• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short and sweet

Rajkumar-rao-raabta.png

saiba-from-raabta-201907-1436967.jpg

Kriti was the daughter of the chief of her tribe, she was supposed to keep her virginity for her wedding night. Little they know the chief of the rival tribe took kriti s virginty the minute he heard she was engaged, in fact her tribe may need to bring her wedding foward if they don't want her baby bump to start showing.
HoCYj-.gif

bobtBFg.jpg

It’s a recession time.
The company ramu and his wife shruthi working at is going to fire half of the personnel.
So when the interviewer asked “what’s your job in the company” ramu started saying all of your duties and how good you accomplished them trying to persuade them to keep you.
Ramus wife on the other hand she opened her mouth and he let him deep throat fuck her swallowing every single drop of his cum..
They fired ramu the next day.

Shruthi is the new chief now
bdsmlr-352881-Q5HXfyG73p.gif

dd09cshkn2b71.jpg

The honeymoon with his wife was great. But the part he looked forward to the most was coming home to his mistress when it was over. He knew she would be eager, even desperate, to make up for all that time apart, all that time spent with another woman.

She didn't disappoint.
bdsmlr-14101-5A9sc8OA4x.gif

bdsmlr-14101-K2QcWBle7K.gif

bdsmlr-277209-SagsBkESLF.GIF

d9f83d22xu181.jpg
When I get home, all I want to do is push you against the wall, strip off your shirt, and feel your nipples get hard under my tongue. Feel the wetness soaking through your panties as my fingers begin to tease. To devour you until the hunger abates...because we know my desire for you will never be subsiding.

bdsmlr-109470-3MuT9HDn4U.gif

In an other colony lived a middle aged man Santosh who was a divorce recently a girl named janvi his friends daughter visited his house on work purpose
Well what is he supposed to do then? The girl has been living under his roof for four weeks now. She's only 22, she was supposed to stay for a few days.
She is his friend's daughter. He offered to help because she needed a safe place to stay after she'd lost her apartment due to a fire. For weeks she's been promising that she'll try and find another home. But she doesn't do anything, just sits on the sofa with her books all day, usually only dressed in underwear. Always making jokes about him being her 'sugar daddy' and how she likes older men.
Yesterday she stuck her tongue out and briefly flashed santosh her tits.
The GIF you see is the image in his mind. He hasn’t done it yet. His friend would never forgive santosh if he’d fuck his best friends daughter. But if she continues teasing him, he is going to fuck her, because that's exactly the reason she does it in the first place.
bdsmlr-143658-cUxAoylujc.gif
images

Jannu had known Santosh uncle all her life. She wasn't sure if he was an actual Uncle or just a good friend of her parents,
it was quite the surprise when she had found him waiting outside her room on sunday morning...but not as surprising when he grabbed her wrist and her waist then her ass

few hrs later

he started pumping his third load of the day into her fertile pussy, Jannu realized the conversation she had with santosh uncle few days back abt him being her sugar daddy
And now he was making sure soon she'd be calling him Daddy instead!
bdsmlr-127798-7F84Z8Y6Gu-og.jpg

bdsmlr-109470-KSivT6FpQp.gif

images

Jannu had known Santosh uncle all her life. She wasn't sure if he was an actual Uncle or just a good friend of her parents,
it was quite the surprise when she had found him waiting outside her room on sunday morning...but not as surprising when he grabbed her wrist and her waist then her ass

few hrs later

he started pumping his third load of the day into her fertile pussy, Jannu realized the conversation she had with santosh uncle few days back abt him being her sugar daddy
And now he was making sure soon she'd be calling him Daddy instead!
bdsmlr-127798-7F84Z8Y6Gu-og.jpg

bdsmlr-109470-KSivT6FpQp.gif
Excellent bro ?✊??????

FEiUrToVUAEL_X-

In an other colony lived a middle aged man Santosh who was a divorce recently a girl named janvi his friends daughter visited his house on work purpose
Well what is he supposed to do then? The girl has been living under his roof for four weeks now. She's only 22, she was supposed to stay for a few days.
She is his friend's daughter. He offered to help because she needed a safe place to stay after she'd lost her apartment due to a fire. For weeks she's been promising that she'll try and find another home. But she doesn't do anything, just sits on the sofa with her books all day, usually only dressed in underwear. Always making jokes about him being her 'sugar daddy' and how she likes older men.
Yesterday she stuck her tongue out and briefly flashed santosh her tits.
The GIF you see is the image in his mind. He hasn’t done it yet. His friend would never forgive santosh if he’d fuck his best friends daughter. But if she continues teasing him, he is going to fuck her, because that's exactly the reason she does it in the first place.
bdsmlr-143658-cUxAoylujc.gif
Excellent bro

Urvashi attended a house party of her dads friend where she dressed up like this
full.jpg

Her uncle had his eyes on her throughout the party and she too was giving few stares to him making him even hard as the party finished uncle came to urvashi invited her to his cabin as both entered this is what he was saying to her while rubbing her thighs and innerwear
You can hide yourself from anyone princess… but not from me. What kind of a girl come to a house party with such an outfit that exposes her intimate parts… huh? Yeah, exactly… only… a needy little whore… who craves for being manhandled. You had to be so obvious… huh? You knew I was gonna follow you after looking at me with that shy and needy expression on your pretty little face…huh slut? Of course you knew… From this moment on… I’m taking charge of you…You are…in my control. Hear me little slut? And I’m gonna make sure… You’re gonna be used as that slutty body of yours fuckin’ deserve.”

bdsmlr-121355-X2vHrnUHKK.gif

EFfKsJFUUAAdKm5

Sara didn't have enough money to pay the cab fare, it was a very big one so the driver wouldn't let her go without some compensation. Desperate she offered him a blowjob which he reluctantly agreed, telling her it would have to be a very good one since it was a lot of money.

But once sara had her mouth full of his cock, he started to rip off her clothes and before she knew plunging his bare greedy cock into her unguarded cunt. He ravished for hours until he told her fare was fully paid.
tumblr_inline_mtdvnzQmZU1rr6ht5.gif

ADdPNihJzmPauPbN7triMzwu4GTkYHHtfzFm5K2UDrsAtAfo3JM12Pu8WSEG1Eii8YZjnZPLojvey23QT1MZKebWd

ADdPNihJzmPauPbN7triMzwu4GTkYHHtfzFm5K2UDrsAtAfo3JM12Pu8WSEG1428uj3v46Mw8z477nZSQvN3tguHo
ADdPNihJzmPauPbN7triMzwu4GTkYHHtfzFm5K2UDrsAtAfo3JM12Pu8WSEG1428uj3v46Mw8z477nZSQvrhyhjXs

72354775.cms

Alia tried to calm down all her neighbours… They were worried that gang leader Samar would claim her as his woman as he did all the other women in his neighborhood… alia said she was gonna show that so called “gang” guy that there was only one guy who could touch her and that was her loving boyfriend . A week later… she screaming ahh yes yes samar on the same bed she and her future husband Would share and the gang guy is pounding her mercilessly
emily-addison-pervmom-pussy-fuck.gif

images
]His cock immediately went rock hard at the realization that they had been fucking completely unprotected.
He let out a loud groan as it began to throb and spasm inside her,spewing thick ropes of his hot cum deep into her.
A long moan escaped her lips as she pushed down on to his throbbing cock and took his load as deep as she could in her unprotected pussy.
That night she was pregnant and her client was signing the deal
bdsmlr-352881-hZsm03lyX1.gif

nabha-natesh_158098122800.jpg

Nabhas mom was on a business travel when the lock down happened, which had left nabha and her stepfather alone in the house.
They lasted 2 weeks before the isolation and anxiety pushed them to seek comfort and relief with each other.
It was supposed to be a one time thing, but once they started they couldn't stop. Their condom's supplies ran out six days ago, they did the pull out method the first few times, but that too ended up forgotten soon enough.
bdsmlr-14509-YprvOHlBog.gif

Back