• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story SALVE TO LUST.

Reactions
DF Coins
Chapter: Prologue.

In a pale white lit cold room which shows most of the furniture as a shadowed bodies, all the glassy surface were covered by dew, and the silent night was filled with grumbling animal noises. this went through the night which ended with deep silence of the space.

Out of the two shadowy figures, one leaves its outline clearly shows it to be a man while leaving yet a slender and sensuous body of lady is left on the bed with only movement of heavy breathing on its body. a single ray of moonlight highlights the beautiful features found on the lady. the light bonces of the nipple piercing on her and rises to watch her lover. He notices her getting up and turns to her asks "are you sure slave, do you want me to give you permanent collar and cuffs to you. once its done there is no turning back."

The women relies "Yes, Master now I know my place which is right next and under you." Man smirks and moves to make love to her all through the night.

Chapter 1: The End

"Get out of my way" a lady shouts and rushes quickly through the office corridor to the office of the President of the company. "You dipshit, you promised me the CEO position after your retirement. Now you are selling the company, and expect it to be silent." Shouts, And starts to throw stuff off the table at the old man.

A pen bounces of the old man, he lets out a scream making all the people who are looking from their cubicles to run in front of the cabin door to get a look at the 'CARNAGE'. Holding his wound the old man speaks "Miss tamanna plz calm down, I had to sell the company my stupid son had huge gambling debt and that had been a death sentence of me and this company. to save all of you I had to sell it. and thank him for coming to save me from the bad abyss I would have end up in. with tears flowing from his eyes. Looking at the broken old man Tamanna starts to leave the room and stops right before the cabin entrance. Bystanders wonder why she stopped to only realize that they were blocking her way, this only incurred her anger and made her to make her infamous anger look. Once seeing this the employees move aside to give her way, as she walks out she hears mummers as she-devil, heartless, ruthless.

Tamanna has been hearing these words all her corporate life. she is a person who would do anything to achieve her goals in this killer corporate world. In the start of her career her team lead tried to seduce and sleep with her proposition of promotion and success. But in a twist of fate tamanna used it to end the life of team lead by reporting to HR sexual harassment and get the promotion. from then on she had a clear mindset to be strong and not to show weakness.

This day was brought back to Tamanna's mind as she kneeled in front of the so called savior claimed by her old boss, with a broken resolve, confidence and her mind, as she looks hold an agreement with her signature which read relinquishment of freedom an 40% stock of the company to -----------

Back