• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short and sweet

Shraddha is not happy with the raise ...

comes into boss's cabin and ...demands he gives him a better raise

boss - says - right back at you

Shraddha was first shocked but then smiles and .....takes on this challenge

wahi cabin mein - the raise she gives him
sex.gif

images

tumblr_mqfyk6M7Nh1qd5ic3o1_500.gif

tumblr_nu0xmzvYwp1tg9050o1_1280.gif
[/size]

kajal married for a year now ...

no child ...family on both sides putting pressure

real story rahul ..terrible in bed ..jab tab ..bahar hi nikaal deta tha

udhar ..her sister ...was ....pregnant every year for last 3

this year also ...sister in hospital

saali at home to take care of jeeja (rahul on work trip abroad )

shy gal ..request ..jeeju to ....do her ....

she wont tell anyone and will always be grateful
kajal-aggarwal-white-kurta-global-desi.jpg

tumblr_npjoldky6O1rlb6iho2_400.gif

lela-loren-sex-gif-5.gif

LL-1.gif

tumblr_nq6376BMlr1u08gzyo3_r1_1280.gif

tumblr_nq6376BMlr1u08gzyo4_640.gif

LL-2.gif

300520brk-nidhi2.jpg

Just before quarentine nidhi found a roomate to share her flat as the flat was expensive for her

in the bigining she asked her bf but her bf was a local guy soo he couldent as it would let their parents find out about their love affair

and then came lockdown
and
In those two months of quarantine nidhi both the roomates grew closer like playing pubjee watching netflix when she had fight with her bf he was the guy to console her and 2 month quarentine was too long for her to be unsatisfied sexually sooo she decided to do more with that guy of other than roomating with him..She still loves her bf though..both the roommates They just fucked

bdsmlr-352881-SACLCcZMdF.gif

FEiUrToVUAEL_X-

In an other colony lived a middle aged man Santosh who was a divorce recently a girl named janvi his friends daughter visited his house on work purpose
Well what is he supposed to do then? The girl has been living under his roof for four weeks now. She's only 22, she was supposed to stay for a few days.
She is his friend's daughter. He offered to help because she needed a safe place to stay after she'd lost her apartment due to a fire. For weeks she's been promising that she'll try and find another home. But she doesn't do anything, just sits on the sofa with her books all day, usually only dressed in underwear. Always making jokes about him being her 'sugar daddy' and how she likes older men.
Yesterday she stuck her tongue out and briefly flashed santosh her tits.
The GIF you see is the image in his mind. He hasn’t done it yet. His friend would never forgive santosh if he’d fuck his best friends daughter. But if she continues teasing him, he is going to fuck her, because that's exactly the reason she does it in the first place.
bdsmlr-143658-cUxAoylujc.gif

Kajal+Aggarwal+in+Vivegam+_1_.jpg

bdsmlr-352881-WFZqMUacaj.gif

Here take it you fucking perv."
-"You lost the bet.. Now you gonna pay and I don't give a shit if you are my daughter in law. In this family we honor our deals. But there is one more round left."
-"I have nothing left to bet"she said
-"Let's say you will play your eggs. If you win you take it all back but if you loose your eggs are mine"
-"Well here goes nothing" she replied
She lost and this time he started raping and impregnating her right there in the living room

-"And don't forget your eggs are mine until i say so and I want at least five bastards from you.."
UntidyCaringFrog-size_restricted.gif

uL8fFeV.gif

71805759.cms

See, the thing about finally having an orgasm is that it's great for the first few seconds,

exhausting for about a minute after that, then there's the build up to the next round.

bdsmlr-41877-26xVhk7MWH.gif

But playing with a woman's breasts? Now, that's the fun that keeps on giving.
bdsmlr-17935-CEnUq1dJSs.gif

FEr5m5FVUAYSsBj

Admittedly, the best way to cum is always going to be deep inside her cunt, where she can feel every drop soaking into her fertile body.
bdsmlr-47940-lM9YCft7bp.gif

But listening to her gasp and moan as you shoot hot cum across her bigg boobs is an extremely close second
tumblr_nkz7qqoaqe1u8cifao1_500.gif

FCbV2oEVEAkFA9T

She always told you she wanted to wait until marriage.

But, a few weeks of grooming, a firm kiss on the mouth, an unyielding thrust of my hips, and the soft, reluctant surrender of her supple body, and suddenly your faithful virgin fiancé is no longer faithful, a virgin, or yours.

bdsmlr-297835-xtKCPcyHTh.gif

FEiUrToVUAEL_X-

In an other colony lived a middle aged man Santosh who was a divorce recently a girl named janvi his friends daughter visited his house on work purpose
Well what is he supposed to do then? The girl has been living under his roof for four weeks now. She's only 22, she was supposed to stay for a few days.
She is his friend's daughter. He offered to help because she needed a safe place to stay after she'd lost her apartment due to a fire. For weeks she's been promising that she'll try and find another home. But she doesn't do anything, just sits on the sofa with her books all day, usually only dressed in underwear. Always making jokes about him being her 'sugar daddy' and how she likes older men.
Yesterday she stuck her tongue out and briefly flashed santosh her tits.
The GIF you see is the image in his mind. He hasn’t done it yet. His friend would never forgive santosh if he’d fuck his best friends daughter. But if she continues teasing him, he is going to fuck her, because that's exactly the reason she does it in the first place.
bdsmlr-143658-cUxAoylujc.gif
Continue series bruhh

Back