• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Other Sex Story SEX STORY COLLECTIONS

Reactions
DF Coins
HOW A BIRTHDAY PARTY TURNED INTO A GROUP SEX WITH MY FRIEND AND HIS MOM

This is a story of a birthday party that you all will wish to have once you finish reading this.
It was the day I had to go to Rakesh's house to attend his mom Vandana aunt's birthday. We had arranged the room and decorated it the previous day and Rakesh will get the cake by 6 in the evening. The party was to start at 7 so I reached there half an hour earlier, she cut the cake at 7 and there were many of her friends there. It was so fun and and those aunties (friend's of Vandana) had big boobs which looked so soft and hot. I was hard down there being surrounded by so many boobs sticking close to me.Me and Rakesh were the only men present there.After the cake and snacks Vandana aunty got some beer for us to drink .She was an open minded person who loved these kind of enjoyment and she was an independent who got divorced from her husband as he had another affair with someone else for almost 3 years and when she found it she was so angry and left him that moment and Rakesh decided to stay with her. So back to the part, we were having drinks and all the aunties were dancing and enjoying. Their big tits were bouncing in front of my eyes,and vandana aunt's cleavage was out as her saree slipped off from all the dance. Vandana aunty then took Rakesh with her to another room and I was with the other 3 aunties ,dancing with them. They were all drunk so I even got chances to fall on them and pretend like it was by mistake and press their breasts and smell it.I was sure that Rakesh was having fun with his mother as we could hear sounds of Vandana aunty moaning from next room. It was sure that they were fucking in the next room.Vandana aunty was under influence of drink so she would have brought out her fantasies. I was eager to see what's happening on the other side of the wall and so were the other aunties. We opened the door to find Vandana aunty getting pounded by Rakesh.They were sweating so much and we could see the lust in their faces. Vandana aunty was cool abput it and asked me and the aunties to remove our dresses and join them in enjoying life.The aunties were so excited and drunk that they got naked and pushed me to bed and pulled down my pants and started stroking my dick.I was also enjoying and I was feeling like a casanova, surrounded with chicks . Me and Rakesh were laying down and Vandana aunty sat on my dick and pushed it inside her.She was enjoying me and Rakesh was busy fucking Poornima aunty. Divya aunty was sitting on my face and i was sucking her pussy and they were kissing each other. Then the other aunties got up and asked me and Rakesh to Vandana aunty together as a treat to her on her birthday. Rakesh and me both pushed our penis through her same hole. Her pussy got so stretched and our dicks were rubbing with each other. Vandana aunty was breathing so heavy and on top of it Divya aunty started playing with her tongue on Vandana aunts cunt.She squirted so hard but we continued fucking her. I was pressing her boobs hard and Rakesh was fingering her asshole.Besides us the aunties were sucking each other and enjoying seeing us destroying Vandana aunt's pussy. I then removed my penis from her cunt and put it inside Divya aunt's mouth, her lips were pink and so delicious. She sucked it and then passes it to Poornima aunty. While were were enjoying Rakesh was still fucking his mom,we wondered how Vandana aunty was still holding up. I got up and now pushed my dick inside Vandana's tight ass and started anal fucking her. With my dick in her ass she was now totally into the world of sex and enjoyment. Rakesh then cummed inside her pussy and continued fucking her, she wanted more and at this point Vandana was not ready to stop this sex. Vandana aunty then got up with her legs shaking from the harsh fuck and took me with her to the bathroom. Rakesh was now laying on bed and the other aunties were having fun with him. Vandana aunty took me to the bathroom holding my dick .I started washing her breasts and body. There was soap all over her body and I washed her dripping pussy and ass. I then shook my dick and again put it inside her pussy. She was so tired but still wanted my dick. I then sat on the floor and Vandana was on my lap with my big flesh rod pushing her vaginal walls. After fucking for 5 mins I also cummed inside her. I then dried her up with towel and then laid her on the bed in the other room. We then started giving the other aunties more attention. It was now their turn. I took a bottle of oil from the bathroom and started applying it on those ladies and their huge boobs. Then they gave me and Rakesh an oil massage. We all were now covered in oil and were rolling on each other and fucking the aunties in turn. Our dicks were now slipping in her ass and pussy easily and we finished the group sex in mins with those whore drinking our cum. We then took a shower and bathed off the oil from our body and dressed back .The aunties went back to their homes and me and Rakesh had some puffs of cigarette together discussing about the day. We watched the video Rakesh recorded us fucking the ladies and having fun and laughed. I then said goodbye to him and Rakesh went back to bed to give his mom a good fuck again

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY :)

Last edited:
SEX STORY PART-2

After the sex party at Vandana aunty's Birthday we had a good relationship with each other.We all used to chat online and talked about dirty things but we never got to have sex together like before and we were desperate to have sex.Though Rakesh got to fuck Divya aunty when he went to her house one one day.He narrated the whole day to me how much fun he had.Rakesh went to Divya's house one day to give her snack that his mom made and when he went there Divya's husband was not there at home and seeing that Rakesh decided to fuck Divya.Divya aunty was also ready ,he even told me how he cummed into the dinner that Divya was making for the day and that her husband ate the curd mixed with his cum that day.

We were planning to have sex like before and we discussed how to get a chance for that and Rakesh suggested why dont we go out for a vacation to to Goa as Vandana aunty had a private holiday house in Goa .We all saw this as a great opportunity and we fixed that plan. I called at my home and said that I was going for a holiday with my friend Rakesh. I packed my bag and Rakesh told me that he had a good plan to have fun there. He wanted to do roleplay sex like slave and all and BDSM with the aunties.We ordered the things for sex in an online website. We ordered some packs of condoms, a long deep hole vibrator,2 dildos ,a whip,4 collars for the 4 whores , a anal hook,4 bondage harness ,hand cuffs ,mouth gags. It costed us a lot but we were splitting the money and we didn't had to book any resort to stay as Vandana aunty had her own property there..Within 1 week all items arrived and we collected them. The next day we loaded our baggage to Divya aunt's car a long Innova and we started our journey. It was a long ride but we didn't felt any problem as we were talking and having fun in the car while travelling. We stopped below a train bridge in goa at night to have some fun.It was a deserted area and there was no one near, we used this chance and fucked the aunties behind. Divya aunty said she would fuck later as she didn't want to be tired while driving. The car was rocking to and fro and making good amount of sound but luckily there was no one around. We didn't cum as we were still in car and we didn't want to use up our cum at the start. We travelled about 20 mins more and we reached the private holiday house. It was a jungle area with a small beach in the front and jungle behind the house. There was no one living or any public activity near the area so it was the best spot to fuck these whore for days and do whatever we wanted. We got in and got fresh and slept to feel relaxed.I slept with Divya aunty as we had something close between us .I liked her the most among others but still other aunties were also fucking hot sluts. We went into our room and slept naked that day.We woke up next day at 8 in the morning and we all got into kitchen .We had already bought the veggies and things to make food yesterday. We all were naked in the house and the aunties sucked our cock when they got time and we also gave the pleasure by fingering them from behind while they made breakfast for us.After having breakfast we went to pool to get a bath and we fucked in the pool.Our dicks were rocking their pussy under the water .I pulled Vandana aunty out of the pool and laid her on the floor and held her big boobs together and pushed my cock through her cleavage.It was making sqeaky sound as we both were wet and she seemed to enjoy it. We then dried ourself and put sunscreen on us and I fucked Vandana's pussy like a pro. My dick was so deep inside her and it felt like her cunt expanded from the last time we had sex. She was on top me and I was enjoying the sexy scene of her large boobs bouncing while she was riding my cock.

WAIT FOR THE PART 3 TO KNOW WHAT WE DID LATER THAT DAY
will be released soon..................

SEX STORY PART-2

After the sex party at Vandana aunty's Birthday we had a good relationship with each other.We all used to chat online and talked about dirty things but we never got to have sex together like before and we were desperate to have sex.Though Rakesh got to fuck Divya aunty when he went to her house one one day.He narrated the whole day to me how much fun he had.Rakesh went to Divya's house one day to give her snack that his mom made and when he went there Divya's husband was not there at home and seeing that Rakesh decided to fuck Divya.Divya aunty was also ready ,he even told me how he cummed into the dinner that Divya was making for the day and that her husband ate the curd mixed with his cum that day.

We were planning to have sex like before and we discussed how to get a chance for that and Rakesh suggested why dont we go out for a vacation to to Goa as Vandana aunty had a private holiday house in Goa .We all saw this as a great opportunity and we fixed that plan. I called at my home and said that I was going for a holiday with my friend Rakesh. I packed my bag and Rakesh told me that he had a good plan to have fun there. He wanted to do roleplay sex like slave and all and BDSM with the aunties.We ordered the things for sex in an online website. We ordered some packs of condoms, a long deep hole vibrator,2 dildos ,a whip,4 collars for the 4 whores , a anal hook,4 bondage harness ,hand cuffs ,mouth gags. It costed us a lot but we were splitting the money and we didn't had to book any resort to stay as Vandana aunty had her own property there..Within 1 week all items arrived and we collected them. The next day we loaded our baggage to Divya aunt's car a long Innova and we started our journey. It was a long ride but we didn't felt any problem as we were talking and having fun in the car while travelling. We stopped below a train bridge in goa at night to have some fun.It was a deserted area and there was no one near, we used this chance and fucked the aunties behind. Divya aunty said she would fuck later as she didn't want to be tired while driving. The car was rocking to and fro and making good amount of sound but luckily there was no one around. We didn't cum as we were still in car and we didn't want to use up our cum at the start. We travelled about 20 mins more and we reached the private holiday house. It was a jungle area with a small beach in the front and jungle behind the house. There was no one living or any public activity near the area so it was the best spot to fuck these whore for days and do whatever we wanted. We got in and got fresh and slept to feel relaxed.I slept with Divya aunty as we had something close between us .I liked her the most among others but still other aunties were also fucking hot sluts. We went into our room and slept naked that day.We woke up next day at 8 in the morning and we all got into kitchen .We had already bought the veggies and things to make food yesterday. We all were naked in the house and the aunties sucked our cock when they got time and we also gave the pleasure by fingering them from behind while they made breakfast for us.After having breakfast we went to pool to get a bath and we fucked in the pool.Our dicks were rocking their pussy under the water .I pulled Vandana aunty out of the pool and laid her on the floor and held her big boobs together and pushed my cock through her cleavage.It was making sqeaky sound as we both were wet and she seemed to enjoy it. We then dried ourself and put sunscreen on us and I fucked Vandana's pussy like a pro. My dick was so deep inside her and it felt like her cunt expanded from the last time we had sex. She was on top me and I was enjoying the sexy scene of her large boobs bouncing while she was riding my cock.

WAIT FOR THE PART 3 TO KNOW WHAT WE DID LATER THAT DAY
will be released soon..................
release next part soon

STORY PART-3

I was getting a good fuck from Vandana aunty but I may have fallen asleep there because I realized that I was sleeping below a shade besides the pool with aunty above me with my cock inside her. I got up wondering what all happened in between. Seeing me wake up Vandana aunty also got up, she wasn't sleeping but just laying on me, enjoying the heat. We both went inside home ,Rakesh was resting on the couch and other aunties were in the kitchen. I had to accept how hardworking they were. Even after getting fucked again and again they are still active and ready for more. I went up to Poornima aunty and sat down on my knees and started smelling her back. I was tickling her and she also liked it . I then put my tongue inside her ass to taste it. I was now licking her ass and butt cheeks .They were soft and smooth unlike Divya aunty which were a bit rough but Poornima was the youngest among the aunties so she had the benefits of that. I licked and ass more .Rakesh was now awake, he came up to me and aksed me to go the main hall with him. It was a big room, Rakesh asked me "shall we set up the things for sex " We can start after having the lunch". I was ready, we went to our room and took the bag and started arranging the thing ,it was a secret surprise for the aunties so we didn't tell them about these. We arrange the table to keep them tied and it was a tiresome work. At last we finished and we went back to dining table to have the lunch. We talked about our lust stories and talked what we should do the coming days. Divya aunty was eating while giving me a handjob so my dick stayed erect the whole time. After we had lunch we asked the girls to come with us and we took them to the hall where the BDSM materials were ready. One by one we dressed them up and tied them to the window. We tied Vandana aunt's body to the table. Her arms and legs were tied up. We then showed them what we were gonna do with them. I started the work by inserting butt pugs into everyone's assholes. They were in pain at first but it was all for having sexual enjoyment so we continued. I went on and inserted the long deep going vibrator to vandana's pussy and made sure it was completely in and turned on the vibrator. It was slow at first but them i increased the power and made it maximum slowly. She was shaking from inside and sweating so hard.We didnt switch on the fans as we wanted them to be soaked in sweat. Then Rakesh came forward and pushed the huge dildo into her pussy and he pushed it so hard that I am sure it pushed Vandana's inner parts and stretched them out for more .We then whipped her and slapped her ass .It became so red but she seemed to enjoy it. Now we switched the aunty and Hand cuffed Vandana and tied up Poornima aunty on the table. We attached the clips on to her nipples and cunt and started teasing her, I gave my dick into her mouth and made her choke .I held her neck and pushed my dick deep to her throat. She was sweating too much and I was licking the ends or edges of her breasts, it was also salty but tasty. Rakesh then asked me to put my cock along with his cock and do double penetration with him. Poornima was scared about this, her pussy was not that wide but we went ahead .As expected ,it was sooooo tight and it squeezed our flesh ,we ribbed hard inside her.I then put a gag into her mouth and asked Divya aunty to get on top of Poornima and lick her cunt till she squirts twice. Meanwhile Rakesh was fucking Divya from behind and iI was entertaining Vandana. I made Vandana sit like a dog and fucked her from behind and made her walk the entire house. When we reached kitchen i took carrots from there and put one into her ass while i was fucking her and 1 into her mouth to keep her shut. I pushed the carrot to her ass in and out and I could see the ring around her asshole expanding to take the carrot completely inside.I then slowly put in in completely but her ass pushed it out. We did it for sometime and got back to the others. When we got back we saw that aunties were out of handcuff and untied and...….

WAIT FOR THE PART-4 TO KNOW WHAT THE AUNTIES DID AFTER BEING FREE

Hope you are enjoying this series.

PART-4

When we got back from kitchen we saw that the aunties were free and it was now their time for dominance. They caught Rakesh and tied him up and were playing with his dick and balls. They tied his balls at the end of his dick and were swinging it .I tried to help him out but Vandana aunty caught me from behind and they tied me up. Now they were doing whatever they wanted. Vandana aunty put on the strawberry and chocolate condoms on our dick and were now licking it like a candy. After the condom lost its taste they started sucking our cock.You know how painful it is when someone is sucking down your balls when its hanging. They did some weird stuffs with our dick and then let us go. We were now acting angry and asked them all to get on the slave dress that we gave them, now they were our sex slaves. We went to the beach outside to get some sex there on beach. I covered Poornima under sand with her face and pussy outside with her boobs and started fucking, she was covered i sand and i was on her top so she couldn't get out of it.I continuously fucked and then switch to her mouth and then again fuck her pussy and then put n her mouth. We tied them up and made them walk like slut slaves behind us.We then played beach ball there, the aunties remained in slave dresses ,when ever someone drops the ball she would get some penetrated with my dick in her ass , rakesh's cock and a dildo in her pussy and another girls pussy in her mouth. I didn't know Divya was very bad at this game or she lost knowingly cause she wanted to get fucked hard again and again. We then played an awesome game called guess the pussy which was suggested by me. In this me and Rakesh will get blind folded one at a time and get a chance to taste all the pussy once and then taste them again and identify whose pussy it was. It was a tight game but at the end I won 3-2 ,I won rounds and he won 2.He was familiar with his moms pussy but had confusion with divyas and Poornima's but I remembered every pussy's taste that i sucked.I knew Vandana's pussy and was also well familiar and knew each and every corner of divya's pussy. We didn't do much that evening and we just slept after having dinner and I watched a movie with Divya and Poornima. The next morning we decided to do some yoga and exercise on the beach. Poornima was good at this as she was so flexible. I fucked her in different positions, with her leg on her shoulders, me and her both standing and she hanging on me ,we tried so many new positions and then i helped her stretch out by spreading her legs so wide and then ramming her pusssyy. I then laid down and divya gave me a boobjob.Her boobs were so huge and it was heavy, omg her thick boobs hitting my cock was soooo good. Later that day we went to the jungly area behind our house and found a good spot to rest there, it was so cool and calm out there and only Poornima came with us as the other aunties remained home as this was our last day and they said they will do a last fuck at night and leave for home next day in afternoon. Rakesh also stayed there with them packing the stuffs and cleaning. Me and Poornima still went there alone. We took some cloths and pillows as there was a flat good area where we could rest. Me and Poornima slept there for some time, now you may think what if any animals come but don't worry it was not that much jungle and all, just some trees and greenery. I pushed Poornima and we went inside the blanket we took and i fucked her up under it, we did it so hard cause we wanted to have full fun of what we did there. We would never get such a place without anyone ,to fuck like this.I then licked her ass for some time and then fucked her in missionary and doggy style. I licked all over body and took taste of her all body parts, like a mad dog.We then went back home and at night we fucked together once again and were ready to go back home next day.

END OF THE STORY

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS SERIES . SEE YOU LATER WITH SOMETHING NEW

FUCKING MY COUSIN ON THE DAY OF HER MARRIAGE

I had a huge crush on my cousin from the day I saw her in the bath towel when i was peeping in through the keyhole of her bedroom door when i went to her home. The best thing is that she even loved me back, she also had crush on me.She was not an innocent girl like her parents and relatives though she was. She was a dirty bitch who already slept with her cousin and sucked his dick which is mine....

So back to the marriage night.She was getting married to a business man and she was happy and ready for it.
After all the functions and programs it was now time for their first night but her husband was drunk and unconscious as he drunk too much while partying with his friends. She was very sad about it as she didn't expect this to happen on the first day of their married life and she was also waiting for his dick to destroy her pussy but she lost all the chance. It was then when i went to her room with the dress that her mom gave to me to hand it over to her as she wouldn't be having her first night that day and she was wearing the heavy traditional saree.She was so happy to see me there and she asked me to stay with her for sometime. I thought it wont be a good thing to be with her today as she was a married women now and people will be suspicious about it but she was insisting too much so i decided to stay there. She then gave me a kiss on her lips and with a sad tone said " I am such an unlucky bitch who i couldn't even sleep with my husband on the first day of our marriage and he is drunk outside with his friends. I tried to calm her down and I thought it was a good opportunity to fuck her again like old times. I stood up and kissed her back and said " I am there for you baby don't be sad" She understood what I had in my mind ,she pulled me down to her and we started kissing intensely. I got up and locked the door to make sure no one gets inside and catch us while we were fucking. Everything for the first night was ready on the bed which was meant for her husband but as he was not able to fulfill her desires ,I will do his work .She wanted me to do it as the real husband and wife do in their first night.

There was a large glass with milk in it kept on the table. I took a sip and passed it to my cousin and she also took and sip and then we kissed each others lips and passed the milk in our mouth. I gave mine to her and she gave her to mine and we kept in our mouth and then drank it .I then started undressing her slowly and started with her saree,then her blouse and then the her petticoat. Soon she was naked in front of me and I was able to enjoy the beautiful scene I was having. She then got over me and started removing my dhoti which i was wearing for the function. It was easy for her to get her hand on my dick as I wore a dhoti and there were no problem of unzipping and pulling down my dress.She was now stroking my cock with her soft hands and I was enjoying laying down on the bed. She then took some milk from the glass into her mouth and then took my cock in her mouth. it was feeling soo good when she played with my dick inside her mouth. She sucked it for 5 minutes and I pushed her head up and down the whole time. The milk in her miuth was leaking on to my penis through the small gaps on the side of the sides of her mouth while giving me a blowjob. I then pushed her to the bed and started rubbing my dick on her clit. I then took an oil bottle kept on the floor and started massaging her clit, thighs and breasts. I rubbed her body with the oil and made sure she was enjoying the moment. I then put some oil on my dick and then inserted into her deep hole and kept it inside her for sometime. We stayed still and kissed each other. It felt like our souls were matching with each other and getting bonded. I then pushed my dick in and out of her pussy ,slow at first and then increased my speed later. She was moaning so hard so I kissed her lips hard to keep her mum .My tongue was moving so fast in her mouth and I was sucking on her lower lip.
It was feeling soo good to fuck her with her ornaments on. Her neck chain was bouncing all the time I kissed her chest and breasts and licked her neck, her bangles hitting each other and gold chain on her hips rubbing between us. I then hugged her hard and pushed my dick completely inside her. I could feel he tip of my dick hitting her vaginal walls.I then got up and pushed her boobs together tightly and started boob fucking her.

We both were in a different world with only me and her and we were enjoying every moment together and then suddenly someone knocked on the door....................

FUCKING MY COUSIN ON THE DAY OF HER MARRIAGE PART-II

We both were in a different world with only me and her and we were enjoying every moment together and then suddenly someone knocked on the door....................
We were so scared and didn't knew what do now. If anyone catches us like this then both of us will be in serious trouble. I quickly slipped under the bed and asked her to open the door calmly without any fear in her mind. She combed her hair as it was a mess from the all the sex we had. She wore her nighty and went and opened the door ,it was her mom Reshma and she wanted to check if her daughter was ok and not too sad after the incident.
Let me explain Reshma aunty. Though she is mother of a grown up girl she is still living her young life. She has massive boobs that stays hanging as she rarely wears bra. She is so cute and likes to wear modern dresses like t-shirt and shorts. A very charming and attractive face and super sexy voice.

Back to the bedroom where Reshma aunty is talking to my cousin Sneha. She got in the room and asked if I left after giving the dress and Sneha said " Yes amma".Reshma aunty was about to go back when she noticed my Dhoti on the bed. In the rush to hide i forgot to take it. I was so tensed and suddenly Reshma aunty said "Ohh you didn't put his dress in the washing machine? " ,by his Reshma aunty meant Sneha's husband. She said let me put this in the laundry room and she tried to pick it up and as my my bad luck it fell down from her hand and she bent down to pick it and she saw me hiding under the bed with only wearing an underwear and shirt. She seemed to be angry and asked what I am doing in my cousin's room at this time like this. I was speechless and I was half dead inside. Reshma aunty asked me to put on my dress and she pulled me out of the room and asked Sneha to lock it and not to get out till tomorrow morning.
Reshma aunty then took me outside the house from the backside door and said to me "Do you even realize what you have done just now? What did you do with her ? Did you both have any intimate contact ?" .I nervously said Yes and that we were in love for a good amount of time and we already shared a bed. She was so exhausted and angry ,I thought she would take me to my parents and tell them everything that happened but she had other plans in her mind. She asked me to go with her to their old house just near the present house to talk about this and I followed her instructions as I was scared. We went there and locked the doors and I explained her what all happened in the room.

FUCKING MY COUSIN ON THE DAY OF HER MARRIAGE PART-III

I was telling her the whole story and she was kinda enjoying the story now.I can clearly say that she was not angry anymore.
After telling her what happened she held me by the collar of my shirt and took me upstairs and locked the door behind her and switched off the lights.Now i was a bit scared, she took me to the bedroom and locked that door too.She the held me close to her and she said "Now do with me what you did to my daughter, Give me your cock and share time with me" .
Saying this she pushed me to the bed and pulled off my clothes and then she threw off her saree and jumped on to bed. She then sat on my face and said "Do whatever I say if you dont want to be in trouble......" She the asked me to lick her pussy till she squrits and also to play with her cunt with my fingers. I obediently licked on her pussy from bottom to top and she was getting satisfied. She was soo horny and she pushed my head to her hip.I would then slowly twist and turn my fingers in her pussy. She would then put a load moan and then rub her fingers on her cunt.She was enjoying my tongue too much and was not squirting for a long time but I was also giving me best and she leaked out her pussy and a huge load on my face and luckily I closed my mouth. I dont want her pee in my mouth.
now i moved her away and tried to be dominant on her . I pushed her hard to the bed and started kissing her lios and biting it,I pushed my 3 fingers down her hole and she felt so happy with this. Now it was time to make her my bitch like her daughter who was now obsessed with my dick. She got up from the bed and sat down.I stood up and gave my dick in her mouth. She started sucking it passionately ,her delicate and delicious tongue massaging my dick inside her mouth. I then asked her to take it completely inside and she did as I said. She kept it inside her for 2 seconds but I held her and didnt let her take it out.She started gagging so I took it out.
I then got down and laid her o the bed and started licking all over her butt cheeks .Her ass was smelling so nice and it was bigger and better than her daughter's ones.She then danced in front of me for sometime .I then went to lick her ass again.Now it was time to taste her huge !!!! BOOBS !!!! .As I said earlier ,they were huge and hanging down and her nipples were soft and red ,even though her age defined her to be old but her body was still ready for some many more fucks. I then jumped on her and started sucking them and pressing it slowly like trying to milk her.I licked her completely making sure that I don't miss out tasting her each and every part of her breasts. We then hugged each other and made out love and kissed each other and tasted each other. I then went down her and lifted her legs and pushed them towards her, getting ready for a missionary sex. I then took her saliva in my hand ,asked her to spit on it and and added a bit of m saliva and rubbed on the head of my cock and slowly pushed it inside her.
I could see the pain in her eye as her pussy was getting drilled again after a long time ,maybe her hubby is not much sexually active nowadays. I continued to go inside her and made sure she was ready to go by looking into her eyes and I could see YES ! so I gave a powerful push inside her which made her scream but I put my fingers in her mouth and clamed her down and continued fuckin ger. There was only a old couple and their grand daughter in that house sleeping downstairs who were the guests for the marriage and Reshma's screams wont be heard by anyone as there was this loud noise of the generators running . So I didnt care about making sound but was still worrying if it would be painful but she took the lust and pleasure above these petty pains.
I then held her both legs together and rocked out her pussy with huge force shaking the whole bed like a swing

9PdoWb.gif

I then tried another variant of the missionary by spreading her legs wide apart and beating my hip onto her's . I made the loud clapping like sound .

9Pd229.webp

She then asked me to take rest so that I dont cum now.She wanted to enjoy me the whole night and it looked like she wont let me cum any sooner.
She then went to the store room to take oil and other things to play with my dickand give me a good massage. I asked her if she was going to go naked and wont anybody see her like this but she was sure that no one will come here. She went down to take the things and I followed her without her knowing that I am following her. When she entered the store room and switched on the lights I quickly went behind her and inserted my cock in her ass.She didnt expect me there and also she was not even able to imagine I putting my long penis in her ass.She gaave a loud cry and I again closed her mouth .I took my cock out and poured down a good amount of oil over my cock and put the bottle's neck into her ass pouring the oil into her ass. Then I again inserted my cock in her ass.I was now fucking her standing style. One of her leg on the shelf stand and my dick inside her . I rubbed her pussy to keep it wet I then switched the lights off and fucked her ass for whole 10 mins and that too slowly. She then said lets go back to the room but I refused and pushed her down to the floor and fucked her hard again in the ass. We then went back to room after some time and I laid down on the bed and she massaged my body .
Her hands were working soo good and she pulled my dick and made i fresh for another fuck. She then kept the bottle down and sat on my dick and slowly she took it inside.I was still resting down and she was hoping on my dick like a bunny. Her big boobs also bouncing.I then held them together and pressed then like those smiley balls. I squeezed her nipples and made them more red. She then asked me "Do you want to taste my cum ?" I never tried to taste a cum in my life so I said yes. She got up and held my mouth to her cunt and asked me to lick them again. Within 10 seconds she cummed a load into my mouth and I took them all in my mouth and tasted it. They were soo sweet like honey and I kissed her lips and spat some of her cum into her mouth. I then drank it.Now I knew why they called the female cum as the Nectar of the gods in ancient India.

We then got back to fucking and she was again hopping on my dick.After 7 mins I asked her "Are you ready to take my cum inside or shall I cum out? ". She said " Though I may not look that much old but my body has aged and cant conceive anymore so go ahead and pump you cum inside me." .I then got above her and pushed my cock deep inside her pussy and cummed everything inside my balls . I didnt masturbate or cum for past 2 weeks as I was busy so there was a good amount of cum . She was smiling at me with satisfaction in her eyes while my cum went inside her and drained into her body . I looked at the clock and it was 3am .We then went to shower and cleaned each other .I tried to clean her pussy but she asked me to let my cum stay inside her. We then got out and she took and sanitary pad and wore it inside her panty and we both went back to the other home. She went back to her room and slept with her husband and I went back to my cousin's room and knocked the door .She didnt sleep till now as she was tensed of what will happen . She opened the door and pulled me inside and asked me what did mom say. I said to calm down and that her mom will never utter anything about what happened today.She was soo happy and kissed me and asked me " So now can we finish what we started?" .I could not tell her what happened between me and her mother and that I already poured out my cum into her moms holes so I agreed and went to fuck her and everything ends happily and I satisfied my aunty and cousin .

Back