• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story SEX STORIES COLLECTION-2

PLEASE SUGGEST A GOOD PLOT FOR ANOTHER SEX STORY :

your suggestion may include--->

BDSM
Teacher and Student
Family love and sex (Mom,son/ brother.sister/ dad,daughter/in-laws)
Forced sex
Cheating
Workout/ Yoga / GYM / Sports
Doctor
Blackmail
or any other as per your interest
Aunt cheating with neighbour and getting caught to mom

STORY 1-- LOVE MAKING WITH MY CHEMISTRY TEACHER

I was a studious and hardworking student from my childhood till I reached my 10th class. I still score good enough marks but one subject always fails me and its chemistry. Don't know if its because the subject is hard or because my cock gets hard whenever I see my chemistry teacher.
Her name is Dhanya , a young lady who was teaching in my school for daily wages or say she was a temporary teacher. If you want me to explain her looks and figure, she looks like about 28 to 32 years old and she wore round glasses, she was a well versed tutor and the only young teacher in my school other than my biology teacher. She used a 40 G bra I guess and her ass was big and it bulges out in her saree. She usually covers her body well and doesn't expose herself that much . I am saying all these from the observations I have made in my online classes by just staring at her large melons and her lips and her body the whole period . Whenever its time to join her online class my cock gets soo hard and I start fapping looking at her .I live in an apartment about half kilometer away from my school as my hometown is 2 hours far. I sit naked below my hip in her class and sit with oil to jerk off my cock.
I usually get bad marks in chemistry as I don't pay attention in her class so she was always angry with me as I got good marks in other subjects. She thinks that its her fault that my marks are bad in chemistry and its true, how can someone be so sexy????
It was all going good till my chemistry teacher who was living in another apartment close to the school was asked to leave the home as the pandemic condition was getting worse . She didn't get a house anywhere due to the COVID situation and all other rooms were full. My teachers knew that I lived nearby and I was alone as my parents were in my hometown. They asked me if I can share my house with Dhanya ma'am . When they asked my mom she happily said yes as she knew my chemistry marks were poor and Dhanya ma'am could help me improve it if she stayed with me. She shifted to my house in 2 days and we both used to live together but she in another room. She now even makes food for me and I didn't had to order from outside.

She used to teach me personally and now I was not able to stay naked in her class and fap as she taught from the room just besides me in my house. She used to wear t-shirt and shorts inside the house , and was so friendly with me. I was now improving my marks but they were still not to the standard as I was really poor in the earlier chapters that she taught.

One day she came to me and said " Arun..... I have seen you staring at my breasts while I cook in the kitchen, why ? Do you want to touch them?"
I was shocked by this and started crying and begging to her to not to tell anyone about this and not to punish me for this and I said I would never repeat this. She said " I can keep this a secret only on one condition , if you manage to get above 90% in the coming board exams then no soul will ever get to know what you did" . I was happy and replied 'yes' and was now determined to study. After the board results I was soo happy cause I got 94% and now my secrets wont go out. Dhanya ma'am was also happy and said " Very good Arun , You did so much hardwork for the past 2 month and now its time for you to get your reward. She said she was getting something special for me. She wen out for shopping and I was playing video games as I was free. I thought she might be cooking some delicious food for the night but in reality it was something better than a tasty food......

PART 2 WILL BE RELEASED SOON :)

LOVE MAKING WITH MY CHEMISTRY TEACHER PART-II

I spent the whole day playing my favorite video game valorant and Dhanya ma'am was busy in the kitchen. At 8:30 PM she called me to have dinner and this a a bit earlier than our regular dinner time. I thought maybe because of special night. She made paneer masala, Butter naan and broasted chicken with fried rice . I was having such good food after a long time and Dhanya ma'am said " Eat well ,we need to do so much hardwork tonight and you need energy for that" .I was confused about what she is talking but I continued to enjoy my food. After dinner she gave me a glass of milk and said " Drink this too, I want to enjoy the whole night if possible" . I was about to go to sleep that Dhanya ma'am called me to her room. She was wearing a night dress ,the ones you see in movies which is mostly transparent and you can see the other side though it. I could see her nipples through it. She asked me " Arun , even though I said I wont tell the secret to anyone if you score good marks but now I think its not enough" I was now clueless and didn't knew what more I have to do for her. She pulled me closer and said, You have to satisfy my other needs too. I asked , what needs ? and she replied -" Every girl needs a man to fulfil her sexual desires and now I am feeling soo horny, as I am not your teacher anymore I want you to fuck me and give me pleasure. If you manage to fuck me well then you are safe or else I am calling your parents right now.
I agreed to her and asked shall I start Dhanya? " She said hmmmm yes darling." She stood up and started sucking my cock and made it wet enough and then she took a pack of condom and put it on my cock.It was my first time wearing a condom and it felt so good. She then again started sucking it.
I then asked her " Can I fuck you now? " .She laughed and said ,my baby is soo naughty. I then took her up and held her against the wall and inserted my penis into her pussy. I went completely inside her without any problem and I noticed that she was not a virgin. I asked her ,weren't you supposed to bleed when you fuck for the first time? She relied " Ask you school principle ,why I didn't bleed " . I was again shocked and asked " whaaaaaaat? principle sir fucked you? " She said " what do you think how I got into this school as a teacher while being in a competition against other teachers far better than me? I used my body as an achievement. I asked him what do you think about my ass and stood naked in front of him. He immediately understood me and asked me to go with him to his house. As he said, he took me to his home and he fucked me for the whole day and let me go at night about 9pm ,so he fucked me about 7 hours in his house. He used me like a sex doll and from that day I got to know the pleasure of sex and to your knowledge I have been fucked by 4 different teachers from our school. All of them are bachelors and unmarried so I took their virginity for some cash but dont worry,I am free for you, no need to pay me just give me your huge dick and lets go to the love world .Within seconds I again got into my work. I fucked her the whole day and cummed twice. I got to know more about her and I explored the world of sex and she taught me more than these subjects that they teach at school.She also said that she liked my cock and mine was longer and more tasty than the dicks of the other teachers.

BDSM
Teacher and Student
Forced sex
Cheating
Doctor
Blackmail
admin write a series on kajal as a rich house wife.stays near by slum and how they teases everyday by touching private parts and talking bad about with her molsted blackmailed and finally she forcely fucked by a rowdy gang ND became slut

TRICKING A VILLAGE GIRL TO PLAY GUESS THE TASTE WITH ME

This is the story of how I tricked a girl into doing what I say and using her to fulfil my fetish.

Riya was a innocent village girl who have also come to Coimbatore to study Btech and she was from a village from Assam. She was staying in the college hostel for the last year and she now shifted to another single's room near my flat. I come from a rich family but I was good in study and didnt took my dad's money as a reason for being lazy while she was from a middle class family. I was getting close to her in the college and I really wanted to make her my girl because she was soo sexy and she had good sized breasts and her voice was also soft. One day she asked me if I can teach her some topics that she couldn't understand from the CS class and I agreed to it.

She came to my home next day and it was a Sunday. At morning 10:30 she was at my doorstep as she said . I welcomed her in and talked a bit and we got into studying. We studied hard for hours and I tried explaining many things to her and after that I asked her shall we take some rest before going into Physics as this will me if i keep studying more continuously and she agreed to it.

She asked me " What shall we do then to get relaxed? " . I replied to it with another question , What about a game,a taste guessing game and looser have to do whatever winner says. She agreed to it instantly but was hesitant about the dare part.
I then went ahead t=and explained the rules. This game needs 2 or more people and one of them will be blindfolded. The other one will give different things to taste. The first round should start with a fluid thing and the next round will be licking and tasting a solid thing. If the blindfolded person fails to identify 2 things then they loose at that moment.

She was ready to play the game and I asked her to be the taster (Blindfolded one) . I tied her eyes and and then her hands behind and went to kitchen to get some stuffs.
I started with ketchup and she got it quickly. I then took my cock out and started jerking it slowly so that I don't cum but I stay hard down. My aim was to give her trouble by changing the taste of the things each time. I then gave her a lollypop to suck on and asked her to identify the flavor. It was mango flavored and she got it too. I went with mayonnaise ,my fingers,hot chilly sauce, pens and pencils , juices ,candies and at last it was time to do the real job. I said her that the coming two will be the last of round and if she gets this then she wins in total and if she looses them both she will have to do the dare. She nods in acceptance. It was time to taste the solid and identify it. I pulled open her mouth and asked her to keep it wide open and I tried to slowly put my cock into her mouth. The first time her teeth were hitting my cock and I took it back. I asked her to see that she doesn't hit it with her teeth .I gain try and I puts it in her mouth and asks her what is was. She was confused as she never tasted a dick before. She said I dont know so I asked do u give up ? She said no I don't want to loose after reaching this far.I will try till i get it and she keeps my dick in her mouth. I said that she cant keep it still for this much time and it will make it easier and asked her to move your tongue and mouth continuously .She was giving a bad blowjob (in view) but I was still soo pleasurable . She keeps on sucking it and made me nearly cum. I then sad time up and took my cock out of her sexy mouth hitting her lips. I said that this was the last thing for her to taste and if she looses it then she will be doing dare .I now jerked my cock hard rubbed her tongue with my dick saying that I am just cleaning it .I jerked it at my best and I cummed .I pushed my cock into her mouth and pumped all my jizz into her . It was soo thick and hot . She took them all in and kept it in her mouth wondering what it was without knowing they were my seeds. She tried hard but she lost this one too. She was soo sad like she lost a real serious game. I said time to do dare and slowly removed her blindfold.
She was soo shocked to see what was in front of her.............

WAIT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT .

BDSM
Teacher and Student
Forced sex
Cheating
Doctor
Blackmail
Teacher and student

BDSM
Teacher and Student
Forced sex
Cheating
Doctor
Blackmail
Teacher and student

Back