• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Personal sex story Rinku – The STUNT (A Real life incidence)

sex stories releted to personal
Reactions
DF Coins
This is not just a story…..!!!!

This is a description of a real life event which I instigated after a suggestion received from another user on this very forum….(who unfortunately wishes to remain anonymous)….!! …. Heartfelt thanks to HIM!!!!!

Well this kinky pal of mine suggested I tease someone by flashing my hot body but to try and remain in control & not be the usual submissive slut that I am!!!!

I was not sure whether I could pull it off, but I did try….& although it spiraled out of control & ended in a way I could never have imagined, it did give me a thrill!!!

To get to the narrative…. I wore a simple sleeveless white blouse with a white sari with light yellow paisley design!

For once the sari I wore, was not as transparent & sheer as usual, but was translucent enough to give a hint of my ample cleavage, which was as usual exposed because of my low cut blouse!

I tied my silky brown hair in a pony tail & pulled it across my shoulder & let it cascade over my right boob!

As usual, my sari was worn very low & I ensured that my pallu was bunched over my tight blouse which allowed part of the front of my blouse & the whole bulge of my bosom to be seen from the left side!

I had formed the rough plan in my head & I rushed out of my house just as the 2 youths walked down the passage towards the lift!

These 2 are part of 4 guys who are staying as PG’s in one of my neighbor's apartment!
Maybe 22-23 years of age, they are not drop dead handsome or anything but are pleasant looking & do seem to be fit & in the prime of their health!

“Pleas…e…please …. hold the lift…..!” I called out as I rushed towards the lift!
The lift was yet to reach out floor but I acted as if I was in a tearing hurry & punched the lift button many times even as I stood with the guys on my left!

We smiled politely at each other but I noticed their sneaky glances towards by bosom!
I had purposefully stood on their right so that my bunched up pallu & my exposed blouse would be towards them & I had succeeded in my attempt marvelously!

I kept sighing & hissing as the lift took its time coming & ensured that my breasts heaved with every sigh!

By then, they had stopped stealing glances at my tits & were shamelessly ogling, not just at my heaving bosom but scanning me from top to bottom!

‘DINNG!’ the lift stopped at our floor & the door opened!

A single glance ensured that it was empty & I heaved another deep sigh!
This time I sighed in relief, since any other passenger in the lift might have complicated the issue!

One of them held his hand across the door of the lift & nodded to me to get in first!

“Thanks!” I crooned politely & moved a step forward & stumbled!

I brushed against the guy standing right next to me & dropped the papers & my clutch right in between him & me!
“Ohh..shhhitttt!!!” I mumbled & bent down in such a way that neither of the 2 guys had the space to bend down & help me!

So close were we, that it actually was the perfect position for a blow job!!!!!
But sadly, that was not my intention!

I turned around so that my shapely ass was pointed at one of the them & I am sure I heard him gasp as he saw what I had wanted them to notice!

I wasn’t wearing a petticoat, but had worn a embroidered panty with thick edges, which were now clearly visible to the guy behind me since my butt stretched outwards as I bent to pick up my stuff!

But it was not just that which had made the guy gasp, I had ensured that my sari & panty was deeply embedded between my butt cheeks highliting the crack & the almost perfect globes of my ass!

Then, since I didn’t want the other guy to feel left out, I did what I am an expert at!

I tilted my shoulder just that wee bit, so that my bunched up pallu slipped off my shoulder & offered the other guy a glorious view of my cleavage!

“Ohhh…Fucckkk…shitt!” I acted as if I was deeply embarrassed at the inadvertent exposure of my assets & glanced shyly at the 2 youths!

The poor guys didn’t know what to do!
They just couldn’t look away for sure & they couldn’t look into my eyes either!

I think they were blushing more than me!!!!!

…..
Still acting highly ashamed, I once again bunched up my pallu in a rough mess over my boobs & nodded at the guy next to enter the lift & he did so immediately with his eyes still latched onto the crack of my butt with my sari still pinched between my ass cheeks!

Then, with the other guy still holding the lift door open, I rushed in but not before I ensured that my arm brushed heavily againt his outstretched hand as I entered the lift!

I stood right in front of the first guy while the other guy stood on my left, still staring at my exposed blouse!

……
“Ohh Fu..ck…I mean… shittt!!. Its going up!!!!” I mumbled, when, in reality, I was pleased that we had all trooped inside the lift without checking where it was headed!

The lift creaked its way up & a few people got in!
Although there was enough space for me to stand comfortably, I kept on squeezing backwards till I felt my butt brush against the guy standing behind me!

For a minute or more there was no movement behind me & as the lift stopped to let out passengers, I assumed the guys had chickened out & were only satisfied ogling at this slutty bhabhi!

Then, as the lift began its descent, I felt the guy behind me squirm & I felt him rub the bulge in his pants against the lower part of my back!

There were 2 other people apart from the 3 of us & if I had raised an alarm the guy behind me would have been thrashed!

But I remined quiet & acted as if I wanted to move forward but couldn’t due to the crowd!

As the lift rocked & jolted downwards stopping now & then, I heard the soft rustle of fabric & felt the guy’s hands move down over my butt!

We were barely 3 floors from the bottom, when I stifled a gasp!
I felt a wet sticky sensation over my bare skin, where my sari had been tied!

I half turned but the guy hissed in my ear in a low whisper, “Sorry…. Rinku bhabhi…sorry I just couldn’t control!”

There were 2 other men other than us 3 still in the lift but his lips were almost caressing my ear as he whispered!
…..
……………
………………
‘DINNNGG!’… we had reached the ground floor & as soon as the 2 other men got off, the guy behind me reached over & pressed the button to close the doors & he punched the top floor button!

In feigned anger, I turned around & slapped him but then stepped back in shock & bodily stumbled onto the other guy, who’s hands didn’t waste the chance & groped my tits & then slid over my bare waist & settled over my butt!

But the reason for the shock had been that the guy who had shagged on me while I stood in front of him had ejaculated straight onto my bare tummy & a few drops had even splashed onto my blouse!

‘SLAPPP!’…’SLAAPPP!!!’…..’SLAPPP!!!!!’ … “You Bastard!!! You cheap, dirty, shameless bastard!....!!” I kept slapping him & abusing him even as he kept yanking on his dark brown shaft & squeezed & sprayed the last drops of sperm!

The minute we reached the top floor, I ordered sternly “Get out…. & get lost! You mother fuckers! GET OUT!!!!”

“Rin..ku…bha..bhi…please …don’t tell any body…I am sorry…you ..it was uncontrollable… please…. you are so se..xy… I mean beautiful.. ..! Sorry bhabhi…!!!” the guy stammered as he shoved his cock inside his jeans & exited the the lift just as the door closed & I punched the button of my floor & stood back!

I wiped off the sperm off my tummy & gently licked it off my fingers & then did the same with the cum splashed on my back! (It is after all my favorite snack!!!!)

I had expected the guys would grope me or something & I wasn’t actually going to create a big scene anyways but I had never expected a cum shot in the lift of my own apartment!
…..
……….
…………..
Thanks again to the forum pal…who encouraged me to do this!
(I welcome any other suggestions…. or ideas to take this or some other such stunt forward!!!)
….
……
Surely … there will be a follow up… since the guys are well and truly turned on & to add to it all there is a CCTV camera inside the lift & my security guard lover & tormentor is sure to see the footage of his slut bitch being cummed on & worse, the slut licking the fresh splatter off her fingers!!!

So till the next time…it’s bye from your loving, ALWAYS NANGI Rinku bhabhi!

Back