baby, but knew there was nothing she could do. He had total control over her life, especially now that his baby was growing in her womb.

Things were going as per the plan of sammy but then a sudden twist happen.. Commissioner of police Mr prabhu suddenly dashed with his troop to arrest sammy and his team...

9INGWs.jpg

There was a shoot out between sammy and police troop where sammy killed two police officers.Rashmika had produced the evidence of sammy's confession which was recorded in the CCTV.. Before sammy taken into custody rashmika said to sammy that if he had not cummed inside her and made her pregnant she would have not been a part in his arrest. But since you made me pregnant and you may be a thorn in my child's life i thought you should be penalized.. Rashmika knew sammy would be punished and would be imprisoned for atleast 15 to 20 years... Sammy just smiled and said baby the game is not over and left to prison..

Rashmika requested commissioner prabhu not to reveal to anyone that she was alive as she didn't want to face her parents or her police team anymore... She said she will leave chennai and from now she is gonna live for her child.. Though it was her brother's child, since she wae the mother she didn't want to destroy it

9IU9EU.jpg

Prabhu also said he will help her when she was in need of him as he considered her as his sister..

AFTER 20 YEARS

Rashmika had blessed with a baby girl for whom she kept name as sanusha and now she was 20 years

9IUVMo.jpg

Prabhu on the other hand was blessed with two daughter anandhi and anna

9IUStI.jpg

9IUbEL.jpg

All three of them were college mates.. Sanusha lost her mom rashmika at her age of 18.. So since two years prabhu had taken care of her as a guardian... On that other hand sammy dies in jail.. Though he died he told his son ( from his keep sadha) that he should destroy the family of prabhu and rashmika...

9IUrFR.jpg

So now though rashmika and prabhu's children were safe but only time and fate has an answer till when they are safe and what is written on their head...

END OF SEASON 1
Waiting for season 2

Back