• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Sara Ali khan the bride

Reactions
DF Coins
Everything was sett , my parents told me that it’s time for me to get married as i am 29 years they told they found a suitable boy and we will be going to their place for arrange marriage I agreed..

Next day we travelled to the guy place which was situated in a temple at top of mountain we met the guy family I like the guy and fixed the marriage, after that my family told me roam around the temple and explore tell then we will discuss the formalitites which should be done for marriage, my finance left as he had some urgent work I said okay I was bored there was huge rock other of the mountain with beautiful scenery I decide to to go up there but it was difficult it get up to that point as I was wearing a saree, somehow I reached the the top it was beautiful scenery

I heard some noise coming from a cave beside ahhh ha-ha hhh I thought someone must-have got hurt and tried to investigate the sound as I moved closer to the cave the noise became louder I peeled inside and was shocked to see an drunken old man masturbating....

He heard my footsteps he turned towards I closed eyes my chuni got stuck tree twig and it came out loose

Old man : - edar kya ker rahi hai randii

Me : - I was shocked such a foul language

Old man :- bade stan hai tere he came towards me and tore my bra

He forcefully kissed me and I gave In
We kissed for a long time.It felt like days…Then he broke off the kiss and then started coming down.he started started kissing my neck and slowly came to my breasts.Due to the cold and due to my excitement,it was standing straight.He took one nipple in his hand and slowly pinched.I was unable to contain my excitement and gave a loud moan.Sensing my moans,he pinched it a bit more harder.It was like having a metal clip on my nipples.

He slowly moved his head below and started sucking one of my breasts while pressing the other.I have to admit that I was getting hotter as he kept sucking changing from one breast to another.While sucking,he brought down his hands and put it inside the saree Since I wasnt wearing any panty.He was able to access my vagina directly.

The moment he touched my pussy,I felt an electric surge inside me.He was gently rubbing on my clit.Already I was aroused by his sucking,but when he started rubbing my pussy,I was unknowingly letting out moans.My age,family,society,personal choice,nothing mattered anymore,I just want to get fucked by this ugly old man

Then, he shifted position and moved my legs apart. I knew he wanted to be inside my pussy and I had been aching for it.

He put my legs on his shoulder & slowly inserted his cock in directly in my pussy. I screamed nnnnnnnnn oooooooo…. Aaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhh

He pulled his cock out of my pussy & kissed me passionately on my lips, chin & neck. I hugged him tightly, kissed him all over his face, and said ‘don’t stop now… fuck me hard…. I want your big cock in my wet juicy pussy… yes. Aaaa …. Don’t stop now’.

I then took his big throbbing cock in my hand & guided me into my love hole. He made slow pushes & i was moaning mmmm…. Yes… mmmmmmm… Ooooooooohhhhhh & at the same time pulling him inside me by putting his hands around my waist & ass and pulling him towards me.

He had just entered me when with a hard push from behind i took my full 8” long, thick & pulsating cock right up my juicy pussy. He arched hsi back, thrusting his great big cock completely into my cunt. Then, with his big cock fully implanted in my hot & juicy love hole, he began to rock to and fro

I pushed myself upwards, & began to match his rhythm. We remained like that for about 5 mts. During which time i had closed my eyes and was enjoying myself to the maximum. ‘Faster….please fuck me hard and quick… yes…. Faster….’ and then be slowly increased his pace of pumping his big throbbing cock in my pussy.

In & out, in & out his cock went & so did the volume of my moans and screams. The whole area was filled with my moans with the rhythm and speed at which his balls slapping my ass. Both of us were sweating & my hairs were spread on the ground.

While fucking me faster, he straighten up and caught hold of my thighs, which were on his shoulders. He gave love-bites & nibbled at my milky white thighs giving me more pleasure & taking me to even a higher heaven. After about 20 mins of fast and furious fucking, once i had no more words to scream.

I cummed again & again for about three times in a row. My screams were so high-pitched, strong and great, just like my orgasm Suddenly, as i regained partial sense.

He wanted to control himself & carry on till eternity. He wanted to hold my tight pussy and keep going forever. But, as they say, all things must pass and that all great things have to come to a natural end.

The dam’s floodgates were opening, yes they wanted to open but he did not want it to end. But, alas he was at the crescendo of his orgasm & finally he cummed

He collapsed on my naked body with my cum oozing out my pussy ..

My first night was with and old drunken bastard and am gonna have his chill it felt so filthy ahhhhh but it didn’t matter as everything was done

(Fakes credits goes to there respective owners )
The end

Everything was sett , my parents told me that it’s time for me to get married as i am 29 years they told they found a suitable boy and we will be going to their place for arrange marriage I agreed..

Next day we travelled to the guy place which was situated in a temple at top of mountain we met the guy family I like the guy and fixed the marriage, after that my family told me roam around the temple and explore tell then we will discuss the formalitites which should be done for marriage, my finance left as he had some urgent work I said okay I was bored there was huge rock other of the mountain with beautiful scenery I decide to to go up there but it was difficult it get up to that point as I was wearing a saree, somehow I reached the the top it was beautiful scenery

I heard some noise coming from a cave beside ahhh ha-ha hhh I thought someone must-have got hurt and tried to investigate the sound as I moved closer to the cave the noise became louder I peeled inside and was shocked to see an drunken old man masturbating....

He heard my footsteps he turned towards I closed eyes my chuni got stuck tree twig and it came out loose

Old man : - edar kya ker rahi hai randii

Me : - I was shocked such a foul language

Old man :- bade stan hai tere he came towards me and tore my bra

He forcefully kissed me and I gave In
We kissed for a long time.It felt like days…Then he broke off the kiss and then started coming down.he started started kissing my neck and slowly came to my breasts.Due to the cold and due to my excitement,it was standing straight.He took one nipple in his hand and slowly pinched.I was unable to contain my excitement and gave a loud moan.Sensing my moans,he pinched it a bit more harder.It was like having a metal clip on my nipples.

He slowly moved his head below and started sucking one of my breasts while pressing the other.I have to admit that I was getting hotter as he kept sucking changing from one breast to another.While sucking,he brought down his hands and put it inside the saree Since I wasnt wearing any panty.He was able to access my vagina directly.

The moment he touched my pussy,I felt an electric surge inside me.He was gently rubbing on my clit.Already I was aroused by his sucking,but when he started rubbing my pussy,I was unknowingly letting out moans.My age,family,society,personal choice,nothing mattered anymore,I just want to get fucked by this ugly old man

Then, he shifted position and moved my legs apart. I knew he wanted to be inside my pussy and I had been aching for it.

He put my legs on his shoulder & slowly inserted his cock in directly in my pussy. I screamed nnnnnnnnn oooooooo…. Aaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhh

He pulled his cock out of my pussy & kissed me passionately on my lips, chin & neck. I hugged him tightly, kissed him all over his face, and said ‘don’t stop now… fuck me hard…. I want your big cock in my wet juicy pussy… yes. Aaaa …. Don’t stop now’.

I then took his big throbbing cock in my hand & guided me into my love hole. He made slow pushes & i was moaning mmmm…. Yes… mmmmmmm… Ooooooooohhhhhh & at the same time pulling him inside me by putting his hands around my waist & ass and pulling him towards me.

He had just entered me when with a hard push from behind i took my full 8” long, thick & pulsating cock right up my juicy pussy. He arched hsi back, thrusting his great big cock completely into my cunt. Then, with his big cock fully implanted in my hot & juicy love hole, he began to rock to and fro

I pushed myself upwards, & began to match his rhythm. We remained like that for about 5 mts. During which time i had closed my eyes and was enjoying myself to the maximum. ‘Faster….please fuck me hard and quick… yes…. Faster….’ and then be slowly increased his pace of pumping his big throbbing cock in my pussy.

In & out, in & out his cock went & so did the volume of my moans and screams. The whole area was filled with my moans with the rhythm and speed at which his balls slapping my ass. Both of us were sweating & my hairs were spread on the ground.

While fucking me faster, he straighten up and caught hold of my thighs, which were on his shoulders. He gave love-bites & nibbled at my milky white thighs giving me more pleasure & taking me to even a higher heaven. After about 20 mins of fast and furious fucking, once i had no more words to scream.

I cummed again & again for about three times in a row. My screams were so high-pitched, strong and great, just like my orgasm Suddenly, as i regained partial sense.

He wanted to control himself & carry on till eternity. He wanted to hold my tight pussy and keep going forever. But, as they say, all things must pass and that all great things have to come to a natural end.

The dam’s floodgates were opening, yes they wanted to open but he did not want it to end. But, alas he was at the crescendo of his orgasm & finally he cummed

He collapsed on my naked body with my cum oozing out my pussy ..

My first night was with and old drunken bastard and am gonna have his chill it felt so filthy ahhhhh but it didn’t matter as everything was done

(Fakes credits goes to there respective owners )
The end
Pregnent whore

Back