• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story Sanskari wife /Daughter in Law

Reactions
DF Coins

The day after the first day of the marriage , while still in the parents house . The new daughter in law wakes up early like a good Sanskari wife and heads out side to do Yoga wearing her sari that doesn't cover her body at all, exposing her bare hips , and thick tighs. Outside she meets her new maamanaaar. She lifts her almost naked kundi doing yoga while looking right at him

திருமணம் முடிந்த முதல் நாள் மறுநாள் , பெற்றோர் வீட்டில் இருக்கும் போது . புதிய மருமகள் ஒரு நல்ல சமஸ்காரி மனைவியைப் போல அதிகாலையில் எழுந்து, உடலை மறைக்காத புடவையை அணிந்து, வெற்று இடுப்பு மற்றும் அடர்த்தியான தொடைகளை வெளிப்படுத்தி யோகா செய்ய வெளியே செல்கிறார். வெளியே அவள் புதிய மாமனாரை சந்திக்கிறாள். அவள் ஏறக்குறைய நிர்வாணமாக இருந்த குந்தியை தூக்கி யோகா செய்து அவனை சரியாகப் பார்க்கிறாள்

PM me if you are a good English 2 Dirty Tamil translator for my next posts , ( I had to use google as you can see it is not the best )!!

Back