• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short Lezdom Encounters of all Celebrities (for everyone)

Great but need to improve your writing I meant grammar
Bro plzz continue yours karina story and include more pain domination bring them back from island and introduce new Doms and himulate her and that was aish and janvi made Kareena in fight make more torture to Kareena and tell me which story r u writing and when u will post it

Bro plzz continue yours karina story and include more pain domination bring them back from island and introduce new Doms and himulate her and that was aish and janvi made Kareena in fight make more torture to Kareena and tell me which story r u writing and when u will post it
I'm not writing anything currently and if you want to write I can share idea or story plots to you but you have to write.

Or write as some lesbian police officers torture innocent girl and her mom later the girl torture all police womems one by one as revenge you can write it in school torture dairies also

Hello guys,
Thinking to write something, if anyone have any suggestions for me can tell me here or dm me.
Ragged School/College girls turning school/college staffs and students into their lesbian Slaves
or
Humiliated Office woman taking revenge on her Colleagues by turning them into her pet
or
Senior celebrities (sports & entertainment) seduce new & juniors and dominate them

Ragged School/College girls turning school/college staffs and students into their lesbian Slaves
or
Humiliated Office woman taking revenge on her Colleagues by turning them into her pet
or
Senior celebrities (sports & entertainment) seduce new & juniors and dominate them
Would you like to see the last option in women cricket ?

Back