• For Ad free site experience, please register now and confirm your email address. Advertisements and popups will not be displayed to registered users.Being a registered member will also unlock hidden sections and let you request for your favourite fakes.

Actress Sex Story Short Lezdom Encounters of all Celebrities (for everyone)

7ksWNp.images.jpg

Anupama is a village girl , she studying in a medical college so she is not like village girls she is modern. And she was a lesbian, a girl from another village is her girlfriend who was friend from school life. One day she was returning to village house on a vacation. She was returning home via bus with her girlfriend(she told her to came to town).To give her gf a surprise Anupama weared a strapon dildo inside her dress.At first the bus wasn't full so they had fun. Anupama tell her gf to suck the dildo then she fucked her. After a while rain started and lots of people came to bus and bus became full , so Anupama had to stop. Some of people were completely wet due to rain. After sometime a stoppage came where Anupama's gf live so she left and give Anupama a secret flying goodbye kiss.After a while Anupama noticed a village woman is sitting beside her is complety wet and the bus window was broken so rain was partialy falling on her . The woman was little sick bcoz her body was average hot in fever , Anupama can feel it.
7ksf5f.images-8.jpg

Anupama : Aunty , you are sick don't get wet more
Woman : I am alright . You are such a cute girl , what's your name ?
Anupama : my name is Anupama , what's your name Aunty ?
Woman : haha my name is Anushka
Anupama : Aunty , you are very sick , don't get wet
Anushka : the bus is completly full , what can I do
Anupama : aunty sit on my lap , I have no problem
Anushka don't want to do but she was in fever and getting wet by rain.
Anushka : are you sure you can take my weight ?
Anupama : yes aunty I can
Anushka : you are such a nice girl Anupama
When Anushka stand up to sit over her lap Anupama saw Anushka is completly wet and the saree stucked in her ass crack.Anupama thinking that if Anushka was a urban woman she would considered as a slut for not wearing underwear but it's common . But she remembered Anushka's perfect round ass which were clearly visible from wet saree.She feel ashemed for thinking these about a innocent good village woman.Suddenly Anushka stands up. Anupama thought she feeled weired for the strapon.
Anupama : what happened aunty ?
Anushka : That's not right , my saree is wet that's why your dresses getting wet too . If you don't mind can I lift up my saree then sit .
Anupama : Yes no problem , I will not look there haha
Anushka : haha , I don't mind even you see , we both are girls
7karxz.images-4.jpg

Anushka lifted up her saree and sit over Anupama's lap. Now Anupama feeling weared bcoz she have seen Anushka's bare ass and it's perfectly tight and round.She feeleed ashemed but trying to touch there .
Anushka : bus is jumping if you feeling uncomfortable you can hold my waist or thigh , I don't mind.
Anupama hold her thigh and slowly touched her butt checks.Anupama getting turned on if Anushka was a bitch she could compliment her ass but if she tell her that she have such a beautiful ass , Anushka will definately slap her.Anupama slowly smacked her ass then thought whatever could happen but she will do what she want to , otherwise she have to regret later.
Anupama : aunty can you stand up a little , may be I am sitting over my bottle , let me take it
Anushka : sure
Anupama slowly lifted up her skirt a bit and bring her strapon and hold it straight with hand ," Aunty you can sit now"
Anushka sit with full weight and Anupama feeled the dildo stucked in right place where she wanted to insert , so she hold Anushka on her waist tight .
Anushka : ahh
7ka1PK.images-7.jpg

Anupama : what happened Aunty ?
Anushka : is there anything hard on your lap , it hurt me
Anupama : there is nothing , just take rest aunty
Anupama slowly stroking as bus jumping and Anushka moaning in unknown pain.Anushka had no idea that there could be a dick like thing or girl can penetrate woman.
Anupama : haha Aunty stop moaning , people will misunderstood me, if you moan louder I will keep my hand on your mouth
Anushka : yes you can , I can understand may be it's your bottle
Anupama start fucking very hard and fast and also deep Anushka going to moan loud but Anupama handgag her mouth and keep going for 2 min, then she asked " sorry I gaged your mouth bcoz you are going to embarrase me .Is it still hurting aunty ?"
7kaLn4.images-5.jpg

--"it's ok , I don't mind about this but it hurting"
Anupama : stand up a bit let me check
When Anushka stand up she hide her strapon and adjust her skirt " Oh sorry aunty it's my bottle "
--" It's ok beta , no need to be sorry you are helping me "
Now Anupama feeled guilty.
Anupama : you can sit now Aunty
Anupama feel her lap letting warm wet a bit she run her hand and saw it's blood. She feeling guilt again . After sometime Anusha stand up and adjust her saree , " Thank you Anupama I have to get down on next stoppage"
When Anushka going towards gate Anupama bring out her vesline from bag and slowly give it to her hand " Aunty massage it at night where you get hurted by my bottle it will be alright".

[All the images are taken from internet so image credit goes to their respective owners]

If You any idea you are free to share with me in Message or you can post if can write completely like this
One of the best stories you've ever written

743T6m.images-6.jpg

Shraddha is a girl from a rich family and she stay in Londom for higher studies.One day she was returning home via plane. She noticed an air hostess very hot and sexy . Shraddha dropped her air bud .
743qSa.images-10.jpg

Shraddha : hello , can you please pick it up for me
Air hostess : sure maam
The girl bend over to pick it and Shraddha see her perfect round ass and she slowly touches it.The girl smirks.
Shraddha:Thanks beautiful ! , what's your name by the way ?
The girl : welcome maam , I am Sara at your service
Sraddha : such a beautiful name just like your ass
Sara feel shy and leave. Sara's ass was running in Shraddha's mind , she have fucked almost every beautiful air hostess . She decided that she must have to fuck Sara. After thinking something she went to washroom , there she wear a strapon inside her skirt then back to place. After sometime Sara came to serve food.
Sara : maam would you like to take something ?
Shraddha : yeah , I would like to take something wet , fleshy ,pink
Sara : sorry maam currently we don't have such item , let me check the kitchen
Sara was going kitchen and Shraddha follow her when washroom came suddely Shraddha push into the washroom and lock the door.Sara going to say something but Shraddha start kissing her and slowly insert her hand into Sara's underwear.Shraddha get on her knees and pull up Sara's skirt and pull panty down . Then She start licking her pussy ," Yeah that's wet fleshy I wanted".Sara moaning. After sometime Shraddha's hand went to the butt crack of Sara , she rub her finger few times on Sara's asshole the slowly insert it and start pushing and circling it.
Sara : ahh maam , you are diving me crazy , ahh ahh , you are great .do you want to eat that too ?
Shraddha : no bitch , I want fuck there ( Then she stand up and show her strapon to Sara)
Sara got feared " No maam I am not expert on that you can use only fingers "
Shraddha: Shut up , who the hell are you to decide
Shraddha going to bend her over but Sara suddenly start laughing . " Why are you laughing bitch ?"
Sara : look at your back
743s6J.images-11.jpg

743aVy.images-12.jpg

Shraddha looked back and get shocked there were standing two girls weared strapon and someday she fucked them by seducing them.
Shraddha : fuck ! what the hell do you want ? we had fun once tha's it now leave me
Girl 1 : I am Janvi , you just fucked me in ass and I had no fun I was just in pain
Girl 2 : I am Ananya , from friday night Mumbai to London I think you can remember bcoz I bleeded a lot.
Sara : if you think that you seduced me then you are completly wrong , I seduced you and trapped you here haha
Shraddha was completly shocked then Sara slowly remove her strapon and wear it herself. Janvi and Ananya hold Shraddha and Sara strip her naked.
Shraddha : you are doing it wrong , you all have to pay for these
Ananya : shut up we can accuse you for molesting us
Ananya and Janvi keep holding her and Sara start fingering Shraddha's ass and she start shivvering " listen girls fuck my pussy , torture my boobs , I will lick you all of you "
Sara : you we do all of these and fuck your ass
Shraddha : No please
Sara kick her on pussy which make her get on knees and forced her to suck her dildo while Janvi and Ananya start fingering her and then they start fucking her both holes.
And they frequently switching positions until Shraddha's ass bleed and pussy became red.
743iDK.images-13.jpg

You can Share your fantasy idea in DM

I am Rashi .
7etCy8.images-2.jpg

I am a student of MBA 2nd year. One day I was alone at home a lady came for survey.
7eAJ4L.images-3.jpg

" Hello maam my name is Krethy, I'm from cyz Ngo , I am here for little survey"
She asked few questions and I answered. Then I was bend over for something and she touched my ass . When I stand up she kissed me then eventually she pulled up her dress to show strapon inside " Can I have a ride on your back ? "
I show my big strapon inside my dresses which I was wearing for my gf " No darling today I want to ride your back :) "
7eEhcz.images.jpg

She immediately pack her things and storm out. I was literally laughing. Then she went to next house . I followed her . She went to Honey Rose aunty's house .
Her maid Esha was working in living room.
7ex4sq.images-4.jpg

Krethy feeled horny when she saw juicy figure of Esha ,She went to her and start touching her body and asking few general questions about this family. Esha was a village straight woman so she was feeling uncomfortable for Krethy's behavior. Suddenly Rose aunty came there .
7e3PbD.images-1.jpg

Rose aunty : hey !! What are you doing? Bitch are you trying to molest her ? You know I can call police for that
Krethy: please don't do that maam I'm krethy here for a survey
Rose : such a bitch you are , Esha I will help her you go to upstairs and clean my room
Esha leaves.
Krethy slowly approaches towards her and grab her hair and drag down and make her suck the dildo and press her boobs hard and pull out them from blouse. Krethy slapping her boobs while she sucking Krethy 's dildo.
Krethy throw Rose on floor and lifted up her saree and slide her hand inside her panty.Rose was struggling so Krethy grab her black bushes and pull them hard " submit yourself to me otherwise I know how to control a brat bitch"
Krethy slide her two fingers inside her pussy " good but not wet let me check your another hole" .Rose struggling again " no, not ass please " Krethy slide her middle finger inside her asshole " that's good , pretty tight it could be fun" . Krethy tore Rose's panty and put it in her mouth . Then start fucking her pussy hard and keep slapping her face and boobs that they became red. After that she lifted up Rose's legs completely to get better access of her asshole and forced aunty to spread ass checks ,then start fucking her ass , now Rose crying loud . I saw Esha was enjoying the whole show with smiley face from a hidden corner. Actually I was also enjoying the show ? Aunty's big butt small hole getting horrified , Rose aunty was very polite and good so it was fun to see her being fucked like a slut. After a while I see a little strain of blood from Aunty's asshole and she lost her sense.
7ecDhm.images-5.jpg

I called police and handover Krethy to them , She was looking at me like she will fuck my ass first after she became free.

Share Your idea for getting daily updates

I am Rashi .
7etCy8.images-2.jpg

I am a student of MBA 2nd year. One day I was alone at home a lady came for survey.
7eAJ4L.images-3.jpg

" Hello maam my name is Krethy, I'm from cyz Ngo , I am here for little survey"
She asked few questions and I answered. Then I was bend over for something and she touched my ass . When I stand up she kissed me then eventually she pulled up her dress to show strapon inside " Can I have a ride on your back ? "
I show my big strapon inside my dresses which I was wearing for my gf " No darling today I want to ride your back :) "
7eEhcz.images.jpg

She immediately pack her things and storm out. I was literally laughing. Then she went to next house . I followed her . She went to Honey Rose aunty's house .
Her maid Esha was working in living room.
7ex4sq.images-4.jpg

Krethy feeled horny when she saw juicy figure of Esha ,She went to her and start touching her body and asking few general questions about this family. Esha was a village straight woman so she was feeling uncomfortable for Krethy's behavior. Suddenly Rose aunty came there .
7e3PbD.images-1.jpg

Rose aunty : hey !! What are you doing? Bitch are you trying to molest her ? You know I can call police for that
Krethy: please don't do that maam I'm krethy here for a survey
Rose : such a bitch you are , Esha I will help her you go to upstairs and clean my room
Esha leaves.
Krethy slowly approaches towards her and grab her hair and drag down and make her suck the dildo and press her boobs hard and pull out them from blouse. Krethy slapping her boobs while she sucking Krethy 's dildo.
Krethy throw Rose on floor and lifted up her saree and slide her hand inside her panty.Rose was struggling so Krethy grab her black bushes and pull them hard " submit yourself to me otherwise I know how to control a brat bitch"
Krethy slide her two fingers inside her pussy " good but not wet let me check your another hole" .Rose struggling again " no, not ass please " Krethy slide her middle finger inside her asshole " that's good , pretty tight it could be fun" . Krethy tore Rose's panty and put it in her mouth . Then start fucking her pussy hard and keep slapping her face and boobs that they became red. After that she lifted up Rose's legs completely to get better access of her asshole and forced aunty to spread ass checks ,then start fucking her ass , now Rose crying loud . I saw Esha was enjoying the whole show with smiley face from a hidden corner. Actually I was also enjoying the show ? Aunty's big butt small hole getting horrified , Rose aunty was very polite and good so it was fun to see her being fucked like a slut. After a while I see a little strain of blood from Aunty's asshole and she lost her sense.
7ecDhm.images-5.jpg

I called police and handover Krethy to them , She was looking at me like she will fuck my ass first after she became free.

Share Your idea for getting daily updates
It was brilliant but a lot of your stories have open endings which can be continued

It was brilliant but a lot of your stories have open endings which can be continued
Yeah there are the Kajal's queendom story going on , actually I was thinking that I will post short in this thread weekly and update on there will be in 15 days
And the fact is I am not getting enough react and responses from there , so I am currently thinking that should I continue or not

Last edited:
Yeah there are the Kajal's queendom story going on , actually I was thinking that I will post short in this thread weekly and update on there will be in 15 days
And the fact is I am not getting enough react and responses from there , so I am currently thinking that should I continue or not
Your call to me that's a bit more entertaining, however that Kareena story was better

Which kind of story you liked most ?
1. Stronger woman getting trapped and getting fucked by weaker woman

2. Stronger woman dominating and fucking weaker woman
3. Anything else
comment your choices here.....
1st one ofc
Stronger and intelligent losing

Which kind of story you liked most ?
1. Stronger woman getting trapped and getting fucked by weaker woman

2. Stronger woman dominating and fucking weaker woman
3. Anything else
comment your choices here......
1st. Stronger woman getting trapped and getting fucked by weaker one

Last edited:
One night Alia was returning from a party at late night. Police stopped them . They were drunked , they had no hemlet and even they were three in a scooty. The police about to took them to police station . Alia's one of friend(Tiyasha) said " oh see the officer's name is Kajal , she live in our colony and she is very angry person . Alia please do something , they not gonna leave us easily . And she might tell my parents too "
Alia said " if she is that much angry and strict them not gonna take bribe , but we have to try "
3rd friend(Kritika) : okey listen I am going to talk I think I can convince her
she went to talk and Alia and other friend was watching from a hidden place.They saw after a long conversation the officer agreed and took bribe and let them go.
While returning ,
Alia : Tiyasha , do you have the officer's mobile number ?
Tiyasha : yeah I think I have, yeah here it is I sent it to you , btw what do you want to with that ?
Alia : Nothing much , having contact of a police officer is good for emergency

The next day
Alia texted Kajal "Hi " and send a video where showing a girl (face is not clear ) giving money to Kajal who is sitting in car with uniform.
Kajal replied " who are you and what the hell do you need ? "
DPxxGa.ians-Kajol102722.jpg

-- " Nothing much just I am send an address , you have to came there . And no force , no uniform , no weapon and don't dare to track me "
Kajal was very angry she never took bribe but previous night the girl requested and convinced her somehow.
In the afternoon Alia send her a location " come within 30 min "
Kajal went to that place as Alia said.Then she got messege " Came inside officer "
-- " officer ! you are such a son of bitch "
---" oh no I am her daughter "
--" you bitch , came in front of me "
-- " wait let me clean you first , oh first of all took of your shoe and the hand bag bcoz they contain two camera busty milf :) "
Kajal feeled shocked and took them off " what's now ?"
-- " There are a tracker but let me see where it is , please took of your underwear if weared "
Kajal don't wanted to but did but mistakely she lifted her saree a little more as needed " Such a whore you are "
-- " Haha but why didn't you shaved your vagina it's too much hairy , I wish I told you to clean it "
-- " shut up and tell me what to do ? where are you attached camera to see everything "
--" oky oky nothing but something in your butt took it off "
Kajal took it off it was a small tracker " how bitch how "
-- " come to next floor and get into first then took a shower and wait for me "
Kajal was very angry she wanted beat Alia badly. But she knew she have to do whatever Alia said to . So she did and going to wear her saree back Alia came in .
DPxcpS.Alia-Bhatt-Hot-Look-Photoshoot.jpg

Kajal : wait a bit let me dressed them we will talk
Alia " no need to talk " she show her strapon under her dress.Kajal get shocked " what the fuck !! , what hell you wanna do with that ?"
--" isn't it simple , I want fuck you busty milf "
--" Hell no , okey tell me how much money do you need ,I will give you to delete that video " Kajal is going to wear her underwear . Alia throw her on floor and bound her hands backside and bound legs with a separator .
Kajal " Noo No , I will screw you , you don't know who I am "
-- " I know everything but I will make you beg bitch " Alia put that panty in her mouth. " Oo listen I don't like hairy pussies so I am going for your big ass"
Kajal going say no through moving head but Alia insert the dildo inside her ass.
DPxWKF.28320-8900e8a-920x-.jpg
Alia start fucking her very hard . Now Kajal was in angry and pain at the same time . Alia going faster now and going deep . Now Kajal's anger is gone she is in pain , tear coming from her eyes. Alia still going on with more energy . After sometime Kajal loose her all energy and Alia took of the panty from her mouth.
Kajal " Please stop , I will give you money please leave me and delete the vi..."
Kajal lost her sense. Alia untie her and delete the video and leave that place.

Guys please give me suggestions/ideas for stories otherwise story update may take very long period.

Back