• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story SEX STORIES COLLECTION-2

Just an example : strict smart and virgin policewoman kidnapped by villian and destroyed.. Or housewife being targetted by other guy and later her husband gets arrested. To save him she has to sleep with the guy ... she sacrifices herself for her husband but that guy uses her brainwash her make her forgets her past and in climax her husband dies and she on other hand becomes keep or slut...

These are my ideas.. U can use this and make situation on ur own IF U LIKED IT

BLACKMAILING AND MAKING THE VILLAGE GIRL OUR SLUT
(cont to TRICKING A VILLAGE GIRL TO PLAY GUESS THE TASTE WITH ME )

I opened her blindfold and she was shocked at that moment. I was standing in front of her with my cock out of my pants and cum dripping from my cock's head. She was so embarrassed and angry at me, she asked me did you make me lick your penis? and was that hot thing your pee? .I replied, "ohh baby girl,yes you licked my dick and you did it so well but that thing you drunk was not my pee , they were the holy seeds from my cock. She felt so ashamed on what she was made to do and she said I am going home ,I don't want to see you anymore. I pulled her hands and said , "Its not that easy to go back home. You agreed on doing dare .its my turn to use you now" . She didn't reply anything anything and tried to break my hold. "I went to her ears and said, "Now slowly remove your dress and let me enjoy your perfectly made body" .
She angrily replied I am not going to do that at all for you, your bad thoughts about me wont be fulfilled . It was now my time to make her do it with talks and brainwashing her . I went and locked the doors with the key and went to her and asked her, don't you have to pay your rents and canteen bills? I have heard that your family is in a bad condition right now and you are looking for a part time job . She replied " You don't have to think about that ,It doesn't matter you." I then took a bundle of cash from the drawer and threw it to her, this is ten thousand rupees , i think it will be enough to pay some of your bills . I also have other good job for you .
You can take this money right now if you agree to do my job . You will also get food and a place to live for free She was so confused on what to say ,should she keep her self respect and deny me or agree to my offer and sell her body. I kept on pressuring her by saying emotional things and making her cry .I asked her if her dad is still working hard at this age to bring food for her and her family and if she doesn't want to let him rest and help him carry the family.

After minutes of thinking she said YES ! and said that she was ready to do any thing I say.
I went to her and said ,so shall we proceed ? .She nodded and I took her to my bedroom and locked the door . I went on and removed her shawl . She was so hesitant to do this as she never did this before. I kissed her neck and taste her upper parts. I hard kissed her lips and sucked on to it .
She was all natural, no makeups ,normal sized pointed boobs, pink fleshy lips, clean armpit , a perfect body to fuck a whole day. I proceeded to remove her dress one by one and after getting her naked I also removed my shirt. I was already without pants after that game . I asked her " do you want to taste my dick one more time ? " and without waiting for answer I gave it to her in her hand. She sat there without knowing what to know so I taught her that she has to keep on moving her hand and suck it at same time . She did it as I said and it was awesome. Now I got on top of her on the bed and took my dick to her cunt and slowly tried to push it in and she suddenly asked , "Can we do this tomorrow ?" Her voice was so soft and pleasing that I couldn't deny her. I said okay but you have to sleep with me for today . She went home and took some of her clothes and came back at night and I slept with her for the day

BLACKMAILING AND MAKING THE VILLAGE GIRL OUR SLUT-PART 2
(cont to TRICKING A VILLAGE GIRL TO PLAY GUESS THE TASTE WITH ME )

She was sleeping near me and I was enjoying each and everything of her. I slowly hugged her from behind and removed her dress and I was already naked. She was sleeping facing away from me ,maybe because she was sad of what happened today. I decreased the AC's temperature and just went to cuddle with her. I pressed her boobs and sucked behind her neck for some time and slowly rubbed her clit with my fingers.

Next day I got up early early and we were having a holiday today. I kissed her face and woke her up and asked her to get me a coffee ready. She tried to get on her dress but I stopped her and asked her to stay dress less at home. She was not ready with her will but as she was now my slave (kind of ) she had to do what I say.

She went to kitchen and brought back some coffee for me. I asked her to get one for her too and said that don’t see yourself as a maid but as my girlfriend . After finishing the coffee I held her and pulled her down to the bed and got over her and whispered to her “Now you have to give me what I need “ I started to suck on her boobs and slowly massaged her chest and kissed her abdomen and went to her vaginal part and started kissing and licking it . She was feeling so good with it I guess as she wasn’t complaining or stopping me. I inserted my fingers into her cave,one by one but didn’t push it too deep as I knew she was virgin and it may hurt her for first time. Later I laid down on bed and asked her to give me a blowjob like I taught her to do yesterday. I held her hair and took her head to my dick and then it was her who sucked my soul out through my dick

PLEASE SUGGEST A GOOD PLOT FOR ANOTHER SEX STORY :

your suggestion may include--->

BDSM
Teacher and Student
Family love and sex (Mom,son/ brother.sister/ dad,daughter/in-laws)
Forced sex
Cheating
Workout/ Yoga / GYM / Sports
Doctor
Blackmail
or any other as per your interest
Family story with love concept

Back