• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Sex Stories with Indian Actress - Galbatorix

Training Samantha: Chapter 11 - Trained in the Office by the Maid

The week had been a blur. Friday morning, Naga Chitanya woke up early with a hard-on, not that it was particularly unusual for him. He reached over to fondle his wife's breasts. The hardness he felt through the heavy material of her sleeper, surprised him.
wMPxW.jpg

He whispered in her ear, Your period should be over by now, his words just penetrated the befogged brain of his spouse.

It is, but I've got a UTI.

Huh?

Urinary tract infection. I've got to see my doctor. It should only be a few more days.

HwRO2.jpg

Samantha went down to Neeraja's room, then exercised using the penis gag again as Kyle had directed, before coming up to shower. When she emerged from the bathroom dried and dressed, Naga Chitanya raised up on one elbow on the bed, Have you been hiding something from me?

A feeling of dread came over her. What would that be?

Your nipples felt a l-i-t-t-l-e different than usual this morning.

It was going to be a surprise, as is the bra. She opened her blazer and unbuttoned her blouse to display her studded nipples poking out through the twin openings in the tip less bra. What do you think? she stood on one leg and threw the other hip out in a provocative posture.

He titled his head. Inhale, she did. Titilating, he grinned at his own joke. When did you start wearing them?

J0ZlJ.jpg

A couple of weeks ago. Gotta run Hon.

That evening was the awards assembly at school. The boys were each receiving one and they had planned on going. Samantha didn't really want to go since she might just see the two kids she had met in the park. She announced that she wasn't feeling well and would be staying home. Damn UTI, she whispered to Naga Chitanya. Neeraja overheard it and said that something like that shouldn't keep her from supporting her children's successes. She thought quite unkind thoughts at Neeraja's intervention, but went along reluctantly.

The event went over well. Haven't seen much of you lately, said the girl from the park as she walked past her during the reception. That startled her a little, and her heart raced for 10 minutes or so, but there was no other contact and she couldn't tell that anyone treated them any differently than usual. So as far as she could tell, her secret remained a secret.

Saturday they awoke a little latter than usual. Samantha snuggled up to Naga Chitanya. The fact that I can't have sex doesn't mean that you can't either. Why don't I help you out? I'll even use my mouth on you.

Naga Chitanya knew exactly what that meant. She would put the tip in her mouth and stroke it furiously with her hand until he would begin to twitch, then it was 'grab a kleenix to catch the spunk, Mate'. No, I'll wait for you.

I could try some different things this time. I've really missed you this time.

No, I'll wait for you. But thanks anyway.

They went out shopping with the boys to buy necessities for summer camp. Then they ate a late lunch at Applebee's.

Sunday Samantha went to relieve herself in Neeraja's room early. Neeraja had gone out with her boyfriend the day before and a row had ensued, so there hadn't been any sex. She awoke, twisted onto the edge of the bed, pulled up her nightie, and looked down expectedly. Samantha resigned herself to the inevitable and knelt to tongue her Maid. She was especially disgusted with herself for not finding it revolting any more.

Oh, that's good. You've become a good cunt sucker. Put your hands under my nightie and pinch my nipples. She grabbed hair on either side of the head between her legs to puller her in tighter. That's it, tongue my hole, she said crudely. Make me cum.

WHAT THE HELL... Naga Chitanya was standing in the open doorway.

J0pgK.jpg

I... Samantha started to get up but Neeraja pulled her back to the business at hand by her hair.

Don't you dare stop, she hissed through her teeth.

Now I see why you don't want to have sex with me. You've gone Lezzy on me, he shouted. That's why you come in here all the time.

Naga Chitanya, a muffled cry came from between Neeraja's legs.

Close the door on your way out, please, Neeraja said calmly and it slammed shut. Now finish me and make it good, or else.

With a sob, Samantha tongued around the vaginal opening, did her piss hole, pushed deep into her, then finished by swirling her tongue around and around her clit. It was just at she had been taught. She tried to go fast so she could get it over with and catch up to Naga Chitanya, but Neeraja wasn't having any of the rush stuff and held out for two orgasms before allowing a bursting Samantha to relieve herself and leave.

By the time she went upstairs, Naga Chitanya was nowhere to be found. She tried getting him on his cell phone, but no answer. Should she tell him everything, she wondered? Well not exactly everything, but at least about Kyle's blackmail. She had been warned about telling Naga Chitanya about it. Anything that would put them in jail was out of the question. But she didn't want to risk losing the father of her children either. She sat and stewed for a while and ended up putzing around for the day accomplishing nothing.

HwRO2.jpg

When she awoke on Monday morning, Samantha was surprised to find her husband in bed next to her. When he had come in during the night she didn't know. She didn't want him to find her with Neeraja again, so she used her half hour privilege with the butt plug out to use the toilet, shower, and tiptoed off to work without exercising or breakfast.

When he rallied around, Naga Chitanya phoned his wife's gynecologist saying she had asked him to confirm her appointment that week. No, sorry, Mrs. Samantha has no appointment that week , the receptionist declared.

Work kept Samantha busy during the day. She left for her waxing appointment, was fingered by Betty until she almost climaxed, and returned to work on edge. She arrived home late and was glad Naga Chitanya made no mention of the previous days drama. She hadn't a clue what she would tell him as an explanation if he did bring it up.

ABSaR.webp

Tuesday, Kyle called and ordered her to come for a visit at 6:00. She had Mrs. Davis call Neeraja and say she had an appointment and that they should eat dinner without her. She cleaned up things by 5:30 and headed for the house of her Master, unaware that a car was following her.

J0DcN.jpg

Naga Chitanya parked on the street and watched in amazement from behind a hedge as his wife stripped on the porch to reveal garter belt and hose and wait to be admitted. When she went inside, he crept around and found an unlocked side door toward the back of the large house. He entered quietly and tried the first door he came to. He found himself in a video studio. Three monitors were on and he could see his naked wife, kneeling on the floor, from three different angles. The volume was set too low to hear what was being said.

ABnr8.jpg

He didn't hear her enter, but suddenly a naked beauty grabbed his balls and knelt in front of him. You are Naga Chitanya, it was a statement.

How did you know?

You can't interfere with the training session, she said, but I can make it worth your while. She unzipped his pants, and pulled out a very hard member of the opposite sex. She gave him a lick to say ‘hello’.

wMSYQ.jpg

What's happening?

Master is putting her through her positions. Kyle had stopped at position four, and as Samantha bent in half backwards, he knelt and took out her padlocks. She has been practicing this position, I see, and can get into it from a standing position. He keeps her locked up so she knows she doesn't control her body. She is tempted to masturbate without Master's permission.

Samantha masturbate? You've got to be kidding. She wouldn't do that. Joanna took his wet cock half way down her throat on one bob, and buried her nose in his pubic hair on the second. That got Naga Chitanya's attention.

Where's her hair? he asked, well most of it.

Hmmm, she pulled back, waxed like me. Master doesn't like anything hiding the cunt, as Master calls it, from his view. She resumed her ministrations.

This has got to be so so embarrassing to her. She has always been so proud, so in control. Yet here she is spreading herself for a stranger.

Hmmm, she replied again.

When the locks were out, Kyle stroked her wet cunt. You could see it drooling even on the camera. Blood rushed to Samantha's head and she felt light-headed. She responded to his fingers, even knowing that she might not be allowed to finish what he was starting. He watched the signs of arousal as she pushed against his fingers. Naga Chitanya was like an iron post in her mouth. This is turning him on, she thought, another man finger-fucking his own wife.

Please, May I cum Master?

No, not now slut.

She has to beg to have an orgasm? Naga Chitanya asked.

Ummm hmmm, his fellatrix nodded without leaving her charge.

That has to be SO humiliating for her. I can't believe she puts up with it.

Kyle pulled his fingers away when she began to shake and ordered her into position 5. Naga Chitanya almost came as he watched his wife spread her cunt. Her foot position was corrected slightly. Her Master called for position 6 and told her to get her collar. No, I didn't say to get up, he remonstrated as she started to rise.

Yes, sorry, Master.

She 'walked' on all four's over to the door, opened it, and retrieved her collar from her purse on the porch. Naga Chitanya noted the curve of her back and the way her breasts hung down and swayed from side to side as she 'walked'. She brought it back and he put it around her neck. Attaching the leash, he walked her forward and backward. You sometimes start with the wrong hand. You must start with the same hand as my foot or you'll get messed up.

J0rn1.jpg

Yes, Master.

They walked back and forth, then tried small turns. It was easier when she started with the same hand as his foot.

This was all Naga Chitanya could take watching his wife humiliate herself, and he groaned and emptied himself in the warm, wet, vacuum that was the mouth of Joanna. She sucked and stroked him until every drop was swallowed. Then she lowered his pants and took them off. You won't be needing these for a while. He was pushed backwards into a chair. She still hadn't let go of his family jewels and as his butt hit the seat, she fed them between 2 pieces of wood inset in the chair seat and clicked them shut.

Samantha was aching at the end of 10 minutes of this exercise and he called a halt without needing to punish her even once. Doing better, he stroked her hair.

Sorry to have to do this, Joanna told Samantha's husband, but I have to go for a few minutes. I'll turn the volume up if you wish. Please don't try and get up—you'll hurt yourself badly, they really are locked in. And if you yell—well this is a sound proof room. She pushed a slider on the control panel and Naga Chitanya could hear every sound coming from the living room. Joanna slipped out of the door and closed it silently.

Joanna, he said in a conversational voice. She appeared as if by magic. I was just checking Samantha's pc muscles and find them in need of extensive conditioning. The little bit of training we are doing now hasn't helped a bit. Position 3, Joanna. Naga Chitanya watched as she stepped wide and put her hands on the small of her back. Her elbows touched, thrusting her breasts out. Put your finger in her while she contracts her pc muscles.

Samantha was amazed. That hurts she is squeezing so hard, Master.

Now, lick your finger off and put it inside YOU. Naga Chitanya sat in rapt attention. Contract. See the difference?

She nodded. She had no idea anyone could build up those muscles that way. Had she lost that much tone there since she was younger? Was it because she hadn't had very much sex for the past few years? Maybe that was why Naga Chitanya seemed to be abroad so much anymore. She looked at her finger and, knowing what was expected, licked it again. Naga Chitanya shook his head in disbelief and found he was rising to the occasion.

We will need to accelerate that part of your training. Position 6.

Samantha knelt and he led her by the leash out of Naga Chitanya's view and up the stairs. Kyle walked into a door Samantha had never noticed and flicked on the light switch. That turned on four monitors in the studio, and Naga Chitanya could see a very well appointed examination room. Joanna slipped in the door and came over to rub her luscious breasts against him.

What is he doing now?

Wait and see, she responded.

Kyle sat his trainee up on the examination table and laid her on her back. He pulled out stirrups and positioned her legs.

Never knew you could see so much on one of those, he said as one camera was positioned to show all the real estate between the stirrups. Her arms were raised and attached to cuffs and a wide strap was tightened just under her breasts which completely immobilized her.

This is my Kegelcizer, an invention of my own, Kyle told his submissive. He stepped between her spread legs and set a box on a tray he pulled out from the table. Naga Chitanya could see wires running from a control box to a rubber phallus. The Master lubricated the phallus and pushed it home, attaching straps to her thighs to hold it in position.

You've been isolating the pc muscles when you pee. Contract them. As she did, he threw a switch, and a light shown on the box.

Beep...Beep...Beep, it went on for 15 seconds or so when she let off the pressure. AAWK, came from a speaker on the box and Owwwwwwww, went Samantha, and her body tensed up as a shock went through her nether region. Kyle flipped the switch and the box went dead. Oh, yes, as I was just about to say, he smiled, if you don't maintain the required pressure on it, there is a shocking development. I have both the required pressure and the shock value turned down low. We will build both the pressure and the amount of time you hold it during the next month. By that time you should be at a 7 out of the 10 settings, which I consider to be barely adequate.

Let me feel this iron cunt, Naga Chitanya asked Joanna. She stepped to the side, swinging her legs open as she did so. He put a finger in her and was amazed at the pressure. Then she changed it to pulse the muscles so he could feel what she could do with a cock in there. He could only imagine what that would feel like. She ran her fingers through his hair. I see you are up for some more action already. She knelt and took him in her mouth as he turned his attention back to the monitors.

J0rn1.jpg

Try it again, Kyle was telling her. He flipped the switch, Beep...Beep...Beep...

I don't think I can handle any more, she moaned after a half a minute was up.

30 more seconds, then you can rest. She concentrated on squeezing THOSE muscles to avoid the punishment. Time, he called out switching off the box. Rest for a minute and then we'll do two 30 second ones. I will give a Kegelcizer to Neeraja for you to use twice each day. Additionally, I expect you to contract the muscles each hour. Here is a clock that beeps on the hour as a reminder. You can put it on your desk. Three sets of 10 contractions each should do it, I think. You will be sore the first few days as you are using muscles that are not in shape. Another caveat. The exercises can be a little erotic, but you are NOT allowed to cum.

In the studio, Joanna slurped loudly. Does that contraption really shock as much as Samantha indicated? she was asked.

How do you think I acquired the muscles I have? Master has very exacting standards and won't accept anything but my best for him. And whew, but that's a sensitive place to run a jolt of electricity. It's not like electro-sex, I can tell you.

She felt Naga Chitanya jump in her hand when she said that. She put him back in her mouth and tightened her lips around him. While his wife was doing the first of her 30 second exercises, he tensed up and gave up his second load of the evening. Joanna swallowed it like it was her last meal for the month.

Is she almost done? he asked.

Yes, this is the last for today.

I'd better be going then, he announced looking down at the wooden jaws that held him entrapped.

That would be for the best, she produced a key from somewhere and inserted it into a lock under the chair. With a click he was free, and put on his pants. Giving the monitors a last look he slipped out of the door and headed for his car.

When Samantha arrived home about 7:30, everything was in chaos as the boys were packing. They went to summer camp for 2 weeks every year right after school got out, and were looking forward to it. Naga Chitanya would be driving them the 60 miles there on the morrow. He worked late in his office and Samantha didn't even hear him come to bed. She had begged and begged, but Kyle was adamant about leaving in the locks. She didn't know how much longer she could hold Naga Chitanya off, especially after the incident with Neeraja. She knew he was fuming about it, but hadn't mentioned anything since his discovery.

Samantha had done a few things early in her office before the 9:00 meeting. That had gone smoothly and sales were doing very well with the new directions she was taking the company. She arrived back at her office at 10:30. She was just getting started when Neeraja, her Neeraja, burst into the office. She was dressed in a red skirt, red pumps, and a black spaghetti strap top that did little to hide her curves. She was followed closely by a flustered Mrs. Davis.

I'm sorry, Mrs. Dunbar, began the flustered secretary. She wouldn't...

OUT, snapped Samantha to her maid. This is where I conduct MY business. You are NOT welcome here.

The Maid didn't seem in the least put out by the outburst, and made no move to leave.

Shall I call security, or the police? asked Mrs. Davis.

That's a good idea. We probably should clear up a few things with them, said Neeraja.

The mention of the police brought Samantha back to her senses.

No, no, I'll handle this. Thank you, Mrs. Davis. That will be all for now.

A smirk graced Neeraja's face as the secretary closed the door behind her. Let’s check on you, she said walking over to the desk before Samantha could move. Lift up your skirt in back.

Samantha’s face changed from anger to fear as she soaked it all in. She did as ordered and lifted her skirt, proving that she was sitting as HE had ordered. Good girl, she purred patting her head.

You have nothing to say to me?

Yes, Mistress. I mean, no, Mistress.

I can use this as a reminder, she said taking THE wooden spoon out of her purse.

Please, no, Mistress. That won’t be necessary, Samantha shrank back, terrified at the thought.

Come over here and take up position #1.

ABnr8.jpg

Yes, Mistress, she said, stripping off her suit coat and unbuttoning her blouse hurridly. She was naked under it and looked at Neeraja who nodded. It was removed as was the skirt and thong.

You can keep the stockings and garter.

The high-powered executive knelt and assumed the position required with fingers laced and placed on the back of the neck, her elbows perpendicular to her body. The young woman in front of her examined her breasts. She smiled as she bent over and lifted each of the padlocks in turn, then let it fall. I don’t suppose you have been satisfying Naga Chitanya since his return, it was not a question and Samantha didn’t see a reason to answer it. You will ignore me when I speak to you? she gripped a nipple and digging in her nails, twisted it viciously while lifting the offending breast.

No, Mistress. I I’m very sorry. I didn’t think it was a question. No, I haven’t been satisfying my husband since his return, the pain drained the color from her face and brought a tear to her eye. I am still locked up.

He must not be very happy about it, I should think.

No, Mistress. The nipple was finally released.

You have left HIM without sex. What will you do for ME, slut?

The words stung. I...I...I will obey you, Mistress, she said with conviction born out of desperation. She knew she had pissed off Neeraja, but she didn't want that part of her life to collide with her professional one here.

Neeraja dug two straps out of her purse and attached the curious clip on the end of each one to a nipple. They hurt some, but it was definitely bearable and she silently thanked her Maid for that. The Maid moved to a wooden chair on the other side of the couch. Come here then, was the order and the kneeling woman walked over on hands and knees, dragging the straps.

Neeraja raised her skirt and opened her legs to reveal a panty-less pussy, framed by garters attached to black hose. Samantha could smell the aroma from the hairy twat already and could see from the froth there that she was horny. She groaned at the task she knew was ahead of her.

You don’t like sucking me off, do you slut?

It isn’t you, Mistress. I’m just not into women, if you know what I mean.

She gave a short laugh. But I know you will obey me anyway.

Yes, Mistress.

That makes it all the better. Stand up. She obeyed immediately. Neeraja ran a finger under her nether lips between the padlocks and held up a finger with obvious moisture on it. And what is this?

I I must be ovulating. She opened her mouth as her Maid put the finger to her lips and tasted her own dew.

Beg me to let you eat my pussy.

Samantha swallowed. It was bad enough to be made to do it, but to have to ask for it was sooo humiliating. She could feel the heat rise up into her head, but swallowed her pride and hoped she could make up for the punishment she was expecting. Please, Mistress, let me eat your pussy, the word still grated on her ears.

Neeraja looked at her with raised eyebrows and she continued, I want to tongue your clit. I'll make it really good for you. Still silence. I'll slurp all your delicious juices. I'll make you cum in my mouth over and over again until my tongue falls off, her desperation was starting to show. There was no telling what this woman would do to her and she was afraid of her now. She couldn't let them be exposed after all she had gone through to shield them from the law.

As you wish. Hold out your hands. She put handcuffs on her wrists and pulled her down by the chain between them until it went under one leg of the chair. With Samantha resting on an elbow, she reached for the straps connected to the Japanese cloverleaf nipple clamps and pulled her prey forward by her nipples.

A shriek came from the President's mouth as the clamps bore down on her tender flesh. There was no relief until she reached the desired place and the tension was eased. Taking the left strap, she fished it between the top rung and the seat, and pulled it to the back of the chair. Samantha was pulled forward by the pressure on her nipple and the clamps caused an unusual amount of pain. Her breast, which didn’t want to go through the narrow passage at first, squeezed through the rungs as her tit flesh was distended until the front of her throat hit the seat and her chest banged against the front rungs of the chair with an aark . The Maid connected the strap with its velcro end to the rung in the back of the chair so there was some tension on the line to pull on the unhappy nipple. The other soon followed suit under the next rung, and she was held captive on her right elbow with her chin at an awkward angle over the seat of the chair. Her nipples were on fire, but she knew it was nothing compared to what would happen if she pulled back on them.

Neeraja pulled her skirt up and stepped over her prey. She held onto the arms and pressed into the back of the chair as she slid down until Samantha’s head was thrown back by the invading cunt. Her mouth, open a little too wide for comfort, was pressed into the hairy mass before her. She was held captive by the pressure on her sore, distended nipples, now hooked to the back legs of the chair. She felt trapped, unable to move a muscle.

HWglJ.jpg

Make it good and make it last, was the command. Start with my hole.

The woman who commanded so many all around her to do her bidding, was now the servant of another. She inserted her tongue into the vagina before her and started licking for all she was worth. Her nostrils filled with the scent of her Maid who purposely hadn’t showered that morning. After a minute, a spurt of liquid entered her mouth and she choked and gagged, her eyes looking up with alarm.

Now it’s just my piss. I’ll let it out in spurts so you'll be able to swallow. But I do want you to swallow every drop. She smiled sweetly. Do I make myself clear?

Samantha nodded as much as she could move her head, and, trying not to choke, swallowed the acrid liquid. She continued to lick the delicate tissues engulfing her mouth. She didn’t dare pull back, both because she would anger Neeraja, and because her nipple rings would tear the tender, swollen tit flesh.

Neeraja loved the feel of a tongue on her pee hole. It felt so good to have a tongue laving away as she let go. And the thought that it was her boss being made to do it was just that much sweeter. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling.

Samantha was ready when the next spurt came and stopping her tongue work, swallowed immediately. Then again. She worked not to gag. And again it came, until she thought it would never end. Samantha breathed a sigh of relief when it was over. As she went back to work, she was almost thankful for the cunt juices to get rid of the acrid taste of piss.

Good girl, there’s my good little piss slave. She rocked back and forth, the motion pulling farther on the entrapped nipples. She smiled at the groan elicited from her employer.

Samantha ran her tongue in and out of the hole, then up the right lip over her clit and back down. She sucked hard and tasted the last of the piss drops. She pushed the realization of what she was tasting out of her mind, and worked with all her might to make her nemesis cum as soon as possible.

Neeraja looked at the woman below her. The garters and stockings were elegant. Samantha lay sprawled on her right side and Neeraja used her heel to rub up and down against the padlocks. A moan came from between her legs. Samantha hadn’t thought she would be able to feel anything with the padlocks closing her lips. But the pressure on the locks worked its way into the sensitive, lubricated clit. Before long, her hips were trying to move in time with the heel of Neeraja’s shoe, her legs open allowing for more pressure on the swollen organ below.

The maid reached down into her purse again for the wooden spoon. She leaned forward and brought it down on the side of ass cheek nearest her. You are letting up. When I want you to slow down, I’ll tell you to do it. Right now you are my cunt-sucking whore, and, she brought the spoon down harder this time, I expect your total concentration to MY needs.

Samantha whipped her tongue into a frenzy, heedless of exactly where it went. All she knew was that this woman was slightly unbalanced, the spoon hurt like hell, and there was no telling what she would do if angered. She sucked at the cunt and spun her tongue around and around the pea until it ached with the motion. Her whole being was consumed with the smell of the oozing liquid and the feel of the puffy nether lips and the thigh muscles starting to contract. Just when she thought it would never end, Neeraja brought the spoon down again. Samantha’s face was pulled hard into her spasming clit as she grabbed and twisted her hair in a frenzy.

Samantha had a difficult time breathing with her face being mashed into the twitching pussy. She held onto the leg of the chair with her cuffed hands to keep from being pushed backward and injuring delicate tissues. She pushed back with her neck muscles to stay in place and continued lashing her tongue over the clit filling her mouth.

Do it, cunt, her Maid said horsely. Tongue me faster. Make me cum. Then a low growl came from her throat. Don’t make me take the spoon to you.

Neeraja sat with her head thrown back, eyes squeezed tightly shut, making little squealing noises, relishing wave upon wave that washed over her. She could hear her tongue slave trying to breathe and pulled her face harder into the vee between her legs. She looked down at the scene before her, and the sight caused another orgasm to hit. She squeezed the head tightly with her legs as she shook through her second orgasm.

Finally she relaxed and let go of the hair she had been holding. Samantha was able to move her head back an inch and precious air was sucked into her lungs. Breathing heavily, she rolled her eyes upward and saw the triumph in Neeraja’s eyes. The realization hit her that they could never go back to their previous employer/employee relationship. She shifted slightly to get the kink out of her neck. Her body let her know that it was stiff and sore from the awkward position. It also let her know that she had been close to cumming.

Neeraja rose out of the chair and unfastened the straps from the back of the chair. Samantha remained where she was, breasts still pushed through the rungs of the chair, fearful now of offending her Maid in any way. Neeraja grabbed her hair and pulled her from the chair, the straps following her tits as they came out from under the chair to hang down from her nipples. As Samantha struggled to take up position 1, Neeraja tilted her head up.

That wasn’t very good, but then you haven’t had much practice, I suspect.

No, Mistress, I haven’t, I'm sorry.

A middle aged cunt who can’t even tongue me decently. The voice indicated considerable disapproval. You should be a pro by now, she spat out.

Samantha marveled that this girl, who had seemed so subservient while managing the household tasks, was now in complete possession of the situation. I’m sorry, Mistress. I’ll try harder to please you next time.

Hrumph. Stand up and let me take your locks off.

They were soon removed and the high and mighty executive returned to a kneeling position. The straps crisscrossed her front and wrapped around her sides to her back where they were clipped together. They were just tight enough to cause a little pain. A short leash was attached to them and Neeraja stepped forward. Samantha knew what would happen if the leash went taut, and moved on hands and knees to keep alongside. Everything went well until she was led around the sofa. She continued around as Neeraja stepped away. The searing pain in her nipples informed her of her mistake. She didn’t make that mistake again as she was led back and forth around the office and over to the window. Stand against the window until your face and tits are flattened against it. The window overlooked the street five stories below.

This is only a window. If you disappoint me by moving away, I will take you as you are now to meet all the executives in your company. Is that what you want?

No, Mistress. Please, Mistress. Not that, Mistress. I will work harder to please you, Mistress.

We’ll see. I wonder who is looking at this window right now. Samantha shivered at the thought, but the humiliating idea also caused a jolt to her clit.

Her Domme ran a finger up the bald pussy from the back. Damn bitch. You have cunt juice running down your leg. As she held her against the window, she stroked her finger back and forth until she heard the moan she had been waiting for. Then she pushed that finger up her hole and moved it around until her breathing quickened and the ass in question began to gyrate. She laughed and pulled out her digit, wiping it on the ass cheek nearest to her.

With that, the leashed woman was led back around the desk and over to the chair. Neeraja took off the straps and sat down as Samantha knelt before her.

Turn over on your back and assume position 5, was the command.

Neeraja gazed down at the beauty sprawled out before her. The black hair was rumpled, breasts nice and firm, although still showing signs from the bruising last weekend. Tummy tight, legs toned, although in need of a little more tanning. The lips slicked apart when her legs were parted and Samantha held them wide with her fingers. The waxing left nothing to the imagination down there.

Feet apart. Scooch forward. The legs were now wide open with her knees at the side of the chair. Neeraja placed a shoe on the offered pussy and rotated the back of the heel back and forth. The moan told her all she needed to know. She put the tip of her shoe into the open vagina as far as it would go and moved it about. She could see an occasional tightening of the thighs.

Slut.

There was no response. Soooo. You will ignore me again.

No, Mistress. Yes, I am a slut.

She picked up the wooden spoon. If I have to do the work, I will hit each breast 15 times.

OH My GOD. They hurt so much last time. Please, Mistress. Have mercy.

Or you could do it for me, I suppose. Then I would stop at, say 10 total, five on each one.

Yes, I will do that one, Mistress.

How would you hit them?

Hard, Mistress. Very hard. I'll make them hurt. I’m sorry I’m stupid and slow to learn. I'll hit them so I will learn to serve you better. She was panicky. But please, give me something to deaden my screams.

Go get your thong. She scrambled quickly on all fours and returned with it in her mouth, breathing through her nose. She assumed the spread position with her legs either side of the chair. Neeraja handed her the dreaded wooden spoon. The Executive gripped it tightly, knowing her aim must be perfect. Shutting her eyes was out of the question. Right hand first.

SMACK. Pain was reflected in the eyes and a low howl came from the seated woman as the rounded part of the spoon connected directly on her left nipple. She sat holding her breast, her breath hissing through her teeth. The flesh around the nipple, now distended had turned white, then immediately red at the blow.

Don’t you have anything to say to me?

She pulled the sodden panties out. One. Thank you, Mistress.

Next.

She swallowed and steeled herself for the ordeal. Left hand this time, bite down on the panties. She aimed for the right breast and prepared for the pain. The spoon swung and at the last moment, she squeezed her eyes shut and the spoon missed its mark, hitting her collarbone with a thug.

I'm sorry, Mistress, she was aghast. I'll do it again, harder this time.

HaxKa.jpg

No, slut. It seems that you can't even do that right. Samantha was crying now. The cloverleaf clips were reattached, then the leash, and Neeraja led the way to the door of the office, with a frightened Samantha in tow.

Please, Mistress. I'll make it up to you. Please not out there, she was in a panic.

With her hand on the doorknob, Neeraja said, I'll pull you through by your tits if that is what you want. She opened the door and led a sobbing Samantha into the office of an astonished Mrs. Susan Davis.

Mrs. Samantha is most embarrassed by the scene she made in the office a while ago, aren’t you?

Y...Y...Yes, I am very sorry.

Tell the nice lady who I am?

M...M...My M M Mistress, she thought she would die on the spot.

Shall we go on a tour of the building, or would you like to offer me an alternative?

Oh GOD, she is going to make me say it, May I punish myself for you, Mistress.

HOGp4.jpg

Punish yourself how?

Please God, let me die now, she prayed. I will hit my breasts...

Tits.

...my tits as hard as I can with the spoon. Mrs. Davis could already see where the spoon had landed, as well as the bruises from the previous punishment. She shivered at the sight.

You will not disappoint me again?

No, Mistress.

Is there something you would like to ask Mrs. Davis about seeing you here today like this?

Mrs. Davis, I know that this has been somewhat disturbing, but I would appreciate it if you could forget all about it. Her secretary nodded.

Please see to it that we are not disturbed, Mrs. Davis, the insolent Maid demanded. With that, they walked, or rather Samantha crawled beside her as they went back into the office and closed the door. Neeraja sat back down in the chair and indicated that Samantha return to her position.

Lay back.

Yes, Mistress. The shoe touched the open slit and Neeraja began to move it from her vagina to her pubic bone. The slosh from the wetness there was noticeable to both.

Cunt.

Yes, I am nothing but a cunt, Mistress.

No good, fuckin’ piss-drinking slut.

The shoe was driving her crazy. Yes, Mistress. I am nothing but a fuckin’ piss slut.

Now let's see if you can do it properly. Take up the spoon. She knew she couldn't hold back now, and her aim must be right on.

If you miss a shot, there are 2 penalty shots to that tit, Samantha nodded. If I don't think you hit hard enough, we'll start back at the beginning. Samantha moaned. Or I can do them all myself and do the 30.

No, No, I'll do it, Mistress.

She took aim with her right hand again and hit with all her might. SMACK! She screamed into the gag and rolled around and around on the floor holding the injured breast. Neeraja smirked, That was just barely adequate. Continue.

One, Mistress. How the hell could she ever get through this. She lay back down, her legs spread wide outside Neeraja's chair and took up the spoon in her left hand. She couldn't ease up and lose the pain from the first one. She had to keep her eyes open. She swung and connected with a loud SMACK! Again, she rolled around back and forth, screaming and holding the other breast. Two, she said when she could resume her position.

Neeraja took the thin heel of her shoe and rubbed it up and down the exposed slit in front of her. Make sure the rest are all at least that hard. She wondered if she could bring her off this way. That would injure her pride.

Back to the right hand. She couldn't hit the same spot again. Her nipples and the aureoles around them were bright red already, and smarted like crazy. She decided she would hit the top, bottom, and both sides of each breast on her last four strokes. She opted for the bottom first. Biting down on the panties hard, SMACK!! Damn she rolled on her side and curled up in a fetal position holding her left breast, tears running down her cheeks. Neeraja watched and was pretty sure this was the last time she would have to worry about disobedience or insolence.

Continue, and cut all that rolling around. If you can't handle it, I'll tie you down and do the punishment.

No, No, I can do it, Mistress. Three, Mistress. I'll try and stay still.

Left hand again. Can't shut my eyes like the first time. She aimed at the underside of her right breast and let fly, SMACK!! Mnmnmnmnmn, she cried into the gag, tears flowing again. She grabbed onto the hurt breast but didn't move away from Neeraja's heel. The Maid continued to stroke slowly up and down the gash lying in front of her, occasionally bringing the wider part of the back of her shoe into contact. F...F...Four, Mistress.

What have you learned from this?

I have learned to treat you with the utmost respect, Mistress. Also that Your p...p...pussy is to be worshiped. I have learned that I need to obey you wherever you are, even here at my office. The heel kept its movement, and a schlick sound accompanied it as it parted the oozing lips.

I will be merciful. If you can cum on my shoe with the 6th strike, I will let your punishment end there.

Thank You, Mistress, Thank you. You won't regret your mercy. You will see, Mistress.

But these last two had better be good ones. I want them back on your nipples like the first ones.

Yes, Mistress. Two more to go. I can do this, she said to herself. She became conscious of the shoe heel rubbing her engorged clit and cunt lips and began working her pelvis up and down to increase the sensation. She picked up the spoon in her right hand again. Damn this was going to hurt on that sore nipple. SMACK!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr, she grabbed the tit and squeezed hard, and bit on the panties trying not to scream. Sweat poured from her forehead as she squeezer her eyes tight waiting for the pain to subside. She was finally able to breathe, F...F...Five, Mistress.

O.K. Now I need to cum. She closed her eyes and thought about Kyle's beautiful cock. He was able to do the most amazing things with it. She remembered being with him the night after the party. As she replayed the scene in her head, the heel brought her closer and closer to cumming. HE would want her to cum this way. It would turn him on to see it. She was back in bed with him, and seeing her had given him a magnificent erection. She was just putting her mouth on him, tasting the salty precum when she felt herself start to spasm. She opened her eyes and aimed the spoon, striking with all her might on the defenceless right tit. As it hit, so did her orgasm. She didn't know whether she was in heaven or hell, as she grabbed the injured party while continuing to work her cunt up and down on the heel to extend the explosion she was experiencing. Her tit was aching now, but she realized that last stroke didn't hurt as much as the other ones had.

Six, thank you, Mistress.

All this work has made me horny. I think I'd like to cum again.

Yes, Mistress. I will make this one good for you.

To Be Continued

Training Samantha: Chapter 12 - A New Life

Saturday morning everything happened later than usual. Samantha was relaxing (if she ever could relax these days around Naga Chitanya) in the living room with a third cup of coffee. Naga Chitanya came downstairs, and sat across from her.

We need to talk. She nodded, dreading the worst.

I know you didn't have your period last week.

wMpqs.webp

I...I thought...that is

There were no tampon wrappers in the waste basket. His voice was that ominous soft tone she feared and she sat mute. Were there?

No. But my urinary tract infection...

He shook his head. I called your doctor. Her head was swimming. Everything was falling apart. There was no doctor's appointment.

But I...I, she fell silent, not knowing what to say in her defense.

wMSYQ.jpg

I now know that you have had fantasies I never knew about, he held up her journal, her secret journal. Damn, How did he find that? Why didn't you tell me about your fantasies?

If you've read it, you know why I couldn't ever tell you or anyone else about them. They were so personal, so private, so so . She was mad that he had read them, and embarrassed that he had, all at the same time.

I know you have been seeing someone. I followed you to his house on Elmwood Place last Tuesday. I'm sure from the way you entered the house that it wasn't the first time either. She shuddered. The nipple studs, the tip less bra, and going without panties are for HIM, not for me. I know that now. Tears were streaming down her face as he continued, I also don't know what relationship you have developed with Neeraja in my absence. I know I've been away quite a bit, and I know we have grown apart. I want you to know I don't blame you for what you've done. My only request is that you don't fight me for joint custody of the boys.

HOGp4.jpg

This last shook her to the core. Her head was whirling out of control. She had to save her marriage. There was only one way she could see out of it without both of them going to jail. Naga Chitanya, she was shaking now.

I don’t want to hear your excuses .

Naga Chitanya, PLEASE.

He shook his head and rose to leave the room.

NAGA CHITANYA, she was crying now and continued before he could leave, I knew our marriage was on the skids. You were staying away for longer and longer periods of time. I also knew that our sex life was in the toilet. He turned at the doorway and looked back at her. I I I sought help from someone I heard about. I wanted this expert to teach me to be sexual again, like I was at the beginning of our marriage, maybe even more so.

A man, his gaze was withering.

She nodded. He is teaching me, she hesitated, took a deep breath, then went through with it, he is teaching me how to submit to a man as in my fantasies.

You submit? I can't believe that.

It's true. I know I can be rather controlling at times, he snorted. Yes, I've had some fantasies I've never shared with you, or with anyone. Now I've made the ultimate sacrifice to save our marriage. She had made the start, she had to finish it. I wanted to learn to be your submissive, to do what you say, when you say to do it. But I didn't know how to come out and tell you this. I didn't really even know what it all meant, or that it could happen in real life. I figured you would think me weird, perverted and I was scared as hell to give up my control. My teacher doesn't think my submission is strange; he says it is natural. What he has done is to bring out my sexuality, and it makes me horny all the time. She smiled through the tears, I can even give a dynamite blow job now-and yes, I do swallow .

HOGp4.jpg

So you want me to believe that you have done all this for me? What do you take me for an idiot?

Can you think of any other reason why I would submit myself, and I do mean submit myself, to any man?

He stood in silence before sitting back down. What about Neeraja?

It all had to come out. Wh when I am home, I I I am ordered to pee, she hesitated, in a special glass only Neeraja can hold for me.

That I would have to SEE to believe, his eyebrows went up.

Sometimes she requires me to do other things before allowing me to to to relieve myself, she blushed, knowing that he had seen it all but still found it difficult to talk about. It has given her a sense of power which has gone to her head, I'm afraid.

But she is our MAID.

His wife nodded and said in a soft voice, My teacher said it was a necessary task for me to learn submission.

He said thoughtfully, still not fully convinced. I guess that is what I happened in on? She nodded again.

Do you like doing it with her?

I'm not sure now. It was the most horrible thing I have ever had to do when it began. I know I wouldn't have done it willingly. Maybe with a different woman... She thought briefly about Joanna, and felt the tell-tale tingle in her loins that answered the question for her.

Have her bring you the ‘special’ glass.

No, Please, not now, she was pleading with him.

Yes, NOW, his voice was quiet, but firm.

She sat, her brain spinning, trying to think of a way out of this situation. But there was none she could fathom. Neeraja, she stood and called out to the kitchen, bring my special glass, please .

Neeraja appeared in the doorway. In there?

Yes, please.

Neeraja re-entered the room holding the glass. Samantha blushed as her husband read the inscription, 'Samantha's Piss' on the side. She motioned for Neeraja to sit where she was, directly opposite Naga Chitanya.

J0PoP.jpg

No way, Naga Chitanya said quickly. He wasn't going to miss out on seeing the action. Sit here on the couch next to me.

Samantha pulled up her flannel nightgown to just below the bottom of her pussy, hoping she could go without Naga Chitanya catching sight of the locks. There had already been enough revelations for one evening, but she knew he would see them soon anyway unless she could get Kyle to remove them. She spread her legs and Neeraja placed the glass in its strategic position. I know I can go, she said with a strained smile. She had drunk three cups of coffee and it usually went right through her. But even though it was her husband, perhaps because it was her husband, nothing happened.

I can't see anything. Lift your gown up a little, he asked.

Wait, here it comes. And true to her word the pssst sound accompanied the yellow urine which was expelled with great force into the glass.

Stop, Neeraja commanded. Naga Chitanya watched in awe as his wife cut the pee in mid-stream.

Go. She let her pc muscles relax and the stream began anew.

Stop. She could definitely feel the muscles that controlled this personal function since she had begun with the kegelcizer. The Maid continued starting and stopping until her bladder was empty.

Neeraja handed her a Kleenex from her pocket and she dabbed it up under the edge of her dressing gown and put it into the glass. Thank you, she said sweetly as Neeraja left the room with the glass. Now do you believe me?

It does put a whole new light on things. Naga Chitanya sat and pondered the situation. But where do I fit into all this. It sounds to me like you and this, this sexpert have quite the thing going. You have your sex drive, you get screwed, I am assuming HE gets screwed, but I am left out of it.

Let me see if I can introduce you to him. I'm sure he will be able to help, she forced a smile, but had no idea that it was true. She had hoped her affair with Kyle could be kept secret, but the demands on her were too great for that to happen. There didn't seem to be any other option.

She went in search of Neeraja and managed to get Kyle's phone number out of her. Calling him, she apologized for having disturbed him, but said something drastic had come up. She explained the situation and begged him to allow Naga Chitanya to be a part of the training. Maybe he could learn the ropes, so to speak, and their marriage could be saved. Kyle for his part said he never had any intention of destroying their marriage. If this was the only way to save it, he would do what he could. An appointment was set up for later that same day.

A very nervous Samantha got into the car ahead of Naga Chitanya and raised her skirt before sitting down. She never got use to the erotic feeling of the leather upholstery against her bare skin. Naga Chitanya followed a minute later, and drove the short way from their house. Naga Chitanya couldn't help but notice her nipples poking against the front of the pull-over she was wearing. She sat in trepidation, thinking that this was one of those defining moments in their lives. She glanced at her watch as she opened the car door: six minutes to seven. One foot after the other, up the walk at as though everything was moving in slow motion, her husband following close behind. When they reached the porch she announced that she was expected to be naked when she entered the house, that it was all a part of her losing her inhibitions. Before he could respond, she gripped the bottom of the pull-over and raised it over her head, leaving her upper torso bare except for the nipple studs. She stripped to garter belt and stockings and pulled her collar out of her purse in case it was needed. She didn't look at him when her padlocks were revealed, and he made no comment. Then taking a deep breath, she rang the doorbell and stood facing the door.

A naked Joanna answered the door. Naga Chitanya didn't let on that they had met before and she ushered them into the living room. Samantha took her required position on the floor, and Naga Chitanya looked around the room and finally sat on the couch. They waited for a few agonizing minutes until Kyle entered. He handed Samantha a towel and told her to sit on one of the chairs.

ABnr8.jpg

Now, we have a dilemma. Samantha tells me that you know something about her training. Have you ever seen a submissive being trained before? Naga Chitanya shook his head. Do you know anything about taking the role of a Dominant? Again the shake of the head. I will allow you to watch, but if you try and interfere in any way, your time here will be finished forever. Do I make myself clear?

Yes. Is it Mr. Laughlin?

My name is Kyle and I would prefer that you use it. Your wife addresses me in a different way.

I understand, Kyle.

I would also encourage you to ask questions as I go along. Naga Chitanya nodded.

Position 1. As she went into position, Kyle’s gaze remained on Naga Chitanya and he lectured as though in a classroom. The first step in submission is to learn obedience in simple things. Samantha has learned 6 positions for me. They are designed to show off the many special attributes of a woman. They reinforce the fact that when I speak, she will obey. You will notice how her heels touch in back, how her knees open into a vee, how her elbows are 180 degrees from her body. Her stomach is held in and her breasts are thrust out.

Naga Chitanya nodded again, trying to memorize the finer details of the position.

She has also accepted certain changes in her body.

So I have seen.

He spoke to his kneeling submissive although he continued to look at Naga Chitanya, What are you thinking, Samantha?

I I am not so much thinking, as feeling, M...M...M...Master, there she had gotten the word out in front of her husband. I am uncertain as to what you will do or what you will require of me. I am also uncomfortable having my husband here.

Do you want him to go?

No, Master. And thank you Master for letting him come with me this evening.

Are you wet?

She hadn't even thought about it through her nervousness. I... she looked down and saw the dribble of juice oozing out from her padlocked cunt-lips which had run down on the edges of her thighs. Yes, I must be, Master.

What happened to her breasts? Naga Chitanya asked.

That was Neeraja's doing. It seems that your wife pissed her off the other day. I would have to say that she likes taking her punishments out on them. Whatever it was, I don't think Samantha will be doing it again.

No, Master, she answered without being asked and left no doubt about his statement being true.

You said there were six positions, Kyle?

Yes. Ask her to take position 2.

Take position 2, Samantha, her husband said.

She didn't know which way to face since the two men weren't seated together. She opted to turn her ass toward her Master and parted her cheeks as she had been taught. Naga Chitanya gave the command, so you will turn and open yourself to him, her Master corrected. She hurried to fix her mistake.

Naga Chitanya saw a part of his wife she had forever kept hidden from him. It was so delicious, so erotic, so decadent. Why does she do this? Naga Chitanya asked. Why does she obey a command that is obviously so humiliating for her?

There is in every woman a desire to submit. For some it is very weak, in others it is very strong. Many will not give in to it because the consequences of giving up control are too great. To yield the body is easy; women do it every day, even though they may not be interested in sex. To yield the mind is to give up control of the will and that opens up a part of a woman she would rather people not see, especially her husband.

Many more women will not do it because there is no dominant available who understands the depths of their desire for submission and how to encourage it. Most men don't understand this in a woman, and are therefore unable and unworthy to receive this gift. These men would either take advantage of the woman, thinking she was weak and pliable to his whim, or simply wouldn't understand how she feels. Many a submissive woman has been looked down upon by a boyfriend or husband as strange and weird for wanting to give up control. Society looks at the exterior of the relationship—she gives, he gets. They don't understand that for the submissive, giving IS receiving what she wants.

For his part, a Dominant takes on a grave responsibility. It is the responsibility that comes with great power. When a Master takes on a submissive, he takes on great power, but must know how to use it responsibly.

Doesn't he just get what he wants? Naga Chitanya asked.

ABUFb.jpg

No, his responsibility is to bring out her submission. To accept it as a gift. To be sure that the fact that she is giving up control doesn't bring her harm, physically or emotionally. To understand how erotic her submission makes her feel and not make her feel as though she is a sexual misfit because she doesn't fit into socially accepted patterns.

Samantha had never heard the theoretical underpinnings of what Kyle had been doing to her. She had thought early on that it was about him getting his way, but she came to realize it was much more that that. His every step had been calculated to reach deep into her mind. She listened to the speech with interest but was tiring of the position she still held. She shifted slightly, and was rewarded by a resounding smack on the ass. You know better than to move when in position.

Yes, Master. Sorry, Master.

Come here and take Position 3. She stood, legs apart, with her hands behind and breasts thrust out. He took out a key and unlocked and removed the padlocks. They are intended to remove her cunt from her control. She is able to pee through them, although it does make keeping herself clean a bit more of a challenge. He inserted a finger into her vagina, hooked it, and pulled her closer. His legs forced hers farther apart. He sniffed at her pubic area. Yes, she is doing well with her hygiene. If you are interested and able to become her Dom, you will be given a key for them. If not... he shrugged. We will have to take out the bottom two locks next week when her period arrives. She should wear something that makes it obvious that she is menstruating. I like a necklace with some sort of red jewel in it.

I can get her one, Naga Chitanya offered.

She will have to bring it to you to put on, and only you will take it off at the end of her menstrual period. The decision to wear it is not hers to control. She will just have to carry around panty liners if her flow starts at work.

Naga Chitanya nodded. This was becoming more involved that he thought.

Now try the other 3 positions.

Position 4, Naga Chitanya spoke a little more firmly and she struggled into the backbend position.

You will note how tight her skin is in this position. The blood also drains to her head, making her a little light-headed. She is very open and vulnerable. If I wanted to squeeze her sore breasts, I could do it, and she would let me. Let's try the nipples instead. They were still a little sore but not black and blue like the rest of them. She moaned as he stroked them with the back of his hand, then pulled them away from her body into even firmer erection, before twisting each one lightly.

It also gives easy access to her cunt. With that, her husband watched him finger her vaginal opening. The slurping sound left no question about her excitement. Very slowly, he brought her up until she was on the edge. She fought it, not wanting her husband to see her responding to her Master. But she knew it was a losing proposition.

Please, may I cum, Master? she gasped.

In a minute. Just think of my finger. Think of what it's doing to you.

I am, Master. I am. It is all I can think about.

But you want to cum in order to feel good. You like to feel good, don't you?

No, Master. I want to cum for you, her thighs were shaking now in desire. But, yes, it will make me feel good too, she couldn't lie to him.

Do you think your husband would like to see you cum like this?

I I don’t know, Master.

Fuck my finger.

She moved back and forth as much as she could while in her back bend position. He moved in little circles hitting her G spot on the roof of her vagina as she gyrated. Make me proud of how much you want to cum. Of how you're waiting for my command.

J00VQ.jpg

She lurched herself forward to impale herself fully on his finger and jerk back off from it.

You can do better than that. Harder.

Yes, Master. She tried to impale herself completely on the outstreatched finger. Her muscles were cramping up.

SLAP! He used his free hand to leave a red mark on her unprotected inner thigh. Work my finger. Fuck it.

She began shrieking, flailing her head about, looking like she was in agony. Faster and faster she moved, a contortionist on a mission.

Cum. Naga Chitanya watched with fascination as the staid, practical woman he had married came screaming against the single finger offered by this man he had just met. He could see her shake with the force of her orgasm. She screamed loudly, her eyes shut tight against the contractions, her thighs tight as rubber bands. When she could catch a breath, she thanked him over and over for letting her cum, oblivious that her husband was even in the room. As she came down from her peak, light-headed and disoriented, Naga Chitanya realized how uncomfortable his pants were fitting. He adjusted them and Kyle said, Why don't you try her out? Which hole would you like?

You mean...

Kyle nodded. She has three which are available. You had better give her a break for a few minutes, to recover, though.

Naga Chitanya smiled, Perhaps later I'll take a test drive.

It was almost nine o'clock when they got into their car to drive home, Naga Chitanya noticed her pulling her skirt up before sitting down and raised an eyebrow.

She took a deep breath and exhaled. I am not to sit on my skirt, and I am to keep my legs open at all times, she explained.

And you do that even when Kyle isn't around and can't see you?

I...that is...Yes, I do. Please don't ask me to explain why I do it, because I don't know myself.

Why does he have you sit that way?

Closing my legs is a sign that I am hiding something, that I am not open, not available. I always have to be available. And as for sitting bare-ass, she smiled at the phrase, Master said I will soil my skirt sitting on it because...because I am horny all the time.

So you are sitting directly on the leather seat?

Yes.

You do that in your office too?

That is my requirement.

And how about the other? Are you horny all the time now?

It is unbelievable. I can't remember a time I wasn't on edge since my instructions began.

They drove in silence the rest of the way and walked into the living room with Samantha pulling up the back of her skirt as she sat down. He was in thought. So this is the secret you have been hiding this week.

I...I didn't know how to break it to you. I didn't have any idea the training would be this intense. I want our marriage to succeed. I love you and am willing to do whatever it takes.

And this submission really makes you horny?

I am wet all the time now, she gave a rueful smile.

You want me to take control of our sex life.

No, I want you to take control, period. This is about more than just sex. And for it to work, you will need to be home a lot more. Do you think you can do it?

When I issue a command to assume a position in our house, you will go immediately to our bedroom, unless I direct otherwise. Is that clear?

Yes. She said nodding.

A more respectful answer would be more appropriate, I think, he arched his right eyebrow.

Yes, Sir.

Position 1. She took a deep breath. There was no other choice. She had to make this work. She rose and climbed the steps to the bedroom, stripped to garter belt, stockings and shoes and knelt in the middle of the floor assuming the position she had been taught.

You have withheld sex from me for a long time.

ABnr8.jpg

I didn’t mean Yes, I'm sorry, Sir. Please forgive me. I I I will make it up to you. She felt a tremor in the pit of her stomach and could feel the juices flow again. She had wondered if she could feel the same way with Naga Chitanya as she did with Kyle, and now had her answer.

Come over here, he sat in a straight-back chair. She started to get up, then caught herself and crawled over to him on hands and knees.

You will be punished for that.

Yes, Sir, she laid herself over his lap waiting for what she knew would happen.

Her raised his hand, SMACK! One, thank you, Sir.

SMACK! Two, thank you, Sir.

His hand was smarting after 10. By then, she was yelping in pain, but by the time they closed in on 20, she was just moaning between his strikes and she was trying to rub herself, padlocks and all, against the obvious protrusion in his pants. He smiled at her reaction and appreciated the deliciously red color of her beautiful ass.

Please, Sir, May I cum, she asked?

He was amazed that punishment like this could get her off. Your locks are back in and I haven't had any relief. Could you cum like this without engaging in sex?

I...I’M not sure, but I think I could, Sir.

We will hold off for the time being. Assume position 2.

Yes, Sir, she hurried to obey. And Sir, thank you for correcting me and giving me another chance to please you.

He shook his head at the change in his wife and looked at the ass pulled opened for his pleasure. Later, he relaxed and couldn't think of a time he had enjoyed sex more. Even more amazing was the way she responded to his exploration of that long-forbidden entrance.

The next evening, after their training session, they went out for dinner. She seemed to be more respectful of him than before, more attentive to what he was saying. She excused herself and rose to go the lady's room.

Were you given permission? he asked with a frown.

No, Sir, she was amazed at how quickly she fell into a submissive mode. It brought a tingle to her locked clit when he responded that way. It was very erotic when he took command of the situation. She sat back down and waited expectantly for his permission.

They ordered their dinner, and she began to fidget in her seat. You may go and use the urinal, he said graciously.

But, Sir, the urinals are...

...in the men's room, yes. See that you don't take too long.

She really did have to pee now. She looked for the restrooms and watched to see if anyone was going in the men's room. When no one had for a couple of minutes, she took a deep breath and excused herself. At the last second, she made the turn away from the lady's room and pushed the door open. No one was visible and she grabbed a handful of toilet paper from a stall. Then she hurried to pee. She pulled up her skirt, thankful she didn't have any panties on to get in the way. She stepped up and spread her legs so she could get as close as possible, straddling the bottom of the urinal. She pushed. Nothing. She pushed again. She was in a panic. She had to go, and go fast.

Just then a gentleman entered the restroom. He saw her standing at a urinal and looked back at the door to see if he had entered the wrong place. He hadn't. She was about to tear herself out of there and sit in agony when her stream exploded into the urinal.

Lady's room full? he queried looking appreciatively at the bare ass below the raised skirt as the sound of her piss hitting the urinal echoed in the room.

Yes, Sir. I thought I would burst. Those bitches take forever in there.

She dabbed at herself with the toilet paper and threw it into the urinal before flushing it. It didn't go down but she didn't notice. She ran water over her hands and left with them wringing wet. The gentleman stood spellbound and watched her leave still holding the door.

They visited Elmwood Place for the next couple of days. Naga Chitanya learned more about the role of a Dom, and Samantha experienced, sometimes with both of them at the same time, the deeper joys of submission.

Samantha was blossoming at work. She was more sure of herself, more decisive, yet strangely, more in tune with her employees. Mrs. Davis showed no signs of having ever seen her with Neeraja, and none of it got around the business. She made a note to give a raise to a private secretary with that much discretion.

On their fourth visit together Kyle asked if Naga Chitanya had purchased a necklace for his wife.

wMznx.webp

Yes, I found one that is quite exquisite. Her period should be arriving any day now, she says.

Good. Samantha is becoming more comfortable taking orders from you. Always be sure she respects you and your authority. Also, let her know that in spite of punishments and discipline, you really care about her, that it is your care for her that requires the punishment. It is sometimes nice, though, to give a spanking or another form of discipline to help train her, or just because it pleases you, he smiled. But she should know the difference.

Here is a key to her locks. It is necessary to leave them on only as long as you wish. They have fulfilled their intended purpose with me. That she may only cum with permission when she is with you is a given. Even when you decide to remove them permanently, or semi-permanently, I would strongly urge that Samantha have to ask and receive permission before masturbating. It makes her feel more submissive, and reinforces your role as her Dom. She is progressing on the Kegelcizer. In only a week, she has gone from level 1 to level 3, so Neeraja informs me.

Naga Chitanya nodded. She has complained about being sore 'down there', but that is only normal as those muscles are being toned. Neeraja is working with her twice a day and she is contracting them between sessions on the Kegelcizer. As you suggested, I use her sexually in other ways while she is getting her cunt in shape. When she reaches level 5, I will reward her by taking her vaginally.

Samantha was holding position 1 through all this. They spoke of her as though she wasn't there. Like a thousand other little things Kyle did, it merely reinforced the submissive relationship she had with him, and now with Naga Chitanya

I would like to use her at a party I am giving in a couple of weeks, the Master said. You will be invited, of course.

Naga Chitanya nodded, She should be over her period by then. Will she serve or be entertainment?

She will serve. I have a new girl that will be providing the entertainment. My parties are never dull, are they slut?

No, Master. At least not the one I attended. A broad smile crossed her face, I think I enjoyed the time afterward more than Joanna did though.

You will have to tell me about it later, her husband said.

They quickly put her through her paces, then Joanna joined them and Kyle led them down to the dungeon he had built in the basement. It was her first time there, and she marveled at everything he had in this house. The four experimented for over an hour until Samantha, five orgasms later, was exhausted. They showered in a large, luxurious bathroom in the basement, and left for home.
J00VQ.jpg

The next evening, Naga Chitanya and Samantha were relaxing in the bedroom when Neeraja knocked on the open door with an armful of washed clothing. Position 1, he said with authority. Samantha was about to protest but closed her mouth when she saw Neeraja setting the clothing on a chair and removing her clothing. She quickly stripped and knelt in the center of the room facing him next to her Maid. She had been wearing panties and had to peel off the panty liner, which had stuck to her pussy. Neeraja hadn't been wearing hose and was completely nude. What the hell is going on with Neeraja here? ran through her mind as she waited on her husband.

You have a request? he asked her.

It was even more embarrassing with Neeraja in the room. Sir, I have my period.

Go and get the necklace from my dresser. He admired her swaying ass as she crawled there on hands and knees and pulled down the carved wooden box that held it. Carrying it to him on three ‘legs’, he took it out of the satin-lined box and placed it around her neck. The red ruby was set in a gold filigree and seemed on fire framed by her black hair, white breasts, and tanned neck

Position 3, Samantha. She stood and assumed the position while he removed the padlocks. You may go and attend to yourself in the bathroom.

May I walk there?

No. And return as soon as you are finished.

They know exactly what I am going to be doing there, she blushed as she crawled away. He ordered Neeraja over and worked her nipples between thumb and forefinger while they waited.

When she crawled out of the bathroom he ordered them into position 1 again.

I understand that you failed to hold the Kegelcizer twice this morning. Did Neeraja punish you for it?

No, Sir. She said the punishment was up to you. But there is a wicked, mean shock when I fail at it, Sir. Isn't that punishment enough?

Hmmmm. Come over here. No, I didn't say to stand up. You must learn to listen.

Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir. He gripped a nipple and looked into her eyes as he put more and more pressure on it. He finally saw pain in her eyes, but no resistance. Take position 5. She lay back, knees wide and feet drawn up almost to her tush, her fingers and thumbs spreading her sex lips wide apart. He looked at her, so open, so available. The telltale string hung down between her legs.

Play with yourself. She took a deep breath. He hadn't asked this of her yet and she had never masturbated in her presence. But her fingers started moving as of their own accord. The left hand continued to hold her lips open, and the right fingers to stroke up and down her slit before running circles around her clit. She was wet already.

Lick off your fingers. She licked and sucked at them loudly so he would know of her obedience.

Pinch your nipples for me. Harder. Still harder. Good. Now back down to your clit. Make it sing for me. Her ass began to move up and down against the floor.

Neeraja, he called. Suck on her clit.

I am NOT going to suck on that puta, she spat. She can suck on me. Besides, she is on the rag. There was fire in her eyes as she looked at Naga Chitanya defiantly.

Samantha had never seen her husband move so fast. He launched out of the chair, grabbed the Mexican maid by the hair with his right hand, and dragged her screaming over to the chest of drawers. Next to it was a bag she had never seen before. He pried it open with a hand, brought out a pair of handcuffs, and closed them on her wrists. Then he grabbed rope from the bag and dragged her over to the bed. Her arms were raised over her head and a length of rope attached as he knelt with a knee across her chest. The other end was tied loosely to the headboard. He pulled her feet so she slid down the bed until her butt rested on the edge, her legs bent at an awkward angle. Then other lengths of rope secured her flailing feet to the feet of the bed, leaving her very open and feeling vulnerable. She protested loudly, squawking and spitting out epitaphs in Spanish throughout the proceedings.

You will learn to obey without question, he told her, speaking slowly in a calm voice that belied his demeanor. He left and Samantha could hear the muffled sounds of a phone call. She continued to rub her clit as she watched in amazement as Neeraja thrashed in her bonds. He returned a couple of minutes later with a wooden spoon and a rubber spatula.

Samantha, on the bed. It is your turn to administer punishment. Let’s see how she responds to the spoon.

Neeraja’s eyes were big. You can’t do that to me. I am only a hired Maid. Please don’t let her hit me.

Proceed, Samantha.

No, Sir. I will do it. Please, Sir, not there. I can’t take it there, Sir, they are too sensitive, the tied woman pleaded. I I made a mistake. I will obey you. I will suck her off.

J0upj.jpg

Samantha was standing by the bed looking down with satisfaction at the large breasts stretched taut. This was pay-back, big time. She was going to enjoy this. She took the spoon from Naga Chitanya and knelt over Neeraja’s head, her string not quite hitting Neeraja’s face.

Suck me, bitch, she spat. Neeraja tried to raise her head, but the arms strung tight over her head didn’t allow much leeway, and she wasn’t able to reach the slit she could see overhead. What? You will ignore me, the black-haired executive brought the spoon down on an unprotected globe with a satisfying smack. Neeraja screamed and tried harder to raise her head, tongue just short of the mark. Again the arm was raised and the wood connected with a loud smack on the other breast. Samantha smiled at the resulting scream. Naga Chitanya looked on from his position between the Maid’s legs with satisfaction.

Still nothing, Samantha taunted. You are worthless as a cunt-sucker.

No please. I will do it. I will show you how I can suck your sweet cunt.

Go on then, whore. Do it. She brought the spoon down again, harder than before. The wooden spoon pushed the nipple into the breast with a sharp retort before allowing it to return pushing up hard in its agony.

Neeraja contorted in pain. She pulled on the ropes, twisting and turning until she could get enough slack that she could raise her head another inch. She could just touch the bottom of the cunt above her with the tip of her extended tongue.

Pitiful, Samantha chided her, all the humiliation and pain the Maid had caused her in the past few weeks coming to the surface. She bent and let go with another whollop to the sensitive tit flesh stretched out below her.

Aiiiiieeeeeee, Neeraja twisted again in the ropes seeking leverage to raise her head farther. Naga Chitanya went to his bag again and came back with clothespins. He put three on each cunt lip and duct taped each side to a leg. Neeraja strained upwards, her neck muscles tight as drums, licking as much as she could reach. She was able to reach the clit occasionally, but most of the licking was done just below there. She put aside the taste of a woman in her menstrual period and worked like her life depended on it.

I can’t believe a woman of your age would be so poor at cunt-sucking, Samantha mocked. Hit her, Please, Sir, she looked her husband. He took the spatula and hit one thigh, then the other, back and forth. No, not there. Hit her right on her fucking clit, her words shocked her husband and the venom in her voice left no doubt that she was seeking revenge.

No, No, let me suck your sweet cunt, Mistress, Neeraja begged. I’ll serve you. You’ll see. Things will be different. She stretched even higher and just connected with the clit.

Samantha brought down the spoon again, and Naga Chitanya followed, smacking the spatula on the pink flesh he had opened up between the clipped lips.

Aiiieeeeeee. No No more, please. I’ll be obedient. I’ll suck cunt. I’ll suck your cock anytime you want. You can take my ass. Anything. Please no more.

I think at least two more are in order as punishment, Naga Chitanya told her. You count them, and thank us for correcting you.

Do you think that is enough? asked Samantha, thinking about how much more pain she had endured. Naga Chitanya smiled at her as if to say, just wait.

Count them, Puta, he ordered.

HaIrR.jpg

Samantha raised her hand and Naga Chitanya did likewise. They brought them down at the same instant, left breast and engorged clit taking the pain together. Neeraja tried to curl up as she screamed in pain, but the ropes made that impossible. Finally she gasped, One, thank you for correcting me, Master and Mistress. Could she make it through one more, she wondered? Damn, but it hurt.

She tensed, still feeling the pain from her injured flesh, watching between her legs for the signal that more pain was on its way. They coordinated their efforts again, and she watched as their arms moved in unison leaving her screaming in pain. Two, thank you for correcting me, Master and Mistress, she finally got out.

Samantha continued to kneel with her knees either side of Neeraja’s head. Grab the string in your teeth, she ordered. Neeraja looked at the slit above her, the end of the string now resting on her face.

No, you can’t be serious, she was pleading now. Sir, please don’t make me

Samantha lifted the spoon. Neeraja’s No, wait, was a little too late, and the spoon hit the reddened nipple area with great force. The shriek that resulted was deafening. Samantha struck again before the scream had ended.

Now? Samantha asked. The Maid, tears streaming down her face, lifted her head and did as instructed gripping the string in her teeth. Pull it part way out. Neeraja’s eyes were fixated on the opening above her as she left her neck muscles relax. When the tampon was part way out, she let go of the string. Good girl. Now grab the tampon with your teeth and pull it out. Neeraja was going to be sick to her stomach, she just knew it. Her attention focused back on her aching breasts and cunt and she pushed aside all her reservations and stretched up again. This time her teeth gripped the bottom of the tampon and it slid out and she pulled back.

Now chew on it. Neeraja gagged as it entered her mouth. She gagged again as the foul taste hit her tongue. But she had no choice. She made chewing motions with her mouth, trying not to swallow. Suck it all out. If there is any left on the tampon when you are done, I’ll turn your tits black and use this spoon on your clit.

Neeraja chewed and sucked in earnest now. She gagged again as the first mouthful was swallowed and fought to keep it down. She knew it hadn’t been in for very long and there shouldn’t be much juice there from her period, but she wasn’t going to take any chances. The humiliation was nothing against the pain she would avoid. When she figured there could be nothing left but her own saliva, she said It iff clean now, Mifress.

Samantha examined the wet tampon and pronounced it clean. Now let’s see if you can do what you were ordered before. She settled her weight onto the face below her and gripped tender nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Neeraja went into a frenzy, sucking and licking the pussy that pushed her head into the bed. She could barely breath. She aimed for the clit to get her boss off as soon as possible and end this nightmare. Samantha pulled and twisted the nipples of her Maid, and found that it gave her pleasure to encourage Neeraja in her task. She had been horny before and knew she wouldn’t last very long. She looked down at the engorged clit, surrounded by black hair. If she had to encourage her farther, a finger flick or two directly on her clit would do it. The jolt she got thinking about it put her over the edge, and she came, twisting a nipple and grinding her cunt into the face beneath her.

The doorbell rang and Naga Chitanya left to answer it. Samantha lay back on the bed panting. Neeraja’s eyes were closed, great gulps of air entering her lungs after her ordeal.

Vhat have Ve hier, a foreign female voice said from the doorway.

Neeraja looked up to see a slight blonde, about middle age, standing there encased in leather. Her mouth smiled, but here eyes were hard as rocks. I think a week should do it, but we can extend it if necessary, Naga Chitanya told her from behind.

Samantha cringed as Mistress Schmidt walked over to the bed and looked down at her as though she wanted to suck the life out of her. No, the Maid, Naga Chitanya said and her gaze shifted from Samantha to the form tied to the bed with raised eyebrow.

She vill be a changed person when I return the cunt, Frau Schmidt ran the back of her fingernails down the front of the prostrate body. She turned it to pull off the duct tape, then the clothespins. Neeraja gasped at the pain. Soooo, you wouldn’t suck cunt? She smiled, She vill beg to suck every cunt in town-especially ones having their periods..

She took off the glove from her left hand and laid it on Neeraja’s stomach. Her leather clad hand went to Neeraja’s nipple and she looked her in the eyes as she clamped down between thumb and forefinger. Her smile pushed the corners of her mouth slightly up as the pain registered. A chill went through the Maid as the blonde dominatrix reached down with her free hand and gripped her cunt hair with her fingers. The pressure on her nipple increased and the nipple was twisted to increase the pain. The Frau watched as Neeraja’s eyes filled with pain and she began breathing with short, shallow breaths. Without looking down, the fingers of her left hand entwined in cunt hair and lifted with a jerk, the surprisingly strong woman lifting the Maid’s pelvis off the edge of the bed.

A piercing scream filled the air. Frau Schmidt let go and pulled a ball gag from the Naga Chitanya’s bag. Open vide. Ve can’t have ze neighbors disturbed.

Please, Naga Chitanya, Sir, Mistress. Please don’t let her take me. I’ll obey you. I want to obey you. I’ll even suck off Samantha. I’ll be your obedient cunt.

Too late. It is time you learned your place, said Naga Chitanya.

Nooooooooooo. Neeraja shut her mouth tightly as the Dominatrix reached with the ball gag. Frau Schmidt pinched her nose shut, whereupon Neeraja opened her lips slightly, baring her teeth so the gag wouldn’t go in. The blonde women smiled and drove a fist into the Maid’s stretched belly. Neeraja’s eyes bugged out and she opened her mouth to scream. The noise was muffled in an instant as the ball was seated into place and the straps quickly buckled behind her head.

Untie the bitch.

Samantha untied the rope from her hands and Naga Chitanya did her feet. Frau Schmidt grasped a nipple and pulled as Neeraja struggled to follow the lead down to the floor at the bottom of the bed. Cloverleaf nipple clips on a lead were attached with an muffled moan and the blonde dominatrix pulled on them to lead her student out of the room.

Wwwwmmmm , Neeraja begged. Mmmmmnn, imploring eyes looked at Naga Chitanya as she lurched forward, hands still shackled, to keep the tension off her sore nipples.

It is instruction that will do you good, he smiled at her. And thanks for helping out, Alena. he looked at the blonde dominatrix, I’ll be in touch with you this week to see how she is progressing.

She nodded. Neeraja moved awkwardly forward to avoid the clamps gripping her tender nips.

J0Kwp.jpg

Don’t worry about clothing, Naga Chitanya continued, Frau Schmidt will provide anything you need. We will see you in about a week- that is unless you need additional instruction. Neeraja was led out of the door at that point. She stumbled down the stairs, still on hands and knees as her teacher held her by the hair to steady her descent.

The tension was thick in the room as they heard the front door close. They knew Neeraja was being led naked, and Samantha knew what it felt like to be naked outside where anyone could see. Naga Chitanya undressed and sat back down in the chair, obviously aroused. He looked down and Samantha slid off from the bed and crawled over to him, putting her hands around his middle to pull herself closer. She hadn’t realized before what a beautiful cock he had. She gazed at it for a few seconds, then lifted it up and licked the ball sack under it before licking up the length to concentrate on the head.

You may rub your clit.

She slid a hand down and did as he had ordered. She smiled to herself, determined to make this the blowjob he would never forget.

Afterward, Samantha cleaned him off with her tongue without thinking and crawled into bed, her body lying across the side of her husband. She wiggled her body against his, her unlocked cunt resting on his leg. Thank you for letting me cum, Master, she said with feeling, I feel like I’ve finally come home .

JlKTJ.jpg

THE END

I love your narration bro. I like the way Samantha is treated by others.

I have a request try story on Sneha please where she will be blackmailed, tortured, humiliated, fucked and make her do nasty things.

Also btw I tried a story and unable to continue it right now. So, I wonder if you could read it and give me some suggestion.

"https://desifakes.com/threads/sneha-and-the-legend-of-9-rings.14585/"

Thank you

Nice story
Training Samantha: Chapter 1 - The Introduction
Samantha prepared for the day as usual. Out of bed extra early, a workout in the home gym, breakfast prepared to a tee as usual by the maid, a shower, and then up to change. Chaitanya had just come out of the shower. He still possessed the hard lean body that had attracted her a dozen years before. As she donned conservative, but expensive lingerie followed by a dress suit, he reminded her that his plane would be leaving in 2 hours, so they had to hurry.

AsNnx.jpg

As she put on her make-up and put up her hair, she remembered the love making session of the night before, the usual before one of his many business trips abroad. She had faked an orgasm to get him to stop pumping and cum. She felt slightly guilty, but then brushed it off as a necessary part of life. It was like their whole existence of late everybody smiled at the appropriate time, and said the right things, but it all rang hollow.
AsRvq.jpg

Descending into the kitchen again, Neeraja was feeding the boys, 12 and 10, otherwise ready for school. Chaitanya gave them the obligatory line about their behavior when he was gone and then he and Samantha fed baggage into the trunk, climbed into the Mercedes, and headed for the airport. On the way, they talked about the mundane the countries he would be in this time, the vacation planned after school was out two months hence, upcoming events in the boy's lives, yadda, yadda. Then the turn-off. He gave her a perfunctory kiss, dug the baggage out of the trunk, and watched as she sped off heading for work.

AsCuK.jpg

After parking in her spot, she nodded to the girl at the front desk and ascended the elevator to her office. Her secretary was already at work: Type A efficiency personified in an attractive middle aged, body. Good morning, Mrs. Akkineni, she said as usual. Samantha nodded at the greeting, opened the door and entered her office. The blinds were already open and coffee was brewing in the kitchenette that served her office and the boardroom from the other side. The calendar for the day was reviewed, morning e-mails read and she went to work before her first meeting of the day. That was followed by a conference with some important customers and lunch with her executives. There they discussed a new strategy she had been working on to increase sales even more. The details were handed over to marketing to work out, with a preliminary report due in a week.

Aslka.webp
It was after six before she left her office building, a gnawing in her stomach reminding her that the salad at lunch hadn't amounted to very much. The Mercedes glided through traffic, she stopped at the bank to deposit some cash, and then into the upper middle-class home that was theirs. The boys were pretending to do homework while Neeraja bustled around the kitchen.

Samantha entered her office, removed her jacket, poured a drink, and started through the mail. Credit card offers, country club membership renewal, a letter from the IRS the IRS, that made her sit up. She opened the letter and read the summons. She and Chaitanya were to meet with an agent a week from Thursday, time and location given. She frowned, wondering what it was all about. They were to bring income statements, documentation of charitable contributions, and documents relating to Chaitanya's business, which had lost money for the past 5 years. He was to be gone for 3 weeks, so he wouldn't be back for the meeting.

She picked up the phone and called him. Finally getting though, as it was in the middle of the night in Dresden, she explained the situation to him. He didn't seem to think there was any problem, just routine, and he was sure she could handle it without him. Everything was in the files provided yearly by their accountant. She wasn't so sure, but was buoyed by his confidence. The IRS missive was pushed aside as Neeraja called her for dinner.

The days flew past with the work on new contracts her company was negotiating. Before she knew it, it was Thursday. She had taken the morning off so she didn't have to leave so early. She loaded the files requested into the car and headed for the Federal Office Building. Entering at 8:45 for her 9:00 appointment, she went through security, and was directed three floors up and to a nice office at the end of the hall. A very attractive secretary received her and asked her to be seated. 9:00 came and went. She fidgeted in her chair, glancing at her watch every few minutes. She got up and asked the secretary when the agent would be ready. She was informed that as her appointment was set up for 9:30, it should be starting shortly. Samantha looked at her notice and started to say something, but thought better of it, and returned to her seat. Finally at 10:05 a tall, well-tanned man entered the office and went through the door. It couldn't be the IRS agent, she thought, since a government hire wouldn't be able to buy that suit.

Five minutes later she was summoned into the office to be greeted by the suit. He was perhaps 50, with piercing eyes and an amiable smile. It was not at all like the bean counter she expected. For his part he just paused a moment and took her in. Her hair was dark, pulled back to leave bare an attractive neck. An expensive dark blue suit set off well-toned legs encased in hose Her face was determined with a full mouth and expressive eyes. She had long fingers with diamond and wedding rings. The skirt had a slit in the front and she tried to bring it together after crossing her legs. She tried again, unsuccessfully, and then ignored the leg above the knee as he glanced down at it, appreciatively.

Thank you for coming in today, Mrs. Akkineni. My name is Kyle Laughton. Mr. Akkineni won't be joining us?

No, he is in Europe on business. If we can move things along, I have been waiting for over an hour, she said briskly. I have brought the materials you requested.

Good. Let's get a few things out of the way. You and your husband are both 35 years old. Your address and SS numbers are accurate? She nodded. You are President of Royal Manufacturing with 120+ employees. Your husband has his own company called Ex/Im Consulting at your home address.

Yes, that's true.

I see you have paid proper Social Security taxes on Neeraja Kona, your housekeeper.

Yes, we try and obey the laws.

Do you have an appraisal for the painting you donated to the museum 2 years ago?

Samantha dug around in the folders and produced the document in question. He considered it for a moment. Yes, they are a reliable firm we will happily accept their assessment of the painting's value.

She relaxed a bit at his statement. Maybe this would go better than she thought.

He handed her the appraisal. Your income was about $435,000 last year.

That is close, yes

You make frequent bank deposits of cash in the 8 different banks and 2 Credit Unions where you and your husband each have accounts. As a matter of fact, I notice that you and your husband made an average of $2,000 in cash deposits every business day last year. It all stayed under the radar of the money laundering regulations and so was never reported. That amounted to about $43,000 a month and came in at $520,000, plus change, for the year. That was pretty amazing, given the fact that your husband lost $80,000 last year, and you didn't need to borrow any money.

I...I'm not sure, she responded slowly, trying desperately to think of something that might account for the cash deposits. We might have dipped into our savings, she said lamely.

Actually, you had such a good year, you moved a goodly sum of money to your account in Banco Santander Central Hispania in Spain, as you have for the past 5 years.

Her heart sank. How was anyone able to track their transactions, and what could have triggered this man's interest. Everything had gone so well for so long, that she had just accepted it as the way things were.

From Banco Santander, you transferred the money to Dresdner Bank CZ, and from there to your account in Bank Vontobel Cayman. Shall I give you the account number of the Grand Cayman bank?

She was crushed. But there was still a chance she could get out of the country. She had been told that the U.S. Government couldn't get at money stashed off-shore. He could see that glimmer of hope reflected for a moment in her eyes, and smiled to himself.

Now let's see. Your husband works with a dozen different foreign businesses. Most of his pay is deposited directly into the Grand Cayman account. Nice to keep those things away from Uncle Sam's greedy hands, isn't it? My records show many such deposits over the past 5 years, and none of it showed up on your income tax forms.

Samantha had fallen into a stupor, and just nodded. This was all going too fast for her to comprehend. He had her where he wanted her, and was ready to pounce.

I imagine you know that the U.S. government has no jurisdiction over accounts in Grand Cayman.

She looked at him quizzically.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am sort of a freelancer, who does odd jobs for the bureau, although most of my time is spent with my own business ventures throughout the world. I take on 4 or 5 cases a year of my choosing for the IRS. My connections allow me access where there is none allowed through normal government channels. The CEO of Bank Vontobel Cayman in Grand Cayman is a close friend, and the managing director, Andreas Weck, has frozen your assets there as a personal favour. Your bank accounts here are frozen as well, by the way that is where I was before we met. The ones in Europe aren't worth the bother. From your case, I will earn 40% of what the government recovers in back taxes, fines, and interest at least $4 million. I have special talents that are highly compensated. The government prefers that to getting nothing.

Her last hope dashed, a tear of anguish found its way down her cheek.

As9zA.jpg

I will turn my evidence over to the department tomorrow.

There was a chance, she thought, only a slim one, but she had to take it. If he hadn't turned over the evidence yet.... But what if you forgot all about this little indiscretion. We would pay handsomely for your help in clearing up government red tape.

What do you have in mind?

What if I were to offer you $5 million, no $6 million without Uncle Sam taking his percentage off the top.

You would be willing to do that?

Yes.

And where would you get that kind of money?

You would have to allow us access to the account in Bank Vontobel Cayman.

So that you could take the money and run, you mean, he said, his eyes narrowing.

She decided that he was no fool, and was not about to cross him. I'm sure we could work out an arrangement that would be acceptable to you, she responded.

So you are asking me to take bribe money so you can avoid jail and fines, he said.

It wouldn't be a bribe exactly. And we will promise to declare all income in the future.

He thought for a long moment. Then said, I will consider your request, although it might cost you more than you anticipate. Meet me for dinner tonight at Restaurant Athenian and I will give you my answer there. 8:00, don't be late.

Samantha let out a long breath and nodded. She gathered up her things and left the office.

Samantha Akkineni sat in her car for long minutes in a daze. Then she went to her office. She put her purse on the conference table and sat on the leather-bound couch. For 20 minutes, she just sat there, before going over to her desk. Pulling up the web site for the Grand Cayman bank, she punched in the account number and password. Everything came up as usual. She pulled out the book with all her account numbers and transferred money to one of them. After a few moments she read, transfer aborted, contact Bank Vontobel Cayman. She slumped in her chair, trying to think of a way out. The plans she and Chaitanya were using were her invention. They had started out small, but it had been so easy to get away with that they had increased the amount over the years. She picked up the phone and tried to call Chaitanya, but was unable to get through. She put in part of the afternoon and left early. A stiff drink followed by a massage and the steam room left her feeling some better. At home, she told Neeraja she would be out for a dinner appointment, then spent some time with the boys. From there she relaxed waiting for time to pass, showered, put her hair up again, put on evening make-up, and dressed, again in elegant, but conservative attire.

AsKsh.jpg

It was 10 minutes to 8 when Samantha entered the restaurant. The maitre d' took in her beauty, and the professionally tailored red suit and ushered her to the bar where the bartender offered her a glass of Black Tower, and imported Rhine white wine. This startled her more than anything else during the day since it was her favorite drink. She listened to the sounds of a jazz pianist in the background and looked around. No sign of him yet. She drank quickly, not savoring the taste as she usually did. Another glass appeared in its place.

AsL3M.jpg

The Maitre d' appeared again saying, will you join the gentleman at the piano?

Samantha followed him and saw Mr. Laughton playing the piano, eyes closed. She stood behind him and watched as he moved from one Gershwin tune into another all of which she liked. His improvisations were fresh and clean, but the tune was always there. Then he stopped and looked around, seeing her waiting. He rose and directed her to a table in an alcove, providing a bit of privacy saying, They don't have a piano player on Thursdays. She placed her purse on the table and sat. A waiter offered menus, which were waived away.

Kalemera, Kerie ke Keria. To Onoma mou ena Nikolaus. Ti tha fate?

In English tonight, he said. For appetizers, bring us tzatziki, teramosalata, and stuffed grape leaves. Your special soup after that.

Amesos, he nodded and left.

Samantha launched right in, wanting to get it all over with. Mr. Laughton, are you willing to accept my offer of $6 million in return for dropping your IRS case. I'm sure we can work out the details to your satisfaction.

He laughed, but the laugh didn't reach as far as his eyes. I told you this afternoon that I would require more than that.

He picked up her purse from the table and opened it before she could protest. He pulled out the tape recorder still running, and, with microphone dangling, walked over to a fish tank, and dropped it in.

Let me make the situation clear, he said sitting down. He pulled another recorder from his pocket and pressed play. She heard her own voice, But what if you forgot all about this little indiscretion. We would pay handsomely for your help in clearing up government red tape. What do you have in mind? What if I were to offer you $5 million, no $6 million without Uncle Sam taking his percentage off the top. You would be willing to do that? Yes. He pressed the stop button.

That is recorded in video as well so much easier to present evidence in court. So here we have you falsifying your tax records for years, and then trying to cover it up by bribing an IRS employee. The real question is what are you willing to do to avoid exposure, trial, and incarceration? It will wipe out your savings. Who will care for your boys while you and Chaitanya are in jail? Foster care? Have you ever been in a woman's prison? You will lose your job. Who will hire someone with your record when you get out?

She shuddered, images flooding into her mind. But he seemed to be offering a way out.

The hors d'oeuvres arrived. This is cucumber dip, these stuffed grape leaves, he said. She wasn't hungry, but ate mechanically.

What is your price, she asked already anticipating the response.

You, he paused to let it sink in. But the real question is not will you agree, but rather are you worth the money I would be giving up?

A ray of hope crossed her face. She could screw him as much as he wanted, and would do it very, very well for what she would be getting in return.

That seems fair, she said, knowing that it wasn't really. But how do I know you won't double cross me later?

You don't. But that is a chance you'll have to take. I make multi-million dollar agreements with my word, he said, eyes narrowing. It has never been broken.

It seems that you have all the cards, she said tasting the cucumber dip. Where do we go from here?

AsXPW.jpg

I need to know a little about you first. Rule #1: When I ask a question, I will require a detailed, complete and honest response. Let's begin with what you are wearing.

This took her by surprise. A red jacket with scarf, white blouse, red skirt with matching shoes, and pantyhose. Oh, yes, and dolphin earrings and a red purse.

That is all you have on?

Well, I...

Go to the Men's bathroom, remove your panties and bring them back to me. And leave the damn pantyhose in the trash. When she looked at him in amazement he continued or leave the restaurant now. I said that YOU would be the price, but if you are unable to deliver that is your decision.

The Men's restroom?

If I have to repeat myself, I will get very angry. On the other hand, the guests here might enjoy the show at your expense. Let's see, what else could I have you remove?

Samantha glanced in the direction of the restrooms and moved quickly before he thought of something else. A man at the urinal looked at her as she entered. The ladies room is packed, she said going into a stall. Reaching under her skirt, she removed her pantyhose and then her panties. Leaving the stall she put the pantyhose in the trash and waded up the panties as best she could in her hand. She hurried out and back to the table, reaching under it with the hand holding the panties. He remained as he was with his hands on the table. Here, she said reaching farther. When he made no move she looked around and then put them in his hand on the table. He took them, put them to his nose and inhaled. She shuttered at the raw sensuality of the act and felt the heat rise in her as he placed them on the table in plain sight.

He reached under her jacket with his right hand and pinched her nipple through bra and blouse, then twisted. She stiffened, eyes wide, and let out an “aaaiii” almost before she could stop herself. Now I have your attention. Rule one was a detailed, complete, and honest answer to all my questions. Did you comply?

No, I guess not.

You guess not what? How should I be addressed? As one of your lackeys at work?

She thought. I'm sorry I didn't give a detailed and complete response, Sir.

That form of address is much more appropriate. What else were you wearing?

I also had on red panties with a high leg cut and a white cotton strip in the crotch and a red lace bra with full cups and a back closure, and French perfume. She tried to think if there was anything she had omitted. And my rings, one a quarter caret engagement ring and the other my wedding ring, both in yellow gold.

Rule # 2. You will never wear panties in my presence without my express permission. And you will never, ever, sit on your skirt. It will get all slimy, he said increasing the pressure on her nipple and pulling it toward him for emphasis.

Yes, Sir, she winced. The dark haired beauty glanced around quickly and partially rose so she could pull up her skirt in the back. Sitting back down she felt the seat against her bare skin and smoothed out her skirt in the front. He released the grip on her now tender nipple and she let out her breath.

Now where did we leave off? Oh yes, your attire. You are not having your period now so no tampon?

No, Sir, she said blushing.

When did the last one end?

Last Thursday, I think, Sir.

What is your bra size?

34 C.

His eyebrows went up.

Sir.

Waist?

26 inches, Sir.

You will throw out ALL your pantyhose as soon as you get home. Do you have any real stockings?

Yes, Sir

Good, you will wear them from now on as a part of Rule #2. What is Rule #2 then?

I am not to wear panties in your presence without your permission, and I am not to sit on the back of my skirt. I will throw out all my pantyhose and wear stockings. If I may ask, Sir, should I wear stockings with elastic tops, or a garter?

You may ask. A garter is the preferred method.

The waiter had arrived with the Avgolemono soup. His eyebrow went up as he saw the red panties lying on the table, but he said nothing. Samantha reddened when she saw his eyes. The soup was delicious, although she didn't fully appreciate it. They ate it still munching on the appetizers. When they had finished Kyle leaned back and studied her. She became uncomfortable under his gaze.

Are you wet? he asked her.

What?

If you are not able to remember a simple request such as the proper way to address me then I will have to take measures to ensure that your memory is enhanced. I don't really think you are that stupid.

I'm sorry, Sir. My mind has been in such a whirl tonight. I'm sure I can do better, Sir, she said trying to sound deferential.

We shall see. Again I find that I am repeating myself. Are you wet?

I...I don't think so, Sir.

Reach down and run a finger through your pussy.

Samantha coloured as she reached under her skirt and dragged her index finger from the bottom to the top of her slit. She jumped slightly when it contacted her clit. Then she brought it out and held it up for him to see. They both saw the telltale signs of her arousal.

Smell yourself, he commanded her.

She stared at it for a moment, as if disbelief, and then raised the finger to her nose, inhaling the musky aroma.

Lick it off.

She tasted her secretions as ordered. She couldn't understand it, but she was getting all tingly – down there. While she had never tasted herself, she had certainly smelled her female odor and it hadn't had this effect. Why didn't he just take her? She had already told him she would please him.

The waiter reappeared, whisked off the plates and bowls, and then returned for the main entrance. Kyle ordered calamari with rice and a Greek salad, and the waiter glided off to attend to it.

Unbutton the top two buttons on your blouse, Kyle said.

Samantha did it, with a Yes, Sir.

Do you shave your pussy?

No, Sir. I do trim it, she responded knowing that even these personal questions had to be answered.

Rule # 3, your pussy will be kept free of hair at all times except for a little strip at the top. You will leave work early tomorrow and have it waxed at this beauty shop. They will be expecting you at 3:30, he said handing her a card.

Now just wait a minute, SIR, Samantha began, the color rising in her face.

Off to the Men's Room and remove your bra. Bring it to me in 3 minutes. Your may re-button 2 buttons and keep the jacket if you are on time.

He looked at his watch.

Samantha started to say something and stopped.

Yes, Sir, was all she could manage as she dashed away from the table. Three minutes wasn't much time for this. She tore into the stall and pulled off her jacket without even closing the door. Next came the blouse and finally the bra. It nearly fell into the toilet as she laid it on the seat. Then back on with the blouse without even tucking it into her skirt, a middle button and a bottom one. Then the jacket and she raced off not even trying to conceal the bra. She was out of breath when she appeared at the table again holding the red bra with other dinners wondering what was going on. Here, Sir, she said handing it to him. Does everything meet with your approval, Sir?

He nodded, 2 minutes and 54 seconds, and placed the bra next to the matching panties. But you have made a mess on your chair. Wipe it up, he said handing her a handkerchief.

She wiped at the embarrassing pool, and then sat, pulling up the back of her skirt as she did so. She studied the silverware in front of her wondering what other people in the restaurant were thinking of her. She hoped none of them knew her. On the one hand he was handsome and self-assured. He never raised his voice or was offensive to those around him, yet his presence was commanding. She knew that in another circumstance she would have found him very attractive. He had taken her on a roller-coaster ride ever since this morning everything well planned out, it seemed. It was dis concerting that he was pushing buttons in her feelings she never knew existed, and she found her reactions to what he was doing very scary. She knew she could take whatever he chose to dish out, but her own mind was betraying her. The card was still sitting on her plate where she had left it. She picked it up, looked at the address, and put it in her purse thinking about the chore ahead of her tomorrow.

How will I explain my lack of hair to my husband? He has tried to get me to do that before and I have always refused. He knows that I hate looking like a little girl down there, as well as the itching and soreness.

I'm sure you will think of a response, was the unsympathetic answer.

The main course arrived and the wine was poured. She liked squid, and the rice was well prepared. The salad was without lettuce with a tasty Greek dressing. It was a good choice on his part as always, it seemed. As they ate, he engaged her in general conversation, pouring wine as the glasses emptied. Soon he had her laughing and she almost forgot the circumstances that brought her here.

Dessert was a Greek pastry and coffee. As Niko came to clear the dessert dishes, Kyle said, Niko, you have been very helpful tonight. Samantha has been learning a few lessons in proper deportment, Haven't you Samantha?

Yes, Sir, she responded.

Before we leave, Niko should have a proper tip. Open your blouse for him.

She hesitated and looked into Kyle's eyes like a deer caught in the headlights. Then seeing the hardness there, she undid the two remaining buttons. Grasping blouse and jacket, she opened them far enough for him to see her nipples before closing it.

Did I ask you to close it? a cold voice inquired.

No, Sir, she said opening it again and holding it open with eyes squeezed shut.

Farther, he ordered, noticing that a blush was washing over her upper chest. When she complied he said, What do you think of them Niko?

Very beautiful, if I may say so.

AsZ0Q.jpg

They do have the slightest bit of sag.

That is just because they are full, said the appreciative waiter.

Would they look better with nipple rings or nipple studs, do you think?

I would have to think on that, was his studied reply.

She will come back again for your decision, Kyle said. You may close your blouse now, but leave it unbuttoned. Check, please. As they stood, Samantha looked over at the bra and panties. Kyle shook his head and they headed for the door. The Maitre d' wished them well. As they walked into the parking lot she looked at him expectantly. He ignored her leading the way to his Jaguar and opened the door for her.

My car, Sir? She said sitting down.

Is already at your house, he said to her amazement and slid into the driver's seat.

He reached into her blouse and took a naked tit between thumb and finger. He rolled it back and forth until a moan escaped from her mouth. Then he pinched harder and harder until the tears came. Only then did she remember and pull up the back of her skirt. This was not going to be as simple as she had anticipated. He had thoroughly humiliated her in the restaurant. Was this part of her punishment for cheating the government? Or was there some other ulterior motive in all this she couldn't understand?

He started the engine and drove through the city. Do you remember the 3 rules I have given you? he asked?

Yes, Sir, was her reply.

Slide down in the seat and masturbate for me.

She had always hated that word, but she was resigned to her fate and said Yes, Sir. She pulled the front of her skirt up, trying to keep herself partially covered, and rubbed her finger up and down the slit. Then she pushed it into herself, hearing an embarrassing squish as she did so. She couldn't remember ever having been this wet before. She looked over at him and started to rub her clit. Her eyes closed, feeling the sway of the car in motion for a few moments, before blocking even that out. Although she was rubbing very slowly, she couldn't believe how soon she was on the verge of an orgasm.

Stop, Kyle said in a deep voice. She sat there with eyes closed for a minute before coming back to consciousness. Rule #4. You may cum only with my permission. Do you understand?

Yes, Sir.

What does the rule mean?

That I cannot cum when I want to cum. I will have to wait until you tell me to, Sir?

And if I order you to cum?

I will obey you, Sir, she said, although her heart wasn't quite in it.

Very good. You may continue.

Samantha began stroking her clit again and shut her eyes avoiding his gaze. Soon she was close to cumming again. She stopped rubbing to keep from breaking rule #4.

Did I tell you to stop? he asked crossly.

No, Sir. But if I don't stop I'll break rule #4, and I know that would displease you, Sir.

You are right, you will be punished most severely if you break that rule. You must learn self-discipline, Samantha. Your mind controls your body and not the other way around. Your nipple hurt a few minutes ago, but your mind told it that it must be endured, and so it was. You will cum when your mind tells you to cum. And who controls your mind?

I suppose you want me to say you do, Sir.

It is your choice. We all have choices to make in life. You can submit your mind to me or not as you choose. Although every action you take or don't take is also a choice made by your mind. Why have you chosen to obey me tonight?

I had no other choice.

Of course you did. We often make choices we would prefer not to make because of another overriding interest. Does that mean we should not make them then?

No, not necessarily.

So what do you chose tonight? Will you cum when your body wants to, or when I want you to?

I will obey you, Sir. Which I guess means that my mind is yours too, Sir.

We shall see whether that is the case or not. Continue.

Asr9s.jpg

She did as he said and was soon thrashing about on the seat next to him. Before long, she was out of her mind with lust. Her moans turned to pleading. She begged Sir to let her cum. She would give anything for the orgasm she had stored up all night. He smiled as he watched her writhing beside him.

You may stop, he said as he pulled into her driveway and turning on the overhead light. She seemed to be in another world and continued the ministrations on her clit unaware of his command. Stop, he said firmly and loudly. She obeyed, breathing like a distance runner with perspiration running down her face. Her blouse had parted over the last 15 minutes and he admired her breasts again, flushed with arousal and nipples hard as pebbles.

You are home, he said. Have you told your husband about our meeting?

She shook her head to clear it. He knew we had a summons for today. But I was unable to reach him to tell him about the meeting this morning. God was it only this morning?

Good. We will keep it that way for the time being. And now I need relief, he said moving his seat back and unzipping his pants.

The look in her face was wild as she moved across to put her mouth on him. She hadn't had sex in a car since college. Oral sex wasn't one of her favorites anyway, although she did it once in a while, usually as a reward for something Chaitanya had done. She went partially down on him with her mouth and jerked him with her hand. He didn't force her this time but let the events of the day, and her warm mouth, do their work.

When she could tell he was getting close, she looked up and said, You can take me if you want.

Not tonight, he said pushing her head down to the task at hand.

She had never swallowed before, but instinctively knew that it was required of her. Then he was shooting gobs of cum into her mouth and she was swallowing as fast as she could, choking on the thick liquid. Her cunt tingled and she wondered why he didn't cum inside her. She knew she was attractive, so it couldn't be that. He gave her the same handkerchief she had wiped the chair with earlier, and she wiped his cum off her face.

If you are really turned on, you may bring yourself off in the house tonight, he said condescendingly.

No, I am fine really, she lied. She had never been one for bringing herself off , preferring to cum with her husband. That had been hard with his travel schedule the past few years, so she had just gone without.

I will contact you when I want to meet again.

Yes, Sir. And thank you Sir for not reporting us, she said truthfully.

Whether or not I report you remains to be seen. I will continue to evaluate your progress. You just barely passed tonight.

Yes, Sir. I know I can do better than I did tonight, she said wondering for the umpteenth time what he had in store for her, and even more, how she would respond. Her response to what he made her do was more troubling to her than what he had made her do.

You may leave now, he said, and she opened the car door to get out.

You will need this, he said handing her the purse. And if you ever get it into your head to try and entrap me the way you did with the tape recorder, your sons will be without a mother.

She caught the snarl in his voice and knew instantly that it was no idle threat. She buttoned up her blouse, fished the keys out of her purse, and went inside. She checked to see that the car was indeed in the garage, made a stiff drink, and carried it upstairs. She sat on the edge of the bed, took two large swallows, choked, and set the glass on the night table. Damn him, she thought. Damn him to hell. She pulled her skirt up and started to massage her clit again, the feelings as strong as before. Then she thought of his words If you are really turned on, you may bring yourself off in the house tonight. Angrily she pulled her hand away. She was not going to let him control her any more than she absolutely had to, and masturbating just wasn't her thing. Disgusted with herself, she undressed, took a shower, and spent a restless night.

AsSvr.jpg
To Be Continued

Hello Fellow Readers and Desifakers,

I am planning to pen down another story, I have some actress in my mind, but also would like to get your views on the same.

The celebrities or stories that I have in mind are as follows.

1. Aishwarya Rai and the Russian Oligarch
2. Becoming a Slave to my student (Featuring Sneha) - [This is half done in one of my old threads, I would completely recreate them here]
3. Priyanka Chopra the Slave amongst the Jonas Family

Would appreciate if your guys could select a topic or suggest some alternatives. One point to note is that I mostly will write only if the celebrity is well known and has so many pictures or fakes readily available.

GBX

I am planning to pen down another story, I have some actress in my mind, but also would like to get your views on the same.

2. Becoming a Slave to my student (Featuring Sneha) - [This is half done in one of my old threads, I would completely recreate them here]

Would appreciate if your guys could select a topic or suggest some alternatives. One point to note is that I mostly will write only if the celebrity is well known and has so many pictures or fakes readily available.

GBX

Bro this one.....

Jyothika as a secret agent dealing against with evil mastermind dangerous villains, underworld cold hearted dons kings and third grade low class rowdies to save the country and then the world......

GBX
ther are not many stories on priyanka chopra plss consider her story

GBX

GBX

Bro this one.....

Jyothika as a secret agent dealing against with evil mastermind dangerous villains, underworld cold hearted dons kings and third grade low class rowdies to save the country and the world......

GBX
2nd Story
Continue that Story or Recreate with Sneha and Anushka Sen as her mistress

Training Samantha: Chapter 10 - A Trained Dog

Samantha looked at herself in the mirror and didn't even know the woman who returned her stare. The nipple studs oozed eroticism, but the padlocks bespoke something smoldering underneath. Her breasts were mottled black and blue and she felt the remnants of Neeraja's discipline when they so much as swayed.
AQARr.jpg

She breakfasted with the boys in her robe, then dressed to meet her husband. She wanted to look attractive but had to wear a couple of layers of clothing so she wouldn’t be too obvious since wearing a bra was out of the question. She sighed, wishing the nipple studs didn’t show against her bandeau so. The boys were excited to see their father. She had mixed feelings though, and a shiver went down her spine. A sense of foreboding, which had nagged at the back of her mind, now surfaced as the time to leave approached.

Before she knew what had happened, they were at the airport and she and the boys were smiling and waving at Naga Chitanya as he appeared. He hugged her and the boys and they headed for home after retrieving his luggage. Everyone had something to say as they sat to a late lunch prepared by Neeraja, and Naga Chitanya spent time afterwards in the boys’ rooms catching up with what he had missed. Samantha’s mind was filled with thoughts of the past couple of weeks and the sea-change it had meant for her. She had a hard time remembering what she had been before that time. She held off as long as possible then went to find relief from Neeraja. The maid seemed a little pissed at having to do it, but held the glass as Samantha, humiliation washing over her, began to pee.

Stop, the command startled Samantha out of her reverie. She struggled to comply, knowing that her maid was only following orders, like she was. At least she assumed that was the case. But it still galled her, nonetheless.

Piss poor muscle control today, I see, she smiled at her own joke. I'll have to make a note for Mr. Kyle.

Samantha ground her teeth in anger, but didn't dare let it show. Neeraja made her start and stop 10 times to work the underused sex muscles , as she called them.

J0PoP.jpg

The family spent the evening together. Naga Chitanya regaled them with stories of his travels. His wife didn't have much to tell about their weeks apart, although she had taken quite a journey all her own. The boys were excited about the end of the school year. Their talk about school brought back memories of her sons' schoolmates she had met in the park. She shivered at the thought, and hoped Neeraja was right when she said they would keep quiet about their adventures with her. It wasn't like teenagers to keep something like that to themselves. She couldn't imagine what would happen if word of it got out among the school community. But the whole incident was so bizarre, even in retrospect, she didn't think anyone would believe it without Neeraja's confirmation. Neeraja. There was another puzzle. She couldn't understand the change in her behavior from the maid she had once known.

That night, Samantha changed in the bathroom and came to bed wearing a long flannel nightgown. She had put adhesive tape over the studs in her nipples to cover them up and moved carefully so the padlocks wouldn't click together. Naga Chitanya had already stripped and frowned from the bed as he saw her. He reached for her as she slipped under the covers, sliding inside his reach as he tried to caress a breast.

It’s that time of the month, sorry, she told him. I know it's been a long time for this but it will have to wait. The lie came easier than she thought it would. She had gotten good at excuses and after all, this mess was a result of him trying to avoid paying taxes. It’s so good to have you home again, Hon. She kissed him and rolled over to go to sleep. Naga Chitanya’s day had started very early in Europe, but he lay awake for a while, puzzling at the lack of his usual reception, before finally dozing off.

The morning found Samantha up early. She hesitated, deciding whether she could take the humiliation, then went in search of Neeraja, did her daily exercises, and ate breakfast. She pulled clothes from her walk-in closet and went into the bathroom to shower, locking the door. There she examined her sore breasts as the water cascaded over her and decided it would be many days yet before the telltale signs of her beating were gone. She shivered as she remembered it, and knew she would do anything rather than go through that agony again. A few minutes later, Naga Chitanya tried the door, and finding it locked, knocked on it. She heard him, but ignored his knocking. Minutes later she emerged, dried and semi-dressed to find him sitting on the bed.

You have never locked the door before, he frowned. What gives?

I...I started doing it when you were gone. Neeraja came in with towels unexpectedly one day and I didn’t like my privacy invaded, she lied. What do you have on for today? she said changing the subject. Contacts to make here in the U.S. mostly. She finished dressing and put on her face for the day as he talked.

Your new look suits you, her secretary said as she came into the office. The guys around the company have all commented on it.

Oh? She stiffened.

And, if you don't mind me saying it, you seem somehow happier.

She relaxed, Thank you, Mrs. Davis .

HcvAr.jpg

Samantha’s morning went well in spite of the discomfort of sitting on the bigger butt plug. She felt confident again in her own territory. After what she had faced, she could handle anything. It was almost as though she was finally at ease with who and what she really was. Her secretary came in and reminded her that she had an appointment to meet with Betty in the afternoon. Samantha frowned and remembered it was Monday. It was her weekly waxing appointment. How her secretary knew she had this meeting was beyond her, but she chose not to ask.

After a few phone calls and e-mails, she had a meeting with a couple of her executives. Her vice President, Peter, glanced at her appreciatively when he entered her office. She had already seated herself on the chair so she would be following Rule #2 without being obvious when she sat down. As he bent down to shake her hand, she saw his gaze lower to her bra less breast. She looked down following his eyes, and saw that the front of her blazer had sagged open. Her right nipple was pushing against the uncovered blouse, and, of course, standing at attention.

Wow, he stopped and checked himself, his eyes wide, you look very nice today. She blushed knowing what he must be thinking. He noticed her short skirt and parted legs and took a seat on the couch directly opposite her. She had always seemed so professional there at the office, but he noticed she only tried to turn her parted legs a little to the left instead of closing them as he smiled across at her. Maybe she wasn't the cold bitch everyone took her for.

They were soon joined by the Head of Marketing, Jim Thomas, who she vividly remembered from her show at the strip club. She shook her head to clear it. He also sat opposite on the couch, but didn't have a good a view as Peter did. The head of sales, Ed Jones, was last. He shook hands with her and smiled the broad salesman smile. She kept her shoulders back to tighten the blazer across the front as he looked down. He sat in the chair to her left, and she shifted her legs back to the right between the chair and the couch. Their appreciative stares made her blush, but she was pretty sure they couldn’t see all the way up her legs. She pulled herself together and was again in command as the meeting shifted to details of her new initiatives.

wMLph.jpg

She worked through lunch and 20 minutes before her appointment, left the office and went straight to the beauty shop. There she was taken in the room where she stripped, had the butt plug and locks removed and the wax was applied. The hair removal wasn’t very painful now that there was almost nothing to take off but she definitely had sore spots there from Neeraja.

Your lips are very puffy. You haven’t been diddling yourself, have you? asked Betty.

Samantha could feel the color rise in her chest at the humiliating question. She wanted desperately to ignore the unwanted question, but smiled and said, No, Dear. Afterward, the lotion felt good, too good perhaps, as it was rubbed in and her lips pulled together as the locks were reapplied. Her usual butt plug replaced the bigger one and as it beeped, she was thankful for some slight bit of comfort.

Back at the office, she hiked up her skirt before sitting down as was HIS rule, and went to work with her legs apart. It proved harder to concentrate in the afternoon. She called home and told Neeraja she would be working late. She did not want to have to face Naga Chitanya yet and sat and thought about her new life. She had struggled against it, but now, the word Master took on a whole different meaning than any she had ever imagined, and made her instantly wet. My God, what will become of me? she asked herself.

The next days flew by. She avoided contact with Naga Chitanya as much as possible and found excuses to go to bed late. This was difficult as Naga Chitanya generally went to bed late, and got up similarly. After the first morning, she showered in the downstairs bathroom after exercising. Samantha had not heard from Kyle in days and jumped whenever the phone rang. The excitement though was still there every time she did something that reflected an order he had given her. His presence permeated her day and it was as though he was a part of every action.

Naga Chitanya, on the other hand, found all this very frustrating. He and his wife had grown apart the past few years, even he had to admit that. He had numerous women waiting in his various ports of call as he traveled, and found the variety and spontaneity to be exciting. But he also valued his family and deep down still loved his wife. He knew their sex life had petered off with his traveling and her work, but sex before he left or when he returned was always a part of their marital ritual. He had tried a couple of time to initiate sex since returning, but had been rebuffed each time.

Thursday afternoon her secretary buzzed her that she had a call from Mr. Laughlin.

Hello, Sir.

Hello, Slut. Are you behaving yourself?

Yes, Master.

You will come here this evening.

Her pulse rate quickened, and her voice dropped, Yes, Master.

Six o'clock sharp.

I will be there, Master.

I would like you to bring something with you, however.

There was a sharp intake in hear breath. Yes, Master?

I would like some erotic pictures of you.

You have seen all there is of me, Master, she said thinking of how she had displayed herself at various times for him.

Be that as it may. You will bring still pictures and movies of you. They will be taken in your office. You will ask the photographer to direct your poses to be as erotic as possible. You DO know what I find erotic?

Yes, I think so, Master, she replied, wondering how she was going to pull this one off.

And you may cum twice, but not until you have asked and received permission from the photographer.

My God, Master. Right here in my own office?

Is there a problem?

I No, Master. Yes, Master. I have padlocks .

Oh, yes. Ask Mrs. Davis to give the envelope she has to the photographer. How you arrange it, I don’t care. But I had better be impressed with the results. Ask him for the raw tapes and memory sticks—no editing needed. An hour shoot should do it, I think.

Click. She put the receiver down harder than usual, thinking of what the evening would bring, then asked Mrs. Davis to bring in a phone book, and call Neeraja to tell her she would be home late. The phone book yielded a variety of photographers, a few advertising erotic photo shoots. She concentrated on them first.

She called Fantasy Photos and asked the owner for an erotic shoot. He would do one in his studio next week, but didn't shoot in people's homes, he said. The second asked if it was a lingerie shoot, and declined when she told him it would involve less clothing than that. She blushed when he said he took photography, not pornography. She looked at the clock and saw it was 3:45. She had to hurry to be at Kyle's at 6:00. Her sixth call yielded a hit. He could put together his gear and come right over and take the pictures and movies, but he would charge her $500 on such short notice. She gave him the address and breathed a sigh of relief.

She alerted Mrs. Davis to his arrival, and told her that she could leave for the day as soon as he arrived.

Ian MacGregor was a tall, broad, Scotsman, with sideburns clear down to his jawbones. He pulled a suitcase on wheels behind him, carried one case by the handle, and a third was tucked under his arm.

Good afternoon, M’dear, he said striding up to Mrs. Davis. MacGregor Studios at your service. I have some photographing to do for Mrs. Samantha.

Mrs. Samantha is expecting you. And, I am to give you this, she handed him an envelope.

Thank ye, Lass, he tucked it under his arm noting the strange inscription ‘To Open The Secret Garden’. He nodded toward the office door with raised eyebrows and she waved him in.

Mrs. Samantha? he asked opening the door.

Come in Mr. MacGregor He put down his cases and sat in the seat she indicated.

We will need to get a few things in order, Lassie. This is a most unusual request. He looked around at the large, plush office, and the be-suited Corporate President staring back at him wondering if he had only imagined her requirements.

As I said on the phone, I would like you to take ss..., she blushed and had a hard time getting the words out, sexy pictures of me, uh, for a friend.

How sexy? Lingerie? Swimsuit?

Nnnno. Even more sexy than that.

Scandalous sexy, you mean?

Yes, I suppose so.

He nodded. I will set up 3 movie cameras and take stills with my Nikon. Here is my contract. $500 as I said on the phone. You are to get the tapes and memory card when I'm finished. It also absolves me from any sort of suit for sexual harassment. Can't be too careful these days.

Samantha took the offered document, scanned the legalese, and signed it.

I suppose you know the poses you want taken, he said as he busied himself setting up tripods and affixing cameras and lights.

No. I'm supposed to leave that up to you. He popped in a tape, adjusted the image in the viewfinder, and started the camera running. Two cameras were focused on the desk, one from his right and a second just to the left of center, while the third was set way back to the left to take in the whole scene. He picked up his Nikon.

Where do you want me?

Tell me about this friend of yours? What sort of photography would he like? he asked eying her wedding ring.

Very erotic.

How erotic?

He will be most displeased if these pictures don't thoroughly excite him. Should I get undressed? she asked blushing.

No. Let's start with you seated at your desk, like it was a typical workday. Slowly unbutton your blazer. Click. Click. Click. Now your blouse. More clicks as she complied thinking it would have been easier to just strip and get it over with. Lean to the left so your blouse will gap open. Her nipple, forced out through the front of her tip less bra, was unveiled as she leaned her elbow on the desk. Her nipple studs glinted in the lights as he shot several pics.

Now pull your blazer and blouse to the sides of your, uh, to the sides of your bra and pick up a pen and pretend to write a memo. He clicked pictures as she parted her clothing and began writing. No, that's no good. Remove your bra, please. He adjusted the closest video camera for a better angle as she complied. Wha...What happened? as he looked at the black and blue breasts the bra had exposed.

J0QXT.jpg

She hesitated, knowing that the cameras were rolling and would pick up her required answer. Her shoulders sagged and she hung her head. I...I...I was punished, was all she could get out.

Well no matter now Lass. He tried gallantly to brush it off. Let's get a view of your delicious legs. Put them up on the desk.

She thought to herself, Master is not going to be very happy with just a look at my nips. In a minute. Let me do my nipples for the camera. She pinched and rolled them until they were as hard as rocks noting that her nipples weren't the only things hard in the room. She was ashamed that she had to do this in front of a stranger, but still she wanted HIM to be proud of her obedience. Then, pinching as hard as she could, she pulled them out, stretching the tit flesh, trying to keep a smile on her face through the pain.

When she released them, he asked, Now the legs?

J0Bw2.jpg

Not quite. she reached into her drawer and pulled out a ruler. He looked on incredulous at first as she hit first one then the other, finally bringing the camera into action again as he came to his senses. The wooden ruler gave a sharp sound as it connected with the studs either side of here nipple that almost drowned out the slap it made on her flesh.

Ah, Lassie. I see your friend is a man of refined tastes. Her nipples were pushed in violently with each stroke of the ruler, only to spring back out reddened, but harder than before.

J0DcN.jpg

Samantha had been irritated at having to call and set up the appointment, but it had also made her horny thinking about it and waiting for him to arrive. She squirmed in her seat willing the fire in her loins to erupt and give her some much-needed relief.

Lean back in your chair wi yer hands behind yer head, blouse open. OK. Legs crossed on the desk.

I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to close my legs. Would HIS torment of her never end? She swung her legs up on the desk and leaned back with her legs open, knowing he could see everything. He marveled as her stocking tops came into view. Most women these days didn't give a hoot for what they looked like in that part of their anatomy. This one obviously did. At first, he thought she just had jewelry on her bald cunt, but as she pulled up her skirt at his urging, it came into full view. What was that peeking out down below?

J0ZlJ.jpg

Beautiful, was all her could manage at first, clicking off pics right between her legs. Look up at the ceiling as though you were thinking about your latest deal. He enjoyed the juxtaposition between the stuffy corporate executive and the wanton woman he now saw beneath her exterior.

Let's keep the locks on for now. You can take them off in a few minutes.

I...I'm sorry. I don't have the key for them.

Yer all locked up and can't open them? Yer kidding?

No. Her countenance fell.

Yer husband...

Damn, she wanted to fudge it but this was going on the camera for HIM to see. He doesn't have the key either. Shame rushed over causing her to shiver.

Then how... the question was left hanging. His eyebrows went up as realization set in.

J06J8.jpg

My friend said he would take care of it for the shoot, but I don't know how.

The answer now obvious, he shut his gaping mouth and moved to continue the shoot. Reach down and toy with the locks. His concentration on his work didn't detract from the constriction that had developed in his pants. He was forced to adjust himself for comfort, a move not lost on his model. He picked up a flash and zoomed in as she played with the padlocks. The moisture oozing from her slit was proof positive of the effect this was having on her.

He decided to play with her a little. He moved the tripod to a position directly in front of her spread legs. Focusing on her bald cunny, he said, squeeze yer cunt muscles, Lassie. Again. Keep doing it. A moan escaped from her lips before she could squelch it. Click. Click.

And underneath you is?

My butt plug.

I see, he really didn't. Pull it out a little for the camera, he wanted to see what the thing really did look like. She pulled and pushed it as he took a series of pictures.

Good. Now a few natural light pictures at the window. Wonderful. What a natural beauty, he thought, as he snapped away. Now over to the daven wi ye.

Do you want me to undress?

It is much more sensual with you partially clothed. Just your blazer and blouse off for now.

He had her pose sitting on the arm of the leather couch with skirt pulled all the way up, bent over with her skirt around her waist showing her butt plug, and with her foot up on the coffee table. He appreciated the way her breasts swayed as he posed her. Now put your blouse back on and sit on the couch. There in the right corner. She sat, pulling up her skirt and he adjusted her blouse to the sides of her breasts framing their perfection. Mess up your hair a little and raise your right knee. Ah, that opened her up nicely, he thought. Then as he looked at the padlocks, he remembered the envelope. Retrieving it from his gear, he tore it open. There was a miniature key and a note.

J0EYb.jpg

I appreciate you helping with Samantha's training. Only you may take out the padlocks for her pictures. Make sure you take some in the outer office. When you finish, put the locks back in and bring the key to 329 Elmwood Place and I will give you $500 extra for your inconvenience.

Come with me, he said moving to the door.

No, I can't, her voice went up an octave, panic setting in.

It's in the note.

Oh my God, terror masking her usual beauty.

Maybe we don't have to, concern in his voice.

She hesitated, that thought appealing. No we have to, but let's shoot fast. She pulled the door open a crack and was relieved to find Mrs. Davis had gone for the day. Where do you want me?

Start in your secretary's chair. Samantha pulled up her skirt and sat down, thankful she at least had her skirt and blouse on. Nice. Stand with your foot on the chair. She had to pull her skirt up to comply. Push the chair a little away from you and pull your skirt up to your waist to show your locks and, and the other. Good, now to the front of the desk. She glanced furtively at the windows either side of the door as she moved. Sit on the corner with your legs open. Grab your blouse and hold it wide open. Good. Turn and pull up your skirt to the waist. Legs apart. Lean on the desk. Now look back at me and smile. Great. Blouse off.

Is that really necessary?

But he continued as though she hadn't interrupted him, Lean over the desk so your breasts are hanging down.

We need to be finished and out of here, her mind shouted as she complied.

Jql4h.jpg

Now to the file cabinet. Open the top drawer and rest your hand on it. Samantha moved quickly, still nude from the waist up, wanting to be out of the office. She kept looking at the windows. Smile. Almost done. Put your blouse back on and sit in the guest chair there, he pointed. Left leg on the arm. Yes, that opened her up nicely to reveal the locks and the plug. That's enough here. Samantha almost fell as she launched herself out of the chair, heading for the security of her office.

Sit back down as before, Lass, and I'll remove the locks. She resumed her seat on the leather couch. He knelt, took the tiny key and removed one miniature padlock after the other, needing to pinch her outer lips so he could slide each through the fettered flesh. He had detected her female odor before, but now it filled his nostrils. Here was one HOT woman. He marveled at the smoothness of her flesh, and the sticky moisture covering the locks, her lips, and even the tops of her thighs. Feeling the heat rising from her he didn't ever want this moment to end. He set the locks on the coffee table and moved it out of the way. She could feel her lips slick apart, her wetness glistening in the light. A shiver ran down her body, knowing that HE would soon see these pictures of her.

Now about the plug...

That stays in, she sad with finality. He nodded.

Ian MacGregor, of MacGregor Studios, move the tripods again and then took pictures from every angle. That about wraps it up, I think, he said although hoping there would be more. I'll put the locks back in.

No. There are a few other shots my friend would like, she said reaching down and pulling her cunt lips farther apart. FLASH. FLASH.

Very lovely, he was in awe. FLASH.

She took a deep breath and extended her right middle finger and touched her clit. It sent a shockwave through her. She hadn't realized how close to orgasm she had been. He adjusted both side video cameras and took the third off its tripod to use in place of the still camera. This action was too good to miss.

Samantha began to stroke herself slowly, gritting her teeth to keep from cumming. So close. So close. Are you ready for me to cum now? she blushed at having to ask the question.

Not yet, Lass. He wanted to make the most erotic moment of his life last. She was right on the edge and stopped rubbing to keep from cumming No, don't stop, he told her.

She moaned as she again began to rub circles around her engorged clit, although a little slower. She reached with her left hand for the closest nipple and squeezed it as hard as she could. The pain both raised her level of excitement and kept her from cumming for the time being. The leg on the floor moved farther apart of its own accord and her knee pushed into the back of the couch. He could see the muscles of her thighs, framed by the garter and stocking tops, contract as she rubbed. The entire bottom of her butt plug was in full view.

Keep your hand over to the side so I have a nice, clear view.

Please, Samantha moaned, no longer caring about her dignity.

Huh?

Please, May I cum?

In a minute, he said, suddenly enjoying her agony and his control. Rise up off the couch with your arse and stroke faster.

She did as he commanded, gasping for air. She grabbed her sore breast and squeezed hard, counting on the pain to help her hold back. The camera looked right into her.

Please, Sir, she gasped. Pleeease.

Faster.

A growl came from her lips, her face distorted, trying to hold back until given permission. Please, please, please, I'm begging you.

Aye, was all he said.

I can cum?

Aye, Sam. Do the deed.

She muffled a cry and came against her finger, the other hand clawing at her nipples, first one side, then the other. Her cunt already raised off the couch, shuddered again and again with the force of the orgasm and jumped at the camera as though to impale itself on an imaginary cock. A bright blush ran down her body. Second after second went by as Ian watched the spectacle in his viewfinder. Sweat gathered about his temples and a rivulet ran down his sideburns. Samantha felt her head swim and let go of the breath she was holding with a gasp. Her finger had finally slowed down and her legs were shaking when she felt a second one coming on. Her clit had gone hypersensitive from the first orgasm, but she knew she had to cum again for her Master. She pulled her finger off and cried in desperation, Please, Sir, may I cum again.

Aye, coom, Lass, she rubbed furiously with three fingers. Raise yerself up high and coom for Ian.

She shook her head from side to side. Noooooo, she lifted her pelvis even higher than before off the couch, stretching her taut legs to the max and holding herself there as her contractions shook her cunt. The camera caught the flutters of a vagina trying to milk a nonexistent cock. Her fingers were a blur on her clit. She couldn't hold back the shrieks that came from deep in her throat. He moved the camera up to catch the fingers trying to pull the nipples off from her mottled breasts. Then to her face, contorted in the throes of her much needed orgasms before returning to her agitated fingers.

Finally, when she thought she was going to die from the sensation, she collapsed on the couch, eyes squeezed closed, gasping, thank you, thank you, thank you, over and over. Her whole body was covered with a sheen of moisture. Ian looked down and saw a spreading wet spot on the front of his trousers. He picked up his Nikon, and shot dozens of pictures of her laying there in post-orgasmic bliss. Her color was indeed rosy and her features had relaxed into softness.

Samantha opened her eyes, realizing where she was and said shyly, Sorry, I sometimes get carried away.

Sorry, Sam? You’re the most amazin’ woman I hae e'er laid eyes on, ye are. I envy yer lover, he said with conviction. Now are we done?

Yes, thank you.

He fed the ends of the padlocks gently back into the holes in her cunt lips and closed each with a click. He ran his finger over the bottom of the butt plug. Then he went to put his gear into the cases, taking out the tapes and memory stick she had paid for. I should get something fer me before givin’ the tapes tae ye, he said with a twinkle in his eye. But a deal's a deal. He gave her one last look, set them on the coffee table, and turned to leave.

Come here, Ian, the low voice just reached his ears.

He turned to see her running her tongue around her lips suggestively.

Ye don't hae to Sam, I were jus maakin' sport, his deep voice resounded through the still room.

But I WANT to, she quietly but firmly. Her smile broadened as she sat up.

He wasn't so sure he could get it up so soon after cumming in his pants, but he needn't have worried. He was almost hard again when she unbuttoned his trousers and pulled him deep into a wet, warm throat. She tightened her lips and massaged his balls through his pants. Her head moved up and down on him. It was only a minute before she felt the first burst of cum hit the back of her throat as she was pulling back. She swallowed when she could, her cheeks hollowed as she stroked the length of his cock with her mouth, sucking every drop out of him. When he had plopped free, she licked her cum-coated tongue around her lips again. Mmmm. Thank you, Sir, and was shocked at herself when she realized she meant it.

She looked at the clock and saw it was twenty to six. He had been there a little over an hour. I have to go, she said pulling out a checkbook and quickly writing him his check.

There's nae need o' payment, Lass, he said uncharacteristically.

Ah, but a deal's a deal, she smiled impishly before grabbing for her clothes and dropping her tip less bra in a drawer. She pulled on clothing, heedless of the blouse hanging out of her skirt.

They walked hurriedly to the elevator, then out. If yer e'er in need o' anithin', Ian MacGregor will be at yer service.

7pOIQ.jpg

Thank you, Ian. Her heels clacked as she raced to her car, and sped to Kyle's, hoping she wouldn't be late again. For once traffic was with her. She pulled into his drive a couple of minutes to six, grabbed the evidence and sprinted up the sidewalk, unbuttoning her blouse. She tore off her blazer and blouse. When the button on her skirt caught, she ripped it off, and piled her skirt with her other items of clothing. She was just pushing the buzzer when she heard the clock inside chime the hour.

She stood in garter belt and stockings, catching her breath, waiting to be admitted. She knew it was a part of a game that she be forced to wait outside but it always rankled nonetheless. There was more traffic this time of day and she was sure she would be seen by passing motorists. A car pulled into the driveway and she saw Ian MacGregor behind the wheel.

Shit. she reached for the bell again, then pulled her hand back when she remembered the last time she had been impatient.

Ian walked up the sidewalk eying her nude body appreciatively. We're waitin' fer someone Lass?

She tried to look nonchalant and straightened her shoulders under his gaze. It will be answered momentarily. Her nipples were still red from their recent trauma, but he noted that her skin was flawless.

Ye maad it in time? he seemed to understand her predicament.

Yes, thank you. Time—that reminded her that she hadn't removed her watch. It was flung on top of her other clothing.

I tae it that yer friend lives here? She nodded. Luky maan.

Just then the door opened by Joanna, nude that is except for her collar. Come in, she said holding the door as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Samantha handed her tapes to Joanna, gave Ian one look, then went to the center of the room and assumed her position as he watched in astonishment.

You are the photographer, I take it, it wasn't a question.

Aye, Lass. You be requirin' the key, he held it out.

Thank you, she handed him 5 one hundred dollar bills. Did Samantha provide you with any sort of a tip for your consideration in providing services at such short notice?

He looked uneasily at Samantha, who nodded slightly without looking up. That she dae, Lass, and a right good job she dae o' it too.

Good. You'll be wanting to go, she opened the door.

'T’wer nae trouble a’tall, he bowed ceremoniously and left.

Joanna left the room with the evidence that Samantha had completed her required task. She knelt alone and thought about the fact that she hadn't washed up after the photo shoot. Her heart was finally slowing down. She was pleased with herself for accomplishing HIS task. And her clit jumped unexpectedly when she thought back over the past hour. What more could he ask, she wondered? Was it possible for the intense orgasms of the past few weeks to continue? She knew that Kyle would know the answer to that as he knew everything else about her sexually. That had been scary at first, but now there was some solace in knowing that while she was flying blind, he knew exactly what he was doing. She thought of Naga Chitanya back at the house and wondered if she could ever be satisfied with the normal sex life she had grown to despise.

She sensed, rather than heard Kyle enter the room. Well done, his baritone voice startled her. Damn, why did she feel good that she had been an obedient submissive. Position 2. Samantha scrambled and turned gracefully, laid her head on the floor with her butt in the air, and pulled her ass cheeks wide apart in a fluid motion. He pulled her butt plug out and pushed it home. Position 3. She stood, hands on the curve of her buttocks, elbows touching, breasts thrust out, and spun facing him.

Joanna, he hardly raised his voice but she appeared. Illustrate position 4 to my slut. Joanna bent over backward, her skin stretched taut until her hands reached the ground. Then she moved her left foot out until her cunt gaped open.

ABUFb.jpg

I...I don't think I can bend backwards like that, Master. But I can do it from the ground, she remembered vividly the details of her last back bend.

Do it, he said, and motioned Joanna up.

Samantha lay on her back and inched herself up until her stomach was high in the air. She shifted her left foot outward as far as it would go. Kyle stepped between her legs and unlocked the padlocks and removed them. Then parting her lips he spoke as though recording the data for a scientific experiment, her clit is still engorged. Must have been a decent orgasm. He smiled to himself noting the drool still being produced and stepped to the side.

Samantha hated his inspections. He noticed everything and he was so so right about everything. She shivered as he slowly ran his fingers from her knee to her thigh, then up over her tickle spot to the side of her crotch to the flat of her stomach. He toyed with her navel at the top before going down the other side over a be-studded breast, down over her throat, down farther to stroke her face before tangling his fingers in her hair, hanging about the floor.

Nice, he mused. So soft. So open. So vulnerable.

Turn over and kneel, he told her. Joanna position 5. She lay down in a smooth motion on her back, legs spread, and held open her pussy lips. Notice that her cunt is facing me. The outside edges of her feet are on the floor pointing at me. But her feet are not quite touching.

Yes, Master. That word carried so much meaning when she said it.

Now you, he said motioning for Joanna to rise and leave. Samantha took the required position, memorizing every detail. You just have the top of your cunt lips open with one finger on each hand. Joanna had three fingers spread on each side to open up the entire cunt. She let go and pulled them back open with six fingers and her two thumbs so he could see everything. Kyle reached down and inserted his forefinger. He rubbed the top of her vagina in circles, noting its rough, bumpy texture—a sure sign of her arousal. A moan escaped from her lips, her eyes closed. Kyle smiled to himself. She was coming along just fine.

Get your collar.

It's outside, Master. He nodded and she went to get it from her purse on the porch. Damn, she had left her purse in the car. Halfway down the walk, she looked to find three boys on the sidewalk staring at her. One nudged his friend without looking away and she heard him ask, I thought women were supposed to be hairy down there. His friend nodded, So did I. She never broke stride though as a wave of shame rushed over her and she continued on, retrieving her purse. Taking it with her, she ignored them and pulled out the collar she needed. The door had been left ajar and she soon reached the sanctuary of the living room. She knew the three boys would never again walk past this house without pausing to look and remember.

Position 3, she handed him the collar, stepped wide as she brought her hands back. Part your cunt lips. You know how I like it. Keep them wide apart. She used 3 fingers from each hand, but the wetness oozing out made them hard to hang onto. Kyle fingered her. The boys seeing you turned you on, I see.

She didn't want to say anything, but knew better than to keep quiet when she was spoken to, or to try and lie. Yes, I guess so, Master. Her fingers kept sliding off and she gripped them tighter each time she had to reposition her fingers. He put his fingers to her mouth and she licked them until they were clean.

Position 6 is simply kneeling on all fours. I think you can manage that without Joanna, don't you?

Yes, Master, she knelt down. The collar was buckled into place, snug, but didn't restrict her breathing. Her hair hung down around her head, and he tied it up so she could see.

ABnr8.jpg

Joanna, he never raised his voice, but she appeared. He attached the leash to her collar and began to walk. She was right with him all the way. He stopped; she stopped. He turned left and right, and she was beside him. Samantha watched from position 6, and was amazed at Joanna's ability to keep with him. He led her up until Joanna's head almost touched that of Samantha. You see how it's done. At no time was the leash ever tight. The proper distance from me is 8 inches. He unclipped the leash from Joanna’s collar and she was dismissed with a wave of his hand. There is 18 inches from my hand to your collar. The leash is 30 inches long. You are to keep it slack at all times. Your head is to be straight in front of you looking down. That will give you the ability to watch my feet, or the feet of anyone I give you to, from the corner of your eye.

Neeraja. to her astonishment the shoes of her maid appeared in front of her. Kyle handed her the leash. Give her about 15 minutes of practice, not too difficult. This is her first time. They spoke of her as thought she wasn't even there.

She will need some correction, unless I miss my guess. Samantha could see a black rubber pointer digging into the carpet at the end of a round stick.

Undoubtedly. Samantha, you will obey her as you would me.

Yes, Master. Damnation, she said to herself.

Neeraja took a step forward and Samantha followed after a short delay. Neeraja stepped backward a step. Samantha had started going forward when Neeraja had lifted her foot and the leash tugged at her neck before she could get back beside her. Swish! Crack! The teacher's pointer came down smartly on her left buttock. The pain left her gasping. Neeraja said nothing, but the lesson was clear. She stepped forward again and her trainee jumped to follow. Then back a step, forward a step, back a step, forward two steps. Samantha was jerky in following along, unlike the practiced smoothness of Joanna. She thought she was getting the hang of it when Neeraja took a step to the right. She cringed when she felt the leash snap taut and Neeraja met her expectations as another Swish! Crack! echoed in the room. Her knees were getting sore now, even though the carpet was soft. I'm not a dog, I'm not a dog, she repeated over and over to herself, but she kept a watchful eye on Neeraja's shoes.

HO5ix.jpg

Heel, the command was obvious. Neeraja moved in front of the CEO of a mid-sized corporation. What does a bitch do when she's in heat? she asked. Samantha looked at her dumbfounded. Neeraja laughed, She humps. She angled the pointer downwards toward her boss. Do it. Hump my pointer.

There were tears in Samantha's eyes as she moved forward on her knees until the middle of the pointer split her pussy in half. She rose up dragging her coos up about a foot before letting out a scream. The dry wood had been too much friction for her clit. Keep going, I didn't tell you to stop. Legs quivering she moved gingerly down the new slime-covered stick. Plenty of lubrication. She began humping the pointer as ordered. She didn't want to feel anything from this humiliation, but she wasn't able to control her body. She tried lifting herself a little so there would be less friction, but Neeraja noticed it and lifted the stick more upright, jamming it into her cunt.

I can go to work on your breasts again if you don't want to play humpy with me. Maybe we should do that anyway?

Mistress, it isn't necessary, she pleaded and increased both her speed and the pressure on the stick. She could feel the stick first on one side of her clit, then the other. When it mashed right on her clit, it was like an electric current went through her.

That's enough, the pointer was pulled back. Yuk, nasty. Lick off your scum.

Shamefacedly, her student licked up, down, and all around. Some had even dripped down to the rubber tip. Then it was back to working on her training, with a crack and a flash of pain occasionally breaking the stillness of the room.

Heel, she stepped around with the pointer again. Hump. This time when Samantha inched herself forward on her knees, she extended herself up and started from the top and slid down slowly, coating the stick with her juices. Remembering the previous threat, she worked herself up and down with alacrity. Neeraja cradled a black and blue breast in one hand. My we did make a mess of these, didn't we?

Yes, Mistress.

I don't think you were able to wear a bra for a couple of days.

No, Mistress. Her breathing was becoming increasingly labored, both from the work her knees did extending herself, and from the excitement that spread from her cunt.

They're sore now?

Only when squeezed, Mistress.

Kyle entered the room and watched for a full minute. Then he stepped behind Samantha, lowered his pants, and squeezed lube on his half hard cock. He pulled the butt plug out and tossed it aside. Then he gripped himself, gave it a few strokes, and positioned himself under Samantha as she moved up the stick. When she came back down, she felt him enter her. He held himself there, feeling the exquisite sensations of being in the ass of a beautiful woman. And, she was doing all the work. The slight pain at first gave way to pleasure she had never thought she would have there.

7pW8s.jpg

Kyle reached around and cupped her tits, claiming her nipples between thumb and forefinger. He used the pressure to guide her up and down at just the right speed he wanted. It was very slow to start with and he felt every part of his cock as it slid through her sphincter muscle.

Neeraja looked down at the woman in front of her. This had to hurt the pride of a woman of her breeding and social standing. Her puss was dripping watching Kyle put her through her paces, and she intended on getting satisfaction.

Sir, Neeraja said. I don't think this puta should be allowed to cum since I won't have anyone to bring me off.

That seems only fair, he manipulated her nips to go a little faster against him.

Samantha was worried about the consequences if she couldn't hold out. Master, I know you like the feel of me cumming on you. You've mentioned before how my butt squeezes your cock. I think the word you used was delicious.

That is true, he answered. But, fair is fair, unless you are volunteering to help Neeraja out.

Joanna could...

Joanna has gone out on an errand.

It was the classic dilemma. No, thank you, Master. I'd rather not, she was breathing faster.

As you wish.

If she comes without permission, I want her tits again, Neeraja spat.

Yes, that seems reasonable, Samantha shuddered as he spoke.

How could she keep her body from betraying her. The stick was doing its duty all too well as she slid up and down its length. Her Master's stick wasn't making things any easier either. To add to her travails, Neeraja took the opportunity to raise the pointer just slightly, putting more pressure on her sensitive area. Please, God, no, she shouted in her head. What could she do to stem the tide that threatened to overtake over her? She tried to think of something else, but failed. She bit her lip until it bled, but she felt her body continuing to rise toward orgasm.

Her Master squeezed her nips a little more in his excitement in increased the tempo a little more. He was ramming her down on his cock now and she could feel him growing. But she also knew her had tremendous staying powers. She wasn't going to make it. The image of her trial on the table at home with Neeraja flashed through her mind. Please, she begged. They said nothing but continued to watch her struggle. Higher and higher she swirled. Please, she pleaded. She had done all the work up to now, but Kyle drove up against her, punishing her asshole as he pulled her against him.

She was broken. Please, I'll do it. I'll suck her off. Please let me cum.

Kyle raised his eyebrow and looked at Neeraja. I want the slut to tongue my ass first. He nodded.

I'll do it. Anything. I'll do it. Please let me bring off Neeraja. Please.

Neeraja released the one button at her waist with a deft finger and the skirt dropped to the floor. She turned and stepping over the pointer, brought her ass directly in front of a panting Samantha. Tongue it, Slut.

The high and might executive, the one who people cow-towed to at the office, extended her tongue and ran it up the gamey asshole in front of her. It was made more difficult by her movement on the stick, but Kyle was now meeting her halfway as he buried his pole to the hilt.

Get your tongue inside, Slut. I'm not feeling you much.

She was on the edge now. She gripped Neeraja's cheeks both for support and to open them to the nasty task she had to perform. She parted them with her thumbs and pushed her tongue past the sphincter and she wiggled it around like she knew Neeraja wanted.

Kyle increased the pace more. Samantha got into a rhythm of swirling her tongue around the rim, then penetrating as far as she could go, and swirling her tongue around in there. A guttural sound came around a tongue unable to speak pleading that she be able to cum on the 2 sticks exciting her. Over and over her incoherent plea increased in pitch and intensity until she was screaming into the ass in front of her. Kyle had experienced her precum spasms and was close himself.

Cum, he commanded.

Neeraja dropped the pointer as Samantha went over the edge, leaving her cumming like a rag doll, on his cock alone. She stepped forward and turned to watch her boss scream through her orgasm, eyes shut tight and head flopping. She almost envied the intensity or her orgasm, as mindlessly, she let everything go.

Kyle was ready now. Her spasms had taken him where he wanted to be. His hands cupping her tits slowed the pace as he reached the peak and he ordered, Finger yourself off again for me.

Her clit was bloated, and now outside its protective hood, she was unable to touch it directly. She rubbed above it as quickly as she could to cum again for him, heedless of the fact that the poor little nubbin wasn't ready for another go-round yet. The smell of sex filled the air.

I...I'm... was all she could get out before it hit again. She felt him get bigger and then explode as the contractions in her ass did him in. Each time he pulled her back onto him, another wad of cum would explode from his balls until he was empty. He held her there for a full minute, pulled back against him, his wilting pole enjoying the aftershocks that rippled through her body.

He pulled out and she fell on her side, cum drooling from her back hole. Her eyes were closed, breathing still labored, mindless, just feeling. When she came to her senses minutes later, she opened her eyes and crawled over to her Master to clean his cock. Once a distasteful chore, she now savored the taste that spoke of the raw sex they had shared.

Neeraja was sprawled naked on the couch. When she saw that Samantha was finished, she said, I want you to suck my nipples first.

To Be Continued

Great

GBX

Greetings Desifakers,

This thread is all about stories on Indian Celebrities (mostly south). Some of the stories would be long and deep, but some would be just simple and fun. Most of the stories are taken from different sources on net and modified to match the celebrities. And there would be some stories that are written by me. You can go through the index.

Warning:
The stories may seem real, but they all are a work of fiction. No actor or actress are a part of this. Each story will have its own story code and prior warnings. If you are not into some of the stuff, please skip. Thanks and keep enjoying.
post sneha more

Back