• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story Sania Mirza, the tennis Mistress

Reactions
DF Coins
P.S: this is a work of another Author not written by me but taken from the internet.

9igafr.png

I woke up screaming and thrashing around desperately trying to claw at my balls and remove the source of the white hot pain. I wanted to black out, I desperately tried blacking out; I couldn’t. “There are rules, but not many follow them too strictly.” These words of that bastard played like a refrain in my mind as my body. My body, with its every sinew straining and every pore oozing sweat and pain; every orifice stuffed well beyond its capacity, screamed for mercy. Except for my throat.
My eyes were blindfolded so I couldn’t see but I could feel what was happening to me (and obviously also saw it once the blindfold was removed). I was spreadeagled naked on a table, bound at the ankles, knees, upper thighs, hips, waist, chest, shoulders, upper arms, elbows, wrists, neck and forehead; it was clear my mistress for the week did not want me to move. My eyes were blindfolded and my mouth had a spider gag with a huge dildo stuffed down to my throat so that if I tried making any noise, I gagged and lost my breath. My ass was stretched wide with fifteen thin dildoes. I had nipple clamps with sharp alligator clips on them, hooked up to a car battery, perpetually giving me a strong but not too powerful shock as to knock me unconscious. And the root cause of my pain: my scrotum had a series of needles stuck through it, to the table, and hooked up to another battery. And fuck, that hurt! And I loved it!
I grunted in pain as my mistress cranked up the juice and laughed evilly next to me. There was hardly anything else I could do except pray that I was out for five days and just woke up; I wasn’t. After about an hour of this torture, my mistress turned off the batteries. She came close to my face and whispered, “you are a wonderful gift!” and pushed a needle up my arm; I went unconscious.

9igcP9.png

I woke up again, but thankfully this time, there was no electricity in play. She came close to my face and yanked the dildo out, probably damaging my larynx a bit in the process. As I tried gulping down air with my still open mouth, she said “I hope I can trust you and show you my face. Can I trust you slave?” Dazed, and obviously still with the spider gag, I tried my best to say “Mistress, you can trust me with your soul,” it made me sound like a retard trying to speak. Eventually, I just went “haanji”. I felt something against my lips – her armpit. I dutifully licked it clean; it was sweaty and I loved it! I followed suit with her other armpit as well. Then I felt her removing my nipple clamps and was wondering why as she sat on me. She presented her foot to me and I lovingly and worshippingly licked it off too. They were just as sweaty as the armpits and I wondered what this woman was doing to get her feet so smelly and sweaty. Then she sat on my face and started peeing. Thankfully she took a couple of seconds to adjust her slit onto my mouth and I realized what was coming up and managed to take a deep breath. She peed a steady stream for well over a minute and I could barely keep up, and spilt most of it.
“Keep your eyes closed until I tell you. If you dare open them beech mein…” “I won’t!” I interrupted. Then she pulled my blindfold off, turned while still sitting on my face, so she was facing my body and her back was to me. She laid down on my body and I could feel that she was completely nude. She positioned her pussy on my lips and I didn’t need any more prompting to start licking and eating her out. She grabbed my balls and started squeezing them hard. After all the extreme ball crushing fun that Smriti has had with me, this was barely anything for me so I continued unabashed with her pussy. “Fuck, you do have a high tolerance to pain, you bastard!” she said, and started pounding on my balls with her right fist. She continued this until I finally gave out a yelp after a particularly painful shot of hers – coincidentally when she started cumming under the ministrations of my tongue on her clit.

9igh17.png

She kept gasping and panting while her pussy pulsated in my mouth; I made sure to press my tongue onto her clit. Eventually, she caught her breath and got up and off me. This is when I got the biggest shock of the week – though not of electricity. Turns out my mistress for the week was a celeb mistress after all! Daughter of Telengana and India’s jewel tennis star, whom I will call “Sania” in this story, owned my balls and ass for an entire week! I was so glad she was visiting India to meet the new Prime Minister and decided to stop over at Mumbai! I was so glad her good for nothing husband had some weird work for the week and decided to get her a slave to pass time with! I was so glad she had such a powerful backhand, though my ass and balls didn’t agree with me on this one!
Sania was ruthless with me; and clearly experienced since she knew how much was not too much. She released my hands and told me to untie the rest of myself off. I untied my head and torso free and, instinctively, my hands went to caress my starved penis; big mistake! I felt a resounding slap on my cheek, rattling my teeth and forcing tears from my eyes. I managed to rub the tears off my eyes to see Sania standing with her arms crossed and glaring at me angrily. “I’m sorry, mistress, that I tried to touch my penis without your permission. Your slave is a worthless horny fuck who couldn’t resist seeing you naked and deserves to be punished,” I groveled, cowering. Only what I said was barely intelligible thanks to the spider gag. Sania smiled and pulled off the needles from my scrotum and started crushing my balls in her hands, “you sure have been trained well, bitch.”
Eventually, I managed to untie myself completely, whimpering all the while – Sania’s hands were much more powerful than Smriti’s and hurt my balls much more. This was when I was first aware that there was a chain around my neck. Sania connected it to another chain and started walking away holding it. I started to follow when she abuptly stopped and turned, glaring angrily. I took the cue and dropped on all fours and continued following her. I’m not complaining – she has an incredible ass! I realized we were in the suite of some swanky hotel as we reached the living room. She called room service and ordered a plate, a spoon and a fork, “when he rings the bell, go get it,” she said, and started fingering herself. I sat on my haunches like the good slave-dog that I’ve been made and watched while my erection pulsed and throbbed, desperate for attention.
The bell rang and I gulped with apprehension – I had no idea how the room service guy would react if he sees me the way I am, with a spider gag, a leash and buck naked with an erection. I went and opened the door, looking down all the while so I won’t have to make eye contact. I just grabbed the cutlery out of his hands and tried saying a “thank you” through my ball gag and shut the door behind me.
I started walking towards the living room when I remembered – I quickly put the cutlery in my mouth, got on all fours, and crawled to place the cutlery on the centre table. I nuzzled my mistress to get her attention after her orgasm from her own fingering subsided and pointed to the cutlery with my nose. She rose and put her legs on my shoulders, giving me a clear view of her well trimmed bush. Thankfully, I was too mesmerised by the view to do anything because her next words were, “Good dog. If you had tried licking me after I’ve already cum, this would have been much worse for you” and she gave me a resounding slap on my cheek. It hurt worse because of the ball gag and I tasted blood in my mouth. She realized the situation and told me to take the gag off “it’s just making things worse”.

9igyGI.png

After making me drink a glass of water, she resumed slapping me gleefully, each one landing like a whipcord sting on my cheek and ringing a true testimony to her backhand capabilities in tennis. After about a score of slaps and my left cheek turning an angry red, she decided to stop. “Hungry?” It wasn’t really a question. I watched fascinated as she squat on the couch and placed the plate between her legs. She started shitting! “Come over here, I think I might end up peeing also so cover my pussy and drink it up,” she said and I dutifully obliged, discovering that I loved this extreme degradation – stuff that Smriti and Kritikaji wouldn’t have even dreamed of, with their simplistic desires for sadistic pleasure.
I gratefully drank the pee, knowing fully well what was coming up next. She finished shitting and looked at me. I quickly took the plate out of the way and put my head between her legs, facing up, and started licking her asshole clean. Once she was sure I’d cleaned it fully, she sat down on my face and started watching the tv. She dragged the rest of my body onto the sofa and started landing powerful slaps onto my balls – I guess I finally learnt where this woman got her powerful backhands and forehands smashes from! I could barely breathe from beneath her but was loving every second of it as she continued to thrash my balls.
She finally pulled my head out from under her and I gulped in a huge amount of air to refill my exhausted lungs. She pulled my face upto hers and kissed me deep, our tongues almost trying to wrestle with each other for control. She finished kissing and went “like my boobs?” Goggle eyed and still catching my breath, I replied “Yes mistress, I don’t think anyone can not like it!” “Go ahead, touch them. Feel them. Enjoy them,” and I was beside myself as I caressed and gently pressed Sania’s boobs. She watched me smilingly for a few seconds and said “lay back”. Obviously, I was oblivious to everything at that moment and she punched me in my solar plexus, making me double over on the sofa, and she pushed my limp upperbody back till I was lying flat.

9igFsL.png

She then started giving me a handjob! I could barely believe my luck! Sania is giving me a handjob!!! With all that was going on, I could barely last for long and started bucking. Unfortunately, Sania realized I was about to cum and took her hands off. I had a denied orgasm, painfully cumming, oozing all my jizz out. She handed me the spoon, “scrape it off yourself and put it on the plate with my shit” and I dutifully obeyed and looked at her awaiting her next order. “Eat.” That was all it took and I grabbed the plate and spoon and started eating her shit mixed with my own jizz. This was the first ever time I was drinking pee or eating shit, and I really liked it! And to top it off, it was Sania’s pee and shit! She made me eat her shit the entire week and I geniunely loved it! I can’t eat shit now on my own, but a couple of times, Kritikaji forced me to eat hers and I enjoyed it – guess it is a humiliation/degradation thing! When I licked my plate clean and looked at her, she said, “Fuck! I think I love you! You are such a wonderful little slave!”
The rest of the week went somewhat similarly and routinely and I’m not going to bore you with the intricate details. Her husband was out for most of the week and even when he returned on the fifth day, he kept to himself. Sania would get up every day around six to do her yoga while I get to jack off watching her (the only allowance she gave me). Then I got to brush her teeth for her, which gave me the chance to press my dick up her soft ass and grab her – she knew I loved it and she loved teasing me.
She then takes a dump, which I began collecting in my hand directly from her ass and then transferring to the plate. It is way more disgusting that way and Sania and I just love it! Then I’ll lick her asshole clean and dress her up for her practice sessions in the hotel’s tennis court where some lucky bastard will get to play for about an hour with her. During this time, I’m put inside the closet and locked – the housekeeping people come to clean the place up at that time and I obviously cannot be seen there!
She returns all sweaty and I get to undress her and lick her armpits and feet clean of the sweat. Then I get to shower her and soap her up and rinse her off, all the while she would give me a handjob – the bitch always denied me though! Then we’d roam about the house while she pushed random things up my ass. We have brunch together, she ordering room service and I eating the wonderful shit that she had passed in the morning.
On the third day, she asked “how do you eat that re! It’s actually shit!” “Well, it came from you and you ordered me to, Mistress. It makes me feel like your slave and I kinda like it,” I said, and grinned as I downed another spoonful of her shit. “You are one sick, depraved motherfucking slave aren’t you!” she said and continued eating while enjoying the sight of me eating her shit. Afternoons, she usually watched tv while sitting on my face for an hour and eventually sleeps for an hour while I secretly jack off not believing my impossibly good luck to be dominated by such a celeb! Evenings are spend torturing my cock and balls using everything possible including electricity and needles. The woman had a fertile and obscene imagination for sadism and I loved every moment of the masochistic feel I got!
Nights, I loved the most. Since her husband was not around, she asked me to fuck her the first evening. I was jolted when she asked me! “Are you sure, mistress? Slaves fucking mistresses is not always advisable, since it reduces your willingness to punish the slave more. And you’ve paid for me to punish me.” “Just shut up and fuck me, I need it. A guy who can do cunny as well as you did, needs to be able to fuck.” And fuck I did, bringing her to three thrashing, screaming, orgasms before finally coming into the condom.
As my dick slipped out of her pussy, she pulled me up to her and spooned me and said “goodnight slave. Save the cum in the condom, it’ll be salad dressing for you.” And these were her words every night until the seventh night. On the seventh, she just went “It sucks that we wont be together anymore from tomorrow. I don’t think I’ll ever get a slave as good as you. And anyway I’m going back to Pakistan the day after so I’ll shop for a bit tomorrow at least I guess. You have been a good slave, Baby, goodnight.”
The next morning, she got up as usual and I started jacking off to her and came hard. She went to the loo and started brushing when I jumped up and snatched it out of her hand. “You aren’t my slave anymore Baby, you don’t need to.” “Mistress, I’ll always be your shit eating slave so let me at least feel you up one last time!” She laughed and we went through our routines, only skipping the tennis to have sex, we put a “do not disturb” sign on the door. I ate her shit and drank her pee for one last time and got dressed. I felt sad that I won’t be having a celeb mistress anymore but I was glad to get back to my real mistresses. Sania had called a cab for me, which took me to Smriti’s house. After the initial hugs, we all got naked and I entered Smriti while Kritikaji entered me with her double dildoed strap-on as I started “So you will not believe who my mistress was…

Back